Ottoke?!?!

Someday You'll Realize

"Eh-hem," Jonghyun coughed, eying the closed room door before him. I just annoyingly rolled my eyes. He coughed again.

 

I glared at him, "Are you a girl or something? Isn't a gentleman suppose to hold the door open for a lady."

 

"Sorry, but you're not a lady. You're my slave," Jonghyun replied.

 

Preventing myself from completely going off on this dino-head, I took in a long deep breath and angrily yanked open the door for him.

 

"Wasn't so hard now was it?" He took a step forward and turned around, smiling.

 

"Oh, ouch," I pretended to have a cramp in the arm holding the door, slamming it on Jonghyun's face.

 

"," He cursed to himself in pain, eyes watering because it hit him smack dab in the nose. I just immaturely stuck my tongue out at him. Then he swiftly yanked me into the room, locking the door behind me as he gently slammed me against it.

 

"Really ___? Are you going to be this stubborn the whole time?" He huskily questioned.

 

I gulped, "What would you do if I said yes?" Jonghyun's eyes gazed deeply into mine eyes. Those deep chocolate brown eyes were filled with such intensity and emotion that for some strange reason, I had the need to have him closer to me.

 

He sighed and let me go, backing away, "Fine, do as you please," However, I quickly grabbed his wrist before he left me. Jonghyun stared at me, slightly shocked by my sudden actions.

 

Once I realized what I had done, I swiftly pulled my hand back to my side, "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking,"

 

He slowly moved closer to me, making me slightly flinch, afraid of what was gonna happen next. He inched closer and closer, now practically pressing his warm toned body against mine. I suddenly felt his breath on my neck as he sighed, “Could you get me some water please?”

 

“W-what?” I squeaked, still flustered by the closeness.

 

“Water,” He pronounced it nice and slow, pouting out his lips as he pronounced the first and last consonant. I found my eyes lingering to his lips.

 

“O-okay!” I quickly sprinted away from him, leaning against the wall of the hallway, taking in a deep long breath. What the heck am I doing? Why am I acting this way? Again I took along breath before heading down to the kitchen.

 

“Hello?!” Someone lightly flicked my forehead, snapping me out of my trance.

 

“W-what?” I confusingly stated, slowly coming back down to reality.

 

“Are you just gonna keep staring at this empty glass?” I tensed at the voice, but turned to see a smirking Taemin.

 

“Woah, don't scare me like that. For a second, I thought you were Jonghyun,” I breathed a sigh of relief.

 

“Slacking off I see,” Taemin tsked, shaking his head as he leaned against the kitchen counter.

 

“No,” I pouted, “Just dozing off a little bit,” I crossed my arms at him, “What's your excuse? From the looks of it, I don't see your master anywhere. Lost little puppy?”

 

“Haha, very funny,” Taemin sarcastic remarked, however, he smoothly stood up and looked over at me, “I'm not lost. In fact, I found exactly what I was looking for,”

 

Taemin leaned in closer, practically chest to chest with me.

 

“T-taemin,” I muttered, nervously.

 

“Here it is,” He smiled as he yanked a spoon from the wooden drawer behind me, “Se Kyung wanted a spoon for a her ice cream,”

 

What was I thinking? Did I really think those were Taemin's intentions? Was it really something to get all red about? The moment flashed through my mind. Embarrassed, I looked down at my feet, unable to look at Taemin in the eyes.

 

I could feel a smirk creeping on his face. He leaned in teasingly, staring into my eyes, “What _____? Did you think I was going to do something else to you?”

 

“N-no,” I glanced into his eyes, but insecurely looked away. “Not really.” What was up with me? Why was I acting so weak and fragile. I could just walk away from this incident if I wanted to.

 

He chuckled, “You're such a liar,” With that said, Taemin pulled me in for sudden kiss. His slender, toned arms obsessively wrapped around my waists, pulling me deeper into him. I could feel our heartbeats coming together, beating in harmony. Taemin's gentle lips moved against mine, slowly and cautiously, as if afraid I would despise his actions. Strangely enough, it felt good.

 

However, I was quickly jerked away from Taemin's grasp by a pair of tough and dominant hands.

 

“I send you away for a simple task to get me water and this is where I find you?” Jonghyun tsked. “Looks like my little slave needs to be taught a lesson,” With that said he swooped me up into a princess cradle.

 

“YAH! JONGHYUN! LET ME DOWN!” I screamed in struggled, but it was no use because his strong arms had a protective grip on me. So I settled down, bracing myself for the torture that would lie ahead.

 

Jonghyun placed me down on the bed, locking down my wrists.

 

He tsked, “Messing with another boy instead of caring for your master. I'm ashamed,”

 

“Shut up Jonghyun,” I bitterly spat.

 

He laughed slightly at my reaction, but soon his tight grip loosened some and he stared at me sincerely. “I'm guessing you and Taemin are closer than I thought,”

 

I blushed at his straight-forwardness, “Well sorta kinda, I don't know,” I looked away from him.

 

He sighed, “You were everything to me. After the coversation with you at our tree today, I realized you knew that too. Everything we used to have seemed like perfection.” I glanced up at his, his hair gently falling out of place, “Maybe and possibly too good to be true. There are so many things I want to say to you right now. Whether it be to curse you or say those three words. I love you.”

 

“How did you?” I asked in shock.

 

“Trust me _____, I know how to practically unlock any lock in the world and you don't think I know how to make an envelope appear as if it hasn't been open,” Jonghyun explained.

 

My mouth dropped open. Stupid dino head!

 

“____,” He whispered my name, surprisingly giving me chills down my spine. “Don't leave me. Don't hate me. Don't make me forget you and don't try to forget about me. Don't go off looking for that someone else. I know it might take me a while to fix all the mistakes I've made, but I'm asking you sincerely and honestly, please don't just give up on us.”

 

I stared at him in disbelief, “Really Jonghyun? You expect me to believe you,”

 

Jonghyun stared at me with the saddest eyes which broke my heart into a million pieces just looking at them, “I know I'm asking for a lot. I know I'm being selfish, but everything's just been hard and-,”

 

“Jonghyun stop,” I looked into his eyes, “Don't you think it's too late to say all this. What if Taemin is the one that I think was that someone? He took care of me when you tossed me away in the blink of an eye. Not only that, but you cheated on me,”

 

Jonghyun sighed, looking away “I know I've done a lot of wrong. All I can ask for is your forgiveness, But I know even that won't be enough,” His eyes clicked back to mine, with sincere apology and need, “_____, I'm sorry to say this, knowing it'll complicate things, but I honestly and sincerely haven't lost any feelings towards you since we broke up,”

 

This is when I snapped, “I'm tired of this Jonghyun! You're always up and down, crazy like a roller coaster ride. I can't take it anymore. You still tease me like you used to, but you can still go back to your girlfriend like everything is normal. If you like me so much then how come you are with Se Kyung, huh? Seriously Jonghyun, you make no sense!”

 

He looks at me with serious eyes, “Would you realize that what I feel for you is sincere if I broke up with her?” Those dark eyes weren't joking. Those deep, warm brown eyes were filled with determination and sincerity.

 

Ottoke?!?

 


I know, all you of you probably want to murder me for not updating!

I'm sorry!

I promise I'll be able to more often after this weekend because cheer will start to die down a little, since state will be done with.

Anyway, what do you think?

Love Taemin? Love Jonghyun?

How would you repsond to this situation?

What do you want to happen next.

COMMENTS ARE MOVTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~