612 - Sunglasses

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo is lying on the couch due to the exhaustion from the workout, guide by her personal trainer. She went straight to Jongkook’s apartment along with him after wrapping their shoot earlier. She thought she can take a rest for a while but the eagerness of her boyfriend makes her can’t reject him and they end up doing a workout soon after the shoot.

 

             “Oppa, I can’t do this anymore.”, Jihyo says while panting.

 

             “Ya, you can’t lying down here like this after working out. You will put more strain on your heart.”, Jongkook nags while pulling Jihyo’s hand. Jihyo who can’t stand his nagging just ignore him and stay lying down on the couch. “Ya, Song Jihyo!”, Jongkook nags again.

 

             “Ahhhh oppa!”, Jihyo says in dissatisfy. 

 

             “Sit down, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook nags while trying hard to pull Jihyo’s hand without hurting her.

 

             “Oppa! I’m tired!”, Jihyo ends up siting on the couch while staring at Jongkook annoyingly.

 

             “You will strain your heart, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook enlightens as he puts both his hand on his waist.

 

             “It’s my problem. Not yours!”, Jihyo pouts while crossing her arms. Still staring annoyingly at Jongkook.

 

             “Andwae, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook frowns.

 

             “Why you ask me to work out as soon as we are here? We just wrap up our shoot. Let me rest, oppa.”, Jihyo almost scream.

 

             “I told you I would teach you later.”, Jongkook emphasizes while referring their conversations during their shoot earlier.

 

             “Jigeum aniya.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Arasseo, mian. Should we stop?”, Jongkook asks softly. It’s his mistakes to force Jihyo to work out as soon as they wrap up their shoot. She’s probably tired.

 

             “Can I?”, Jihyo pouts. Her frowns and her pouting mouth disappears as Jongkook talks softly to her.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook smiles while nodding. He takes a seat next to Jihyo and hugs her side. 

 

             “Bageuppa, oppa.”, Jihyo informs while looking sweetly with her big doe eyes at Jongkook.

 

             “What do you want to eat?”, Jongkook chuckles as he sees Jihyo’s adorable face.

 

             “Bibimbap.”, Jihyo answers. 

 

             “Arasseo, yeobo.”, Jongkook smiles and taps Jihyo’s nose once.

 

 

Green grass splatters with tiny drops of rain, wrung from soft rain-clouds, tickle Jongkook’s sandaled feet as he walks across the field. Each steps bring him closer and closer to the noise and excitement of the game. 

 

             Clouds of white steam escape the mouths of his friends and also himself make him stop and stares at them and hesitate. The thought of going any further seems daunting but then the whistle for the second half is blown and finally he comes into focus, like a camera capturing his thoughts. 

 

             After the friendly match is finish, Jongkook takes his towel from his stuff and wipes his sweat. He is soaked as he plays in the rain. Probably shower himself with sweats and rains. He excuses himself from his friends and also Sechan as he wants to go home immediately. His girlfriend is probably waiting for him. The thought itself made him smile like a crazy person.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook calls his girlfriend as soon he enters his apartment. The familiar figure of Jihyo lying down on his couch makes him happy and it’s always feel like a ‘home’ to him. 

 

             “Oppa wasseo?”, Jihyo peeks on Jongkook. “Oppa, why are you looking like this? It’s raining out there? This probably not sweats!”, Jihyo asks in worry as he aware the Jongkook is drench with sweats and rains.

 

             “Eo. It’s raining.”, Jongkook hesitates. Probably afraid of worrying Jihyo more.

 

             “Why are you playing soccer when it’s raining, oppa? Can you just excuse yourself?”, Jihyo nags.

 

             “I just… want to play.”, Jongkook gives his excuse.

 

             “Please take care of your health first, oppa. You always nag me for not taking care of my health. I even started to work out last year because I want to be healthy just like you, but you?”, Jihyo frowns. She immediately takes Jongkook’s stuffs that are drench with rains. “Ige mwoya?”, Jihyo asks in dissatisfy.

 

             “Mian, Jihyo-ya. I want-“.

 

             “Dwaesseo. Go to shower palli, oppa. Jigeum.”, Jihyo cuts off and walks away to the laundry room to deal with Jongkook’s stuffs. 

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook obeys before Jihyo explodes. He goes instantly to the bathroom and takes his shower. After several minutes, he goes out to spend his time with Jihyo in the living room after putting on his pants and drying his hair.

 

             “Oppa, drink this.”, Jihyo gives Jongkook a tea to warm him.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook obeys again while taking his seat next to Jihyo on the couch.

 

             “Drink slowly, oppa.”, Jihyo says while looking at Jongkook drinking the tea.

 

             “Gomawo, yeobo.”, Jongkook thanks her with a smile. He puts down his cup on the table and looks at Jihyo. “What are you doing today?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo’s day while kissing her forehead.

 

             “Nothing much. I play Frisbee with Hotteok as soon as I wake up and then I went here. Waiting for you and look at you!”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Na gwenchana.”, Jongkook chuckles. “I’m your muscle man.”, Jongkook teases to cool down Jihyo.

 

             “Muscle man can get sick too.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “I promise I won’t.”, Jongkook kisses her temple. 

 

             “You better don’t.”, Jihyo emphasizes. 

 

             “Arasseo, but you have to grant my wish.”, Jongkook leans on the couch and push Jihyo to rest on top of him while looking at him in the eyes.

 

             “Mwo?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face, looking straightly into her boyfriend’s eyes.

 

             “Can you go to a date with me tomorrow?”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Tomorrow? Eodi?”, Jihyo smiles back.

 

             “We just have to take a walk around Gangnam and have our lunch at the restaurant nearby. Our favorite steak restaurant.”, Jongkook explains.

 

             “Keurigu?”, Jihyo asks in anticipant. 

 

             “Emmmm, since we will be having a lunch with a steak as I guess, so I think you in charge the dinner. What do you want to eat for dinner?”, Jongkook asks while tilting his head.

 

             “Grill eel! You want?”, Jihyo exclaims with her big doe eyes.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook nods with a smile. ‘Achum!’, Jongkook suddenly sneezes. Thanks God he looks away from Jihyo’s face while sneezing.

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo gets up from Jongkook’s body and sits up. She puts her hand on Jongkook’s forehead to feel his heat. It’s feel like a fire as she feels the heat. 

 

             “Na gwenchana.”, Jongkook assures.

 

             “No, you’re not.”, Jihyo frowns. “Let’s go to bed. Lie down, oppa. I will drench a small towel in the water and put on your forehead.”, Jihyo informs. 

 

             “Can you just don’t do that?”, Jongkook grabs Jihyo’s hand. He doesn’t like to trouble Jihyo but it’s his mistake for catching a cold after playing soccer in the rain. 

 

             “If you don’t get better I won’t have a date with you tomorrow.”, Jihyo threatens while crossing her arms.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook comply. He quickly lies down on his bed while waiting for Jihyo. 

 

             Jihyo comes with a small basin with a soaked small towel and immediately put on his forehead after she squeezed it. “I will put it in your forehead for about 15 minutes, oppa. And then I will flip it to the other side.”, Jihyo informs.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods.

 

             “I told you not to play soccer in the rain.”, Jihyo says while Jongkook’s cheek.

 

             “Mian. Mian for worrying you.”, Jongkook apologizes as he grabs Jihyo’s hand from his cheek. He instantly kisses her hand as a gesture for Jihyo to forgive him.

 

             “Just get better palli, eo?”, Jihyo persuades.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods with a smile. “Can we go for a date tomorrow?”, Jongkook asks to make sure. He is free tomorrow and he afraid that Jihyo don’t want to go for a date with him like he planned earlier just because he catches a light cold.

 

             “I will if you get better by tomorrow.”, Jihyo says as she rests her head on Jongkook’s chest.

 

             “I will.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

 

The big not-round-nor-rectangle steak with a delicious smell make Jongkook’s mouth water. The steak in front of him makes he wants to eat it immediately but his girlfriend is busy taking a picture of it. It’s his favorite food and he is freaking hungry, but he has to wait for his girlfriend. Well, it’s normal that girls like to take a picture of foods and uploads it on Instagram.

 

             “Are you done, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks while waiting patiently. He is already grabbing a fork and knife to eat. Just cut down the steak and enters into his mouth.

 

             “Jamkanman, oppa.”, Jihyo says while taking the picture of her and Jongkook’s steak in every angle. Aesthetically.

 

             “Keut!”, Jihyo exclaims. “You can eat now, oppa.”, Jihyo says happily while putting down her phone. She instantly grabs a fork and knife too to eat her steak.

 

“Jalmeoggeuseubnida.”, Jongkook and Jihyo says at the same time. They cut their steak and enjoying themselves to eat it. 

 

The steak at Vault Steakhouse never disappoints. It is one of the best steak restaurants at Seoul and it’s located at Gangnam, not far from Jongkook’s apartment. The restaurant is a Western restaurant that specializes in American-style dry-aged steak. Jongkook and Jihyo is their regular costumers of the restaurant that they always give a private room for the couple every time they booked.

 

“You will upload the pictures that you took earlier on your Instagram, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks after taking a bite of his steak.

 

“Which pictures? The steak or my picture that we took outside earlier?”, Jihyo asks in puzzle. They did took a picture outside as Jongkook’s requested. He wants to keep a lot of Jihyo’s pictures in his phone.

 

“The steak.”, Jongkook answers.

 

“Ani. I will upload my picture that you took outside.”, Jihyo replies while cutting her steak.

 

“Then why bother taking the steak pictures earlier? I can just eat instantly if you will not be uploading it.”, Jongkook replies with his mouth full of food.

 

“I just want to keep the steak picture as it’s your favorite food, oppa. Andwae?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face.

 

“Eo, jinjja? You can. Hajiman…”, Jongkook hesitates.

 

“Hajiman?”, Jihyo looks at Jongkook with her mong face and stops her action.

 

“You can take my picture instead of the steak.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

“Mwoya? I can picture you in my head.”, Jihyo continues her action to cut the steak while slightly giving a cheesy comment to Jongkook.

 

“Eo? Byuntae ya? Why are you picturing me in your head? What are you imagining me of in your head?”, Jongkook teases.

 

“Ya! It’s nothing like that!”, Jihyo slaps Jongkook’s hand in dissatisfy.

 

“Keureom?”, Jongkook chuckles. Probably having a good time to tease his girlfriend. 

 

“Can’t I just think of my boyfriend?”, Jihyo asks. Still dissatisfy. 

 

“You can, yeobo.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

“Oppa, can we go to the beach?”, Jihyo requests after finishing her meals.

 

“Beach? Jigeum?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

“After the meal.  Before we go to have our dinner. I want to watch sunset. Can we?”, Jihyo asks in anticipation while looking at Jongkook with her big puppy doe eyes.

 

“Arasseo, Mongji.”, Jongkook chuckles. He can’t say no to that face.

 

After the meals, they take their light steps to enter Jongkook’s car. The meal was indeed satisfied them. 

 

“Are you full, Mongji?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as they step in the car.

 

“Eo, oppa. This place never disappoints.”, Jihyo smiles while giving thumbs up to Jongkook.

 

“Eo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

“Oppa, can we just cancel our trip to the beach?”, Jihyo suddenly asks. Why? She was eagerly wanted go to the beach earlier.

 

“Eo,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter