629 - Transfer Bombs

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo places the purple mat on the floor in front of her and places a single treat right in the end. She rolls the purple mat over herself once like how she always rolling up a yoga mat. Hotteok looks at her in her focus mode as Jihyo is teaching her the yoga mat unrolling game. It’s a simple game to play with her dog that only involves just two items. A treat and a yoga mat. However, towel also can be used if a person doesn’t have a yoga mat.

 

             After that, Jihyo places a second treat in front of her and she rolls and repeats it twice. There are a lots of treats by the time she rolls the entire yoga mat up.

 

             “You can do this right, gongju?”, Jihyo asks Hotteok while patting her head.

 

             A dog usually figures out how to get to the first treat after their owner show the dog should roll. If not, the owner unrolls it slightly to demonstrate the surprise to Hotteok.

 

             “Try it, gongju. Like this.”, Jihyo says while demonstrating the game to her again.

 

             Hotteok quickly goes to the yoga mat and as expected, she aces the game for the first round. An ace, just like her owner.

 

             “Jalhaesseo, gongju. One more time.”, Jihyo smiles like a proud mother while complimenting her dog. 

 

             As expected again, Hotteok picks up the treats and starts to unroll it by herself. The great thing is, she is teaching herself the trick! Making Jihyo is proud of her.

 

             “No wonder you are my dog, gongju.”, Jihyo says with a big smile while hugging and Hotteok. 

 

             Hotteok then shows her interest in snuggling into Jihyo’s arms, making both of them cuddling with each other. And slowly she moves onto her lap, allowing herself on the lap to become more comfortable. Jihyo touches her where she likes to be touched, such as head, back and also her abdomen.

 

             Jihyo then feels the warm from Hotteok’s body and so her dog. Hotteok slowly dozing off while in Jihyo’s lap and arms, making Jihyo can’t move for a while. But as stated, she makes her feel warm. 

 

             Ring! Ring! Suddenly Jihyo’s phone rings. Her eyes open as soon as she heard her phone rings. She then looks at Hotteok who is still sleeping on hers and decides not to move. But at the same time, she is afraid that the phone call is an important call for her.

 

             After numerous rings, the rings stop. Jihyo sighs in silence as she can’t do anything. She then slowly removes Hotteok from hers. Hotteok moves a bit but quickly continues her sleep on the yoga mat that she and Jihyo played earlier.

 

             Jihyo stands up and reaches her phone in the bedroom. She quickly calls back as it might be an important call for her.

 

             “Yeoboseyo, oppa. What’s wrong?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook as soon as he answers the phone call.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo-ya. Why are you not answering your phone? Are you busy? I thought your schedule is free today?”, Jongkook asks.     

 

             “I am. But I’m playing with gongju earlier. She felt asleep on me. What’s wrong, oppa? Something important? You just finished your shoot for the day?”, Jihyo asks back.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answers shortly.

 

             “Then why are you calling me?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “Andwae? I miss you.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Mwoya? I thought something important came up.”, Jihyo pouts, though Jongkook can’t see it.

 

             “I can’t call my own girlfriend?”, Jongkook tests.

 

             “Aniya. Where are you right now?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “On my way to your home.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks in shock.

 

             “Eo. I want to meet gongju but you said she’s asleep. I bought some foods for her too.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “I thought you wanted to see me.”, Jihyo scoffs in disbelief.

 

             “Ya. I want to see my daughter, as well as her mother.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Arasseo. Palli wa. I’m waiting.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answers while ended their phone calls.

 

             Not long after that, after few minutes, Jongkook rings Jihyo’s doorbell. Jihyo quickly goes to open the door and the gate just to welcome her boyfriend.

 

             “Oppa. Come in.”, Jihyo says while welcoming him.

 

             “Jihyo-ya. Is she still asleep?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Eo. What is that? Why so many?”, Jihyo asks while helping Jongkook to bring the bunch of plastic bags.

 

             “Foods for gongju.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “This is not food, oppa. This are groceries.”, Jihyo replies while looking at the vegetables in the plastics.

 

             “Eo. She should eat healthy foods like me.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Huh. I can’t believe you.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             Jongkook puts all the stuffs and groceries he bought on the kitchen table, along with Jihyo who is helping him. Jongkook quickly goes to Hotteok who is sleeping on the yoga mat after playing with Jihyo earlier.

 

             “Gongju.”, Jongkook calls her softly.

 

             “Oppa, she just asleep. You can’t wake her up.”, Jihyo frowns while hitting Jongkook’s shoulder.

 

             “Ya. Why are you so upset? I rarely get to see her now.”, Jongkook defends while Hotteok’s body. 

 

             “I know. Let her sleep for a bit. You can play with her once she wakes up later.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Arasseo arasseo. Now let me hug you then.”, Jongkook says while rapidly hugs Jihyo, making both of them fall on the floor.

 

             “Aishh, oppa. This is not it.”, Jihyo tries to free herself from Jongkook’s body.

 

             “Wae? If I can’t play with my daughter, then I can play with her mother.”, Jongkook says while tightening his hug.

 

             “Ahhh oppa. I can’t breathe!”, Jihyo still struggling to free herself again.

 

             “I know you are lying.”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Omma!!”, Jihyo suddenly calls for her mother, making Jongkook slightly panic and quickly removes himself from Jihyo.

 

             “Omma isseo?”, Jongkook asks while helping Jihyo to stand up.

 

             “Eobseo.”, Jihyo glares at him while walking to kitchen.

 

             “Ya, Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jongkook sighs while following her.

 

             “Why are you bringing a lot of stuffs? Did you bought for yourself too?”, Jihyo asks while taking all the stuffs from the plastic bags.

 

             “You don’t miss me?”, Jongkook asks while ignoring Jihyo’s question.

 

             “Who says?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “You looks like it.”, Jongkook pouts.

 

             “I miss you so much, oppa.”, Jihyo says while hugging Jongkook and ruffling his hair.

 

             “Then why you act like you don’t?”, Jongkook asks with a smile as he loves that Jihyo is hugging him.

 

             “Because of this. You will just want to cuddle and want my attention. I can’t do anything then.”, Jihyo says while removing Jongkook’s hands which are already in her undershirt.

 

             “Is it wrong to have my own yeochin’s attention? And to cuddle with her?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief while eyeing Jihyo who is continuing to take out the stuff from the plastic bags.

 

             “Aniya. But you have to look for the situation, oppa. You can’t keep hugging, touching and kissing me all the time.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook nods. 

 

             “What is with all these vegetables?”, Jihyo asks while frowning.

 

             “It’s for gongju. I told you she has to eat all the healthy food just like me.”, Jongkook says while taking his seat next to Jihyo.

 

             “She is still healthy though.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Aniya. Sit down. I will explain to you one by one.”, Jongkook says while helping Jihyo to be seated.

 

             “What?”, Jihyo asks while looking at Jongkook as she waits for her explanations.

 

             “Kale.”, Jongkook says while taking the kale from the plastic bags. “This supercharged leafy green contains lots of vitamins. It’s a good source of antioxidants and helps the liver detoxify the body. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. If gongju suddenly has bladder stones or kidney diseases, ask sonsaengnim before feeding her kale, it may need to be avoided.”, Jongkook explains.

 

             “As well just don’t feed her kale then. If she has that kind of diseases later.”, Jihyo insists.

 

             “Ya. You don’t want to take care of gongju well that you will let her to suffer from the bladder stones or kidney diseases?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief.

 

             “Aniya. It’s just the possibility.”, Jihyo answers with her small voice.

 

             “Let’s just avoid that to happen to gongju, eo?”, Jongkook asks softly.

 

             “Eo. Next.”, Jihyo nods while pointing to the carrots.

 

             “Carrots.”, Jongkook says while taking the carrots. “Carrots are loved by most dogs and I am sure that gongju will like it too. They’re loaded with carotenoids, fiber, vitamins C and K; which aids in blood clotting to help wounds heal, as well as potassium. It also has magnesium, manganese, most of the B vitamins, and phosphorus, which is required for energy production, among other things.”, Jongkook continues to explain again.

 

             “I don’t understand all those scientific words but I guess it’s a good one. Okay, next.”, Jihyo says while asking him to explain the next vegetable.

 

             “Sweet potatoes. These tuberous root veggies are rich in beta-carotene and boast 150% more antioxidants than blueberries. Since you always gave gongju blueberries. Sweet potatoes are also super high in heart-healthy vitamin A and packed with vitamin C to keep gongju’s immune system strong.”, Jongkook explains while nodding.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Next is pumpkin. Pumpkins helps maintain a healthy digestive-

 

             “Oppa, keumanhae. Are you seriously going to explain all these to me?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief while pointing all the vegetables in front of them.

 

             “I thought you want to listen?”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “That’s enough. If you continue to explain, it will be until tomorrow. You think I don’t know how talkative you are?”, Jihyo says while shaking her head.

 

             “I just want you to know.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “I know. But I know these are all goods for gongju so I will feed her that from now. Gomawo gongju’s appa.”, Jihyo says with a smile while approaching Jongkook and cups his cheek.

 

             “Arasseo gongju’s omma.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “I guess it’s our time now.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Eo? I thought you said depends on situation? Gapjagi? You are acting all along?”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Because I’m an actress after all.”, Jihyo replies with a cheeky smile.

 

             “Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

 

“We are here.”, Jongkook says as he parks his car in front of the café of Itaewon’s incident last week. 

 

             “Should we go out, oppa? I want to pay my respect to the victims there.”, Jihyo asks for Jongkook’s opinion.

 

             “Are you sure?”, Jongkook asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo. Just for a while.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Arasseo. Put your mask on. But I’m sure people won’t notice us. They will be focusing to the others there.”, Jongkook says to calm her down.

 

             “We are using a black outfit too so I think it’s fine. Kaja.”, Jihyo says.

 

             Both Jongkook and Jihyo walk toward the Itaewon World Food Street. They even witness a lot of bereaved family from nearby. They just stand far from distance to pay for the respect. Jihyo closes her eyes while praying for them, along with Jongkook who is side hugging her to calm her down. He knows how emotional Jihyo can be. 

 

            “Bulsanghae.”, Jihyo eyes are already pool of tears as she looks at one of the mourners who shed tears at a makeshift memorial in front of a subway station.

 

             “Eo. Should we go now?”, Jongkook asks softly while looking at her.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods.

 

 

After the last performance of Jongkook and KCM, both of them go to the waiting room to have their break. Jongkook is supporting KCM as one of his guests for KCM’s concert. Wearing a white outfit with a black trousers really make Jongkook looks so stunningly handsome and good-looking, also pair with the owner of the concert, KCM, who is wearing a black and white stripe coat. The combination of their voices with their big build body never fail to disappoint the audiences. Soft voices.

 

             “Gomawo, hyung. For coming to attend my concert as a guest.”, KCM says after sipping her water bottle.

 

             “Aniya. I’m all good.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “I should make a lot of song with you so that you can attend every of my concerts.”, KCM laughs as a joke.

 

             “Ya. Do you think only you want to have a duet with me? There’s a ton of singers out there.”, Jongkook brags as a joke.

 

             “Instead of singers, why won’t you try to do a duet with actor or actresses, hyung?”, KCM suggested a ridiculous idea to Jongkook.

 

             “Actor and actresses can’t sing. How do you expect?”, Jongkook asks with a smile.

 

             “Not all of them though. Park Seojoon, Park Hyungsik, Kang Seojoon, Kim Soohyun, Lee Minho. Keurigu. Who else? Park Shinhye, Lee Sungkyung, Park Boyoung, Jang Nara. There’s a ton who can sing, hyung.”, KCM named all the actor and actress that known who is good at singing.

 

             “I know. But I am not close with any of them.”, Jongkook answers.           

 

             “What is the use to have an actress girlfriend, hyung? You can ask Jihyo noona’s help.”, KCM recommended.

 

             “It’s not that easy.”, Jongkook sighs.

 

             “Maja. Instead of inviting them, why won’t you just sing with your girlfriend? She is an actress after all.”, KCM says with his eyes open widely while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Jihyo ga?”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Wae?”, KCM asks in puzzle.

 

             “You never heard her voice?”, Jongkook asks.             

 

             “Is it that bad?”, KCM asks.

 

             “You should hear her voice first. But I can’t deny that her deep voice is y.”, Jongkook says while complimenting his girlfriend’s voice.

 

             “She has a deep voice.”, KCM nods.

 

             “Hyung.”, Gapjin enters the waiting room while calling him.

 

             “Eo?”, Jongkook answers while looking at Gapjin who is calling for him and a familiar silhouette who stands next to him.

 

             “Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle as he is shock that his girlfriend is suddenly coming there.

 

             “Mwo? You laughed at my voice?”, Jihyo scoffs while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Eo?”, Jongkook stands up while looking at her in puzzle.

 

             “She heard all along.”, Gapjin answers while pointing at Jihyo.

 

             “Are you seriously downgrading my voice, oppa?”, Jihyo approaches Jongkook who is retreating from her.

 

             “Jihyo-ya. Jihyo-ya. Jamkan.”, Jongkook tries to stop her while showing his palms to stop Jihyo from coming to him. He knew so well that Jihyo tries to grab his hair or head lock him or hit him or punch him.

 

             “Mwo? Changmo didn’t heard my voice yet? And it was so bad?”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook while eyeing KCM too, making KCM slightly afraid of Jihyo. He also knew that Jihyo is a hot-tempered woman as he also watches Runningman. And also Jongkook has told him once that Jihyo is not an ordinary woman and also a hot-tempered woman.

 

             “I want to use the restroom for a while.”, KCM stands up while excusing himself from the bickering of the couple in front of him.

 

             “Hyung, if you are done, just come to me in the van. Jihyo noona knows where is our van.”, Gapjin says as he wants to excuse himself too. Both of them quickly go outside and closing the door of the waiting room to let Jongkook handle the situation alone with his girlfriend.

 

             “Eyyy keu saekki. How dare they leave me alone.”, Jongkook utters in silence while looking at the door.

 

             “My voice is that bad?”, Jihyo asks while putting her hands on her waist after putting the food that she bought on the table.

 

             “I’m just joking, Jihyo-ya. It’s a joke to Changmo.”, Jongkook giving his excuse to run away from the problem.

 

             “How dare you said that to him? Is this how you behave when I’m not around? You talk about me?”, Jihyo asks fiercely.

 

             “Ya, ya. Aniya. I praised your deep voice is y. You don’t hear that?”, Jongkook tries to defend.

 

             “Dwaesseo. I came here to see you but you talked about me.”, Jihyo says in sullen while taking her seat on the couch.

 

             “Ya. Aniya. I told you it’s just a joke to Changmo. I admit that you had a y deep voice. You don’t know how many time I watched your performance with Sukjin hyung? That Hwasa and Loco’s song?”, Jongkook tries to comfort her by approaching her on the couch.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks while looking at the table.

 

             “Jinjja. Why would I talk about my own girlfriend? She is my world.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “I’m your world and your girlfriend but you are laughing at my voice. Eo? How dare you, oppa?”, Jihyo suddenly headlock Jongkook as she succeed to trick him to sit next to her so that she can punish him.

 

             “Aaaa Jihyo-ya!!”, Jongkook tries to free himself from Jihyo’s headlock while tapping her arms numerous times.

 

             “This is your punishment, oppa.”, Jihyo says while tightening her headlock.

 

             “Appeo, Jihyo-ya”, Jongkook screams in pain.

 

             “Then don’t mess with me, eo?”, Jihyo stops while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo. Free me.”, Jongkook pouts while holding Jihyo’s arms.

 

             What can you do for me?”, Jihyo asks while looking at him straight in the eyes.

 

             “Anything you want. Even this.”, Jongkook says as his hands slowly moving to Jihyo’s .

 

             “Ya c…!”, Jihyo quickly free Jongkook while covering her body.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Byuntae saekki.”, Jihyo glares at him while still covering her body with her hands.

 

             “Mianhae, eo? It’s just a joke I threw to Changmo.”, Jongkook smiles and apologizes to Jihyo while embracing her in his arms.

 

             “Am I that bad, oppa?”, Jihyo asks while taking his hug.

 

             “Aniya. I told you it’s a joke. And I like your deep voice. y.”, Jongkook says while looking at her with his cheeky smile.

 

             “Don’t make that face. I hate it.”, Jihyo smiles while hitting his chest gently.

 

             “Wae? Because I am too handsome?”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Just say it like that.”, Jihyo says while raising her eyebrows.

 

             “Can’t beat your visual though. You are the prettiest and a very good-looking human being I knew in this world.”, Jongkook compliments Jihyo while rubbing her cheek. To him, no one can beat Jihyo’s look. She can be both handsome and pretty at the same time. Not to include that she can be hot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter