Meet the Family

Someday You'll Realize

Taemin and Jonghyun were bickering with each other as we exited out of the kitchen. I just tried to zone out of their fight.

 

“Ah! ______!” Someone called my name and I turned around. It was the mother of the family.

 

I bowed, “Hello. Can I help you with anything?”

 

She gave me a loving smile, “Boys, I'm just going to take her with me. It'll be easier for you two to take a shower and get ready. She can get ready in my bathroom,” With that said I was eagerly yanked away.

 

Next, thing I know I was in an extravagant bathroom that was practically double the size of our room. She allowed me to take a shower. After that, I wrapped myself in a robe and met up with her in the gigantic closet.

 

She help brushed my hair.

 

“Thank you, um,” I started.

 

“Kim Jung Ah. But you can just call me Jung Ah. If you call me Mrs. Kim I'll as old as a dinosaur,”

 

Jewelry_Park_Jung_Ah_11102009163306.jpg

(Park Jung Ah from After School)

 

 

“Thank you, Jung Ah.” I sincerely thanked her.

 

“No problem dear,” She smiled, “You know I always wanted a daughter. Someone who I could dress up , go shopping with, and brush her hair. When I first heard you sing with all that emotion and how polite you were I thought that you were my ideal daughter,” Jung Ah continued with my hair by adding product. “You seem well-rounded and confident. I bet your parents are proud,”

 

I put on a sad smile, “I wish there were proud of me. But you see, I left my parents at a young age. They put a lot of stress and pressure on me. Along with that they didn't approve of the guy I fell in love with. As time went on, I realized why they probably didn't want me with him. He never really truly loved me,”

 

She pulled me into a hug, “I'm sorry dear, it sounds like you've been through a lot,” When she let go she smiled at me, “If you ever need anything, just tell me. I'll be your mother from now on when you really need it,” She slowly got up, “I'll go grab your dress for you, hold on,”

 

I felt better after venting my feelings slightly to someone who was also a girl. I didn't have much girlfriends because Jonghyun was the person I was closest to throughout high school. I listened to clock tick, waiting for Jung Ah.

 

“Ta-Da!” She reappeared in the room and flashed me a gorgeous, expensive-looking dress.

 

“It's beautiful,” I stated, completely breathless by it's beauty.

 

Nobody's POV

 

Everyone was already downstairs in the dining room, greeting each other. The majority of the boys were just wearing the classic black suit and tie. Key was the only one who dared to be different and wore a white suit.

Jonghyun was complimenting Se Kyung on her dress. It was a blazing red color that happily hugged her curves. The y, eye-catching, begging for attention kind of dress was daring. Se Kyung wanted to be the talk amongst the girls. She wanted to not only please her boyfriend, but possibly get a few glances from the other guys as well.

 

Innocent Yoona blushed as Taemin told her she looked pretty. Her take on the dress was that she didn't want to reveal to much or go overly bold. So she chose a simple, light pink dress. She went with a shorter dress and one that exposed her collarbone to give off a hint of iness. It puffed out a little at the end to give off a princess feel.

 

 

“Aish, what is taking mom so long?” Minho complained.

 

“I heard she was going to help that one girl.” Onew sipped his water.

 

Next thing that could be heard echoing throughout the room was the sound of glass breaking as Onew dropped his glass of water. Slowly, ______ walked into the room, careful not to step on the dress. She loved how the flowy dress fell on her figure, cascading like a majestic waterfall. The light blue color reminded her of fairy-tales like Cinderella.

 

Sheepishly, she walked in with the help of Jung Ah.

 

Se Kyung's POV

 

The room suddenly got very quiet. Well, except for the sound of glass breaking. The majority of the guys had their mouths gaping open. I smirked, but then realized it wasn't me they were looking at. I turned around to see _____ walking in with one of the owner's of the house.

 

WTH! Why does she get special treatment? Does she have connections with this family?

 

Even Jonghyun, my boyfriend, has his eyes practically glued to her. I smacked his arm.

 

“Ouch, what was that for?” Jonghyun complained.

 

“I'm your girlfriend and yet your gaze is on someone else!” I whined then sat down at the table.

 

I HATE HER!

 

Minho's POV

 

We met each of the people who will be staying at our house for a week. I just smiled at everyone and welcomed them. Honestly, though this was getting boring. I'd rather be outside playing soccer or something. Hopefully this dinner can finish earlier. We were only missing my mom and that one chick.

 

“Aish, what is taking mom so long?” I complained. Because of her this is taking forever.

 

“I heard she was going to help that one girl.” Onew sipped his water. Suddenly, Onew's glass slipped out of his hands.

 

“Onew, what are you-,” But before I could say anything, I noticed his shocked gaze. I turned around to see that one girl come out with my mom in a long, blue dress. She was beautiful. Her figure was perfect. Her slender legs were smooth and y. She shyly came in, as my mom guided her towards the table.

 

Usually my mom complains about how I have too high of standards that I'll never find the perfect girl. But honestly, this girl just took my breath away.

 

Onew's POV

 

I could tell Minho was getting pretty annoyed with this whole thing. Honestly, I didn't really like the idea of all of these strangers living in our house for this week either.

 

I was talking to Minho and taking a long sip of my water when something caught my eye. The glass of water slipped right through my fingers. She was amazingly beautiful. That girl with the angelic voice was more appealing than an all you can eat chicken buffet. Everything about her seemed radiant.

 

Obviously she doesn't know that she's beautiful. I can tell because she doesn't walk in with her head held high and soak in the attention. Instead, she shyly smiles and bows to everyone. She's cute.

 

Your POV

 

Ah, it was so awkward when I walked in! Everyone seemed to be looking at me.

 

“I'll talk to you later ____,” Jung Ah left my side to sit next to her husband.

 

“Aw~ _____-ah! You look so adorable,” Mrs. Kahi Park ran up to me and hugged me, “I could just eat you up!”

 

“Uh, thanks Mrs. Park,” I awkwardly stated.

 

“Nope, that's Auntie Kahi remember?” She informed.

 

I pouted, “Fine, Auntie Kahi,”

 

“Okay, everyone please take a seat!” Jung Ah announced, “_____, you can come sit here in the middle of my boys, Onew and Minho,” I just nodded my head and walked in their direction.

 

Thank you Jung Ah! I would not want to face Taemin and Jonghyun right now! I'd have to explain who the song was really about...

 

The boy with the eye smile bowed slightly, “I'm Kim Onew. Nice to meet you,” He politely extended his hand.

 

I shook it and replied, “I'm Lee Jin Ae. Same to you. Thank you for letting us stay here,”

 

The tall, cool guy on the other side of me bowed with his head, playing it cool, “Yo, I'm Kim Minho,”

 

“I'm Lee Jin Ae,”

 

“Okay everyone!” Auntie Kahi began, “You might all be wondering the main point to us doing service here,” Everyone nodded their head, “Well, don't think of this as a happy vacation anymore. From here on out, all of you will be working your butts off. The Kim family always through an extravagant party every year. They even invite rich celebrities at times also,” I heard Se Kyung squeal with excitement, “We decided that it'd be best to give their 100 housekeepers a break for a week. Instead you seven will take their place,”

 

“Seven people doing the job made for 100?” Jonghyun questioned.

 

“That's right,” Auntie Kahi nodded. Jonghyun appeared as if he was about to protest, but Se Kyung managed to control him by pulling him back and pressing her chest against his trapped arm. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“Anyway,” Jung Ah stood up, “I'd like to thank you all ahead of time for your help. I'm sure this will be a very fun and interesting experience. Also, you all made a delicious dinner for us. Key's Italian food all complimented each other fantastically and your explanation for choosing it was fantastic. However, I'm sorry to say you guys weren't the team we chose,” Jung Ah looked at my direction, “____'s theme was original, creative, and interesting. Falling In And Out of Love is something everyone encounters in life, yet there are so many sides to it. You perfectly captured the emotion through your singing and it was thoroughly expressed in your cooking. Congratulations! The Blue Team you are the winners!”

 

I quickly got up and ran towards my team, giving them high-fives and joining in on the group hug.

 

“I told you we'd win,” I mouthed to Key. He just rolled his eyes and sank down deeper into the chair.

 

“Losing team gets 10 points. Winning team gets 15 points. Now it's time to talk about the punishment,” Auntie Kahi stated, “The punishment goes to Jonghyun, Taemin, and _____,” Suddenly our happy rejoicing hug stopped.

 

“Wait, what?” Taemin asked.

 

“Auntie Kahi. Why~” I pouted.

 

“You three were the ones who created the mess in the kitchen by your bickering. We don't have housekeepers to clean it up, so you three have to do it yourself. Also, adding two the punishment both teams lose 5 points.” Complaints and groans filled the room, “The Red Team and The Blue Team are both tied with 20 points. You may earn some points with the little deeds you do throughout the day. But you may also loose points with the mistakes or problems you cause in the day. Also, the challenges that will be given give you the majority of your points.”

 

“Now, we'll explain the rewards system,” The father stood up and showed them a holographic chart.

 

 

 

(Kim Dong Wan from Shinhwa)

 

30 points – Trip to the mall with $300 dollars each

50 points – Use the other team as a slave for 6 hours

60 points – Romantic Date with person of your choosing. All expenses paid through family's budget. Permission to be gone for 4 hours.

80 points – Relaxation Day : At home spa for 2 hours.

100 points – Free “Get Out Of This Place” Pass. Drivers assigned to each person or people may drive you wherever you want for 6 hours.

 

“When a team reaches the reward they are allowed to take it if they want it. Only one team can get the reward. Once the reward has been taking, the other team cannot receive that reward even if they reach the right points level,” Kim Dong Wan continued explaining.

 

“Anyway, we hope you guys enjoy the food. There is a buffet table in the kitchen that we have ordered for you. Please help yourself.” Jung Ah smiled.

 

“YES! FOOD!” Jonghyun and Key were the first to jump at it. We all eagerly followed after.

 

Lesson for the day : Food tastes 100 times better when your starving.

 


 

Yay! Food! LOL.

Anyway, sorry that the chapter was pretty boring-ish.

I promise that it'll get better!

Also, hopefully your okay with the father & mother character.

I kinda just picked two people who I thought were of the older-ish age and look slightly good together. Please don't hate if you completely and utterly dislike those two.

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~