608 - Clock Out

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo snuggles in her warmth bed while covers herself with a pink comforter. As a homebody who prefers to stay at home, lying and snuggling in the bed is the perfect one. She focuses on watching her boyfriend’s Gym Jongkook Youtube channel as new episode is release that day. It’s the episode where Jongkook had to go for his singing rehearsel for the upcoming concert with a titled, ‘Concert Vlog! Time for SING Jongkook.”.

 

“No 1, no 2, no 3.”, Jongkook’s stylist states Jongkook’s outfit for his concert.

 

“Why three outfits?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

“Aaaa, oppa.”, Eunjung’s whines, one of Jongkook’s stylist.

 

“Why would you look at my outfit?”, Jongkook jokes to their stylists.

 

“We would.”, they answer in unison. 

 

“This looks weird.”, Jongkook states as Eunjung shows one of his outfits for his concert.

 

“It’s amazing when you wear it.”, Eunjung convinces while looking at Jongkook with the outfit.

 

“So, we’ll be going in a white tone for the opening.”, Eunjung says while putting Jongkook’s outfit back to the position.

 

Jongkook who is seeing a lot of ‘weird’ outfits that his stylists prepared before and says, “What’s with this outfit?” as he looks at one of white-snow outfits that surrounds with bear-fur-looked-like.

 

“Oh, it’ll be different when you wear it.”, Eunjung still convinces.

 

“How will this be different? Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

“Is it Christmas?”, Jongkook asks as the outfits looks fancy as white snow.

 

Jongkook takes off his shirt while trying the outfits. “Give it to me. Give it to me.”, he says and immediately put different kind of outfits that his stylits’ prepares.

 

“It fits.”, Eunjung says while trying to button Jongkook’s shirt but Jongkook rapidly buttoning itself.

 

As he tries the black outfit, he puts another outfit again with his stylists’ help to change him. 

 

“I’m done looking at this!”, Jihyo throws away her phone on her bed.

 

“Ani wae? Why oppa’s stylists have to look at him while he’s changing? Oppa can’t do it by himself? He got hands too!”, Jihyo gets up from her bed and talking to herself like a crazy girlfriend who obsessed with her own boyfriend. Yeah, she did obsess. But it’s her own boyfriend so it’s a normal thing! 

 

             As Jihyo throwing tantrums like a crazy woman on her bed, a message notification pop out on her phone. Speak of the devil, it’s Kim Jongkook.

 

Jongkook: Jihyo, mwohae? Mian, I can’t call you. Still at the shooting scene of Mom’s Diary.

 

Jihyo: Keunyang. Nothing?

 

Jongkook: Mwoya? Are you just lying in your bed? Kekeke.

 

Jihyo: Eo. I’m watching your new video released today.

 

Jongkook: Eo maja. It’s Thursday today. Gomawo, Mongji <3

 

Jihyo: Eo. 

 

Jongkook: I’m free tomorrow. Should I pick you up? For lunch ^^

 

Jihyo: Naeil? Arasseo.

 

Jongkook: See you tomorrow <3 2:00 pm, okay?

 

Jihyo: Eo, oppa.

 

 

Jongkook and Jihyo arrives at one of the restaurants in Gangnam after Jongkook pick up his girlfriend at her house in Mapo. Jongkook takes the unoccupied table near the window to see the beautiful view outside.

 

             “Oppa, that’s too open. Should we take the other table? They don’t have private room here? You didn’t book it before?”, Jihyo grabs Jongkook’s hand.

 

             “Ani. I rented a whole day.”, Jongkook says while grabbing Jihyo’s hand and brings her to the table that he chose earlier.

 

             “You rented… a whole day?! Again?!”, Jihyo asks in disbelief. Her eyes almost pop out.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook chuckles upon looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Ani wae?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face.

 

             “Keunyang. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable while people around.”, Jongkook says. “And me too.”, Jongkook quickly says as he aware that Jihyo’s glare at him. He knows what Jihyo might say after this.

 

             “Just a waste of money, oppa. You do this for years already.”. Bingo! Jihyo, who also known as a thrifty person just like Jongkook.

 

             “We’re really similar, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook chuckles. “But you know that I’m willing to waste my money for the one I love right?”, Jongkook says making the butterflies in Jihyo’s stomach dancing gracefully.

 

             “Now I feel bad for getting upset at you.”, Jihyo confesses with pouts.

 

             “Eo? That’s explained why you are quiet along the ride? Deciding to take a nap instead of talking to me?”, Jongkook says, finally aware that Jihyo is mad at him. But why? “Wae, Jihyo? What did I do this time?”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

             “Can I take your order, sonnim?”, a waiter comes to Jongkook and Jihyo while handling the menu.

 

             “Ne. Jamkanmanyo.”, Jongkook nods while looking at the menu. Along with Jihyo.

 

             “I want this steak with a medium done.”, Jongkook points at the rib-eye steak on the menu. 

 

             “Ne.”, the waiter nods as she takes the order.

 

             “How about you, Song Jihyo-ssi? Eo, jeoseonghamnida. Sonnim?”, the waiter flusters upon taking a menu from the big star.

 

       “Gwenchanayo.”, Jihyo answers with a sweet smile. “I want this juseyo. Flat iron steak.”, Jihyo points at the flat iron steak on the menu.

 

             “Drinks, sonnim?”, the waiter asks politely to Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Orange juice hanaman juseyo.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Apple juice hanaman juseyo.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Ne, sonnim. Your order will come soon after.”, the waiter nods.

 

      “Jamkanmanyo.”, Jihyo calls the waiter before she excuses herself. “Italian pasta hanaman juseyo.”, Jihyo says. 

 

             The waiter nods and excuse herself as she is done taking order.

 

             “I like that you eat well, Mongji.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Oppa, can they be trusted? She just called me as ‘Song Jihyo’. What if our pictures and rumors suddenly spread out after this?”, Jihyo asks in anxious.

 

             “Ani. I already talk to their sajangnim.”, Jongkook admits.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo shocks, putting her mong face.

 

             “Eo. Anything for you.”, Jongkook smile while taking her hands. 

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo answers shyly while letting Jongkook her hands.

 

             “Ani. Jamkan. Where are we? I still don’t know why are you mad at me, Song Jihyo-ssi.”, Jongkook baits again.

 

             “I’m not mad anymore, oppa.”, Jihyo replies shyly while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “This is unfair. Tell me, Jihyo.”, Jongkook says while reaching Jihyo’s hand on his cheek.

 

             Jihyo who is soft by looking at Jongkook playing with her hands quickly reveals, “ani. I told you yesterday. I watched your youtube.”, Jihyo says while looking on the table.

 

             “Eo. Keureom, wae? It’s not interesting?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “Ani.”, Jihyo answers shortly. Still looking at the table.

 

             “My outfit look bad?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “Ani!”, Jihyo answers in annoyance.

 

             “Keureom?”, Jongkook asks as he lift Jihyo’s chin up to look at him.

 

             “Ani... Why your stylists look at you while you’re changing your outfit?! I don’t care if you show your abs and muscles to your fans but the fact that your stylists change your outfit too…… Oppa, you don’t have your own hands?”, Jihyo explains in disbelief.

 

             “Eo? Keureom, that’s jealousy.”, Jongkook chuckles while tapping Jihyo’s chin.

 

             “Jealous? I’m not! I just wonder why your stylists have to do that too? Seolma, did they see you change your pants too?!”, Jihyo eyes almost pop out. She brushes her hand away from Jongkook and crossing her arms while looking at Jongkook straight in his eyes.

 

             “Jihyo-ya, you’ve seen more. Even without my underwear.”, Jongkook teases. “Why are you so anxious by my stylists. They are close to me and yes, they just help me to look for suitable outfit that fit me. Eo? You are an actress yourself, how come you take this the wrong way, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook carefully asks, not to offend Jihyo but at least Jihyo will understand their profession with the situation.

 

             “Ani… I’m just anxious. I know about that as we both celebs. But somehow I just feel anxious. You’re mine. And I’m old. Not pretty enough like the other younger girl. I’m afraid you will-“

 

             “You don’t believe me, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook cuts her off.

 

             “Ani. I told you I’m just anxious.”, Jihyo says while looking at the table.

 

             “Even if you turns 60, you are the only woman I will love. Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jongkook says while reaching Jihyo’s hand and kiss her hand.

 

             “Nado, Kim Jongkook”, Jihyo smiles. 

 

             “Here’s your ordered, sonnim.”, the waiter serves Jongkook and Jihyo’s food on the table, along with their drinks.

 

            “Gomawoyo.”, Jihyo thanks. She gasps by how big the steak is. Bigger than her palm!

 

“Jalmeoggeuseubnida!”, Jihyo says while reaching her knife and fork. “Emmmmm massisseooooo.”, Jihyo says while closing her eyes after taking a bite of her steak.

 

             “Try this, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook feeds Jihyo a dice-sized steak that he cuts earlier. 

 

             “Eooo oppa steak ddo massisseo.”, Jihyo exclaims. 

 

             “Manhi meoggeo.”, Jihyo chuckles looking at his girlfriend.

 

             After finishing her steak, Jihyo eats half of the Italian pasta and carefully eyeing Jongkook with her big doe eyes.

 

             Jongkook caught Jihyo’s eyeing him and Jihyo quickly takes a spoonful pasta on her plate. She almost puts it in but Jongkook stops her. “Don’t force to eat if you can’t, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook says as he knows that Jihyo’s already full but afraid getting scold by Jongkook due to she can’t finish her foods.

 

             “Oppa, mian. I can’t eat anymore.”, Jihyo lower her gaze.

 

             “Gwenchana. I’ll eat it.”, Jongkook says while wiping Jihyo’s smear lips. He her finger from Jihyo’s smear lips as a habit.

 

             “Ya! I told you don’t do that anymore. It’s disgusting!”, Jihyo fires.

 

             “Wae? It’s from your lips. Why would that disgusting?”, Jongkook says while munching the pasta. “It’s not that I it while we’re kissing.”, Jongkook jokes.

 

             “Aaaaa oppa!”, Jihyo blushes. 

 

 

Chris falls through the dark abyss of his mind again just like when he was hypnotized. The blue screen above him displays what his real eyes see. It’s his own perspective in the real world in which his body falls backwards to the floor. CRASH! The screen now shows the living room ceiling. Jeremy leans over him.

 

“Oh !”, Dean shouts.

 

“Is he hurt?”, Chris asks.        

 

“No!”, Chris answers in a rush.

 

“Did you see him drop? He hit his head pretty good.”, Jeremy explains.

 

“Take him downstairs. Jeremy, get the legs. Dean, help him.”, Missy instructs.

 

“I can take him alone.”, Jeremy states. Feeling confidence.

 

“No. Be careful. We’ve already damaged him enough. Dean, please.”, Chris pleads.

 

Chris continues to fall slowly further from the screen above which continues to show his body’s perspective as it is being lifted by Dean and Jeremy and carried out of the room.

 

“Rose!? No, no, no, no. , .”, Chris curses in panic.

 

“You’re going to drop him.”, Dean almost yell.

 

“No, I’m not.”, Jeremy denies.

 

“Be careful what you say, everyone. He can hear every word.”, Missy reminds to her friends.

 

“Why? He’s gonna find out sooner or later.”, Jeremy says as he fed up.

 

“Not like this.”, Missy fires back.

 

“Listen to your mother.”, Dean says.

 

“Rose!!!!!”, Chris calls Rose in urgent.

 

Rose approaches Chris’ face.

 

“You were one of my favorites.”, Rose whispers. 

 

“No!! Help!!! Help!!!!! Help!!!!!!”, Chris screams in desperate. Chris stops sinking. He turns right side up.

 

A door creaks open. Chris’ body is taken downstairs into the darkness. The screen in the abyss goes dark.

 

 Chris shivers. He’s cold and alone. He takes out his lighter and lights it. 

 

Something large and dark moves underneath Chris. Chris looks around frantically. 

 

His light goes out.

 

“!”, Chris curses.

 

Chris tries to light his lighter again. In takes a couple tries. Each flash illuminates a large face beside his. He doesn’t see it. The amorphous antlered thing emerges from the shadow. Its eyes glow and flicker faint blue in its sockets. 

 

He finally lights the flame and feels the beast’s presence he turns, but the creature is gone. 

 

He turns back and there it is. Very close. It’s head is the skull of a deer and it has dim blue glowing eyes. It moans a wrong sounding moan of hateful anguish.

 

“Arghh! I told you I don’t want to watch horror movie! It’s scary, oppa!”, Jihyo hits Jongkook’s chest as she pulls away from his arms. She’s surprise by the beast monster on the tv who suddenly shows up. It’s scare her!

 

“Wae? It’s fun.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

“I don’t want to watch. You watch alone.”, Jihyo lie down back next to Jongkook and turns to face Jongkook’s body instead of the tv.

 

“Keurae.”, Jongkook says while hugging Jihyo. He’s too absorb watching the Get Out movie.

 

Get Out is a 2017 American psychological horror film written, co-produced and directed by Jordan Peele in his directorial debut. It stars Daniel Kaluuya, Allison Williams, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Landry Jones, Stephen Root and Catherine Keener. The plot follows a young black man who uncovers shocking secrets when he meets the family of his white girlfriend. 

 

That’s make Jongkook interests in watching it, as it’s psychological and also horror. He knows that one of Jihyo’s weakness is something relates to horror or zombie and not to forget, her mother and also bugs. But he really wants to watch the movie. He should watch alone when Jihyo’s not here but the night Jihyo’s not spending here, he would rather just snuggles in his bed rather than watching tv only if watching football matches.

 

Jihyo who feels bored by just looking at Jongkook’s bare chest suddenly doodling his chest. “What are you doing, Jihyo. It’s ticklish.”, Jongkook chuckles while peeking Jihyo.

 

“Guess it, oppa.”, Jihyo replies.

 

“Saranghae?”, Jongkook jokes.

 

“Teng! Wrong answer.”, Jihyo answers with a smile.

 

“Try doddle it again.”, Jongkook request. Anticipate in Jihyo’s things.

 

“Guess it.”, Jihyo says after done doodling her boyfriend’s bare chest.

 

“Nappeun nom?”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

“Ding dong deng!”, Jihyo exclaims.

 

“Mwoya? Na nappeun nom-ie ya?”, Jongkook asks as his head slightly raise looking at Jihyo.

 

“Molla.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

“You really want me to turn to nappeun nom tonight?”, Jongkook pulls his face closer to Jihyo.

 

“Ya!”, Jihyo blushes while hitting Jongkook’s chest lightly. 

 

“Keureom, wae na nappeun nom-ie ya?”, Jongkook challenges.

 

“Because you always watch horror movies when I don’t like it.”, Jihyo pouts. Still doddling-nothing on Jihyo’s bare chest.

 

“Arasseo arasseo. I will watch horror movie alone next time. We will watch action movies as you like.”, Jongkook kisses her temple.

 

“Mian.”, Jihyo apologizes.

 

“Aniya. Naega mianhae. I know you don’t like horror but I still watch it. Don’t feel bad.”, Jongkook kisses her temple again. “Should we go in?”, Jongkook asks.

 

“Eo.”, Jihyo says. “Let me use the toilet first.”.

 

Jongkook closes his bedroom door and switches off the light while Jihyo is still in the toilet. He makes his bedroom dark as possible. He stands outside his bedroom door to scare Jihyo.

 

“Oppa?”, Jihyo walks out from the toilet and notices the bedroom is dark. “Are you already on bed? I can’t see anything.”, Jihyo says again. Jongkook still hiding outside as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter