623 - Go! Stop!

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wonder how Sechan and Sominnie is doing.”, Jihyo says as she took a bite of her seaweed soup.

 

             “I guess they are doing fine. Somin must like it as she is going with Sechan.”, Jongkook says while munching his food.

 

             “Ottoke ara, oppa? They are going for a penalty. Not a vacation.”, Jihyo voices her opinion.

 

             “Everything will become nice, fun and interesting if we are with someone that we like. Even when going to a fire pit together.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “How do you know if Somin really like Sechan? You are ridiculous sometime.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “Keunyang?”, Jongkook chuckles again.

 

             “Keurigu. Are you willing going to a fire pit with me?”, Jihyo asks while looking at him.

 

             “Eo. Keureom. You won’t?”, Jongkook asks back.

 

             “Why would I going to a fire pit?”, Jihyo asks as she continued her meal.

 

             “Ya! You’re not going with me?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief.

 

             “Eo! Why would I go to a fire pit with you? We should go to a nice place. Jinjja!”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook.

 

             “Keurae?”, Jongkook giggles. “Do you want to go anywhere today?”, Jongkook asks her.

 

             “You won’t go to the gym?”, Jihyo asks back.        

 

             “Maybe not. I should spend time with you today. Where do you want go baby?”, Jongkook asks as he put his hand together.

 

             “Jinjja? Should we go somewhere nice?!”, Jihyo asks in excitement that her eyes open widely.

 

             “Eo. Just say where and I’ll bring you there.”, Jongkook giggles in anticipation. He is willing to go anywhere just to spend time with his girlfriend. Though the place is with a lot of people, he will try his best to prevent getting caught.

 

             “Emmmm. I really want to go to this place. Can you guess?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook with her playful expression.

 

             “Seolma? Jejuddo?!”, Jongkook asks in shock that his small eyes open widely.

 

             “Ya! We can’t go there now.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Keureom eodi?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “I suddenly want to go to Ihwa Mural Village.”, Jihyo utters her answer.             

 

             “Gapjagi? I thought you want to go to a nice place?”, Jongkook asks curiously.

 

             “It’s a nice place, oppa. We can take pictures there. Or perhaps just take our photos individually.”, Jihyo suggests with a laugh.

 

             “Keurae. There are cafes too nearby the place. We can go have some coffees there too.”, Jongkook agrees with his girlfriend.

 

 

The 37-minute road trip from Gangnam to Jongno was incredibly short for the couple as they talked a lot in the car. They even wonder how Sechan and Somin are doing as they did the penalty for Runningman shooting. 

 

             “We are here.”, Jongkook says as he parks the car.

 

             “Oppa, should we give a call to Sechan and Somin?”, Jihyo suggests as she unfasten her seatbelt.

 

             “Don’t bother, Jihyo-ya. They are busy with the shooting.”, Jongkook rejects her offer.

 

             “Just for a while. I will give it a try.”, Jihyo says as she dials Somin’s number. After few rings, Somin is not answering her phone. Also Sechan.

 

             “I told ya.”, Jongkook says as he waits for Jihyo.

 

             “Jinjja ne…”, Jihyo raises her eyebrow.

 

             “Should we go?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo with his excited expression.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods with a smile.

 

             “Kaja. Put on your mask and hat.”, Jongkook instructs.

 

             Ihwa Mural Village is located near the Mount Naksan and a true testament to art’s ability to bring together a community. It is a tourist attraction and going there together are a risk to Jongkook and Jihyo. Being the unbothered couple they are, they just going there with a lot of risk they might taking and hoping that people won’t recognize them. They have been doing that for 4 years, so they will not be destroy it just for hours. Plus, it is weekday, there are not a lot of people.

 

             The village was condemned for demolition, but with the help of local artists. Inside the village, everything from the stairs to the buildings has murals painted on them. Sculptures line the road from the village to the local park also intriguing anyone to take pictures with. A perfect spot to take pictures!

 

             “You like going here because of the paintings and art, keutji?”, Jongkook predicts as he asks his girlfriend. 

 

             “Eo, oppa.”, Jihyo answers while smiling behind her mask as she looks around.

 

             “We should take some pictures here, eo?”, Jongkook suggests.

 

             “Keureom. It’s a perfect place to date.”, Jihyo says excitedly.

 

             It really is the perfect place to date especially for any couple who interested in urban art. While walking hand in hand through the streets, Jongkook and Jihyo can’t stop admire the murals and sculptures produced by the most creative minds in Korea. 

 

             “Jihyo, can you stand there?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo to stand and pose at one of the angels’ wings painted on the wall.

 

             “Yeogi?”, Jihyo asks as she goes to the angels’ wings painted on the wall.

 

             “Keurae. Smile, baby.”, Jongkook asks as he takes his phone to take Jihyo’s pictures. He even snaps her pictures numerous time as Jihyo poses with a lot of style. Well, she has been doing a lot photoshoot. So that just like a piece of cake for her.

 

             “Yeppeo.”, Jongkook smiles from ear to ear as he takes a look at Jihyo’s pictures.

 

             “Keurae?”, Jihyo asks as she takes a peak on her pictures in Jongkook’s phone.

 

             “You look like a real angel.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Stop your cheesy comments. Let’s have some coffee, eo? Can we?”, Jihyo asks with her sweetest voice to Jongkook.

 

             “Arasseo. Kaja.”, Jongkook keeps his phone and rapidly grab Jihyo’s hand.

 

             They walk hand in hand on the streets, where surprisingly there are not a lot of people there. Maybe because it is weekdays. People are probably going to work at that time.

 

             Jihyo is enjoying her pure caramel ice blended while Jongkook is as always, having his ice Americano. Jongkook stares at Jihyo who is busy sipping her drinks as if he is on his own world.

 

             “What are you staring at?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook as she caught him has been staring at her.

 

             “You.”, Jongkook smiles cheekily.

 

             “Wae? Something on my face?”, Jihyo asks with her mong expression.

 

             “Ani. Neo yeppeo. As always.”, Jongkook smiles again.

 

             “Ara. I’ve been listening to that compliments in decade.”, Jihyo chuckles too.

 

             “Maja. Keundae, you don’t want to eat? Let’s just have lunch here, eo?”, Jongkook suggests.

 

             “Should we?”, Jihyo asks in anticipation. 

 

             “Eo. So that you can have the energy to walk after this. We can walk nearby here. Naksan Park or Seoul City Wall?”, Jongkook asks for his girlfriend’s opinion.

 

             “Naksan Park.”, Jihyo answers with a smile.

 

             “Keurae. So what do you want to eat? Pasta? Burger? Animyeon… salad?”, Jongkook giving suggestions. 

 

             “Pasta, oppa. I want the chicken lasagna juseyo.”, Jihyo answers with her aegyo.

 

             “Keurae. I will other salad for myself. You wait here, eo?”, Jongkook says as he walks away to order their lunch.

 

             Jongkook goes to the counter and quickly order their food and paid for it. He then looks around and notices that they are a set of tumbler with a bear design on the shelf. He goes to take a look and find it adorable for his girlfriend. Without looking at the price, Jongkook grabs the pink bear tumbler and goes to the counter to buy it for Jihyo.

 

             “I want this juseyo.”, Jongkook says to the worker who work as a cashier at the Coffee Bean.

 

             “Keunyang hanamanyo?”, the worker asks to make sure.

 

             “Ne.”, Jongkook nods. 

 

             “It would be 22641.94 won.”, she says.

 

             “Ne.”, Jongkook nods and quickly pay with his card.

 

             Jongkook brings the bear tumbler happily in excitement to Jihyo. He has a good feeling that his girlfriend would like it since it adorable.

 

             “Jihyo. I bought this for you.”, Jongkook says to her as soon as he is seated.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo grabs the paper bag and takes a look of it. “Tumbler?”, Jihyo asks as she peeks on it.

 

             “Eo. For you. It’s adorable.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Why would you waste on something like this? You can keep your money, oppa. I know how thrifty are you.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “And so are you. We are similar so I think you know me the best. We love to buy things for each other instead of ourselves.”, Jongkook enlightens with a smile.

 

             “Ara. Gomawo.”, Jihyo finally forms a smile on her lip.

 

             The couple then go to take a walk in the evening after having their lunch earlier at the Coffee Bean. It takes them an hour to finish their plates and couple of hours talking in the café. Due to that, it is already evening outside. Hence, it’s a perfect time to walk around the Naksan Park as the weather on that evening is chilly.

 

             Naksan Park is a great to see the Seoul City Wall and take in views of downtown Seoul. The park is famous for the beauty of it nightmare views and the city wall. At the same time, the park has been used as a filming location for many Hallyu dramas due to its beautiful scenery. Jongkook and Jihyo walk the old city wall and take in the beautiful twinkling lights of Seoul at Naksan Park together at that night.

 

 

Jongkook is chilling in his living room while watching the sport news. He waits for Jihyo to come as she went home earlier to take a walk with Hotteok. He didn’t come along as he is working out earlier.

 

             Jongkook scrolls his Instagram feed and goes to click the ‘explore’ section as always. The only way for him to search for himself and Jihyo’s news sometimes. As usual, his picture with Jihyo that is real and even got edited from fans are filled a lot in his explore timeline. However, one post caught his attention. It is Jihyo and her ex-boyfriend, Ju Jihoon.

 

             “Mwoya? Did she get casted without telling me?”, Jongkook asks himself as he saw Jihyo’s casting news.

 

             “With Ju Jihoon? This is why she doesn’t want to tell me? Because she is acting with her ex-boyfriend?”, Jongkook keeps asking himself in jealousy.

 

             “Oppa! I bought your favorite chicken !”, Jihyo suddenly enters the apartment with a plastic bag of their dinner.

 

             “Jihyo?”, Jongkook turns to Jihyo. Though he is upset by the casting news, somehow he is happy by his girlfriend’s presence.

 

             “Uri meogja. I’m sure you are hungry while waiting for me.”, Jihyo predicts and she enters the kitchen to serve her and Jongkook’s meal that night.

 

             “Oppa, what are you doing? Uri meogja palli!”, Jihyo screams from the kitchen.

 

             “I’m coming.”, Jongkook stands up to go to the kitchen.

 

             “What do you want for drink? Soda? Coke? Animyeon, just a plain water?”, Jihyo asks him.

 

             “Keunyang… coke. I feel like I want to drink right now but I have a shoot tomorrow.”, Jongkook says while raising his eyebrows.

 

             “You want to drink? Gapjagi?”, Jihyo smiles as she brings the Coke onto the table.

 

             “You don’t have anything to tell to me?”, Jongkook asks with his soft voice.

 

             “Ani.”, Jihyo answers honestly while putting her mong face.

 

             “Arasseo. Uri meogja.”, Jongkook says as he tries to forget her answer earlier. 

 

             “This one I bought from your favorite restaurant too. Manhi meoggeo.”, Jihyo putting her sweetest smile.

 

             “Eo. Gomawo.”, Jongkook answers lazily.

 

             “Am I doing something wrong, oppa? Or are you sick? Why you look like that?”, Jihyo asks as her eyes open widely.

 

             “You think so?”, Jongkook asks while raising his right eyebrow.

 

             “Wae? Did you found something that I don’t know? Or do you find my pictures with someone else? Which one is it?”, Jihyo predicts. She knows Jongkook the best. His expression at that time looks like jealousy. 

 

             “Eo. The first one.”, Jongkook answers honestly.

 

             “What did you find this sometime?”, Jihyo asks again. “It must not be my casting news, right? I don’t accept any offer yet. So it’s probably a rumor of me dating someone, keutji?”, Jihyo predicts.

 

             “Aniya. It’s just… you didn’t say anything to me. You are casted with him.”, Jongkook says in guilty.

 

             “Him who? And casting news? I told ya I don’t accept any offers yet.”, Jihyo enlightens.

 

             “Jinjja? But is says it was you.”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

             “Eodi?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Igeo paba.”, Jongkook passes his phone to Jihyo.

 

             “Ju Jihoon and Song Jihyo are now confirmed to lead in a such sci-fi drama (Dominant Species) as she replaced Han Hyojoo due to busy schedule.”, Jihyo read the news.

 

             “Jinjja ya?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “Ani. I don’t even know about this.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “Keureom?”, Jongkook asks again.

 

             “It’s a rumor maybe. I don’t accept any offers yet.“, Jihyo answers honestly.

