Morning Sickness?

Someday You'll Realize

Part 5

Morning Sickness?

 

I woke up in the room.

 

Alone.

 

I strongly hated the feeling.

 

Everyday I used to wake up with Jonghyun holding me protectively in his strong arms, greeting me with a “Good morning baby~”, kissing me delicately on the lips. I slowly got up, suddenly emotionally depressed by my current thoughts. I dragged me feet to the living room kitchen.

 

I rubbed my tired eyes and loudly yawned.

 

Suddenly I heard a slight chuckle. I looked up to find a clean and fresh Taemin in a sleek red tie, neatly pressed and ironed black long-sleeve shirt, and black pants. He could pull of the image of a handsome and dashing sleek model plucked out of a magazine. That or a sly secret agent, ready to kill at any moment.

 

“You look nice,” I smiled, “Have a hot date?” I winked, walking to the table.

 

“Yupp,” He chirped merrily. I stood still, frozen on the spot, slightly taken aback by his answer.

 

“Don't leave me alone,” Those weak words slipped out of my mouth. YAH! WHY DID I JUST SAY THAT?

 

Taemin had a somewhat sorrowful, yet overly amused smile, “So you fell for me now?”

 

“No,” I stubbornly huffed, “I just don't want to be alone. Maybe I have some anxiety and lonely illnesses that you don't know about. Is that a problem?”

 

“Seems like someone can't swim,” Taemin moved closer to me.

 

“Um, excuse me?” I stared at him completely bewildered by his insanely random comment. I decided to ignore the comment and casually sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen, hoping to avoid Taemin.

 

He followed me, giving me a sudden and unexpected back hug, holding tight. He placed his chin on the crevice of my neck and shoulder. He gave me a slight squeeze as his arms wrapped around me.

 

“You obviously can't swim because you're drowning in the river of denial,” He smirked.

 

“Denying that I fell for you?” I snickered, “I haven't fallen for you, I just don't want to be alone. Remember?”

 

“Uh-huh,” Taemin grinned

 

I elbowed him in his rib, “Shut up,”
 

With that Taemin toppled over in pain, dramatically making a scene.

 

“____, ahh, it hurts. My date won't be very happy.”

 

“Stop faking Taemin. One I know you're not hurt. Two, you definitely don't have a date,”

 

Taemin smiled and swiftly got off the ground. “But you're wrong,” Taemin lifted his shirt revealing his surprisingly toned abs, “First off, that is gonna leave a massive purple bruise.” He traced around the spot and then put down his shirt, causing me to snap out of the sudden trance. Mental note: Do NOT stare at Taemin's abs. “Secondly, I do have a date,”

 

Suddenly there was a weird, strange pain in my heart. It ached. Maybe, I really am sick? Maybe, it must be some strange morning sickness? Yup, that must be it. This lonely illness is taking over my brain and I just don't want Taemin to leave me alone in this apartment.

 

“Jealous?” Taemin grinned. Was that what I was feeling? Was I seriously jealous? I immediately shook off the idea, in the process I quickly shook my head no.

 

“Well, my date is tall, beautifully gorgeous, shines like the brightest stare, mind-blowing hilarious, straight-forwardly honest, and ditzy yet incredibly clever,” Taemin gushed. Each description sent the pain deeper and deeper in my heart, as if a dagger was slowly and painfully sinking in. I seriously need to take some medicine or something. Maybe it's heartburn?

 

I decided to take long sip of water. Maybe, it'll kinda make the pain go away.

 

“And I want you to meet her,” He happily smiled.

 

SPOOOOOOSHHH. (Idk how to type down the noise you make when you spit out water) I spat the water out and starting gagging, clinging for my dear life.

 

“WHAT?!” I screamed, “WHY!?!?”

 

“Tell me what you think of her,” Taemin stated, “Pretend to be my sister. I think it'd be easier for a girl to help me out. Also, wear something nice like a dress. We're going somewhere fancy.”

 

“But I don't want to!”

 

“Please I promise I'll buy you ice cream,”

 

“Okay!” I happily made a deal. What else would I do in this situation? I mean seriously, FREE ICE CREAM!

 

Also, if I stay here I'll probably here moans and groans coming from Jonghyun's apartment. After coming home last night, I realized that Taemin lived directly across from Jonghyun. I definitely don't want to risk any chance of seeing him or him knocking on the door.

 

However my mind drifted onto other things. Why was Taemin going on date? Didn't he just confess to me last night? Maybe Taemin came to his senses and realized we wouldn't work out. I wonder why the mere thought of that sent a weird feeling throughout me.

 

I guess it's the happiness of him realizing the truth: that we just can't be together.

 


 

Sorry everyone~ Kinda short...

Comment & Subscribe.

Want more of Jonghyun to get in the picture?

Or want more of Taemin?

Anyway, thank you for reading! Seriously means a lot!!