613 - Historical

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you seriously going to bring Sechan and Somin to LA for your concert?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “It’s just a plan but Sechan is busy with his schedule so we cancel it.”, Jongkook answers, hoping Jihyo to understand.

 

             “I don’t care about that, but the fact that you don’t want to bring me along upset me.”, Jihyo frowns while crossing her arms.

 

             “You know, the rumors…”, Jongkook hesitates.

 

             “That ing rumors, rumors. I’m getting sick of that word.”, Jihyo walks away. 

 

             “You know Jihyo. You understand me right since we’re both celebrities?”, Jongkook convinces as he grabs Jihyo’s arm.

 

             “It’s my fault that we’re both celebrities.”, Jihyo sighs in anger.

 

             “Why are you getting mad at me because of that?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief. 

 

             “Keurae. It’s also my fault getting mad because of that.”, Jihyo admits and walks away. She goes straight away to the door and find all the members are standing outside the changing room where Jongkook and her fight earlier. Obviously they look like a group of people who eavesdrop Jongkook and her conversations, as the door is slightly open.

 

             “Did you guys eavesdrop me and Jongkook oppa?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief while tilting her head and crossing her arms. Looking at them one by one.

 

             “Ani… Aniya Jihyo-ya. It’s just happen…. we pass by.”, Haha stutters.

 

             “Eo, maja Jihyo-ya. The door is slightly open.”, Sukjin continues as he points the door.

 

             “So do you guys listen to us or not?”, Jihyo emphasizes. Ignoring their lame excuses.

 

             “A bit, noona.”, Sechan admits in behalf.

 

             “So you guys did.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook calls her as he goes out to the room too. And yes, he also finds that the members are standing outside. “Mwoya? What are you guys doing here? Since we wrap up the shoot, why won’t you guys going home?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “They eavesdropped us earlier.”, Jihyo answers as no one wants to response.

 

             “Eo, maja. Uri ga mianhae. Hajiman Jihyo-ya, you should understand Jongkook’s situation.”, Jaesuk interrupts because he wants to calm the situation especially the couple.

 

             “I did, oppa.”, Jihyo emphasizes as she looks Jaesuk straight in the eyes make him intimidated.

 

             “Keureom, wae?”, Jaesuk asks while tilting his head. 

 

             “Keunyang. Jongkook oppa doesn’t want to bring me along but willingly to bring Sechannie and Sominnie just because of the rumors.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “You know that seeing you and Jongkook can bring rumors right? I think you know that the best.”, Haha convinces though he’s afraid of Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Hajiman seeing Jongkook oppa and Sominnie can create rumors too. You know how people like nowadays, right?”, Jihyo enlightens. Yes, seeing Jongkook and Somin indeed can create rumors too.

 

             “Eo, uri ara Jihyo-ya. That’s why we try to avoid it together. Some goes to you.”, Sukjin says while pointing at Jihyo.

 

             “Eo, unnie. We cancel the plan so it won’t happen. It’s just a random plan at beginning. It’s not gonna happen.”, Somin says while grabbing Jihyo’s arms.

 

             Jihyo who always has a soft spot for Somin in her heart instantly gives in. “Arasseo Sominnie, unnie ga mianhae.”, Jihyo says and grab Somin’s hand. “Mianhae ddo yeudeura.”, Jihyo slightly bows after looking at Sukjin, Jaesuk, Haha and Sechan.

 

             “Aniya, gwenchana Jihyo-ya.”, Jaesuk assures.

 

             “Gwenchana, unnie.”, Somin says while holding Jihyo’s hand tighter and slightly gives her a tap on Jihyo’s shoulder.

 

             “It’s nothing, Jihyo-ya. I would be upset too.”, Haha jokes makes Jihyo form a smile on her lips.

 

             “Oppa, mianhae.”, Jihyo turns to look at Jongkook as she grabs Jongkook’s hand. Poor that muscle man, she thought.

 

             “Aniya, Jihyo. Nado mianhae.”, Jongkook smiles and looks at Jihyo straight in the eyes as his hand ruffling Jihyo’s hair. Jihyo smiles and pinches his cheek makes Jongkook blushes as he aware that their friends are watching them. He is a shy muscle man who doesn’t like anyone to witness him and Jihyo’s sweet moments. 

 

             “Ehem, uri neun ajik isseo.”, Sechan coughs as a gesture to aware Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Ehem ehem.”, Haha joins.             

 

             “Since it’s settle, I want to go home. My wife is waiting for me.”, Sukjin speaks.

 

             “Are you sure hyungsoonim is waiting for you, hyung?”, Jaesuk jokes.

 

             “Or are you going straight to home, oppa?”, Somin teases with her eyes smile looking at Sukjin.

 

             “Eo…..”, Sukjin stutters make all of them laugh. Predicted Ji Sukjin.

 

 

“I want to go to Jejudo.”, Jihyo suddenly speaks while lying on Jongkook’s lap who is focus watching the sport news on the tv.

 

             “Jejuddo?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Eung. Jejuddo bogoshipda.”, Jihyo pouts while looking at her pictures at Jeju Island with her friends and Jongkook in the past.

 

             “I saw you posted it on Instagram yesterday and earlier. I almost think that you’re there when you are here with me.”, Jongkook chuckles while ruffling Jihyo’s hair.

 

             “It’s a throwback photo, oppa.”, Jihyo replies with an obvious answer.

 

             “Do you want to go to Jejuddo, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks seriously as he turns to look at Jihyo who lies down on his laps.

 

             “Can we?”, Jihyo asks excitedly as she sits up to look at Jongkook straight in the eyes with her big doe eyes.

 

             “I’ll find time. You too.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Yes!”, Jihyo exclaims with her happy face. “Gomawo, oppa!”, Jihyo rapidly hugs Jongkook with a smile.

 

             “Eo? We still don’t know when will we to go to Jejuddo yet you are already thanking me, yeobo?”, Jongkook chuckles as he surprises by Jihyo’s sudden hug though he hugs back.

 

             “That’s mean you want to go with me.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Eo, keureom. Who else I want to go if not you and my family?”, Jongkook asks back while Jihyo’s back.

 

             “Then why won’t you want to bring me to LA?”, Jihyo pulls away his hug and look at Jongkook straight in the eyes with a frown and pouts mouth. Pepper Girlfriend mode on!

 

             “Eyyy, that’s different. Everyone know I will have a concert in LA so if you get caught by following me, it’s dangerous Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook says as he ruffles Jihyo’s hair. She looks upset with her expression but he finds it adorable.

 

             “I really wanted to go.”, Jihyo sighs as she lowers her gaze.

 

             “Eo? LA or Jejuddo?”, Jongkook asks softly.

 

             “Both?”, Jihyo asks back while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook agrees.

 

             “Mwoya? Jinjja ya?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face. Disbelief by Jongkook’s agreement.

 

             “Jejuddo maybe in few months or weeks?”, Jongkook looks in the air as if he is thinking a plan. “And LA, we will find time too. But not now, not on my concert but one day for sure. Gwenchana?”, Jongkook looks softly at Jihyo, hoping for understanding from his girlfriend.

 

             “Arasseo, oppa. Hajiman, don’t promise if you can’t, okay?”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “I will make it happen anyway.”, Jongkook assures with a smile.

 

 

Jihyo arrives at Jongkook’s apartment immediately to celebrate her boyfriend new song release, I Luv U. She goes to Jongkook’s apartment without informing him and decides to surprise him by bringing a cake, fried chicken and some drinks. 

 

             She wears a white cap with a yellow shirt pair with her jeans, and a mask to cover herself as usual. Instead of pressing the passcode on Jongkook’s door, she rings the bell and hide herself from being seen on the monitor.

 

             Jongkook who don’t expect any guest to come quickly gets up from his couch to look on the monitor. “Nuguya?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle. He is afraid to open the door since it might be a fan or a stalker. Well, he’s a celebrity, so those things might happen to him.

 

             “Nuguseyo?”, Jongkook asks as he presses the button.

 

             Jihyo who is hiding from the monitor immediately shows her face on the monitor while taking off her mask. “Kim Jongkook!”, Jihyo calls with her adorable face that makes Jongkook smile broadly.

 

             “Ya, Song Jihyo! Jamkanman.”, Jongkook says and quickly presses the ‘open’ button.

 

             Jihyo enters with her hands full of plastics that she bought earlier. She enters with a happy face as she takes off her shoes. “Surprise!”, Jihyo shouts excitedly at Jongkook who smiling from ear to ear looking at her.

 

             “Mwoya? Why bother pressing the bell when you know the passcode?”, Jongkook chuckles by his girlfriend playful behavior. 

 

             “You don’t see my hand is full, oppa?”, Jihyo acts upset.

 

             “Mian. Let me.”, Jongkook giggles and rapidly reaching the plastics on Jihyo’s hands. He puts the plastics in the kitchen and wonder what is the occasion that Jihyo brings a lot of food. He even notices the cake. “Are we having a party?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “Chukahae, oppa. Your new song. Na neomu joha.”, Jihyo says as she grabs Jongkook’s hand. She swiftly lands a kiss on Jongkook’s cheek that make Jongkook blushes by her sudden actions.

 

             “Gomawo, yeobo.”, Jongkook thanks Jihyo while pinching her chubby cheek.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo scrunches her nose and grabs Jongkook to sit on the couch.

 

             “Where are you from?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as she aware that she dress up well.

 

             “I’m hanging out with my friends earlier. Having meals, talking and chit-chat. It’s been a while we didn’t get to see each other.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “Eo, nugu?”, Jongkook asks. Wanting to know who Jihyo’s friends that she refers to. 

 

             “My friends and stylist from my movie. We hanging out at Insadong earlier.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “Movie? Which movie?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle. Just which movie? Jihyo has a lot of movie.

 

             “My movie with Shin Hakyun sunbaenim. What A Man Wants.”, Jihyo says referring to her 2018 movies with Shin Hakyun. A great comedy and romance film where a man has been having affair for 20 years but his wife dies. He then realizes that his wife had an affair too. Meanwhile, Bongsoo, Hakyun’s character, and his wife which played by Jihyo also have been having affairs.

 

             “Eo, that movie. I watched it.”, Jongkook nods and sighs while raising his eyebrows.

 

             “What is with the sighs, oppa? You don’t like it? The movie?”, Jihyo asks. “I thought you enjoyed it before.”, Jihyo tilts her head with her mong face.

 

             “It’s fun since I can watch you but the scene somehow…. I don’t like your scene with him. Especially… the bed… scene….”, Jongkook lowers his gaze.

 

             “Ya, Kim Jongkook! It’s not even real.”, Jihyo hits Jongkook’s chest lightly to show her dissatisfaction. 

 

             “Keuraedo…”, Jongkook answers with his small voice.

 

             “It’s just an acting. We promise to keep our work and personal feelings separate, right?”, Jihyo asks. “I even do more thing with you on the bed though.”, Jihyo smiles as she moves closer to Jongkook.

 

             “What is that ‘more thing’?”, Jongkook finally smiles and his hands start to move to Jihyo’s undershirt.

 

             “Ya! Na baeugeuppa.”, Jihyo brushes off Jongkook’s hand and immediately goes to the kitchen. 

 

             “Aaaa Jihyoooo.”, Jongkook whines.

 

             Jihyo puts the cake and the food on the living table to have their dinner and a small celebration for Jongkook’s new song.

 

             “Chukahae oppa! Your new song is cool!”, Jihyo gives Jongkook her thumbs up with a pretty smile.

 

             “Gomawo, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook thanks and pinches her cheek. 

 

             “Uri meogja!”, Jihyo says while grabbing a chicken. 

 

             “Meogja!”, Jongkook says.

 

             They talk while munching the food that melt in their mouth. Jihyo who often bought fried chicken as it was one of Jongkook’s favorite unhealthy foods. The only unhealthy food he likes and he can’t reject, along with ramyeon too.

 

             “Why bother buying a cake Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks as he look at the carrot cake that probably Jihyo bought from the Billy Angel Cake nearby.

 

             “Just an etiquette to celebrate your new song.”, Jihyo answer as she chews the food. 

 

             “Mwoya? Gwenchaneunde.”, Jongkook speaks. “Yaaa, mwoya? The sauces splatter on your shirt.”, Jongkook nags to Jihyo as he realizes that Jihyo’s shirt is smeared by the fried chicken cause.

 

             “Eo?”, Jihyo looks at her shirt. “I will change my clothes for a while, oppa. Arghh, the shirt is disturbing my meals.”, Jihyo whines.

 

             “You eat like a kid.”, Jongkook utters.

 

             “I’m not.”, Jihyo emphasizes as she washes her hand. She immediately goes to Jongkook’s room and look for his shirt. “Oppa, where is my favorite shirt?”, Jihyo screams from the bedroom.

 

             “I think the shirt has not been washed yet.”, Jongkook replies while biting his chicken.

 

             “I will just wear this then.”, Jihyo comes out from the room while wearing Jongkook oversized sleeveless shirt that make her black underwear also visible and pair with her black undies as she takes off her jeans too. The shirt that Jongkook often wore when he goes to the gym.

 

             “Ya, mwoya?”, Jongkook burst into laughing as he looks at Jihyo. She’s funny while wearing the oversized sleeveless shirt with her black undies but yet it’s cute.

 

             “Why are you laughing?”, Jihyo frowns while grabbing the fried chicken that she left earlier as she takes his seat again on the floor.

 

             “You look funny.”, Jongkook still laughing.

 

             “You are annoying. Am I ugly?”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook while biting her fried chicken.

 

             “You are never ugly, Song Jihyo. It’s just funny that you wear my oversized shirt with your small body.”, Jongkook chuckles while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter