603 - Mint Green

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo comes out from the toilet as she had to wash her hands after the shoot ends. She walks out from the toilet without knowing that someone waits for her outside. “Mongji.”, he calls her out.

 

             She looks at the familiar voice and starts to look upset. “I told you not to surprise me again right?”, Jihyo starts to fire. 

 

             “I didn’t.”, Jongkook defends while looking at Jihyo straight in the eyes.

 

             “Then why are you here?”, Jihyo asks again while crossing her arms.

 

             “Waiting for you.”, Jongkook answers. He reaches his hands for Jihyo to take it but Jihyo just walks away and ignores him.

 

             “I want to go home.”, Jihyo says as she walks away.

 

             “Jihyo-ya!”, Jongkook grabs Jihyo’s hand as he notices Jihyo suddenly get mad at him. “Are you mad at me?”, he tries to ask.

 

             She turns around and looks at Jongkook. “If you think I am, then let go of my hand, oppa.”.

 

             “Ani, wae Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks cowardly. “Tell me.”.

 

             “You want me to talk here?”, Jihyo challenges him.

 

             “Eo, wae geurae?”, Jaesuk who notices the cold air between Jongkook and Jihyo comes to interrupt them.

 

             Jihyo pulls away Jongkook’s hand from her and looks at Jaesuk. “Aniya oppa. I’m going home. See you next week, Jaesuk oppa.”.

 

             “Eo, keurae Miss Mong.”, Jaesuk replies.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook calls Jihyo again.

 

             “Kookjong.”, Jaesuk stops Jongkook as he grabs Jongkook’s hands. “Fighting!”, Jaesuk shows him a gesture of ‘fighting’ to Jongkook and let go of him. 

 

             Jihyo bows to all of the crews and the members, while excusing herself to go home. She walks to her van quickly but Jongkook is way too fast to grab her hands again. “Jihyo, jamkan.”.

 

             Jihyo turns to look at Jongkook fiercely. “What do you want now, oppa?”.

 

             “Let’s talk at my home.”, Jongkook suggests. 

 

             “Ani. You don’t know today is Monday? I don’t sleep at your home on Monday since you will probably have your schedule on the next day.”, Jihyo gives her excuse.

 

             “Have a dinner at my home and I will send you home after that. Jebal, I want to talk to you.”, Jongkook almost pleads.

 

             Jihyo who suddenly feels bad looking at her boyfriend just goes out from her van and takes Jongkook’s van. She tells her manager that she won’t be taking her van today and just go with Jongkook. They walk hand-in-hand to Jongkook’s van along with Gapjin, Jongkook’s manager. “Gapjin-a, sent us at my apartment. I won’t go to the gym tonight.”, Jongkook tells Gapjin.

 

             “Ne, hyung.”, Gapjin nods and agrees to Jongkook. He doesn’t even asks why since he looks at Jihyo’s upset face. He knows the air is different.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo take their seats in Jongkook’s van while Jongkook still holding Jihyo’s hand. Jihyo just let him be because she doesn’t want to argue with Jongkook in front of Gapjin. All the way to Jongkook’s house, Jongkook and Jihyo didn’t talk and Jihyo just look outside the window while Jongkook resting his head on Jihyo’s shoulder. His hands still busy Jihyo’s hand. 

 

             Few minutes later, they arrive at Jongkook’s apartment parking lot. “Hyung, noona, we are here.”, Gapjin tells to Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Gomawo Gapjin-a. Jusimhaeka.”, Jihyo thanks Gapjin and she receives a nod from Gapjin. “Oppa, we are here.”, Jihyo wakes up the sleeping Jongkook who is still taking his nap quietly in the van.

 

             He slightly surprises by Jihyo and goes out from his van. They carefully walk into the lift without hand-in-hand, afraid people will notice them especially Jongkook with his big muscle arms and lives there. As they enter Jongkook’s apartment, Jongkook starts to talk while Jihyo just walks straight away taking Jongkook’s couch.

 

             “Do you want to talk about it?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo softly and goes to sit next to her.

 

             “What?”, Jihyo answers while keeping her eyes close.

 

             “What are you mad about?”, Jongkook asks while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “You don’t know why?”, Jihyo challenges. 

 

             “Mianhae.”, Jongkook apologizes and looks on the ground. He seriously doesn’t know why is Jihyo is upset to him.

 

             “You apologized but you don’t know your mistakes right?”, Jihyo fires and open her doe eyes wide while looking at Jongkook fiercely. Jongkook just stares at her without answering. “Arghhh this is upsetting! Oppa! Why are you smiling from ear to ear when Yuri and Hyoyoen dance at you. And Somin too?”, Jihyo suddenly reveals in anger. 

 

             Jongkook chuckles as he now knows the reason of Jihyo’s upset at him. “You are jealous?”.

 

             “I’m not.”, Jihyo glares at him.

 

             “You are.”, Jongkook teases again while smiling.

 

             “I’m not!”, Jihyo walks away.

 

             As always, Jongkook is too fast to grab Jihyo’s hands and pulls her to him that leads Jihyo to sit on his laps. “What are you doing?”, Jihyo asks while trying to free herself from Jongkook. 

 

             “Mianhae.”, Jongkook apologizes and hugs Jihyo.

 

             Jihyo stops by his embrace. “You are smiling while they are dancing to you, but you asks me to stop when it’s my turn. That’s too much, oppa.”, Jihyo says in her small voice.

 

             “It’s nothing like that, Mongji.”, Jongkook assures while kissing Jihyo’s temple. “I had to stop you since I’m afraid that I can’t control my expressions anymore.”.

 

             “Jinjja? You are not lying aren’t you? I know that I’m old. I can’t dance like them. I’m not pretty li-“.

 

             Jongkook cuts her off by claiming Jihyo’s lips. Jihyo trying so hard to hold herself from kissing Jongkook back but she did. She knows she’s defeat when Jongkook’s lips lands on hers. When the kiss becomes hot, Jihyo pulls away her lips from Jongkook. “You can’t solve things like this again.”, Jihyo says to Jongkook.

 

             “Then how?”, Jongkook asks innocently. 

 

             “I want to go home.”, Jihyo stands up but as always, Jongkook pulls her again and that leads Jihyo to lie down on the couch. 

 

             “You can’t.”, Jongkook says seducingly while looking at Jihyo’s face closely.

 

             “What are you doing, oppa? You can’t do this. I want to go home.”, Jihyo defends.

 

             “I don’t have any schedule tomorrow. I will only attends Park Gun’s wedding in the morning and I won’t go to the gym. Can you stay?”, Jongkook asks with his small puppy eyes.

 

             “I’m going out with Hyemin and Hongda tomorrow.”, Jihyo states and take her sits next to Jongkook.        

 

             “You are free then. Stay.”, Jongkook still asks Jihyo to stay. Jongkook only receives ‘no’ answer from Jihyo and tries to convince her again. “You still don’t give me your gift.”.

 

             “I did earlier.”, Jihyo refers her as a gift during their shoots this morning. 

 

             “I know it’s you. But you didn’t do anything to me, right? Instead you are mad at me now.”, Jongkook pouts. 

 

             “What do you want me to do?”, Jihyo asks, feeling bad.

 

             Jongkook suddenly hugs her waist and pulls Jihyo closer to him. “Stay.”, his hands start to wonder under Jihyo’s shirt and touching her milky skin gently.

 

 

Jihyo wakes up on Jongkook’s bed with her body under the cover. She looks around for Jongkook but notices that he is not there. She stands up and takes her clothes on the floor and put it on. She looks for her phone and realizes that it’s 10:30 am. “He must probably already goes to Park Gun-ssi wedding.”, Jihyo assumes. She then looks at her messages and notices Jongkook’s messages her through Imessage. She opens it and chuckles as she looks at Jongkook sending her his selfies with notes, “Mongji, I’m already here. At Gun-ie wedding. Sorry for not waking you up, you looks tired from our activity last night kekekeke.”.

 

             “Mwoya.”, Jihyo chuckles again. She writes her reply, ‘arasseo oppa. I’m going out with Hyemin and Hongda after this. Enjoy yourself.”.

 

             She locks her phone and quickly goes to the bathroom and takes a shower. Hongda calls her soon as she goes out from bathroom. “Eo, Hongda.”, she answers Hongda’s phone call.

 

             “I’m already in front of your house, unnie. Palli wa.”.

 

             Jihyo smacks her head as she aware that she forgot to tell Hyemin and Hongda that she spends the night at Jongkook’s apartment. “Hongda-ya, mianhae. I’m at Jongkook oppa’s jib. I forgot to tell you.”.

 

             Few minutes later, Jihyo goes inside her van in guilty since Hyemin, Hongda and her manager had to go from Mapogu to Gangnam to pick her up there. “Mian.”, Jihyo apologizes as soon as she enters her van.

 

             “Why are you spending the night at oppa’s jib on Monday, unnie?”, Hyemin asks, curious.

 

             “It’s just happen. It’s still his birthday yesterday.”, Jihyo finds excuses.

 

             “Why are you not informing us, unnie?”, Hongda starts to ask.

 

             “I forgot since I was with him last night.”, Jihyo answers shyly.

 

             “Eyyy seolma. Unnie….”, Hongda starts to activate her dirty mind.

 

             “Ya!”, Jihyo flusters bring a laugh to Hyemin and Hongda.

 

 

The next day, Jongkook and Jihyo cuddling on Jongkook’s couch while watching Kwangsoo’s drama, The Killer Shopping List. “Keu pabo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “He is.”, Jihyo agrees while chuckling.

 

             “I want to take a picture of it.”, Jongkook says while taking his phone and snap Kwangsoo’s on tv. 

 

             “What are you going to do with it, oppa?”, Jihyo asks curiously.

 

             “Ani, I just want to post it on my Instagram story and tags him. I want to support him at least.”, Jongkook answers while his hand busy doing it on his Instagram. Jihyo just watching her boyfriend happily posting his story and decides to continue watching Kwangsoo’s drama.

 

             “Keut!”, Jongkook shouts.

 

             Jihyo looks at Jongkook and suddenly suggests something to Jongkook. “Oppa, I want to go to the Han River.”.

 

             “Gabjagi?”, Jongkook asks while raising his eyebrows.

 

             “Eung.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “I thought you will have your shooting for Ttokboekki Brothers with Sukjin hyung tomorrow?”, Jongkook asks to make sure.

 

             “Eung, hajiman I want to go to the Han River.”, Jihyo pouts. “Aaa ani oppa. Next time. You also having a shoot tomorrow for your CF.”, Jihyo quickly cancels.

 

             “Aniya. Let’s go. Just taking a walk. We should ride bicycle next time.”, Jongkook suggests with a smile. Jihyo nods and smile back.

 

 

Han River is one of the longest rivers in Korea Peninsula that runs through three provinces (Gangwon-do, Chungcheongbok, Gyeonggi-do) and through Seoul. There are also 11 Han River Park along Han River for Seoul’s residents to chill out and two of the residents are Jongkook and Jihyo. Jihyo who really likes to go to Han River as it’s surprisingly provides a calm peacefulness away from the city busyness on top of its beauty. She often asks Jongkook to accompany her at Han River while having a date with him, though the risks are high that they might get caught by their fans and the medias. They also ride their bicycle at Han River on 3:00 am where there’s no one there, just to avoid people and have their fun date together. Since they have been doing it for almost 6 years, they are still taking a caution that they might get caught.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo walk hand-in-hand at Jamsil Railway Bridge Walk. The Jamsil Railway Bridge is connected end-to-end by 2 subway stations on line 2; Gangbyeon Station and Jamsillaru Station, and is the most easily accessible bridge walk crossing the Han River. 

 

             “Something’s bothering you, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as they stop in the middle of the bridge. Just want to look at the nice view of the Han River.

 

             “Aniya, oppa. Just want to take some fresh air.”, Jihyo replies. “Oppa neun?”.

 

             “Same as you.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             Jihyo moves closer to Jongkook and links her arms with Jongkook. She looks at Jongkook and Jongkook looks back at her. Jongkook notices her smiles behind the mask and smiles back to her. They look at the view again and also looking at the Lotte World Tower, Korea’s tallest building. It’s clearly can be seen from Jamsil Railway Bridge.

 

             Lotte World Tour was designed with a conceptual m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter