Decisions + Invitations

Someday You'll Realize

“J-jonghyun,” I stuttered, “Please tell me you're joking?”

 

His eyes showed a reflection of pain and hurt, “I'm sorry, but I can't just let you go. It's the only way,” Those intense eyes bore through me, leaving me feeling exposed and weak.

 

I closed my eyes to concentrate for a few seconds, drawing in a long breath, “What you're doing is romantic and sweet. But Jonghyun, don't break up with Se Kyung.” I opened my eyes, “Jonghyun, I loved you. You were my everything. However, you threw all of that away to be with Se Kyung. Also, if you break up with her for me, I will seriously hate you,”

 

He blinked a couple times, confused, “Why?”

 

I explained, “Because I completely understand how it feels from her point of view. Your boyfriend tosses you away just for another girl. It's the worse feeling anyone can possibly have. A combination of misery, anger, depression, hurt, and tears.”

 

“I'm sorry _____,” Jonghyun sighed, “I'm sorry that I did that to you. I promise I'll make it up to you,” His words were gentle. His facial expressions showed sincerity mixed with yearning.

 

“Fine,” I sighed.

 

“Yay!” The puppy came back to life and happily rejoiced, pulling me in a for a hug.

 

“Yah,” I pushed him off of me, causing him to fall off the bed, “I told you fine for the making it up part. Does that mean I forgive you? Not really. Does this mean I understand you're feelings could be true? Yes. Does that mean I feel the same way? No. Does that mean I want you to break up with Se Kyung? Definitely not!”

 

“Aw,” The puppy pouted, “Right when we were getting comfortable and cozy in that position, you had to ruin the mood of it all,”

 

I blushed thinking about how long Jonghyun was hovering over me like that.

 

“Hm?” Jonghyun amusingly observed me closely, “Someone's blushing.”

 

“N-no I'm not!” Flustered, I yelled at him, chucking a pillow at him.

 

“Attention everyone, please head down to the dining room.” Kahi's voice boomed from the intercom. That was my queue to angrily stomp away from the stupid dino.

 

~

Se Kyung's POV

 

“Writing invitations as a challenge?” Jonghyun muttered, “Boringg~” I carefully observed him pout his lips, attempting to balance a pencil on those plump delicious lips.

 

“Jjongie~ We have to win this one,” I wrapped my arms around his muscular ones, “Then we can have a romantic date together,”

 

He nodded his head in agreement, but from the look on his face I could tell he was in complete thought.

 

“Jonghyun?” I battled my eyes at him trying to get his attention. “JONGHYUN?” I tried again, still no response.

 

Key smirked, “_______,” Suddenly, Jonghyun snapped out of it. Realizing what actually happened he glared at Key.

 

“Tsk, tsk,” Key responded, “Someone isn't helping out with this invitation. Instead, he goes off into his own world, thinking about who knows what,”

 

“Shut up, okay?” Jonghyun irritatedly ruffled his hair.

 

“Yah, jjongie~” I pouted, “How come you didn't respond to me even once, but you snap out of your trance when key says _____?!”

 

Jonghyun gulped, “No reason really, I was just thinking about how to defeat their team in this challenge, that's all,”

 

I glared at him suspiciously.

 

He avoided my glance and turned to Key, “So what do we have so far?”

 

…. I don't like ____ …. Not one bit …..

 

Your POV

 

His body warmth practically radiated off of him. Those sincere, yearning, yet lustful eyes stared down at me gently yet possessively. I could still feel his touch on my wrists. And those words...

 

Would you realize that what I feel for you is sincere if I broke up with her?”

 

“AH! PABO!” I screamed, suddenly opening my eyes to see a shocked Yoona, Taecyeon, and Taemin staring at me.

 

“Okay? So I'm guessing you didn't like my idea?” Taecyeon cautiously asked.

 

“Ah aniyo,” I caught myself quickly, “I mean, I'm sorry, that wasn't suppose to be directed towards you. I was just thinking about something that's all...”

“_____,” Yoona gave me a worried glance, “Are you okay?”

 

“Yeah, I'm fine,” I smiled, lying.

 

She smiled back at me with relief. Sorry, Yoona for lying to you...

 

“What do you think we should add on to this?” Yoona flashed the piece of paper in my face.

 

“Hm,” I read over it, “How about we change this to this,” I scratched and wrote on it, “Then move this over here. Add this here. And there!” I put my pencil down.

 

Dear Guest,

 

The Kim Family requests your company for a night filled with mystery, romance, and entertainment.

Unmask the mysterious night, where anything can happen. Memories can be made. Excitement may engulf your entire being. The night belongs to you.

Join us for a remarkably breath-taking masquerade ball.

 

Please contact us with the following number.

 

***-***-***

 

Sincerely,

 

The Kim Family

 

“Nice!” Taecyeon high-fived me. “Now let's go before the other team gets there's to Kahi!”
 

Right when we got up, the other team was already dashing down the hall.

 

“Let's go!” Taemin grabbed my hand as we all made a run for it. Electricity ran throughout my entire body. Taemin and I haven't interacted much lately... Not since that kiss. However, his touch made me realize how much I yearn for him. How much I miss it.

 

“LOOK OUT!” Yoona screamed. Before I realized it, I ran right into Se Kyung.

 

“Ouch!” She whined, “God look where you're going!!”

 

Jonghyun helped her up as they grabbed their invitation envelope as they quickly ran.

 

“____ are you okay?” Taemin gently helped me up, looking at me with sincere eyes.

 

“Yeah,” I smiled, “I'm fine.” However, I stumbled onto him with my first step.

 

He chuckled slightly, holding me up, “Here,” He wrapped my arm around his neck, “Just lean on me, we'll make it in time,”

 

I nodded my head, slightly blushing at how close we were.

 

Finally we all made it. Kahi asked the other team to read theirs first. Once Se Kyung opened it she smirked.

 

Then those words fell out of : The Kim Family requests your company for a night filled with mystery, romance, and entertainment. Unmask the mysterious night, where anything can happen. Memories can be made. Excitement may engulf your entire being. The night belongs to you......

 

Yoona stared at her sister with shocked eyes. Taecyeon groaned. I death stared at her. Taemin's grip tensed on me.

 

Se Kyung smiled, leaning closer to Jonghyun who didn't say anything. I stared at him. He glanced up at me and our eyes connected. However, I could see it in his eyes that he wouldn't do anything, actually his eyes seemed to read that he was content with the way things played out.

 

“Now please read yours _____,” Se Kyung grinned.

 

I gulped as I opened the letter which read these words:

 

to es!

 

I looked up from the paper, analyzing what to do next. Blame them for stealing? No that's whiny and immature. This is war not kindergarten. And everyone knows all is fair in love and war.

 

I cleared my throat.

 

Dear Special Guests,

 

We, the Kim Family, formally invite you to a glamorous masquerade ball. Dancing the night away, even after the clock strikes at midnight. A night with mysterious masks and mysterious people, try to reveal what lies behind those masks. Enjoy an evening of dancing and fun.

 

Contact us with the information following.

 

Though it was improvised it was better than nothing. I watched as both Kahi and the Kim Family nodded.

 

“Okay, well, you'll have to give us time to consider the winner.” Kim Jung Ah smiled, “Please wait out in the backyard by the bonfire.”

 

All of us nodded. But as soon as our eyes locked together as we turned to exit, you could feel the heat automatically rising between both teams.

 


SORRY SORRY SORRY I'M SINCERELY SORRY!

Yes I know it's been like a month since my last update.

Sorry,

Anyway I hope you like this chatper.

And thank youu everyone for being an angel, patiently waiting.

ALSO, NOW IT'S A CHANCE FOR YOUR VOICE TO BE HEARD AGAIN.

IF YOU WERE TO HEAR THOSE WHO INVITATIONS AND HAD TO VOTE WHOSE WOULD YOU CHOSE? Don't think about the story or anything.

If someone just showed them to you randomly and asked your opinion which one do you sincerely like better?

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~