622 - Penalty

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they shoot end, Jongkook immediately approaches Jihyo. He notices that Jihyo keep fixing her outfit, looking uncomfortable.

 

             “Jihyo-ya, gwenchana?”, Jongkook asks while tapping Jihyo’s shoulder.

 

             “Eo? Gwenchana keureom. Wae?”, Jihyo turns.

 

             “Ani. I saw you keep fixing your outfit…”, Jongkook says while eyeing Jihyo’s expose upper chest.

 

             “Aaaa. Keunyang. This outfit seem too big for me.”, Jihyo says while looking at her expose upper chest too as her hand busy fixing it.

 

             “You said you like comfortable outfit. You look uncomfortable, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook says carefully, not to offend his girlfriend.

 

             “Just rarely sometimes, oppa. But I prefer your oversize shirt more.”, Jihyo scrunches her nose.

 

             “Neo jinjja.”, Jongkook smiles while shaking his head as his hand pats her head.

 

             “Ya. Love birds. Change your outfit. We have some shooting left.”, Jaesuk approaches the couple.

 

             “Shooting? Ddo? Musseun oppa?”, Jihyo asks while putting her mong expression.

 

             “For the next episode.”, Jaesuk says while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Jinjja? I thought the only one who got the penalty will be shooting for the new episode.”, Jihyo says while tilting her head.

 

             “We have some left, Jihyo-ya. Still not finish yet. But this one is for the next episode and will be continue before the penalty begins.”, Jongkook says to his girlfriend.

 

             “Are you just telling Miss Mong right now, Kookjong?”, Jaesuk asks Jongkook while pointing to Jihyo.

 

             “Oppa didn’t tell me.”, Jihyo says with her mong face.

 

             “Why bother telling you when Hyunsoo has told you before? You forgot.”, Jongkook reveals as he shakes his head.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo chuckles as she is embarrassed by Jongkook’s word.

 

             “Neo, Miss Mong. Kaja.”, Jaesuk shakes his head.

 

             After the last week’s race, which is the shooting earlier, Sechan got the most stickers and Jaesuk got exempted as he has no penalty stickers. And for this shooting now, which is for the new episode, the other person to get penalized will be decided.

 

             “What is this skull? I’m feeling at ease now.”, Sechan says as he notices the skull picture for their shooting background as he enters the shooting place. “Hyung, I’m feeling at ease.”, Sechan says to Jongkook as they enter together. Sechan is ready to be penalized.

 

             “You’ll be going anyway.”, Jongkook says to Sechan.

 

             “I’ll go anyway.”, Sechan agrees. “Jaesuk hyung must be relaxed too. He’s not going.”, Sechan points to Jaesuk who is looking at ease while entering their shooting place.

 

             “He seems to be in a good mood.”, Somin agrees too.

 

             “These five must be nervous.”, Jaesuk speaks as he looks at the members in front of him.

 

             “It’s unbelievable that he got exempted.”, Sukjin points to Jaesuk.

 

             “Before we decide the penalty and the members to receive it today, I will give you a last chance to get rid of the worst penalty that you want to avoid. If all of you succeed in the mission, you get to get rid of one penalty you want.”, Hyungin speaks as they start the mission.

 

             “I think the upgraded water slide jump is not so bad.”, Jaesuk points out.

 

             “I like that. You can do that.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “I like the water jump.”, Jaesuk says while looking at the penalty list.

 

             “Aniya. I’m scared.”, Somin says as she refers to the upgraded water slide jump.

 

             “But the sky bridge… Gosh.. I’m… I don’t mind going to Yeosu. But it’s the last day of the Chuseok holidays.”, Jaesuk says as the one who get the penalty later will be going to Yeosu for the sky bridge penalty.

 

             “It will be horrible.”, Sechan says as he waves his hand.

 

             “It will be a long way back.”, Jaesuk voices his opinion.

 

             “Can I get rid of few?”, Sechan requests.

 

             “You should do that. Sechan, what do you want to get rid of?”, Jaesuk agrees with Sechan’s.

 

             “First, I want… Actually, cleaning the window. It’s about safety. So I want to get rid of it.”, Sechan says to the members as he wants to get rid of the cleaning the SBS building windows penalty. 

 

             “Keurae. Keurae.”, Jaesuk nods as he agrees.

 

             “There’s no way he can do that.”, Sukjin shakes his head.

 

             “You should get rid of the sky-glider too.”, Haha suggests to Sechan.

 

             “I will. Which one?”, Sechan asks Haha.

 

             “If the wind rises, you’ll die. I don’t want to do anything to kill me.”, Haha says as he exaggerating too much. Actually, he is just a coward. His comments bring laughter to the members.

 

             “Why do you keep saying that?”, Jaesuk asks in disbelief.

 

             “You will get a bruise.”, Haha says again.

 

             “The sky-glider is too scary.”, somehow, Jaesuk understands him since both of them are scare of heights. “Do you know which one is the least horrible?”, Jaesuk asks.     

 

             “What is it?”, Sechan asks back.

 

             “Becoming a diver in Jejuddo.”, Jaesuk reveals.

 

             “Maja.”, Sukjin agrees as he nods.   

 

             “Right. Jejuddo.”, Jihyo also agrees.

 

             “It’s not so bad.”, Jongkook voices his opinion.

 

             “But you have to get on plane.”, Jaesuk says while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “But you can get seasick when you dive.”, Sechan says, which is hassle but not scary.

 

             “It’s hard.”, Somin speaks while looking at Sechan.

 

             “You can get nauseated.”, Sechan points at Jaesuk.

 

             “Then there’s nothing you can do.”, Jaesuk starts to get annoy.

 

             “I’m not going.”, Sechan whines to the producers in front of him.

 

             “The first mission is your favourite game, drawing on sketchbooks.”, Hyungin says as they move to the first game of the race.

 

             “Okay!”, Jongkook shouts in excitement.

 

           “Sketchbook!”, Sechan shouts in excitement too.

 

             “This is the upgraded version.”, Somin chuckles, along with Jihyo.

 

             “It’s call Runningman One-Line Drawing.”, Hyungin says again.

 

             “One-line?”, Jaesuk tilts his head.

 

             “One-line drawing?”, Sechan tilts his head too as he puts his hand on Haha’s shoulder.

 

             “Draw without lifting the pen.”, Hyungin reveals to the members. “Yes. It has the same rules. But you have to draw without lifting the pen from the paper and pass it over the next member.”, she says again.

 

             “It will be really fun.”, Haha says while looking at the member.

 

             “You’re given five seconds each. If you lift your pen within five seconds, your turn is up.”, Hyungin instructs.

 

             “Aaaa, ne.”, Sukjin nods.

 

             “We will have a lot of fun doing this. We will probably lift the pen and pretend nothing happened.”, Haha laughs as he plans to cheat, along with Jihyo who is chuckling upon hearing his word.

 

             “You should get 4 questions out of 7 right to succeed.”, Hyungin says again.

 

             As they play the game with 7 questions given, 5 out of 7 questions are right. Making all the members cheer in excitement as they celebrate their victory for the first game.

 

             “You can decide on one penalty that you want to get rid of.”, Hyungin tells the members.

 

             “I’ll get rid of the window.”, Sechan says as he gets to remove one of the penalties.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jaesuk agrees along with the other members.

 

             “Alright. He got rid of the window cleaning.”, Hyungin says as she looks at Sechan who is deleting the penalty from the board.

 

             After that, the members move to the next game where they have to play the Landmine Kungkungtta. 

 

             “You will play the Kungkungtta game in turn. But you’re not supposed to say three-syllable words.”, Hyungin says her instructions.

 

             “A word with 1, 2 or 4 syllables?”, Sukjin asks Hyungin.

 

             “You’ll play the word chain game.”, Hyungin tells.

 

             “A one-syllable word won’t work.”, Sukjin predicts.

 

             “Ne. That’s not allowed.”, Hyungin agrees.

 

             “A word with two-syllable?”, Jaesuk asks Hyungin.

 

             “A word with 2, 4 or 5 syllables.”, Hyungin continues.

 

             The members get what their producer wants so they play the Kungkungtta game with lot of rounds but unfortunately, they failed to complete the mission of the Landmine Kungkungtta game. They also failed to delete one of the penalties, making they disappoint by themselves. 

 

             “They have no choice. They already let us off many times.”, Jaesuk agrees as the 6 penalties will remain on the list.

 

             “We’ll begin the last mission now. Please bring the set.”, Hyungin quickly moves to the next game.

 

             “Keuraeyo.”, Jaesuk answers in behalf.

 

             The set is bring by the staffs and they set it up in front of the members making the members wonder what game they are about to play for the last mission. They even determine to complete the last mission successfully so that they can remove one of the penalties on the list.

 

             “The long jump?”, Jihyo predicts as she looks the game setting.

 

             “We can see how good your teamwork is through the mission.”, Hyungin starts to speak. “It’s We Are One Heart, One Body.”, Hyungin reveals.

 

             “What game is it?”, Jaesuk asks.

 

             “You’ll put on socks with Velcro on them and take turns running and jumping at the starting line. You must land inside the yellow lines on the square. If all seven members hold out for five seconds in it, you succeed.  It’s very small.”, Hyungin reveals the game mission.

 

             “I guess it’s important to land on the right spot so that we can all stand in the box.”, Jaesuk nods.   

 

             “Those who can jump far go first.”, Sechan says.

 

             “We can move around in it, right?”, Sukjin asks Hyungin to make sure.

 

             “You can’t because of the Velcro.”, Hyungin answers.

 

             “Andwae?”, Sukjin asks in disbelief.

 

             “Please put on the socks first. Your hands must not be on the floor for more than three seconds.”, Hyungin instructs as she reminds them.

 

             “The girls should go last.”, Haha suggests as he puts on his socks.

 

             “You only get three attempts.”, Hyungin reminds the members again.

 

             “We will succeed in it.”, Jongkook says confidently.

 

             “We will do it in one go.”, Jaesuk also says confidently.

 

             With Jihyo in the middle as she is the smallest one among the members, they try to hold out for 5 seconds and to their surprise, they succeed the mission. They cheer as they celebrate their victory and at the same time, they can remove one of the penalties on the list.

 

             “This is Runningman!”, Haha shouts in excitement.

 

             “Did you see that?”, Sechan screams in excitement too as he points to the camera.

 

             The members immediately remove the sky-glider penalty from the list. It’s their last chance to remove the penalties. As they remove the penalties, they move to decide the one who will get the penalty along with Sechan.

 

              Mysterious huge device is brought to their spot as they have to decide on the one who will get the penalty on Chuseok. Everyone is puzzled over the mysterious device in front of them.   

 

             “Will a ball spin and come down?”, Sukjin predicts.

 

             “To pick a penalty and the penalty taker, we had special funnels made.”, Hyungin reveals as each big device is brought, it will decide the penalty and who will get it. “Throw the balls with the penalties and penalty takers into the funnels.”, Hyungin reveals again.

 

             “We throw them inside.”, Jaesuk says in understanding.

 

             “Then they will spin inside.”, Sukjin continues.

 

             “Wait for all the balls to go in. Once you remove the sticker, you’ll find out who will receive which penalty.”, Hyungin continues.

 

              As the funnels has decide the penalty takers, it’s unfortunately Somin who got it as a penalty taker. Well, I guess the fate of Chanmin couple to be together in Chuseok.

 

 

The dumbbell lateral raise is a good exercise for building with upper body which gives a person the ‘V’ shape. Jongkook grabs a set of dumbbells and stands straight up with the dumbbells at his sides. His palm be facing his body and he is holding the dumbbells slightly off his body, as this keeps the tension on the side delts. That is his starting position for the exercise.

 

             To execute, Jongkook slowly raise the dumbbells up to around shoulder height. It’s important that he do not let his wrists go above his elbows while raising the weight, as it will take the work off the side delts and put it on the front delts. 

 

             Jongkook pause to at the top of the movement and then slowly lower the weight back to the starting position. He prevents the dumbbells to touch his body and then raise them for the next rep. He did the workout for 2 sets with 15 reps and decides to call it a day as he is also tired from the shooting earlier. 

 

             Jongkook wipes his sweats with a small white towel and gobble down his drink. He stands up to grab his bag and also his car key to go to back to his apartment. He even bid his goodbye to his friends and immediately drives to his home.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook smiles as soon as he steps inside his apartment while witnessing Jihyo who is lying on his couch. Waiting for him.

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo calls on too as she looks at him.

 

             “Are you sleepy?”, Jongkook asks as he takes his seat on the couch, putting gently Jihyo’s head on his lap.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Then why won’t you go to sleep? Are you waiting for me?”, Jongkook predicts as he ruffles Jihyo’s hair.

 

             “Eo. I wanted to. Gwenchana, oppa. Pabbeun?”, Jihyo asks as she looks at him.

 

             “Ajik.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “What do you want to eat? I can make it for you.”, Jihyo quickly sits up.

 

             “Aniya. Keunyang ja. I will make it on my own.”, Jongkook stops Jihyo as he shakes his head.

 

             “What can you make? Do you even know how? You think I don’t know you, eo?”, Jihyo glares at him in dissatisfy. 

 

             “I will just heat the dishes from omma in the microwave.”, Jongkook says as he always did that if he is hungry.

 

             “Do you think I don’t know you, eo? You will probably heat it straight away from the fridge. You even showed it on Mom’s Diary.”, Jihyo reveals while crossing her arms. 

 

             “Eo? You remember that?”, Jongkook asks in surprise.

 

             “I even guested on that show, oppa. What do you know?”, Jihyo shakes her head in disbelief.

 

             “I forgot.”, Jongkook scratches his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Palli ka. Shower. I will prepare it for you.”, Jihyo says as she walks away to the kitchen.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook obeys.

 

             Jihyo quickly takes the seaweed soup, kimchi and other side dishes to prepare for Jongkook’s meal while he immediately goes to the bathroom to take his shower.

 

             Jihyo heats the rice that she cooked earlier in the rice cooker and she even heats seaweed soup in the microwave after the ice melts for few minutes as she places the seaweed soup container in the warm water.

 

             Jihyo takes two eggs in the fridge too and rapidly cooks it for Jongkook for him to eat it with the seaweed soup and other banchan. The fried egg is done after few minutes and she puts it on the plate. She then took the already-melt seaweed soup and heats it in the microwave. It took about 5 minutes, so she decides to wash the pan while waiting for it to be heated and also Jongkook who is still taking his shower.

 

             5 minutes come like a speed of light as the sound of the microwave ring once, showing that the seaweed soup has heated. Jihyo quickly takes the seaweed soup out of the microwave and puts it on the table.

 

             “Oppa?”, Jihyo calls Jongkook as she enters the bedroom.         

 

             “Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook turns to look at her as he puts on his pants.

 

             “Your meal is done. Palli meogja.”, Jihyo says as she walks to the kitchen again.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook also follows her as he dries his hair for few seconds with a towel.

 

             “What do you want to drink?”, Jihyo asks while opening the fridge as she looks at Jongkook who is already taking his seat.

 

             “Juice issseo?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Apple or orange?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “Anything.”, Jongkook says.

 

           

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter