620 - Fashion

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, Jejuddo chaemisseo?”, Somin asks while taking a bite of her jajangmyeon.

 

             “Eo. It’s my favorite place. Of course it’s fun.”, Jihyo smiles as she sips Jongkook’s jjamppong broth. They are having their late lunch after wrapping up the shoot for the day.

 

             “Hyung, isn’t you’re being ridiculous enough?”, Jongkook asks Jaesuk while pointing his finger to him.

 

             “Wae?”, Jaesuk asks in puzzle.

 

             “Ani. I wished you Happy Birthday while calling you that day, along with Jihyo. But as soon as we ended the call, Donghoon and others called me after few minutes.”, Jongkook scoffs.

 

             “The news spread so fast.”, Jihyo laughs.

 

             “Jaesuk hyung text me saying that both of you were at Jejuddo. I video called Sukjin hyung, Sechannie and Sominnie without Jongkook hyung and told them. Soon after that, Somin asked me to call Jongkook hyung too.”, Haha reveals while laughing.

 

             “Jeon Somin.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “You should bring Somin, Sechan-a. Jejuddo.”, Jongkook suggests.

 

             “Ani, oppa.”, Somin quickly denies.

 

             “He has a girlfriend at Jejuddo.”, Sukjin says as he points at Sechan.

 

             “Maja. Somin, move on.”, Jaesuk jokes.

 

             “Ani, oppa.”, Somin denies again.

 

             “Jihyo is not wearing any clothes that day.”, Sukjin suddenly reveals though all of them knew, except for Jaesuk. 

 

             “Eo?! What are you saying, hyung?”, Jaesuk asks in shock. His eyes are widely open as if it’s almost pop out.

 

             “Ya c…”, Jihyo coughs as she is surprise by Sukjin.

 

             “Gwenchana?”, Jongkook rubs Jihyo’s back and quickly giving her a water.

 

             “Ani. Jihyo covers herself with a blanket.”, Sukjin reveals.

 

             “You scared me.”, Jaesuk shakes his head.

 

             “They probably had…..”, Haha eyeing Jongkook and Jihyo but immediately stops as he receives a death stare from the couple.

 

             “Hyung is scared.”, Sechan laughs while looking at Haha.

 

             “Ya c… My soul left my body. These two are so scary. I got scare for real!”, Haha shouts while pointing at Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “You better shut your mouth, Donghoon.”, Jongkook warns.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Haha gives in. “Ya Jihyo! You are younger than me. How dare you stare at me like that?”, Haha flusters.

 

             “Ya c… You said nonsense. How can I just listen to it?”, Jihyo glares again.

 

             “Musseun nonsense? You probably had…. with Jongkook hyung that is why you are not putting on anything.”, Haha reveals.

 

             “Eo. Wae?”, Jihyo fires making the other members laugh while Jongkook is shy.

 

             “Ya.”, Jongkook taps Jihyo’s shoulder. 

 

             “Ya, Song Jihyo.”, Jaesuk laughs while pointing at Jihyo.

 

             “I can’t believe that Song Jihyo.”, Sukjin scoffs.

 

             “Eyyy, noona.”, Sechan laughs while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Unnie is getting frustrated.”, Somin smiles.

 

             “Ya, how can you said that bluntly?”, Jongkook scoffs while tapping Jihyo’s shoulder.

 

             “Wae? He wants me to say it so I admit.”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Mianhae, Jihyo. Mianhae. I’m just kidding.”, Haha laughs.

 

             “Ahhhh oppa.”, Jihyo glares at Haha. “C… why is this broth so spicy?”, Jihyo curses to the innocent broth.

 

             “Noona is really getting frustrated.”, Sechan laughs.

 

             “Jihyo-ya, be patient.”, Jaesuk comforts while laughing. “Ya, neo! Ha Donghoon!”, Jaesuk smiles while pointing at Haha.

 

             “I’m just joking. But I didn’t expect Jihyo would admit it.”, Haha laughs.

 

             “You know how Jihyo is. You can’t challenge her like that.”, Sukjin says to Haha.

 

             “I guess Donghoon needs to challenge me.”, Jongkook says while smiling.

 

             “Ani, hyung. Jeuseunghamnida.”, Haha bows and apologize politely to Jongkook making the members laugh.

 

             “I want to go to Jejuddo again.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “You want, Jihyo?”, Jongkook looks at Jihyo with his soft gaze.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods while pouting to Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo. I’ll find time.”, Jongkook smiles while patting Jihyo’s head.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo finally smiles.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods with a smile.

 

             “Ahhhh, I’m getting jealous.”, Somin sighs.

 

             “I told you to go with Sechan, Somin-a.”, Haha teases again.

 

             “Aniya.”, Sechan quickly rejects.

 

             “Keunyang honja ka, Somin-a.”, Jaesuk jokes making all the members laugh again.

 

 

Jongkook helps Jihyo cutting the kimchi jiggae to a perfect slice for Jihyo puts in the pot. She’s cooking kimchi jiggae.

 

             “Jihyo, is this the right way to cut it?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as he is cutting the kimchi jiggae while Jihyo is making the anchovy broths.

 

             “Let me take a look.”, Jihyo says as she peeks on the kimchi. “Ahhh, oppa. This is not the right way to cut it.”, Jihyo frowns. 

 

             “Arasseo. Arasseo. Let me try it again.”, Jongkook insists. He cuts the kimchi into slices for the second try. “Jihyo, is this good?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “Ahhh, oppa. Aniya. Move. Let me do it.”, Jihyo frowns as she is frustrated by Jongkook.

 

             “Aniya. I can do this. Just keep stirring the broth.”, Jongkook insists again.

 

             “Andwae. You will destroy the shapes. Oppa, move.”, Jihyo frowns while glaring at Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook gives in while standing up.

 

             “Can you watch the broth for me?”, Jihyo requests as she cuts the kimchi jiggae.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods.

 

             “This is the right way, oppa. I’ve been teaching you for numerous time already. How come you still didn’t get it?”, Jihyo says.

 

             “It’s difficult, Jihyo.”, Jongkook admits.

 

             “Difficult than work out?”, Jihyo fires.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “C…”, Jihyo glares at him again making Jongkook’s smile disappear.

 

             “Mian.”, Jongkook apologizes.

 

             “Just watch the broth for me.”, Jihyo instructs.

 

             Both of them keep cooking together as they make kimchi jiggae. Jongkook helps Jihyo with the simple task to not tiring her much. He even prepares plate, utensil and glass for their dinner. Just wait for a several minutes for the kimchi jiggae to cook.

 

             “I think it’s done.”, Jihyo says as she stirs the kimchi jiggae.

 

             “Let me take it.”, Jongkook offers. He takes the pot from the kitchen and puts it on the table.

 

             “I hope it taste fine.”, Jihyo says as she takes her seat.

 

             “Let me taste it first.”, Jongkook offers as he also takes his seat. 

 

             “Try it, oppa. Tell me honestly, eo?”, Jihyo requests.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods. Jihyo quickly scoops the kimchi jiggae to Jongkook’s bowl. She stares at Jongkook as he blows the kimchi jiggae in his spoon and slowly taste it.

 

             “Ottae?”, Jihyo asks. Curious. 

 

             “Em?”, Jongkook blink his eyes twice. “Musseun taste is this?”, Jongkook frowns.

 

             “An massisseo?”, Jihyo asks while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “You taste it.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo quickly taste her kimchi jiggae too. She sips the kimchi jiggae and processes the taste in . “I think it’s fine, oppa. Or am I weird? I get caught covid-19 again?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “Ani. It’s fine. That’s why I ask you to taste it. Massisseo, Jihyo.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Mwoya? I thought it’s feel weird. Or I am weird.”, Jihyo giggles. “Meogja, oppa.”, Jihyo says.

 

             Both of them sipping their kimchi jiggae along with the rice and banchan. Jihyo doesn’t make it spicy and just make it with her mother’s kimchi jiggae with a little bit gochujang. She used to make it for Jongkook in the past and it tastes awful but she is getting better day by day.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook calls her.

 

             “Eo?”, Jihyo answers while sipping her broth as she looks at him.

 

             “Do you really wants to go to Jejuddo again?”, Jongkook asks.             

 

             “Eo, oppa. But if you don’t have time them don’t. We can go next time.”, Jihyo assures.

 

             “I don’t know how to say this but I asked Gapjin after the shoot this morning.”, Jongkook reveals.

 

             “Ask what?”, Jihyo asks. “Seolma….. you free your schedules this week and want to go to Jejuddo with me?”, Jihyo predicts while frowning.

 

             “Some sorts like that.”, Jongkook admits while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Oppa. Na gwenchaneunde. You can’t keep granted my wish like this and leaving your work.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “Ani, Jihyo. It happens that I’m free this week.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief.

 

             “You can take a look at my schedule.”, Jongkook smiles again.

 

             “Should we go then? I miss the abalone hot pot stone rice.”, Jihyo finally forms a smile.

 

             “Now you are smiling.”, Jongkook smiles while pinching Jihyo’s cheek.

 

             “Aaaaaa, oppa.”, Jihyo shy. “When should we go, oppa?”, Jihyo asks again in excitement.

 

             “I…. I… I already got a ticket… for both of us.”, Jongkook stutters.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo screams in disbelief.

 

             “Mian for not asking you.”, Jongkook apologizes again.

 

             “Ddo mianhae. Ddo mianhae. Aren’t you getting sick of that word, oppa?”, Jihyo shakes her head. “Hajiman, eonje?”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Mwoya? Are you mad or happy now?”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Ddulda.”, Jihyo answers with a pout. “Ahhh, eonje oppa?”, Jihyo asks again. 

 

           “Wednesday.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Jinjja? The day after tomorrow?”, Jihyo opens her eyes widely.

 

             “Eo. Gwenchana? You don’t have anything right?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Why bother asking when I know you already asked Hyungsoo.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Aigoo. My clever girlfriend.”, Jongkook smiles while patting Jihyo’s head.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo frowns. “Oppa, you have to accompany me tomorrow.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Eodi?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “My house. I have to pack you know. But before that we have to bring uri gongju a walk.”, Jihyo reveals.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook nods with a smile.

 

 

“Gongju, are you having fun with omma and appa?”, Jihyo asks Hotteok as soon as they enter Jihyo’s lawn after bringing her to walk around Mapo.

 

             “Keureom. Keutji, gongju?”, Jongkook Hotteok’s head.

 

             “Omma is going to Jeju tomorrow. You can play with Seongkyung imo, eo?”, Jihyo asks Hotteok.

 

             “I’m having your omma for three days, gongjunim.”, Jongkook smiles while still Hotteok’s head and ear.

 

             “Oppa, kaja. Let’s go inside.”, Jihyo invites.

 

             Jongkook, Jihyo and Hotteok walk together inside Jihyo’s house. They drink some water as they are exhausted from the walk earlier. Jihyo is giving Hotteok a water for her too in the bowl.

 

             “Oppa, I want to pack for a while. In my room.”, Jihyo says to Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook nods. 

 

             He looks at Hotteok and play with her as he her from head to body. “Aigoo, uri gongju. You’re pretty like your omma.”, Jongkook smiles. Hotteok just keep snuggling herself on Jongkook as if she recognizes her father.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo calls him from her room.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook shouts back.

 

             “Come here.”, Jihyo instructs.          

 

             Jongkook quickly goes to Jihyo’s room and aware that she is at her table. “Wae? Something’s happen?”, Jongkook asks in worry.

 

             “Ani. Can you help me? Take my video. I forgot to review my Sorbus.”, Jihyo requests.

 

             “Aigoo. I thought something bad happen to you.”, Jongkook sighs in relief.

 

             “I’m not. Na Song Jihyo.”, Jihyo bluffs.

 

             “Song Jihyo can get hurt too.”, Jongkook emphasizes.

 

             “And that’s only if you are the reason.”, Jihyo looks him straight in the eyes.

 

             “Ya.”, Jongkook gives in.

 

             “Ahhhh, palli wa. Record my video. I want to pack.”, Jihyo appeals again.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook takes out his phone and ready to shoot his girlfriend. “Ottoke, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “You can just shoot me from there, oppa. I will just eat my pills and supplements for the review.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook admits. 

 

             Jihyo shows the Sorbus to the camera with her smile. She quickly takes out two pills from the boxes and gulps down while drinking her water bottle. She even shows the Sorbus supplements too to the phone camera.

 

             “Keut!”, Jihyo says to Jongkook. To sign him to stop recording. 

 

             “Yeppeo.”, Jongkook chuckles while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Aaa musseun. You see my face every day, oppa.”, Jihyo shy.

 

             “Hajiman, still yeppeo.”, Jongkook chuckles again.

 

             “Mwoya. Let me take a look. Is it good?”, Jihyo asks while looking Jongkook’s phone. She quickly presses the play button and watches herself from the recording earlier.

 

             “Gwenchana. Yeppeo, Jihyo.”, Jongkook states.

 

             “It’s not about look, oppa. I have to review it properly.”, Jihyo replies. “Gwenchana, oppa. Send it to me later, eo?”, Jihyo requests and gets up to pack her things.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods while following her. “You need any help, Jihyo? For the packing?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Emmm, I don’t think so. Eo! Can you help me put these inside my luggage?”, Jihyo asks as she points her clothes on the bed.

 

             “Keurae. All of these?”, Jongkook asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo, oppa.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Arasseo. What are you going to do then?”, Jongkook asks while his hand already busy folding Jihyo’s clothes to put in the luggage.

 

             “I’m just looking for my white sleeveless shirt. I don’t remember where I put it.”, Jihyo answers as she is looking for the white sleeveless shirt in her closet.

 

             “You don’t find it?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Eo, oppa. I don’t remember where I put it.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Perhaps it at my house?”, Jongkook asks while tilting his head.

 

             “Eo. Maybe.”, Jihyo agrees. “I’ll look for it at your house then, oppa. You can stop now. I’ll fold it myself.”, Jihyo says as she goes to Jongkook on her bed who is folding her outfits.

 

             “Gwenchana. It’s almost done.”, Jongkook says while smiling to Jihyo.

 

             “But you did it wrong.”, Jihyo smiles back.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief.

 

             “Eo. If you fold it like that, I don’t have any space for others.”, Jihyo points at the folded clothes done by Jongkook in her luggage.

 

             “But I often did it like this.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “I know. But that’s yours. Mine is different. Since I’m a woman. I have lot of other things. Other than my outfits, I have to fit in my bras and undies too, oppa.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Can’t you just don’t bring that?”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Byuntae saekki!”, Jihyo grabs Jongkook’s hair as she curses at him.

 

             “Aaaa Jihyo!”, Jongkook grabs his hair too to stop Jihyo. He quickly hugs Jihyo until Jihyo loses her balance and sit on top of him.

 

             “Eo? Let go.”, Jihyo says as she can’t free herself.

 

             “Sirheo!”, Jongkook smiles as if he is winning.

 

             “Let go, oppa.”, Jihyo struggles.

 

             “Sirheo.”, Jongkook smiles again.

 

             “Unnie.”, Seongkyung suddenly barges in while witnessing the couple’s scene. “Ahhhh, unnie, oppa. What are you guys doing while letting the door open?”, Seongkyung asks while closing her eyes.

 

             “Ya, Seongkyung. It’s nothing like that, eo?”, Jihyo quickly gets up from Jongkook as he loosen his grip.

 

             “Aniya, Seongkyung-a.”, Jongkook defends too as he fixes his position.

 

             “Where are you going? Jejuddo again?”, Seongkyung slowly opens her eyes as she looks at Jihyo’s luggage and stuffs.

 

             “Eo, Seongkyung-a.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “Jinjja. You two are having fun lately, eo? I wonder how come you guys are still not getting caught yet.”, Seongkyung gasps.

 

             “Ya, you want us to get caught and let your unnie suffer eo?”, Jihyo asks in enrages.

 

             “Aniya, unnie. It’s just I’m amaze.”, Seongkyung admits.

 

             “This is how professional work, keutji oppa?”, Jihyo says as she hugs Jongkook making him fluster in front of Jihyo’s sister.

 

             “Eo? Eo….”, Jongkook takes her hug.

 

             “Ahhh mwoya? I can’t stand this anymore.”, Seongkyung shakes her head while walking away from Jihyo’s bedroom.

 

             “Ya. Neo.”, Jongkook smiles in disbelief by Jihyo’s action.

 

             “Wae? I’m always beyond the expectation like what Jaesuk oppa and Donghoon oppa said?”, Jihyo predicts with a smile.

 

             “They are not wrong.”, Jongkook smiles back.

 

 

“I always love Jejuddo.”, Jihyo utters with a smile while standing at the veranda watching the beach as the waves hit by the ocean.

 

             “I love seeing you happy, Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jongkook approaches Jihyo while patting her head.

 

             “I’m happy because of you, oppa.”, Jihyo says as she leans her head on Jongkook’s shoulder.

 

             “Kaja, let’s go inside. It’s cold out here. And saram…”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Where do you want to go and what do you want to do today and what do you want to eat here?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo while letting her sits on his lap.

 

             “Can you ask one by one at time, oppa?”, Jihyo chuckles.          

 

             “Keurae. Where do you want to go?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Beach.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “What do you want to do today?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “Watching the beach and skies.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “And what do you want to eat here?”, Jongkook asks the last question.

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Ya! When you do you want?”, Jongkook blushes.

 

             “I think that’s enough question, oppa. I answered the three questions already.”, Jihyo teases.

 

             “Mwoya. Should we go to the beach now?”, Jongkook suggests.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods. 

 

             The beach is so soft, it feels like Jongkook and Jihyo are walking on a blanket of candy floss. The shimmering sand sweep around in a scythe of beach, hem in by towering cliffs. Far out to sea, streams of pulsing light saturate the surface with a golden haze. It is confessional-quiet and the Babylon of beach feel like paradise. The horizon seems to be stich with a line of silver.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo walk hand in hand by the beach as they enjoy themselves. As if they are the only one were there. Despite afraid of getting caught, they just act like a normal couple so that they will never look suspicious in front of people.

 

             Jongkook even use his black hoodie pair with his short black pants and a red cap that he often used, while Jihyo is putting on her black hoodie too with a short black pants just like Jongkook but with a white cap. And of course, both of them are wearing a mask as their last shield to hide their face from the crowd.

 

             “Sooyeon, can you stand there? I want to take your picture.”, Jongkook requests as he points his finger to the spot he wants Jihyo to stand.

 

             “Eo, keurae.”, Jihyo complies.

 

             “I hope you can take off your mask.”, Jongkook sighs. He knows he can’t let Jihyo do that in public. They will get caught for real after trying hard to hide their relationship for 4 years.

 

             “Gwenchana. I still look yeppeo, eo?”, Jihyo persuades.

 

             “Eo. Maja.”, Jongkook nods as he agrees by Jihyo’s word. He takes Jihyo’s pictures a lot to keep in his phone so that he can stare at Jihyo’s pictures if he misses her one day. Who knows that they will get so busy and will be rarely meet each other since Jihyo decides to leave her company.

 

             “Oppa, I should take yours too.”, Jihyo says while walking to Jongkook.

 

             “Ani. I just want to take your pictures.”, Jongkook rejects.

 

             “This is unfair. I also want to keep your pictures.”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Arasseo. Arasseo.”, Jongkook chuckles while patting Jihyo’s head. He immediately stands at Jihyo’s spot earlier while Jihyo is taking his pictures.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo.”, a young woman suddenly greets Jihyo.

 

             “Eo? Annyeonghaseyo.”, Jihyo greets back. She is fluster if the young woman would recognize her. And it would be more trouble if she recognizes Jongkook by the distance.

 

             “I’m sorry for disturbing you. But can you help me to take my pictures with my boyfriend here?”, the young woman asks politely.

 

             “Ne, I can.”, Jihyo smiles behind her mask.

 

             “Gomawoyo. I will take your picture with your boyfriend too later.”, the young woman smiles.

 

             The young woman and her boyfriend quickly take their position and pose with a lot style while looking at the camera. Jihyo even suggests some pose to the couple.

 

             “Gomawoyo. I will take yours now.”, the young woman says.

 

             “Aaaaa, ne. Here.”, Jihyo says while giving her phone.

 

             “Who are they? Did she know us?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo who already stand by his side.

 

             “Ani, oppa. They don’t know. I can’t refuse. It will raise more suspicions.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “You can move closer.”, the young woman suggests.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo answers while quickly hugging Jongkook’s waist and Jongkook is hugging her shoulder. They are grateful to bump into the young woman. At least they can have some pictures together at Jeju Island!

 

 

Jongkook and Jihyo go to Arang Joeul Food Street for dinner because Jihyo suddenly wants to eat food street despite of want to eat abalone as she said before.

 

             Arang Joeul Food Street is located in Cheonjidong, Seogwiposi- its name means ‘a street worth remembering’ in the Jeju dialect. There are dozens of restaurants offering unique local seafood dishes and Jeju specialities. 

 

             Korean buouillabaisse, caldron lid-grilled pork belly, briquette-grilled pork, black pig hotpot, oyster hangover soup, fermented skate and pork slices with kimchi, crude liquor are some of foods there.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo walk hand in hand as they enter the food street. They look around to look for some food or restaurants that they like and want to try. The smell pierce through their nose and almost make their mouth water.

 

             “Oppa, can we go there?”, Jihyo points the Hanmaeun Restaurant, a frozen Pollack stew’s restaurant.

 

             “You want to eat Pollack?”, Jongkook asks to make sure.

 

             “Ani. But it looks delicious, oppa.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “I think we should walk first, Jihyo. There are more inside. Or should we just go to that pollack restaurant?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “Eo. There’s more inside. Let’s just check it out, oppa.”, Jihyo suggests.

 

             “Jinjja? You’re not that hungry?”, Jongkook concerns.

 

             “Eo, gwenchana. I want to explore too. We can’t go here often.”, Jihyo smiles while looking at Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook smiles with a nod.

 

             They continue to walk hand in hand around the food street. Looking at the surrounding with a lot of people from different ages; senior citizens, adults, teenagers and even kids, also a lot of restaurants along the way; Hannam Meat Restaurants, Sabang Palbang Hoejib, Aranggol, Sameon Raestaurant, Hanbatang, Masirae Haemulnara, Jangchungdong Jokbal Bossam, GoHyang Sundae and more. 

 

             “Anything you want, oppa?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook while looking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter