The Jacket

Someday You'll Realize

 

“HOW COULD YOU LOSE IT?!?” I asked in disbelief.

 

“YAH! Don't yell at me in that disrespectful tone!” Key retorted as if he was so much older than me, “Also, it just slipped out of my pocket, okay? Don't blame me. Blame the person who invented the pocket and didn't add a zipper to close it so things wouldn't fall out!”

 

“UGH!” I groaned in irritation. “I knew I shouldn't have given that to you! Ugh, the stupid debt I owe you was not worth this at all! I mean honestly! What if Jonghy-”

 

“Could you please keep it down?” Jonghyun burst open the door and went into the hallway where Key and I were bickering. He blinked a couple times to finally get a good look at who was making all the ruckus.

 

“Yah, Key! Do you want to die! Why are you making all this noise so early in the morning?!” Then Jonghyun faced me, “Keep frowning angrily like that and you're gonna get worry lines on your forehead. Don't let that happen, ugly.”

 

I felt my eye twitch as I forced a smile, “Kim Jonghyun, you wouldn't happen to have stumbled across an envelope would you?”

 

Jonghyun looked up thinking, “Now that you mention it, I think I saw something... Oh!” He yanked something out of his pocket, “You mean this?” I darted towards it, but he pulled it away from me.

 

“YAH! _______! It's rude to stick your nose into someone else's business. As you can see, it says 'To:Jonghyun,” He pointed at his name, “Jonghyun. Not _____.” He shook his head, “Just go to sleep okay? If you really want to know what's in it, I'll tell you after I open it.” With that said Jonghyun slammed the door in my face and locked it.

 

I turned to Key angrily, “KEY! You are so dead!!”

 

“Haha, gotta go. Bye~” With that said Key sprinted to his room, slammed his door, and locked it. I listened as he pushed and dragged different items in the room to blockade it. I just angrily huffed and attempted to open the still locked door.

 

I knocked, “Yah, Kim Jonghyun! Let me in!”
 

Jonghyun's POV

 

“YAH! LET ME IN!” She angrily banged at the door.

 

“Does she really want to wake up the whole house?” I angrily muttered. After she finally gave up, I slowly reached into my pocket at the letter addressed 'To: Jonghyun' in her swirly letters. I found this in Key's seat last night after the bonfire. It must have slipped out of his pocket or something, which made me think it was from him. However, the penmanship obviously was her's.

 

“I wonder what's in it....” I curiously muttered.

 

Suddenly, I heard the door slam open. With my lightning fast reflexes, I quickly hid the letter.

 

Your POV

 

“Jonghyun,” I smiled at him, “Could I please see that letter? It's for a friend, Lee Jonghyun.”

 

He snickered, “CN Blue? Really?”

 

“Just give it to me. It's not yours,” I walked towards him, looking him in the eyes.

 

“So it's yours?” He cocked an eyebrow.

 

I blinked a couple times, “Uh, no. It's from Yoona. She's a huge CN Blue fan and she wanted me to pass it on to him.”

 

“Oh, okay,” He smiled, “I'll give it to her after breakfast so that she can give it to Jonghyun herself.”

 

I hesitated, “Fine. Do whatever you want. Don't blame me when she gets mad at you for taking her letter from me.”

 

“Okay then, I'll keep that in mind,” He smirked before going back to his bed room chamber and closed the sliding door which divided our room.

 

I huffed, “Mission Impossible. Get. That. Letter.”

 

After a couple minutes of waiting and careful planning, I was ready to start my mission. I managed to slyly tip-toe my way to Jonghyun, seeing the letter my his head on the armrest of the couch.

 

“Yes,” I happily rejoiced when I managed to snatch it. However, little did I notice the sly cat-like Dino was awake and ready to pounce on his prey. Jonghyun somehow managed to grab me and quickly flip me over on the couch.

 

“What are you doing?” He questioned.

 

“Hehe,” I awkwardly smiled, “Nothing,”

 

He eyed the letter in my hands, “Is the letter that important to the point where you have to sneak my back to get it?”

 

“No,” I quickly answered.

 

“Then why?” He looked me in the eyes with all seriousness.

 

“I-uh,” I couldn't come up with a single reply.

 

He sighed, getting off of me, “Whatever you can have it. I don't really care anymore.” When his hands let of my wrists, when his body warmth left me, I suddenly felt cold, alone, and exposed. Why did my body suddenly yearn for his touch?

 

I mentally slapped myself and sighed, “Jonghyun.”

 

“Yes?” He turned.

 

Quickly I caught myself, “N-nothing,”

 

He smirked and started coming my way. I flinched, ready for whatever was coming next, terrified of another repeat of that horrible nightmarish scene.

 

“Yah,” He said slowly taking off his jacket. I braced myself for what was going to happen next. Jonghyun undressing equals loads of trouble. “Wear this,” He shoved it in my face, “Don't go around the house wearing something like that.”

 

I glanced down at my shorts and tank top, frowning, “What's that suppose to mean.”

 

He agitatedly groaned, annoyed by my stubbornness. Jonghyhun gently placed it over my shoulders, brushing my bare skin in the moment.

 

“Don't let other people see you like that. You're going to cause trouble. Or worse, you'll catch a cold,” He quietly muttered before walking over to the ground to lay down, since I technically took his bed.

 

“Since when does he care?” I asked aloud, before lying down on the couch, closing my eyes. Mentally, I was touched by Jonghyun's sudden caring personality.

 

“ATTENTION ATTENTION!” I heard Kahi's voice boom over the intercom, “Everyone rise and shine. We have a new day ahead of us. Please come down to the dining room for breakfast!”

 

I sleepily rubbed the back of my head and slowly got up, practically drowsily dragging my feet down the stairs.

 

“Today,” I heard Kahi start up as I walked down the stairs, “I told each person from the Red Team to show me which person they would prefer as their slave by giving them a gift of some sort. Then if the person accepted it, they agreed with the whole deal.”

 

She smiled at me, “Oh, _____, I see you accepted Jonghyun's jacket. Congrats on being his slave.”

 

As the words she spoke finally processed into my head, I turned to glare at Jonghyun.

 

He just smiled.

 

Suddenly having a caring personality my !

 


Forgive me!

School :(((

I hate it!

Anyway, what did you think of the chapter?

Still hate Jonghyun?

COMMENTS ARE VERY MOTIVATING!

LOVE YOU ALL~