617 - Horror

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s Bopil last day today.”, Jaesuk says as soon as they wrap up the shoot. All of them bow to each other and the members giving a hug to Bopil. He did well for being the main producer of Runningman for years. 

 

             Jihyo get teary eyes as she is always the soft one among them. She even cried on Runningman fan meeting three years ago. 

 

             “Eo, Jihyo is crying.”, Sukjin notices Jihyo who wipes her tears as he points at her.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo denies with a sad smile.

 

             “Unnie.”, Somin hugs Jihyo.

 

             “Noona, uljima.”, Bopil tries to persuade Jihyo who is crying because of him leaving the show.

 

             “I’m not crying.”, Jihyo smiles as her tears escape from her eyes.

 

             “Aigoo, uri Cheon Seongim.”, Jaesuk pats Jihyo’s head as he knows how emotional Jihyo can be. She always has a soft spot in her heart for everyone. 

 

             “Jongkook oppa eodiya? Oppa, Jihyo unnie’s crying.”, Somin looking for Jongkook to inform him that his girlfriend is crying. Maybe he’s the one who can comfort Jihyo.

 

             “Ya, ya. Na gwenchana, Somin-a.”, Jihyo assures as she pats Somin’s shoulder. 

 

             “Jinjja gwenchana, unnie?”, Somin asks as she wipes Jihyo’s tears from her eyes.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Noona, uljima. We will have a drink tonight.”, Bopil persuades.

 

             “Eo? That seems familiar, Bopil.”, Sechan laughs.

 

             “Kwangsoo used to say that to Jihyo three years ago when she is crying on our fan meeting.”, Jaesuk grins as he remembers the old good memories.

 

             “Jongkook eodiya? Donghoon ddo?”, Sukjin interrupts as they don’t see any traces of Jongkook and Haha.

 

             “They went to the toilet earlier.”, Sechan answers.

 

             “Noona. We will have a lot of beer tonight.”, Bopil still tries to convince Jihyo while giggling.

 

             “Arasseo, Bopil. Gomawo.”, Jihyo chuckles though her eyes are still teary.

 

             Jongkook washes his hands after taking a leak earlier. He fixes his hair to keep it neat as he stares himself in the mirror. Few seconds later, Haha comes to wash his hands too after finishing his business.

 

             “Hyung, when will your flight?”, Haha asks Jongkook.

 

             “7:00 am.”, Jongkook answers shortly.

 

             “Have you pack?”, Haha asks again.

 

             “Just a bit. I’ll continue after the dinner. I got nothing much to pack as always.”, Jongkook replies as he grabs the tissues to wipe his hand.

 

             “Jihyo an seulpeo?”, Haha asks as he follows Jongkook grabbing the tissues.

 

             “Ya!”, Jongkook turns to look at Haha who is standing behind him.             

 

             “Wae?”, Haha asks in puzzle.

 

             “Ya c….”, Jongkook groans as he throws the tissues in the bin.

 

             “Hyung, wae?”, Haha catches up Jongkook who walks away from him.

 

             “I forgot to tell her that my flight is tomorrow morning.”, Jongkook says in panic.

 

             “You forgot to tell Jihyo? She knows you are going to LA but you forgot to tell her that it’s tomorrow?”, Haha opens his eyes widely.

 

             “Ottoke, Donghoon-a?”, Jongkook asks in panic. Jihyo knows that he will be going to LA for his concert but she doesn’t even know that it will be tomorrow since Jongkook forgot to remind her.

 

             “Musseun ottoke? Keunyang malhae.”, Haha answers. Nothing Jongkook can do. He must tell Jihyo by hook or by crook.

 

             “Jongkook oppa, Donghoon oppa. What are you doing here? Let’s go for a dinner. Other’s waiting.”, Somin says to Jongkook and Haha as she bumps into them on her way looking for them.

 

             “Jihyo neun? Eodi?”, Jongkook asks Somin.

 

             “Unnie? She’s with others. She cried earlier, oppa. I’m looking for you to comfort her.”, Somin tells.

 

             “Jihyo’s crying? Wae?”, Jongkook opens his small eyes widely. Becoming more panic.

 

             “Musseun wae, oppa? It’s Bopil last day. You know how soft-hearted unnie is.”, Somin explains.

 

             “Hyung, fighting!”, Haha nods as he taps Jongkook’s arm twice.

 

             “Ahhh, molla.”, Jongkook groans as he walks away.

 

             “Jongkook oppa wae, Donghoon oppa?”, Somin asks in puzzle.

 

             “He forgot to tell Jihyo that he is going to LA tomorrow morning.”, Haha sighs.

 

             “Jinjja? It’s tomorrow? Omo, oppa unnie ottoke?”, Somin gasps while sighing.

 

             “Let them solve by themselves. Kaja, Somin-a.”, Haha says.

 

             All of them taking their own car and van to go to Loco Quan 401 Restaurant, Jongkook and Haha’s restaurant, for their farewell dinner for Bopil that night. The members; Sukjin, Jaesuk, Jongkook, Haha, Jihyo, Sechan and Somin decide to take a van to go together to the restaurant. Their managers and the crews will be following them from the back and take their own transports.

 

             “Time flies so fast.”, Jaesuk says while looking forward as he is the one who’s driving.

 

             “Maja, he is with us for 12 years.”, Haha utters.

 

             “Jihyo, gwenchana?”, Sukjin turns to look at Jihyo in the backseat as she is crying earlier.

 

             “Eo, gwenchana oppa.”, Jihyo smiles to assure.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jongkook looks at Jihyo who resting her head on his shoulder.

 

             “Just stay with Kookjong for a while, Miss Mong.”, Jaesuk tries to joke.

 

             “Eo, noona. Just stay with Jongkook hyung for a while since he will be going to LA tomorrow.”, Sechan says making Jongkook, Haha and Somin shock.

 

             “Tomorrow?”, Jihyo gets up while looking at Sechan.

 

             “Eo, Jongkook hyung is going to LA tomorrow morning. Keutji, hyung?”, clueless Sechan accidentally reveal the secret that Jongkook forgot to tell Jihyo.

 

             “Oppa, are you going to LA tomorrow? It’s tomorrow?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook to make sure.

 

             “Eo… Jihyo..”, Jongkook stutters.

 

             “Why you didn’t tell me?”, Jihyo starts to get teary again. Making Jongkook feels bad and the others silence. 

 

             “Noona don’t know?”, Sechan starts to get nervous as he sees Jihyo’s teary eyes. Haha and Somin just shaking their head to give Sechan an answer.

 

             “I forgot, Jihyo. Mian.”, Jongkook starts to feel bad.           

 

             “Ridiculous.”, Jihyo looks away. She stares to the window with her teary eyes. She is sad as Bopil is leaving the show but Jongkook making her sad by leaving her in sudden without telling her.

 

             “Jihyo…”, Jongkook calls her while touching her shoulder.

 

             “How dare you didn’t tell me when you are going to LA for a week?”, Jihyo sobs as her eyes still staring at the window. “Are you seriously going with Sechan and Somin?”, Jihyo starts to accuse.

 

             “Aniya, unnie.”, Somin denies.

 

             “Aniya, noona. I have a schedule, eo?”, Sechan denies too.

 

             “They don’t. I just go alone while omma and appa while come after few days.”, Jongkook explains. 

 

             “Then how did Sechan knows?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “I told him when we play soccer last week.”, Jongkook gives answer.

 

             “You told Sechan but not me?”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook. Making the others scare too. They witness this numerous times already. Jihyo is scary whenever she is mad.

 

             “I seriously forgot to tell you, Jihyo. Trust me.”, Jongkook almost pleads. He doesn’t care anymore that he has to show his weakness in front of the members. He knows he always lose if anything relates to Jihyo because he loves her too much. And mostly it was his mistakes to begin with.

 

             “Hyung’s forgot, Jihyo.”, Haha interrupts.

 

             “Donghoon-a.”, Jaesuk tries to stop Haha from interrupting the couple’s conversations.

 

             “Don’t get mad at Jongkook oppa, unnie. You will miss him for sure. It’s a week, unnie.”, Somin tries to persuade.

 

             “Jeon Somin.”, Jaesuk sighs.

 

             “Maja, Jihyo.”, Sukjin agrees. Everyone be ignoring Jaesuk as they try to stop the couple bickering. Well, they are there and they witness the scene. How can they just listen and see them bicker toward each other.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo gives in as she takes Jongkook’s hand and lowering her gaze.

 

             “Mian.”, Jongkook raises Jihyo’s chin to look at him.

 

             “I will miss you.”, Jihyo says with her teary eyes again.

 

             “Nado.”, Jongkook rubs her cheek while staring at her lovely.

 

             “Ehem. Uri ajik isseo.”, Haha utters in silence though everyone can hear.

 

             “How dare you don’t tell to me too, Yang Sechan?”, Jihyo suddenly fires Sechan as she embarrasses.

 

             “Gapjagi, noona?”, Sechan laughs.

 

             “What if we really go to LA with Jongkook oppa without you, unnie?”, Somin jokes.

 

             “I will kill Kim Jongkook.”, Jihyo answers as she glares at Jongkook.

 

             “You will kill Kookjong?”, Jaesuk grins as he finds that Jihyo is adorable. She wants to kill the muscle man with her small body.

 

             “Eo, oppa.”, Jihyo answers. 

 

             “Are you sure? You won’t get to sleep on my chest again after that. And you will miss me so much.”, Jongkook boldly making cheesy comments to Jihyo in front of the members.

 

             “Aaaa hyung!”, Haha whines as he disgusts by Jongkook’s cheesy comments.

 

             “Hyung mwoya?”, Sechan whines too in disbelief. 

 

             “Oppa being so cheesy.”, Somin laughs.

 

             “Did you often hear Kookjong’s cheesy comments, Jihyo-ya?”, Jaesuk asks.

 

             “Every day.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Eyyyy.”, Sukjin sighs. “Can you teach me, Jongkook-a?”, Sukjin suddenly asking for a request.

 

             “Dwaesseo, hyung.”, Jaesuk laughs with the other members.

 

             As they arrive, all of them taking their seat. The members are sitting on one table while the crews are taking their own seat too. The foods and drinks are already prepared and all they have to do is to give a toast and eating their dinner. Cherishes the moments together with Choi Bopil. 

 

             “Make a toast, Bopil-a.”, Sukjin requests.

 

             “Say a few words first.”, Jaesuk joins.

 

             “Keurae.”, Bopil shyly stands up. “Emmm, first of all. I’m Choi Bopil who already works as a Runningman producer for 12 years.”.

 

             “Ara ara.”, Haha jokes to calm the nervous Bopil.

 

             “I was not a main producer and probably the maknae in the past. I still got a lot to learn but the previous producers also taught me some to how I am today. I’m grateful that everyone’s here having their trust in me though I lacked in a lot of parts. The members also help me a lot despite having their hard time to keep this going on. Runningman has been going on for 12 years and I hope you guys still keep on running. I don’t know much to say but I’m grateful for everyone here. Keep running!”, Bopil shyly says.

 

             “Keurae, Bopil-a.”, Sukjin says.

 

             “You did well.”, Jaesuk praises.             

 

             “We can’t keep on running, Bopil. We are getting older.”, Sechan jokes.

 

             “Eo. Once Jongkook hyung and Jihyo is getting married one day, the show will be cancel.”, Haha jokes making all of them laughs.

 

             “Ya c…”, Jongkook grins.

 

             “Mwoya Donghoon oppa.”, Jihyo chuckles as she looks at the playful Haha.

 

             “Noona, are you still crying?”, Bopil asks from distance.

 

             “Aniya, Bopil-a.”, Jihyo denies shyly.

 

             “She stops crying but Jongkook hyung makes her crying again.”, Haha reveals.

 

             “Can’t you just keep your mouth shut, Donghoon-a?”, Jongkook warns Haha.

 

             “Jongkook hyung-ie, wae?”, Bopil asks.

 

             “He forgot to tell Jihyo that he is going to LA tomorrow morning.”, Sechan answers in behalf while laughing.

 

             “I’m good now, Sechan-a.”, Jihyo says as she embarrasses. 

 

             “Aigoo, hyung.”, Dokwon shakes his head as he also invited to be there.

 

             “Can we make a toast now?”, Jongkook tries to change subject because he is embarrasses too.

 

             “Jaesuk-a. Palli wa.”, Sukjin commands Jaesuk.

 

             “Naya? Ddo?”, Jaesuk asks while looking around. Everyone raise their glasses while looking at Jaesuk, a sign that he should start to make a toast.

 

             “Arasseo arasseo.”, Jaesuk gives in as he stands up. “Happy are we met, happy have we been. Happy may we part, and happy meet again. Cheers!”, Jaesuk raises his toast.

 

             “Cheers!”, everyone screams.

 

             All of them eating their food and drinks together while reminiscing the good old memories. Old but gold indeed. 

 

             After few minutes, Jongkook excuses himself as he wants to pack for his flight tomorrow morning. He thanks and hugs Bopil for his good work for years. Along with Jihyo who excuses herself with Jongkook.

 

             “Unnie, you have to kiss oppa several times today. He will leave you for a week.”, Somin jokes.

 

             “Ani. You should do more than that.”, Haha makes his annoying face to tease the couple.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo blushes.

 

             “Saekki-ya.”, Jongkook curses.

 

             “Aaaa hyung.”, Sechan laughs at Haha’s jokes.

 

             “You are getting better, Donghoon.”, Jaesuk grins as he looks at Haha.

 

             “You like it, keutji hyung?”, Haha bursts as he points at Jaesuk.

 

             “We are going now.”, Jongkook says to the members while hugging Jihyo’s shoulder.

 

             “Kanda.”, Jihyo waves her hand.

 

             “Safe flight, Kookjong.”, Jaesuk says to Jongkook along with the members.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo enters Jongkook’s van as they go to Jongkook’s apartment. Jihyo laying down on the couch immediately instead of going to take shower.

 

             “You are not going to take a shower?”, Jongkook sits on the couch while Jihyo’s head.

 

             “I’m not in the mood to do that.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Mianhae, Jihyo. For not telling you. I forgot.”, Jongkook kisses Jihyo’s hand.

 

             “Hug me, oppa.”, Jihyo requests.

 

             “Mianhae, Jihyo.”, Jongkook immediately rests his head on Jihyo’s chest as their body press together. They can even hear their heartbeat.

 

             “I’m gonna miss you a lot, oppa.”, Jihyo speaks as she hugs Jongkook.

 

             “Nado.”, Jongkook utters.

 

             “Don’t forget to survive.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Neodo.”, Jongkook chuckles as he looks at Jihyo and claims her lips.

 

 

We all know the big city that everyone loves to talk and be a part of the experience of a lifetime which is Los Angeles, also known as LA. It is one of the most known cities in California and around the world where people’s dreams come true. LA is best known for its beaches, entertainment, amusements and the people around the city.

 

             LA is one of Jongkook’s favorite places and he often visits his friends there. Tiny, one of Jongkook closest friends came to pick him up at the airport. 

 

             “Ya, Jongkook-a.”, Tiny excitedly hugs Jongkook as he doesn’t meet him since he returns to LA.

 

             “Hyung.”, Jongkook hugs back.

 

             They both enter Tiny’s car and goes to his house. Jongkook puts his luggage on his room that Tiny assign him too. He goes downstairs and goes to the backyard to sit with Tiny. 

 

             “You’re getting bulkier, Jongkook-a.”, Tiny jokes.

 

             “You are no difference.”, Jongkook jokes back.

 

             “How about lil sis? Is she okay?”, Tiny asks Jongkook about Jihyo. He often refers Jihyo as her ‘lil sis’ since they often hang out together. Tiny is one of Jongkook’s closest friends and he always follow Jongkook to every Runningman events, make he be friends with other members too. But he is the closest one with Jihyo instead of Jaesuk, Sukjin, Haha, Kwangsoo, Sechan and Somin since Jihyo is always with her boyfriend. They often have a meal and hanging out together at Seoul. 

 

             “She’s good. She cried yesterday.”, Jongkook reveals.

 

             “Wae? Because of you going here?”, Tiny predicts.

 

             “She’s okay that I’m going here for work but I forgot to tell her that I’m going this morning. It’s make her sad since Bopil also leaving Runningman yesterday.”, Jongkook sighs as he realizes his mistakes again.

 

             “Aigoo, Jongkook-a. Stop making my lil sis cry.”, Tiny says.

 

             “Should I call her now? What time is it there?”, Jongkook suggests. 

 

             “It’s 9:00 pm at Seoul now.”, Tiny says as he looks at his phone clock.

 

             “She’s still awake. I should make a call.”, Jongkook smiles as he takes his phone out. After few rings, Jihyo answers his video call.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo screams while hugging Hotteok.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo-ya. Annyeong Kim Hotteok.”, Jongkook greets both of them.

 

             “Gongjunim, appa ya.”, JIhyo informs her dog. “Annyeong appa.”, Jihyo grabs Hotteok’s paw and waves at Jongkook as if the dog is the one who greets Jongkook.

 

             “Gongjunim gwenchana, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks as he looks at Hotteok adorably.

 

             “She’s fine, oppa.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Lil sis.”, Tiny appears in the video call to surprise Jihyo.

 

             “Oppa!!!!”, Jihyo screams.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo.”, Tiny smiles as he waves his hand to Jihyo.

 

             “Oppa, orraemaniya.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Eo, why won’t you come here with Jongkook?”, Tiny asks.

 

             “I have things to do here and oppa won’t bring me.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jongkook quickly denies. “I told you I will bring you someday.”, Jongkook enlightens.       

 

             “Mwoya.”, Jihyo pouts. “Oppa bogoshipeo.”, Jihyo says to Tiny.

 

             “Nado.”, Tiny sighs. 

 

             “When will you come to Seoul again?”, Jihyo asks with her sad face.

 

             “Perhaps next next next next month?”, Tiny chuckles.

 

             “At least not next year, oppa.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Eo.”, Tiny chuckles.

 

             “Ya, ya. Am I invisible? Jihyo-ya, how dare you said you miss another man in front of me?”, Jongkook sulks.

 

             “Ya c… Tiny oppa is my oppa.”, Jihyo glares. 

 

             “Mwoya Jongkook? Now you are even getting jealous because of me? You’re really head over heels for Song Jihyo.”, Tiny teases.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jongkook denies shyly.

 

             “He is.”, Jihyo agrees with Tiny.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jongkook denies again.

 

             “You just arrived, oppa?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook.

 

             “Eo, an hour ago.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “What are you going to do today?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “I will bring Jongkook’s dinner and perhaps gym?”, Tiny answers in behalf.

 

             “Arasseo. Take care of Jongkook oppa for me, Tiny oppa. If he ever stares at a pretty young girl, just poke his eyes, aratji?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “I won’t, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook frowns. 

 

             “Arasseo, lil sis.”, Tiny winks.

 

 

“Thank you for inviting me for dinner, sajangnim.”, Jihyo thanks the Glutanex CEO for the dinner. Jihyo is having a dinner with her since they get close as Jihyo has been the Glutanex ambassador for almost a year. Jihyo brings a lot of sales and their products keep increasing since Jihyo being the ambassador.

 

             “You’re welcome, Jihyo-ssi. You are busy but still freeing your time for us. I’m grateful too. Thank you.”, the CEO smiles.

 

             “Aniyo, sajangnim. I’m good.”, Jihyo denies with a smile.

 

             “Let’s eat, Jihyo-ssi, yeudeura.”, the CEO invites them to eat.

 

             “You’re pretty, Song Jihyo-ssi.”, Yoseob, one of the Glutanex’s staffs compliments her beauty making her feel shy.

 

             “I don’t know what to say. Hajiman, gomawoyo.”, Jihyo thanks shyly.

 

             “I am your fan since I watched you on Family Outing, Jihyo-ssi.”, Yeri, Glutanex’s maknae staff complimenting her too.

 

             “Gomawoyo. So I’m really old right now.”, Jihyo says while covering .

 

             “Hajiman, still pretty.”, Yeri praises with a smile. 

 

             “Family Outing? Hot Issue?”, the CEO joins.

 

             “Ne, sajangnim. It’s Jihyo-ssi’s song.”, Yoseob says.

 

             “Aniyo. It’s 4 Minute’s song. I don’t know why people keep saying that’s my song.”, Jihyo giggles.

 

             “You are the one who make that song popular, Jihyo-ssi.”, Hani says. One of the Glutanex’s staffs too. 

 

             “Keuraeyo?”, Jihyo asks with her pretty eyes smile.

 

             “Kim Jongkook likes you on Family Outing. I can’t believe you met him again at Runningman, Jihyo-ssi.”, Yoseob utters in gasp. Fascinates probably.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo answers shortly as she is shock that Jongkook’s name suddenly get mentioned.

 

             “Can I ask you something about Kim Jongkook, Jihyo-ssi? it’s quiet personal.”, Yeri asking permission while looking at Jihyo as she sits next to Jihyo.

 

             “Yeri.”, the CEO calls her clueless staff to stop making things awkward by bringing personal life.

 

          “Gwenchanayo, Sajangnim.”, Jihyo assures the CEO as she nods at her. “What is it, Yeri-ssi?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Jongkook-ssi and you are just a loveline?”, Yeri reveals her question making Jihyo’s shock.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo chuckles to hide her nervous feeling. Well, a talented actress as she is. 

 

             “But he looks like he likes you.”, Yoseob joins.

 

             “Matji?”, Yeri asks Yoseob in excitement.

 

             “Yeri.”, the CEO calls again.

 

             “What made you guys think so?”, Jihyo boldly asks to Yeri and Yoseob.

 

             “Ani… I always have my eyes on Jongkook-ssi since I’m his fan. But the way he treats you on Runningman looks like he likes you. Not for a loveline or siblings-thing. I’m sorry if I offend you with my opinions, Jihyo-ssi. I just say what I saw.”, Yeri lowers her gaze.

 

             “If you know that why would you tell her?”, the CEO fires.

 

          “Gwenchanayo. You are not the first one who told me that.”, Jihyo chuckles to calm the situation. “Gwenchanayo, Sajangnim. What she said is real. Jongkook oppa really did treats me different.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “So, are you dating him?”, Hani boldly asks.

 

             “I’m sorry, Jihyo-ssi. My staffs are asking nonsense.”, the CEO feels bad.

 

             “Aniyo, Sajangnim. I believe we are close enough to have this talk and share some stories, keutji?”, Jihyo smiles. A kind-hearted woman she is. How cool!

 

             “So are you dating him, Jihyo-ssi?”, Yoseob asks with his eyes and mouth open widely.

 

             “Aniyo.”, Jihyo shakes her head. “Jongkook oppa is keunyang oppa.”, Jihyo smiles. Though she is a kind-hearted woman, but she also has to lie to save herself.

 

             “It’s not the answer that I expected to hear.”, Yeri pouts as she picks on her food.

 

             “Yeri, keuman.”, the CEO warns. 

 

             “You are one of the shippers, eo?”, Jihyo predicts with a smile while asking Yeri.

 

             “Ne.”, Yeri smiles shyly.

 

             “Jihyo-ssi, mianhaeyo.”, the CEO a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter