611 - I Luv U

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

    

“Are you staying, Miss Mong?”, Jaesuk asks Jihyo as they wrap up their shoot for that day. At Jongkook’s apartment.

             “Eo? Na? Staying at Jongkook oppa’s place?”, Jihyo stutters.

             “You can, Jihyo-ya. What’s wrong with staying at your boyfriend’s place?”, Sukjin continues. Not knowing that Jihyo did stay at Jongkook’s place. Almost every day.  

             “Maja noona. Keunyang stay with hyung.”, Sechan chuckles. Probably thinking of something else.

             “Eo. You can deepen your love.”, Haha gestures with his hand showing like two person kissing.

             “Ya Ha Donghoon!”, Jihyo blushes.

             “Don’t talk nonsense. If you guys are done, just go home.”, Jongkook instructs while crossing his arms.

             “Wae, hyung? So you and Jihyo can….. ireoke iroeke.”, Haha still teasing with his hand.

             “Ya! Palli ka.”, Jongkook kicks Haha’s lightly while grinning. 

             “Yokshi Jongkook oppa. Jihyo unnie. Fighting!”, Somin joins.

             “Not you too, Jeon Somin.”, Jihyo softly glares.

             “Anyway, Kookjong. Thanks for today’s shooting.”, Jaesuk thanks Jongkook as the shoot today goes smoothly while using his apartment as a shooting place. The other members thank him too while excusing themselves, leaving Jihyo with Jongkook.

             “I’m going to the gym after this, Jihyo. You want to come?”, Jongkook says as he takes a seat next to Jihyo on the couch.

             “Maybe not. I have a shoot tomorrow, oppa. I don’t want to exhaust myself.”, Jihyo explains while looking at Jongkook.

             “Shoot? What shoot?”, Jongkook asks.

             “Eo, I forgot to tell you. Yongjin read my messages. I have a shoot for his show tomorrow.”, Jihyo replies with a smile. Happy to finally get to guest on Turkiz on the Block. 

             “Turkiz on the Block?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief that his eyes almost pop out.

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods with a smile.

             “Waaaa Song Jihyo. You did on your own. I’m proud of you.”, Jongkook smiles while Jihyo’s head. 

             “Na Song Jihyo-ya.”, Jihyo says arrogantly.

             “Eo. Song Jihyo nae yeochin.”, Jongkook claims with a chuckle. Jihyo smiles upon hearing her boyfriend. “Can I accompany you tomorrow?”, Jongkook asks.

             “You don’t have any schedules tomorrow, oppa?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

             “I do. Recording in the studio only in the morning and I will pick you up after that. How does it sound? You agree, love?”, Jongkook chuckles.

             “Kol!”, Jihyo exclaims.

The sky was tar-black and the large clouds are moving. There is a light, a playful light that comes to heart of tiny rain kissed leaves and raises them beyond the status of the cold cut gem. Rain conjures a sweet pattern upon Jihyo’s skin, the thousands of liquid globes reflecting the greenery of nature. It is cooling on the warm day, a welcome shower to add to the senses. 

As the rain keep pouring heavily outside, Jihyo stares while standing in front of the window to wait for Yongjin. She comes early at the shooting scene of Turkiz on the Block as she feels excited guesting on the show. She wears a black and white stripes zip sweater with a pair of blue boot cut jeans. Her face is always beautiful and pretty that she just put her light makeup on. 

She gets her microphone from the staff as they start to setting the set. She greets Yongjin and the staffs even before the shoots and greets him again while cameras are rolling as an etiquette of shooting.

The shooting goes smoothly as both of them are outstandingly carrying the talk show with their experiences and humors. Jihyo, who is an entertainer for 12 years are going along well with Yongjin, the comedian and the host of the show. They surprisingly giving a good chemistry.

“On Runningman, you have a love line between you and Jongkook, right? Has that concluded?”, Yongjin asks Jihyo as the talk going well.

“It’s in progress.”, Jihyo jokes with a smile that makes Yongjin laugh. This is what the chemistry is about. They are going well as Jihyo is good playing her character as entertainer at that time, not an actress.

