Don't Forget

Someday You'll Realize

When I had changed out my dress and into shorts and a top, I felt as if the magical feeling of being beautiful, loved, and confident slightly disappeared with it. I was back to being ordinary, meaning I'm back to my ordinary life. Therefore, meaning it was time to face my everyday life challenges.

 

I guess I am like Cinderella in a way. Here I am in the kitchen cleaning wearing comfy hello kitty shorts and my plain white flowy button down top.

 

“So, ____,” Taemin finally cut the awkward silence, “Who was the song really about? Jonghyun or me?” Both of them had stopped their cleaning, centering all their attention on me.

 

“Does it really matter?” I sighed irritatedly.

 

“YES!” Both of them yelled in unison.

 

I glanced at both of them, “Well at least you guys are agreeing on something.” Jonghyun and Taemin looked at each other then immaturely turned their backs to one another.

 

Might as well end this. They were starting to annoy me.

 

“Both,” I bluntly stated.

 

“Ha! I told you s-,” Jonghyun started towards Taemin, “Wait. What?”

 

“Jonghyun because I want to forget my whole past with you. But honestly, I think I'm slowly getting over that and forgetting about you,” I looked at Jonghyun. I couldn't read his expression, whether he was happy or sad about it. I turned to Taemin, “Taemin because you told me you love, that you would always be there for me. Then the second I turn around your flirting and kissing Yoona. Honestly, that makes you just as bad as Jonghyun,”

 

Jonghyun butted in, “What he did sounds twenty times worse than what I did though,”

 

I glared at Jonghyun, showing him that he wasn't making any of this better.

 

“_____, I can explain,” Taemin begged. I just nodded my head to tell him to proceed. “I don't necessarily feel that way towards Yoona. I love you more,” I heard Jonghyun snicker, “The only reason why I went full out with the date was because I felt guilty towards her for messing up the first one.”

“But that doesn't help her at all!” I yelled at him, “That's pretty much playing with her heart. If she really likes you, wouldn't it hurt more if you pretended to like her and loved her because of pity?”

 

Taemin paused, “I know, but I promised Se Kyung I wouldn't break her heart.”

 

“Yeah, but you promised to stay by my side first! So that's the one you should keep,” I was starting to get really upset, “Do you know how heartbroken I felt when I saw you with her? When just seconds before you were holding me like that in your arms.”

 

Taemin came up and hugged me, “I'm sorry. I'm sorry.” Suddenly his expression turned brighter, “Wait, does this mean you finally accept my feelings and feel the same towards me,”

 

I felt the blush spread on my face.

 

“Is that a yes?” Taemin teasingly whispered in my ear.

 

I stubbornly shoved him away, “Shut up and just clean,”

 

Taemin gave me a cheeky smile.

 

Jonghyun started fakingly gagging, “I hope you two know I'm still here! Don't start eating each other's faces or anything,”

 

“Sorry to say, but Jonghyun we're not like you and Se Kyung,” I glared at him. He just glared back and started to clean again, but this time when he was scrubbing the floor it seemed like he was killing it.

 

Suddenly the kitchen door opened and in walked the two rich boys.

 

“Can we help you?” Jonghyun bitterly asked, obviously in a bad mood. Onew was slightly taken aback and bewildered by this guy's attitude. Minho just smirked and chuckled, obviously taking it as a challenge.

 

I chucked a bottle of hand soap at Jonghyun's head.

 

“Ouch!” He screamed in pain, “What the hell was that for?”

 

I scolded him, “Just because your in a pissed off mood doesn't mean you have to put us all in one,” I turned to Onew and Minho, “Is there anything we can help you with?”

 

“Actually Minho and I were wondering if we could help you guys clean up,” Onew smiled.
 

“You guys really don't have to,” I insisted, “It was our fault in the first place,” Minho just picked up a mop and started cleaning, “Okay, nevermind,” Both of them started helping out. I smiled as I watched them clean. Both of them were really handsome.

 

“____, you're starting to look like a ert,” Jonghyun whispered in my ear.

 

“YAH!” I whacked him with my broom.

 

“____,” Taemin came around and wrapped his arms around me, “Why don't you look at me like that?”

I hesitated, “Wait does that mean you do?”

 

“Ah! You guys make me so aggravating,” I stomped away from them. Which was a really stupid move because I stepped right into the section that Minho was mopping. I slipped and closed my eyes, ready for the collision with the floor. However, I felt my body hovering. I peeked open my eyes to see Minho's face a couple inches away from me.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked with concern. His low voice came off as really really REALLY y.

 

I just nodded my head.

 

“You need to be more careful,” Minho lightly scolded me when he put me in an upright position.

 

“Ah, I'm sorry. Thank you for catching me,” I quickly walked away, covering my burning cheeks. That was WAYY too close for comfort.

 

“____! Look out!” Onew warned me, but it was too late. The door slammed on my face.

 

“JJONG OPPA~” Se Kyung came in squealing with delight as she ran into Jonghyun's arms, “I was so bored and lonely without you. Yoona left the room saying she had to think about something,”

 

“Ouch!” I fell back in pain, holding my now broken nose.

 

“Oops, sorry ___ didn't see you there,” Se Kyung smirked at me.

 

“No, it's fine,” I bitterly replied, “But now that your here, Se Kyung could you bring the garbage out to? It's stinking up the place,” I handed her the trash bag, “But then again, it might be what just walked in,”

 

She opened in shock, but soon closed it, “Well, I wanted to come down here and help anyway,” Then she turned around and tossed the bag over her shoulder, smacking me, “Oh, I'm sorry.” Then she pulled Jonghyun into a deep kiss, putting her hand on his neck.

 

When she pulled away she her lips, “See you later babe,” She glared at me and walked away. Se Kyung was wearing bright neon pink spankie shorts and a white sports bra. However, she still had on her dark eye makeup and her high bedazzled stiletto heels. Also, her hair still wreaked of hair products as each curl was still tightly curled.

 

“Bet she tasted like trash based on how is dressed,” I commented to Jonghyun.

 

“Yah! What do you have against her?!” Jonghyun defended her.

 

“Are you stupid or something?” I coldly stated, “Do you really not know the answer to that?”

 

Jonghyun shut up and continued cleaning.

 

“Jin Ae, you bleeding,” Onew stated. I touched my side where Se Kyung whacked me. Apparently, there was some pointy object or something because it but through my tank and managed to make me bleed.

 

“Here,” Onew carefully lifted my tank slightly and placed a clean wash cloth on it. The back of his hand gently brushed against my skin. He used the wash cloth to make sure it stopped bleeding before he added some medication. Then he placed a band-aid on it. As he pressed it against my skin, again I felt the warmth of his skin lightly touch me. I watched Onew's concentration the whole time and his caring concern.

 

“All done,” He smiled at me.

 

“Thanks,” I shyly responded.

 

“You're welcome,” He grabbed his broom and continued his work. When we finally finished, Minho and Onew said good-bye and left to go to their rooms. Se Kyung grabbed Jonghyun and pulled him to who knows were. That left Taemin and I to walk alone.

 

“So, you really sang that song towards me?” He wearily brought up.

 

“Well yeah, because you being with Yoona came as a shock to me. Because I trusted you so much,” I sighed.

 

Suddenly, Taemin pulled me into a forceful hug. It was as if he was clinging onto me for dear life.

 

“Please, _____,” He whispered in my ears, “I am still trustworthy. Just please don't forget about me,” Next Taemin looked into my eyes and kissed me on the lips. This time I kissed back because for once, I felt like if I didn't I would lose him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put mine on the back of his neck. He gently pushed me against the wall, for support as he deepened the kiss. I felt light like helium, like I was floating on clouds. I was practically dizzy from not breathing, but Taemin's closeness made everything feel better.

 

“I love you,” He said as we pulled away to catch our breath.

 

“I think I love you too,” I blushed when I said this. Taemin lifted my chin up to look at him and gently kissed me on the lips.

 

“I'm glad you finally feel the same way,” Taemin smiled. I could see happiness and complete enthusiastic excitement in his eyes. He made it seem like I just accepted a proposal or something. He was just soo happy.

 

“I'll tell Yoona how I really feel,” Taemin confirmed, “I need to end what I did with her in order to keep my relationship with you,”

 

I smiled at Taemin's maturity and kissed him on the lips, “Go get 'em tiger,” Once Taemin left me for his big mission. I slowly made my way to my room. The whole moment replayed in my head and I burst in complete happiness. Good thing no one was out in the hallway because I was freaking out. Finally, something will go right in this whole thing. I finally accepted Taemin's feelings and realized that I felt the same way. Therefore, he can help me get over my tragic past with Jonghyun. Also, Jonghyun can be all happy with the girl he chose, Se Kyung. But really, that couple won't matter to me anymore because I have Taemin.

 

I happily sighed as I opened the door, closed it, and leaned against it, still in a complete daze from what happened. But then after I happily giggled to myself and gently patted my cheeks so that I came back to reality, there before me was Jonghyun shirtless, staring at me like I was a weirdo.

 

“AH!” I screamed, “Since when were you here?”

 

“Um, for a while now actually,” Jonghyun replied, but then cocked an eyebrow, “Why are you so giddy?”

 

“No reason,” I exclaimed to quickly. Last thing, I wanted was Jonghyun to tease me about it.

 

“Doesn't look like it,” He stated.

 

“Anyway, it doesn't even matter. You don't need to know anyway. It's none of you business,” I happily boasted, not letting Jonghyun ruin my mood.

 

“Did Taemin do something?” Jonghyun questioned.

 

“Maybe,” I happily admitted, still in cloud-nine from Taemin's kiss, wandering around, twirling in bliss.

 

Unexpectedly, Jonghyun yanked me to the bed and climbed on top of me.

 

“Ouch, Jonghyun,” I flinched, “Get off,”

 

“Are you trying to make me jealous and ruin my relationship with Se Kyung just for revenge?” Jonghyun accused me.

 

“No, of course not. What would make you think that?” I struggled to break lose.

 

“Tell me the truth!” Jonghyun yelled.

 

“No okay!” I screamed back at him, “At first, I couldn't get over you at all. Taemin had already confessed to me and kissed me many times. But I could never return them because you were always on my mind. But now, after singing that song, I've realized it's time to forget.”

 

“So you actually like my brother?” Jonghyun's tone weakened to a mere whisper.

 

“Yes. He was always there for me after you broke my heart. He even stayed with me when I denied any feelings for him. He would do anything for me, like what I used to do for you,”

 

“Please, don't forget about me,” Jonghyun whispered.

 

“What?” I asked, thinking my ears were deceiving me.

 

“Please, don't forget about me,” Jonghyun confirmed that question in my head, “Lately, I haven't been able to forget about you. When you are with my brother it makes me irritated. Watching how everyone looked at you at the dinner made me aggravated. Seeing how the rich boys get closer to you after only meeting you once makes me angry. ____,” He said my name with kindness, just like he used to, “I love you,”

 

Next thing, I know Jonghyun's lips were on mine.

 


 

I know right? That did not just happen. But, oh, it so did!

See guys I promised you a more interesting chapter :)

Jonghyun's sudden change of feelings and actually confessing them.

______'s acceptance of Taemin's feelings.

What do you think about all of it?

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~