 

             “Then how would it be here?”, Jongkook asks her. 

 

             “Maybe the fans miss us and wanted for our reunion.”, Jihyo giggles. “Jamkanman. Why would the sudden of our rumors? This is ridiculous. It’s always him.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “Ara. Hajiman, why would they use this picture?”, Jongkook asks in fierce as he points out one of Jihyo and Jihoon’s scene on Princess Hours. Kissing scene.

 

             “Wae? Yeppeo keutji?”, Jihyo teased.

 

             “Not at all.”, Jongkook roll his eyes.

 

 

“Goal!!”, the roar of the crowd is the best sound. Jongkook’s team score a goal at the end of the 2-minute before the match end. Surely, it is just a friendly match but as always, they often take it seriously as if they play a real match. 

 

             Jongkook who is known as bad in soccer like how Jaesuk’s always claim, proves him wrong. The beautiful kick from Jongkook and his perfectly flowing right into the corner of the goal. 

 

             “Hyung, daebak!”, Dindin says as he approaches Jongkook when the match end.

 

             “Mwo?”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “How did you do that?”, Dindin is still in awe as his eyes open widely.

 

             “Jaesuk hyung may said that he is bad in soccer, but not.”, Sechan interrupts as he takes off his soccer shoes.

 

             “Can I have some tips?”, Dindin asks Jongkook who is wiping his sweats and gulping the water.

 

             “Musseun tips? I just played.”, Jongkook answers lazily.

 

             “Are you shy, hyung?”, Sechan teases as he takes his seat next to Jongkook.

 

             “Aniya. I just played I said. Nothing special.”, Jongkook answers with a scoff.

 

             “Just tell me, hyung.”, Dindin asks in anticipation. Still not giving up.

 

             “Keurae. One way to learn how to play soccer is to know its skills, field and equipment and also the general rules. There are five fundamental skills that a beginner like you should know before starting to play soccer.”, Jongkook says to Dindin as he points out his explanations.

 

             “Mwo, hyung?”, Dindin asks in anticipation again.

 

             “The major skill is passing, knowing how to pass the ball to other teammates is a major part of the game by using the inside part of the foot.”, Jongkook explains.

 

             “Eyyy, hyung. That’s the basic. We all know.”, Sechan says.

 

             “Keureom, dribbling. Dribbling an opponent with or without the ball is a skill that needs some techniques. Not every player can dribble.”, Jongkook says while raising his eyebrows.

 

             “So that’s is the second one. Passing and dribbling. What is the other three?”, Dindin asks as he shows his three fingers to Jongkook.

 

             “Controlling, kicking and tackling.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Can you explain furthermore?”, Dindin requests.

 

             “Aniya. I have to go.”, Jongkook rejects Dindin’s request.

 

             “Aaaa hyung. Where do you want to go? Are you going back as soon as the match ends?”, Dindin whines in dissatisfaction. 

 

             “Kanda.”, Jongkook stands up as he waves his hand to Dindin and Sechan. He quickly grabs his stuffs and goes outside to go back his home.

 

             “Why he is always going back early as soon as the match ends?”, Dindin asks himself as he aware of Jongkook’s habit every time the match ends. He always rushing to go back as soon as possible.

 

             “Because he got someone who is always waiting for him.”, Sechan says to Dindin as he grabs his stuffs too.

 

             “Nugu? Seolma… Jihyo noona?”, Dindin guesses while looking at Sechan in puzzle.

 

             “Amado.”, Sechan giggles. “Nado kanda. Annyeong.”, Sechan bids his goodbye as he taps Dindin’s shoulder.

 

             “Neodo?”, Dindin asks in disbelief but Sechan just waves his hand as he walks away.

 

 

Jihyo starts heating the pot on the stove over medium low heat and add some chili oil, chili powder and garlic. She stirs them well for about a minute and make sure not to burn the chili powder.

 

             Jihyo add the clams and shrimps afterward and stir it quickly to coat them with the chili sauce. She also adds the fish sauce and the soy sauce in the pot.

 

             “What else should I put?”, Jihyo asks herself as she stares at the still-not-cooked sondobu jiggae.

 

             “Aaaa maja! Dried kelp and anchovy stock!”, Jihyo reca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter