A Heated Battle = War

Someday You'll Realize

We reached the fire pit, glaring each other down. The raging fire engulfed our emotions of hatred, growing larger and larger. The heat was practically blazing as the atmosphere went up a couple notches as well.

 

“What the hell was that about?” I finally snapped.

 

“What was what about?” Se Kyung smiled coyly.

 

“Oh please, do NOT play dumb,” I officially had enough of this. “That was our invitation that you read to them.”
 

“Aws, is someone sad that I stole their precious invitation,” Se Kyung mockingly pouted, “But that's not the only precious thing I stole from you was it?” She used her finger to trace circles on Jonghyun's arm.

 

I was about to jump on this girl when a force pulled me back, whispering in my ear, “Really ___? It's not worth it.” Taemin's wrapped his arms around my waist, “He's not worth it.”

 

I sighed, giving into Taemin's words, “Fine.” I loosened his grip so that I could walk over to Se Kyung. “Listen here, you may have stolen various things from me,” I looked at Jonghyun who still seemed unshaken. I internally snickered, “However, those don't matter to me anymore. You can keep everything you've taken from me. But from here on out, do anything to tick me off and I swear I can easily take my property back.”

 

She laughed, “Who do you think you are?”

 

I shrugged, “Just a nobody. But I was the nobody your boyfriend used to be in love with. Not only that, but have you even checked to see if his feelings for me even lessened?” With that said I walked over to the fire, sitting there in complete victory, letting the now relaxed flames warm up my frozen fingers.

 

“Okay everyone!” Kahi called out, “We've made our decision.” All of us filed into the room, the air filled with anticipation and anxiety. Even the lights were dimmed to create a dramatic eerie atmosphere.

 

“Thank you for waiting patiently,” Kahi announced like one of those television hosts who's preparing to kick someone out of the game, “Now after some consideration of both invitations we've come up with a winner. Drum roll please,” Suddenly, the sound of the drums rolling echoed out of the intercom, “The winner is....... Jonghyun's Team!”

 

“YESSS!” Jonghyun rejoiced and grabbed both Se Kyung and Key for a group hug.

 

“Cheaters,” Taecyeon mumbled under his breath. Yoona pouted at her sister's actions.

 

“You guys get a Romantic Date with person of your choosing. All expenses paid through family's budget. Permission to be gone for 4 hours.” Kahi smiled, “Now who will you choose? It can be anyone from any team.”

 

Jonghyun stared dead at me, smirking evily.

 

“No,” I mouthed to him.

 

“Kahi, I'll go with _____,” He smiled, bright and happily.

 

“WHAT?!?” His girlfriend angrily glared at me. But then put on a sad face for Jonghyun, “Oppa wae?”

 

“Huh? Um, I guess I enjoy teasing and torturing her,” Jonghyun grinned.

 

“Oh, I see,” Se Kyung smiled, “Okay jjongie that's fine with me,” Then Se Kyung turned towards me, sending lasers straight towards me. I sighed. Pabo. Stupid Dino. I. Hate. You.

 

“Se Kyung, who will you choose?” Kahi asked.

 

“Hm..” She scanned the room then formed a cocky smirk, “Taemin.”

 

“Excuse me?” Taemine coughed a little.

 

I sent more daggers her way. She just smiled.

 

“So then that leaves Key with Yoona. Unless, I mean you swing that way,” Kahi teased.

 

“Bwoh! Are you kidding me Kahi! Of course I'm straight!” He angrily yanked Yoona closer to him.

 

“Ouch,” Yoona pouted, “That hurt,”

 

“Ah, miahne,” Key kindly apologized, just now realizing that he hurt her.

 

Taecyeon frowned, “What about me?!”

 

“Hm,” Kahi thought about it, “Want to go on a date with me?”

 

Taecyeon's face lit up as he thought about going on a date with the hottest female adult at our school.

 

“No funny business,” She flicked his forehead after seeing his suspicious smirk. “Anyway, everyone, please head up to your rooms. Tomorrow will be the dates. Jonghyun's team gets to choose whatever place they desire. Money will be in envelopes for each of you in the morning. For now get some sleep.”

 

As soon as Kahi left I launched myself towards Se Kyung.

 

“What the heck? Taemin really? Of all people you could choose to go on a date with! Why didn't you work harder in convincing your boyfriend to go with you!” I snapped.

 

She smirked, “Well his plan is pretty interesting. And seeing you this flustered is pretty entertaining.”

 

I angrily glared, “Aren't upset in the smallest way that your boyfriend chose me instead of you?”

 

I watched Se Kyung falter slightly before covering it up with a composed face, “I don't really mind sense it is just to mess with you. Not only that, but I get to mess with Taemin a bit too. Maybe I can have him fall for me also?” I really want to punch her in the face right now...

 

“Touch him and will make sure I have Jonghyun fall for me again,” I warned.

 

She wavered slightly, “Jonghyun wouldn't.” Then she smirked, “If you really want Jonghyun go for it. I'll be able to quickly snatch him up just like I did the last time.”

I glared even more at her, to the point where my eyes ached.

 

“Don't look at me with that ugly expression,” Se Kyung snapped, “You wanted war. This. Is. War. All is fair,”

 

“It's on.” I accepted the challenge.

 

“Also, don't be mad at me blame Jonghyun for starting.” She yawned. “Anyway, I need to get some beauty sleep for my date tomorrow.” She waltzed towards Taemin. “Hey, Tae~ Wanna bring me to my room,”

 

“Uh,” Taemin looked at me, unsure.

 

“Let's go!” Se Kyung quickly pulled him before he could answer.

 

I took a deep breath and headed towards the cause of all of this.

 

“What the hell JONGHYUN! WHAT WAS ALL THAT ABOUT?!” I screamed at him as we all started heading upstairs.

 

“Haha, surprise.” He smirked.

 

“ off,” I frowned.

 

“Aw come on, we were cozy earlier in bed and now you're bitter again.”

 

“I have a right to be bitter Jonghyun.” I hissed.

 

“Really? You're upset because you lost.”
 

“No that is not why I'm upset! I'm upset because I have to be with you again! Not only that but-” I quickly shut my mouth.

 

Jonghyun's eyes quickly lingered toward Taemin and Se Kyung who were a while ahead of us.

 

“I see, still thinking of Taemin?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“Shut up,” I muttered and started swiftly walking away from him.

 

However, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hallway and pushed me against the wall, “Let me just tell you straight up. This whole Taemin thing is really getting me jealous. I think you've probably figured that out by now. So please I am asking you sincerely at least realize my feelings a little more. If not,” Jonghyun kissed my neck, “I'm sure sooner or later your feelings will change, reverse back to how you used to feel towards me. Tomorrow, it'll be just like old times.”

 


I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRYI'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY

T.T

I know you all must hate me bye now. Please do not unsubscribe! Forgive me for not updating for a while now.

I just haven't had the chance to type up new chapters at all.

Anyway I hope you liked it!

How do you feel about Se Kyung vs ______. Who will win?

Where would you like Tae & Se Kyung's date be at?

Where would you like Jonghyun & _____'s date be at?

Yoona & Key?

Taecyeon & Kahi?

COMMENTS, VOTES, & SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~