Creeper

Someday You'll Realize

I turned around hoping that it was Taemin just messing with me.

 

I frowned, “If I were you I would walk away right now before I scream ,”

 

Jonghyun pouted, “Aw, don't be like that,”

 

“What the hell are you doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be at the mansion. Last time I checked, my team was the one who won the money,” I turned around and walked away from him.

 

He quickly followed me and walked beside me, “Yoona was being a kind, humble sister and split the money with Se Kyung. We asked Kahi if we could go to the mall and she told us it was fine. After that, Se Kyung and Yoona became so engulfed in shopping that neither of them realized I was there. So, I just wandered around and found this little lost puppy,” He put his arm around me.

 

I shoved him away from me, “Yah! Don't think about touching me,”

 

“Are you still mad about last time?”

 

“No of course not. I'm complete content with the fact that you almost me,” I sarcastically answered.

 

“Well, I know it wouldn't be ,” Jonghyun pushed me up against a wall, “Because I know you'd enjoy it,” He bent down and whispered in my ear, “I know somewhere deep down inside _____, you still like me. You still wish that our break-up never happened. You miss my touch, my smell, and my voice,” He sighed, “Not only that, but I miss you. I still love,”

 

“Jonghyun,” I took in a deep breath, “Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not the same girl I used to be. Even if somewhere deep inside I still loved you, it's not enough to make me betray Taemin. My feelings for Taemin will never change,”

 

“But neither will your feelings for me,” Jonghyun continued. He stared into my eyes. How did he know? How does Jonghyun always know how I really feel? Why does he suddenly come to mess things up now when everything with Taemin is going peachy? I hate him.

 

“Please,” I begged, “Just let me go. I don't want to become even more confused with my feelings, okay?”

 

Jonghyun let me go and then pulled me into a hug, “Please, stay with me. At least for a couple of hours. I want you to know I still love you,”

 

I pushed him away, “Sorry Jonghyun, but I can't.” With that said I began to walk away.

 

“Just walk with me around the mall for a couple hours. If not, I promise you I will tell Taemin what happened,” He threatened.

 

I froze on the spot and quickly turned to him with a shocked face, “You wouldn't,”

 

“Oh yes, I would,” Jonghyun smirked.

 

“I hate you,” I hissed as I walked up to him. He had on a extremely annoying excited puppy dog smile.

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

Blackmailing. It's the only thing I can do at this point to make her stay. I glanced over at her, pouting her lips out in unhappiness. I missed being able to kiss those cute lips. Honestly, I miss everything about her. My goal for today was to attempt and break down the wall between us. Good thing, I decided to go to the mall. This is my chance!

 

-Flashback-

 

“Jonghyun~” Se Kyung had cooed when we were at the mansion, “Yoona wants to split the money that she got for the prize with me. Can you come with us to the mall?” She looked up at me with innocent eyes.

 

“I don't know...” I started off, unsure.

 

“______, will probably be going to the mall separately from her team,” Key randomly stated, “Because she's doing my side of the punishment,”

 

“What? Why? I mean, how did you manage to get her to do that for you,” I quickly questioned him.

 

Key winked, “I don't know. Maybe she just listens to me more?”

 

“Jonghyun!” Se Kyung butted in, “Can we go to the mall? Please?” I calculated the equation in my head.

 

Me going to the mall + ____ coming separately = The change of a lifetime

 

“Okay,” I smiled at her and agreed.

 

-End Flashback-

 

“So, Mr. Creeper,” _____ turned towards me, tilting her head in curiosity, “Now what?”

 

“U-umm,” I stuttered.

 

I honestly didn't think that I'd get this far. Pabo! Now I have noo idea what I should do!

 


 

Sorry, everyone. It's a pretty short chapter. Also, I haven't updated for a while because of my crazy weekend and not only that, but my AC broke.

Anyway, what did you think of this chapter?

What do you think Jonghyun should do with ____? Where should they go in the mall?

What do you think is gonna happen next?

COMMENTS ARE MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~