“Then it might be a childish thing to ask, but is there any potential for development?”, Yongjin keep going on asking about Jihyo’s relationship with Jongkook. Well, Spartace couple going well known internationally, and not only in South Korea, that all people in entire South Korea know about them. Even knowing about the Pepper Couple incident. 

“Potential for development?”, Jihyo repeats Yongjin’s question with her mong face while slightly touching her own cheeks. It’s a common question to her nowadays and it’s been years she was asked that question along with Jongkook since they make their loveline officially but somehow, she have a hard time to answer. The truth or not. She tired of lying but for her own selfishness and Jongkook’s, she rather to lie in front of the camera.

“With Jongkook hyungnim?”, Yongjin still bait while looking at Jihyo.

“Oh, me and Jongkook oppa?”, Jihyo tries to buy time. Arranging her words in her mind properly before answering. 

“Ha, ha, ha!”, Yongjin laughs excitedly with his hand covering his mouth. He suddenly gets excited about Jongkook and Jihyo’s relationship. Somehow, he looks like Jaesuk and Haha. “The deal with this question is that my cousin asked me to ask. So I had to get myself to ask.”, Yongjin continues laughing after he realized that he asks a childish question to Jihyo but Jihyo surprisingly bursts too as open widely by laughing while hitting the table. Her belly almost pop out due to suffer so much from the Yongjin’s question and his laughing. He even uses an excused that it was his cousin’s question to relay for Jihyo.

Jihyo is still not answering the question because she was too stunned by how childish Yongjin’s question was. Nope, his cousin’s question. She continues to laugh together with Yongjin for about a minute because of the question.

“It has it own world. I’m sorry to ask you at all.”, Yongjin apologizes to Jihyo who is still laughing as he slightly embarrass.

“I didn’t even reply, and he’s enjoying it so much.”, Jihyo states with her laughs while pointing her finger to Yongjin.

“It’s to satisfy the curiosity of the fans of Runningman.”, Yongjin giving his lame excuse.

Jihyo thinking hard while tingling her hands together before giving her answer. “Keureomyeon… Keureom… I want to keep it a secret.”, she answers, slightly stuttering. Don’t know if she’s giving a good or bad answer. The answer somehow makes fans tend to think that there is a possibility of her and Jongkook dating. Is she slowly wants to reveal it to the public without discussing with Jongkook and sacrificing her favorite show, Runningman?

“Oh… For now?”, Yongjin bursts again and nodding into his understanding while looking at Jihyo.

“I’ll keep it a secret.”, Jihyo repeats again with her cheeky smile. Probably wants to tease the Runningman’s fans and Spartace’s shipper. That will make them clowning more. “I don’t want to break that person’s fantasy.”, Jihyo suddenly says. Lowkey. 

After running about an hour of the shoot, Yongjin thanks Jihyo for her willingness to be a guest on his show and being one of his show’s fans. Jihyo also thanks him for accepting and casting her to be a guest on his show. 

“Are you and Jongkook hyungnim really not in the relationship?”, Yongjin suddenly curious and asks Jihyo as soon as the cameras are off. Still curious.

“Eyy Yongjin-a. Oppa is my oppa. Keunyang oppa.”, Jihyo denies with a smile.

“Jinjjayo noona? I thought you both are really dating. Jongkook hyung isanghae.”, Yongjin tilts his head.

“Isanghae like what?”, Jihyo asks in puzzle. Why is her boyfriend’s weird?

“Keunyang. He looks like he is head over heels for you.”, Yongjin reveals with a chuckle. He’s enjoying his time to tease Jihyo.

“Aniya, Yongjin-a. He is my oppa. Keunyang chinguya.”, Jihyo enlighten to the playful Yongjin. Is he wants to join the Spartace couple club along with Jaesuk and Haha?

“Arasseoyo, noona. I’m just kidding. You know right I enjoy watching Runningman. Sometimes I noticed both of you or maybe I’m one of these delusional fans.”, Yongjin reveals with a smile.

“Seolma… you ship us too?”, Jihyo predicts.

“Ne, noona. You guys look good together. Remember when I guest on Runningman before? You two look like….. flirting? Jongkook hyung looked like he is jealous but trying to hold out from Sikyung hyung.”, Yongjin assumes as he explains to Jihyo.

“Why are you suddenly saying that after a year? You’re funny, Yongjin-a. What makes you think that?”, Jihyo giggles, tried to cover for sure. 

“He keep sticking with you like a glue while offcam. I don’t find it’s strange at that time but when I saw both of you playing along with the loveline, it somehow makes me wonder.”, Yongjin speaks with a nod.

“Aniya, Yongjin-a. He’s just taking care of me.”, Jihyo assures with a smile.

“That’s why, noona. He’s taking care of you. How about Jeon Somin? He didn’t stick with her like a glue at that time?”, Yongjin says. He’s probably baiting Jihyo so that he can hear the answer that he wants because he insists and trusts his right instincts.  

“Don’t read too much on it, Yongjin-a. As I told you before, Somin is with Sechan as loveline so Sechan is taking care of him.”, Jihyo gives a lame excuse to cover. Out of ideas as he refers Sechan should taking care of Somin just like what she said while shooting, Sechan is Somin’s loveline.

“Aniyo, noona. I’m talking about the offcam. There’s no loveline thing on offcam.”, Yongjin insists.

“That’s why I asked you not to read too much on us, Yongjin-a.”, Jihyo smiles though she is anxious. Secret dating seriously makes her anxious sometimes. 

“Jihyo.”, a big build of body that the sight of buckle arms can be seen from his shirt calls her.

“Eo? Oppa?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face as she sees Jongkook enters her shooting place.

“Hyungnim.”, Yongjin utters in shock too.

“Eo, annyeong Yongjin-a.”, Jongkook greets Yongjin while raising his hand to him. “and you.”, Jongkook says to Jihyo as he comes to Jihyo.

“Oppa? What are you doing here? Just wait in the car. You will make people suspicious of us.”, Jihyo whispers on his ear.

“You don’t answer my call so I thought I should see you here.”, Jongkook smiles. 

“Noona, you have a missed call from Jongkook hyu-.”, Hyunsoo hands Jihyo’s phone to her but realizes that the missed call person is standing next to Jihyo. “Eo, hyung. Wasseo? You should wait in the car.”, Hyunsoo says.

“My phone is at him.”, Jihyo looks at Jongkook in disbelief. Can’t he just wait? She is not going anywhere.  

“What are you doing here, hyungnim? Picking up Jihyo or visiting her?”, Yongjin asks in puzzle. Her instincts keep increasing and assuming that Jihyo’s probably lying to him before just to cover their relationship.

“Eo… Ye. I’m picking her up. Her manager has an urgent matter. Right, Hyunsoo-ssi?”, Jongkook comes up with a lame excuse while looking at Hyungsoo with an understanding. Hoping he understands.

“Eo? Eo. Ne. I have an urgent matter. Keuroem.”, Hyunsoo bows and excuses himself.

“Eo. Keuraeyo.”, Yongjin play along though he concludes that the two Runningman’s big stars is probably dating in secret. Just to keep it privacy, so he don’t bother asks anymore. They have some small talk regarding the shoot earlier and excuses themselves as they part ways.

“Oppa, why you come in?”, Jihyo asks in annoy upon enters the car. She looks at Jongkook while crossing her arms with a wrinkle forehead drew on her face.

“Andwae? I said that I support you before to them as they asked why I’m there.”, Jongkook gives excuse.

“It’s not. You just raise their suspicions. Why you enter the shooting scene to support me for guesting on youtube channel only?”, Jihyo enlighten in dissatisfy.

“Ani…”, Jongkook stutters.

“I’m trying hard to cover from Yongjin’s suspicions but you surprising entered just to raise his suspicions more.”, Jihyo utters with dissatisfaction.

“Mian, Jihyo-ya. I can’t think that.”, Jongkook apologizes. “What made him suspicious about us?”, Jongkook’s tilting his head.

“It’s because of our Runningman shoot a year ago.”, Jihyo sighing.

“Which episode?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo while fastens Jihyo’s seat belt.

“The one Sung Sikyung guesting. With him.”, Jihyo looks forward as Jongkook starts to start the engine.

“Ohhh keu episode. I remember.”, Jongkook asnwers. “What did he said about that episode?”, Jongkook asks.

“You know you keep sticking with me like a glue while the camera is not rolling. You’re annoyingly protected me from Sikyung when he did nothing wrong.”, Jihyo vividly remembers that day. Jongkook being so annoyingly clingy to her because of his jealousy. 

“Ya, I’m just taking care of my girlfriend from a person who showed interests on her. Is that wrong?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief. 

“You are annoying.”, Jihyo pouts while crossing her arms and looking forward.

“Eo. I am. I don’t like other people to show interest in you because you’re stunningly beautiful and kind-hearted. You’re always mine, Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jongkook gives his cheesy comment that he probably knows that Jihyo hates it.

“Aigoo. That cheesy comment again from Gym Jongkook.”, Jihyo rolls her eyes. “But you are annoyingly cute, oppa.”, Jihyo says with a satisfied smile while tapping Jongkook’s chin.

“Don’t come close, Jihyo-ya. It’s dangerous.”, Jongkook playfully tease.

“Just look forward, Kim Jongkook.”, Jihyo laughs. 

“Arasseo, Cheon Sooyeon. What do you want to eat for dinner?”, Jongkook asks. 

“Emmmm, budae jiggae? I want to eat soup since it’s raining heavily. I want to eat it at your home and then cuddling with you. I want to embrace in your arms tonight to feel your warmth since it’s raining.”, Jihyo requests with her cheeky smile.

“Anything for you, yeobo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

“Manhi chuwo?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as they cuddle on the bed after having their dinner earlier. As Jihyo wanted, she wants to cuddle with Jongkook after the dinner so she is in his embraces right now, under the blanket.

             “Jigeum gwenchana.”, Jihyo replies while hugging Jongkook’s big build.

             “Anything you want to talk, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks.

             “Ep, oppa! Have you seen my photos?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face while sitting up. 

             “What photos? Your ootd?”, Jongkook asks back. He didn’t receive any photos of her yet. 

             “Ani. My Glutanex photos. It was released today.”, Jihyo says and quickly taking her phone to show the photo. She excited showing her photos to Jongkook.

             “Yeppeo.”, Jongkook smiles.

             “I keep hearing that compliments from you every day.”, Jihyo chuckles.

             “The jumpsuit looked good in you.”, Jongkook praises again. Can’t get over with Jihyo’s beauty.

“Jinjja? It’s too big for me, oppa. I have to clip my outfit at the back.”, Jihyo slightly pouts.

“Too big? Are you that small?”, Jongkook teases.

“Are you kidding me? You don’t believe me?”, Jihyo frowns and punching Jongkook’s stomach lightly.

“I didn’t.”, Jongkook stuck out his tongue making Jihyo more annoying.

“Ya! Kim Jongkook!”, Jihyo frowns again while crossing her arms.

“I don’t witness you since I am not with you at the scene.”, Jongkook chuckles while stating his fact. 

“I will show you. My hairstylist took my video that day.”, Jihyo pouts while glaring at Jongkook who is still smiling. She quickly searching for the video that her hairstylist send it to her.

“Yogida!”, Jihyo smiles. “Oppa.”, Jihyo calls Jongkook and show him the prove of her video and photo that she is indeed using a clip at the back on her jumpsuit because the outfit was way too big for her.

“Eo. It’s true.”, Jongkook had his puzzled face on his look.

“Marhaejanha.”, Jihyo frowns. 

“Let me see.”, Jongkook instantly scans Jihyo’s body while looking at it from left to right, right to left and from front to back to back to front. 

“I told you I’m small.”, Jihyo says while looking at her boyfriend who is busy scanning her body. She even kneels on the bed to show the proof of her small and slim body to Jongkook.

“I know you’re skinny hajiman….”, Jongkook tilts his head and hesitates. He even crosses his arms while eyes focusing on Jihyo’s waist.

“What?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter