625 - Tour

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ahhh na baegeuppa.”, Jihyo complains as soon as the shoot end.

 

             “Nado.”, Somin says.

 

             “Ya. Neodo? You ate twice in a row. How can you hungry too.”, Jihyo says to Somin.

 

             “Ahh unnie. It’s just a simple meal.”, Somin replies back.

 

             “You eat a lot but you are still skinny, Somin-a.”, Sechan interrupts the girls’ conversation.

 

             “The size doesn’t matter, Sechan-a. Is she pretty?”, Jihyo teases the younger loveline though the shoot end.

 

             “Ayyyy noona. Aniya.”, Sechan denies while showing his gum.

 

             “Aniya unnie.”, Somin denies too.

 

             “Aaa keurae. Do you guys will be going to Sunhwa’s wedding this weekend?”, Sukjin asks them.

 

             “Will see. If I’m free.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Nado.”, Haha replies.

 

             “I won’t. I got something to do with my family that day.”, Somin informs.

 

             “Neoneun, Jongkook?”, Sukjin asks while pointing at Jongkook.

 

             “I am going if Jihyo is going.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “I’m not sure too.”, Jaesuk says. “Do you want to eat, Miss Mong? The crew prepare the meal earlier.”, Jaesuk informs her as he aware that Jihyo doesn’t eat since the morning.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks in excitement that her eyes almost popped out.

 

             “Eo. Uri palli meoggja. Your mouth water earlier when you saw me and Sechan ate the jeon.”, Sukjin teases Jihyo while chuckling.

 

             “Aniya, oppa. I don’t do that.”, Jihyo denies shyly.

 

             “You were.”, Jongkook interrupts as he joins to but she just ignored her and quickly takes her seat to eat their meal, along with the other members.

 

             “Look delicious!”, Haha exclaims in excitement as his mouth water upon looking at the steak on his plate.

 

             “Wahhh. The jeon jinjja daebakida. Try it noona.”, Sechan informs and asking Jihyo to try it.

 

             “Arassseo.”, Jihyo nods with a smile. As always, food never fail to make her smile.

 

             “I’m dying to try the steak.”, Sukjin says as he is ready to take a bite of the steak.

 

             “I like ramyeon but I already ate it earlier. I also want to try the steak.”, Jaesuk says.

 

             “Jinjja massisseo.”, Jihyo says while munching her jeon.

 

             “Keutji, noona?”, Sechan asks in excitement.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo replies with her eyes open widely while chewing her food.

 

             “Jinjja massisseo?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo.

 

             “Try yourself.”, Jihyo answers lazily.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook nods.

 

             “Jihyo-ya. Did Jongkook hyung do something wrong? Why are you treating him coldly?”, Haha points out while giggling as he noticed that Jihyo has been acting cool to Jongkook since the shoot end.

 

             “Are you upset Jongkook oppa keep accusing you the spy, unnie?”, Somin predicts with a smile.

 

             “I guess so.”, Sukjin agrees.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo quickly denies while pretending to enjoy her food.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as he peeks her face.

 

             “Aniya. Get off your face from me.”, Jihyo frowns in annoyance.

 

         “Majaneunde.”, Haha chuckles while focusing on his food.

 

             “I bet it’s hard for you, Kookjong.”, Jaesuk giggles as he takes a bite of his steak.

 

             “Fighting!”, Sukjin suddenly cheers.

 

             “Mwoya yeudeura?”, Jihyo complains again.

 

             “Hajiman, majaneunde. Jongkook hyung keep accusing Jihyo noona. She strongly defended herself but he still found her suspicious.”, Sechan voices his opinion while laughing at the couple.

 

             “I also thought it’s Jihyo unnie. I even repeated numerous times the spy was Jihyo unnie. I guess unnie is not upset at me. Keutji, unnie?”, Somin asks while jokingly poking Jihyo’s arm as she next to each other.

 

             “Nado. I keep accusing Jihyo and observed her move. But I’m wrong.”, Sukjin giggles.

 

             “Ani… I clearly told you that I’m not the spy. Why do you kept accusing me?”, Jihyo finally pours her satisfaction.

 

             “Game, Jihyo-ya. Keunyang game ya.”, Haha emphasizes.

 

             “Eo. Ara, oppa. But when you guys accusing other member excluding me, Jongkook oppa still stick to his instinct. He kept accusing it’s me.”, Jihyo voices her satisfaction while pointing to each of them.

 

             “It’s because you look suspicious, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook finally speaks.

 

             “Everyone is suspicious. Hajiman, wae naya? Why only me?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook in disbelief.

 

             “Arghhhh. Bae appeo.”, Jongkook suddenly screams and hold his belly.

 

             “Oppa?”, Jihyo asks in panic as she grabs Jongkook’s body.

 

             “Kookjong, gwenchana?”, Jaesuk asks in nervous too, leaving all the members in state of panic.

 

             “Oppa, gwenchana? Gastric? As you didn’t eat earlier?”, Jihyo predicts because she knew that Jongkook often suffers from gastric if he didn’t eat his meal properly.

 

             “Should we call for Gapjin? Where’s Gapjin?”, Haha looks around to find Gapjin.

 

             “Bongiya!”, Jongkook chuckles as he played prank to the members, especially Jihyo.

 

             “Ya!”, Jihyo screams.

 

             “Aishhh hyung.”, Haha almost curses.

 

             “Oppa, don’t do that again.”, Somin reminds as all of them were in the state of panic earlier.

 

             “Ya! Chaemisseo?!”, Jihyo grabs Jongkook’s hair in enrage.

 

             “Ahhhh appeo! Jihyo-ya!”, Jongkook screams in pain as he touches his hair.

 

             “This is what you got for putting a prank on me!”, Jihyo grabs strongly than before.

 

             “Ahhh. Jihyo-ya!”, Jongkook screams in pain again.  

 

             “Serves you right!”, Jihyo groans, making the members are too afraid to interrupt the couple fight.

 

             “Ahhhh! I just want you to stop getting sulky. That’s why!”, Jongkook giving excuses.             

 

             “Ani! I’m getting more upset. How dare you pranked me!”, Jihyo shows no sign to stop.

 

             “Arasseo. Mianhae…”, Jongkook apologizes, making Jihyo slowly removes her hand from his hair.

 

             “Ahhh am I bleeding?”, Jongkook asks Haha who is sitting next to him.

 

             “Aniya, hyung.”, Haha laughs as he finds it funny that Jongkook is exaggerating too much.

 

             “Jinjja? I thought I bleed?”, Jongkook looks at his palm after touching his hair.

 

             “I think your heart is bleeding, Kookjong.”, Jaesuk laughs.

 

             “Ahhh. You are still strong.”, Jongkook says while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Gwenchana?”, Jihyo suddenly feels bad as she looks at his face with his small puppy eyes looking at her.

 

             “Why bother asking, noona? When you already hurt hyung?”, Sechan laughs.

 

             “I thought I’m bleeding.”, Jongkook says to Jihyo.

 

             “Mian. That’s your punishment.”, Jihyo glares at him and rapidly eats her food to avoid her shyness.

 

             “Ya. You know why I keep accusing you?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Ah wae?”, Jihyo shows her uninterested expression as she focuses on her food.

 

             “Because you are kind.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo denies shyly, as she is embarrassed by Jongkook’s sudden praise in front of the members.

 

            “Majaneunde. No one is kind hearted as you.”, Jongkook continues to compliment his girlfriend again, making Jihyo slowly forming a smile on her lip.

 

             “Aaaa hyung!”, Haha groans.

 

 

“Where are we? Café?”, Jihyo asks as Jongkook parks his car in front of Banji Café.

 

             “It’s not a café.”, Jongkook chuckles as he unfastens his seatbelt and Jihyo’s.

 

             “Keureom?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “Banji. What is ‘banji’?”, Jongkook throwing his question.

 

             “Ring.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Eo. Let’s make a custom couple ring for us. Ottae?”, Jongkook asks carefully because he is afraid that Jihyo might doesn’t like the idea.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks in excitement, putting Jongkook in relief.

 

             “You live here but you don’t know this place exist, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook jokes.

 

             “Ya. It’s not like I own this Hongdae.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “A lot of Korean celebrities went here. But you still don’t know?”, Jongkook continues to tease his cavewoman.

 

             “Ahh oppa.”, Jihyo pouts again.

 

             “Arasseo. Palli kaja. I even rent the place.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Mwoya? Without telling me?”, Jihyo acts sulky.

 

             “It doesn’t matter. You like it right now, keutji?”, Jongkook smiles again.  

 

             “Mwoya. Palli kaja.”, Jihyo says as she is ready to enter the Banji Café.

 

             Banji Café is a ring craft shop located in Hongdae. Costumer can make their own ring, necklaces and even bracelet. After a lot of Korean celebrities made their own rings at these place, it became a new trend in Seoul. There is also an experienced staff that will help the costumer to make their own ring from scratch. On the roof, they put up the tent and coffee tables so that the costumer can relax while waiting for their ring to be done. It’s a quite cozy place to come with partner and friend to do that.

 

             Jihyo looks around the café and she gasps as the interior of the café is so pretty and aesthetic.  A lot of table for costumer and they even display some example rings on the side. Jihyo takes a look on the ring as she approaches the section. All of it look pretty and lovely.

 

             “Kim Jongkook seonnim?”, one of the staffs approaches them. 

 

             “Ne. I’m here with my friend.”, Jongkook answers and refers Jihyo as his friend so that the staff doesn’t find it strang for Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo went to the Banji Café alone by themselves. Though the staff can expect, but Jongkook decides to be careful.

 

             “Ne. Follow me.”, the staff says.

 

             The staff asks both Jongkook and Jihyo what they want to make and both of them answer is ring, instead of necklace and bracelet. Yes, couple ring actually.

 

             “You can choose to add laser engraving, cubic or birthstones on your ring. Which one do you like, sonnim?”, the staff asks the couple.

 

             “What do you like, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo’s opinion.

 

             “I want the laser engraving, juseyo.”, Jihyo says to the staff.

 

             “Ne.”, the staff nods.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo follow the staff again to choose their ring types. There are a lot of sizes and types, and they even measure their finger before they get to make the laser engraving. Both of them choose the same type of rings and the staff quickly teach and guide them to make the engraving.

 

             “You just have to do it like this carefully.”, the staff shows the demonstration of the laser engraving to Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “Ne. I want to try.”, Jihyo says to the staff and she quickly tries it. Though it looks clumsy, but she is satisfied by her own work.

 

             “Ya. Jalhaesseo.”, Jongkook smiles as he takes a look on Jihyo’s ring.

 

             “Haeba, oppa.”, Jihyo suggests.

 

             “Aniya. You make it for me.”, Jongkook rejects as he is not confident making the engraving.

 

             “Ya. We came here together because of your suggestion. Why would I engrave your ring?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief.

 

             “You can take your time, sonnim. You can call me if you need any help.”, the staff rapidly excuse herself as she witnessed the celebrities couple’s small bickering earlier. She is afraid that her presence might make them uncomfortable.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo answers as she nods, along with Jongkook.

 

             “Ya. I’m afraid I’d ruin it.”, Jongkook giving excuse.

 

             “No one is good in the beginning. Look mine. It’s still look messy but I tried it.”, Jihyo shows her ring.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook gives in. He quickly takes the challenge and tries to make the engrave. 

 

             “Gwenchana?”, Jihyo asks as she aware that Jongkook looks weird.

 

             “I’ll try.”, Jongkook says and for their surprise, he manages to engrave it on his ring.

 

             “CSY. Yeppeo.”, Jihyo praises as she looks at her name initial on Jongkook’s ring.

 

             “Neodo. KJK. Cool.”, Jongkook praises back.

 

             A while after that, Jongkook and Jihyo go to the rooftop while chilling with their hot Americano. They are waiting for the staff to finish preparing their ring. 

 

             The fresh air hit their face gently and the sun is sparkling through the sky brightening their face and also their day. The flowers decorated around the rooftop somehow giving a romantic and sweet vibes for the couple. The aroma of the hot Americano pierce through their nose bring the mood.

 

             “I can’t wait to see the ring.”, Jihyo breaks the silence as she sips her hot Americano.

 

             “Nado.”, Jongkook agrees.

 

             “Do you think it will be a waste, oppa?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “A waste? What do you mean?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “Ani. Keu banji. I know that we will not be using it and keep it in the room. I’m just afraid if you think that the ring is useless.”, Jihyo says her mind.

 

             “Eo. Keugeon? Aniya. If it’s a waste, I won’t bring you here. Keurigu, na gwenchana. I know for sure that both of us won’t be using the ring since it will caught people’s attention. Keunyang…. having the couple ring together with you make me happy. It seems like we did it just like other normal couple.”, Jongkook reveals. Though it a sad truth, but it makes them happy somehow.

 

             “Keutji. Nado saenggakhaesseo.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Let’s just keep it private till the end. No matter what happen.”, Jongkook smiles as he looks at Jihyo with a smile.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jihyo nods as she pulls her face closer to him while her hand rubbing his cheek.

 

 

Sushi has the very clean and spicy smell when a person gets closer look to it. Somehow it makes someone getting teary because it smells delicious and all the ingredients in sushi create a fresh taste.

 

             Jihyo touches the sushi in front of her and it feels nice. It has a very soft and grainy side in it. She takes a bite of the sushi and it taste very squishy in . become watery as the sweet flavor of the sushi melts in .

 

             “Massisseo, unnie?”, Yoojin, the CEO of Glutanex asks her. Somehow, they get really close and become good friends since both of them getting comfortable toward each other. They even had a couple gummy bear rings together!

 

             “Massisseo. Neo wae anmeoggeo?”, Jihyo asks Yoojin with her mong expression.

 

             “I’m just getting it.”, Yoojin smiles as she grabs her chopstick.

 

             “Yoojin-a, how about our event in Philippines? I still can’t go?”, Jihyo asks in concern. She really wants to meet the Filo Mongjis but due to her vaccination status, she is not able to go.

 

             “The staffs and I had tried our best, unnie. Mian. You can’t go. The restriction is still up there.”, Yoojin says in disappointment. She knows that Jihyo really wants to meet her fan, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has been going on for almost three years, and Jihyo doesn’t even meet her fans yet.

 

             “So I guess I will have to go to Malaysia and Thailand only for now? Did Thailand still have the restrictions too?”, Jihyo asks in curious. 

 

             “Nope. You probably can go to Malaysia and Thailand too.”, Yoojin says.

 

             “I bet my Mongjis miss me. As much as I miss them.”, Jihyo says in excitement. She can’t wait to meet her fans!

 

             “Ne. For now, the event on Philippines without you will be going on around October while in Malaysia is around November.”, Yoojin explains to Jihyo as she sips her drink.

 

             “Thailand neun?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Not sure about that yet. But it is as soon after the Malaysia event. And probably your schedule, unnie. If you can free your schedule after that, we can go probably in December or January. I already confirmed your schedule with your manager until November so that is why I can arrange the Malaysia event for the time being.”, Yoojin continues to explain to inform Jihyo.

 

             “Keurae. You did well. I don’t know how to help.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “Aniya, unnie. You helps a lot. Mongjis probably will change her skincare product to Glutanex next time.”, Yoojin jokes while giggling.

 

             “Keureom. Mongjis will follow my step.”, Jihyo chuckles too.

 

             “Anyway, how do you know that Malaysia had dropped the vaccination restriction, unnie?”, Yoojin asks in curios while giving her puzzle look.

 

             “Aaaa. Jongkook oppa told me. Well, he is knowledgeable. He even reads other country news.”, Jihyo laughs as she finds it funny regarding her boyfriend sometimes.

 

             “Jinjja? Jongkook-ssi daebakida.”, Yoojin giving a thumb up.

 

             “He is.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “I remember the day my staffs caught you dating him. I can’t believe you spilled the tea just like that. You trust my staffs?”, Yoojin asks.

 

             “I tried to believe. They were curious so I just unintentionally spilled some.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

        “Unintentionally, unnie?”, Yoojin shakes her head with a smile.

 

             “Do you think he suits me, Yoojin?”, Jihyo suddenly asking a weird question to the CEO of Glutanex.

 

             “Eo? What I think about Kim Jongkook-ssi?”, Yoojin repeats the question while looking at her.

 

             “Eo. Keunyang. I want to know what you think. I can’t ask my fans. Some of them like us and some of them are not. So I guess I have to ask you too.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “For me. keunyang… you guys really suit each other. I like the way she treats you though she is always got jealous. I think it’s cute. Keurigu, he always finds his time to spend with you. Though he is busy with his schedule, gym and soccer. For appearance, you guys are fine. Both of you has good look.”, Yoojin says while praising the couple.

 

             “Jinjja? I feel relieved now.”, Jihyo let go her breath.

 

             “Wae, unnie? Don’t think about other people. Just believe with yourself and Kim Jongkook-ssi. Think about your own happiness and don’t bother what other people think. If they like it then it’s good but if they don’t, just ignore it. Your happiness is your main priority. Put yourself first.”, Yoojin suddenly throwing her good advices to Jihyo. Of course, with her sincerity.

 

             “Arasseo. Noted.”, Jihyo nods with a smile.

 

             “Are you done eating, unnie? I think we should go by now. It’s almost 10pm.”, Yoojin says while looking her watch.

 

             “Keurae. I have to pick up Jongkook oppa too.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Arasseo. Don’t forget your shooting tomorrow. We have some shoots left for the product.”, Yoojin reminds her.

 

             “Ne, daepyonim.”, Jihyo giggles.

 

After having a dinner with the CEO of Glutanex, Jihyo bids her goodbye to her and immediately drives to pick up Jongkook. He is playing soccer after working out in the gym since the evening so she decides to pick him up.

 

             Several minutes later, she arrives at the soccer field while waiting for him in the car after she texted him saying that she arrives. Jihyo turns the radio and the Korean FM starts to play Pink Venom by Blackpink. She likes the song and sing in a beat because it has a great rhythm. 

 

             “This that pink venom, this that pink venom

 

             This that pink venom (get’ em, get’ em, get’ em)

 

             Straight to dome like whoa-whoa-whoa

 

Straight to dome like ah-ah-ah

 

Taste that pink venom, taste that pink venom-“

 

“Mwoya, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook surprisingly enters the car. Jihyo doesn’t even realize it since she is busy singing and dancing to Blackpink’s song.

 

“Oppa! When did you get here?”, Jihyo stops as she is surprised by Jongkook’s sudden appearance.

 

“Earlier. You didn’t even aware that I’m coming?”, Jongkook asks while glaring at her.

 

“Mian. I’m just singing.”, Jihyo answers shyly.

 

“Gwenchana. Hajiman, why would you unlock the door? What if someone else is entering the car and not me?”, Jongkook frowns while crossing his arms.

 

“I did?”, Jihyo asks that her eyes open widely.

 

“Keureom. Then how can I enter easily?”, Jongkook asks in dissatisfy.

 

“Mian, oppa. I didn’t realized that I unlocked the door.”, Jihyo replies honestly.

 

“Next time you should be careful, eo?”, Jongkook reminds.

 

“Arasseo. Stop frowning. Aigoo. You will get older.”, Jihyo teases as she tickles Jongkook’s chin.

 

“Is that suppose to be a joke? I know I’m old.”, Jongkook asks.

 

“Mwoya? I’m old too. The jokes work out for both of us.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

“Aigoo. Arasseo. Kaja. Na baeggeupa.”, Jongkook smiles while touching her lip.

 

“Where do you want to eat?”, Jihyo asks.

 

“Can we go to Subway? I suddenly craves for the sandwich.”, Jongkook requests.

 

“Keurae. Kaja.”, Jihyo nods.

 

 

Pairing the blue crop knit cardigan and blue crop knit top with a white jean, making Jihyo looks stunningly beautiful. Though she always looking beautiful, pretty and hot all the time, but somehow the outfit make her more stunning that day. The color really matches really well with the Glutanex’s theme. Blue and white.

 

             “Unnie yeppeuda.”, Hongda praises her while looking at her from up to down and down to up.

 

             “Jinjja yeppeo.”, Hyemin starts to praise her too.

 

             “Mwoya you two? Are you being cringe as Jongkook oppa too? He has been complimenting my looks for 12 years.”, Jihyo giggles.

 

             “Jongkook oppa is different. He is your namchin and he will surely compliment you every day. But we are different. We are your friends and complimenting your looks like this is a rare sight.”, Hongda jokes while giggling.

 

             “Eo? But you keep posting my pictures on Instagram and praises my looks.”, Jihyo says.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter