627 - Jin

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Manny Pacquioa is excusing himself and thanking all the member and crews, they take a picture together. Jihyo who is excited to take a picture with him quickly approaches him. Pacquioa is so friendly and approachable that he takes Jihyo’s phone and snap a picture with her. Jihyo is grateful and thankful for Pacquioa and thanking him with a light bow and a smile.

 

             Everyone is taking a picture with him and after several minutes, Pacquioa bidding his goodbye to the member and the crews as they wrap up the shoot.

 

             “Please do come again, Pacquioa-ssi.”, Jaesuk waves his hand to Pacquioa.

 

             “Neomu neomu kamsahaeyo!”, Jihyo shouts with a smile while thanking him.

 

           “Jusimhaeyo.”, Sechan says to him too.

 

             All of them forming a smile on their lip and get to go home after that. Jihyo quickly approaches Jongkook to boast her picture with Pacquioa to him.

 

             “Oppa, I got a picture alone with Pacquioa.”, Jihyo shows the picture of her and Pacquioa to Jongkook excitedly.

 

             “Where?”, Jongkook asks as he peeks through Jihyo’s phone.

 

             “It’s cool, keutji?”, Jihyo asks him in excitement.

 

             “Eo. It’s cool. But mine is cooler than you.”, Jongkook says to tease Jihyo.

 

             “What do you mean? Do you get a picture with him alone too? I know we all had a picture with him as a group, not like mine.”, Jihyo says with her mong face.

 

             “Ani. Not a picture. A sign. Remember my boxing gloves?”, Jongkook asks in excitement too while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Aaaaa keugeon. Oppa, you said you will share the gloves with me!”, Jihyo suddenly complains in dissatisfy.

 

             “Eonje?”, Jongkook teases. Enjoying his time to tease his girlfriend.

 

             “Aka. Ya! Don’t you dare to say you forgot eo?!”, Jihyo pouts while crossing her arms.             

 

             “I don’t recall any. Are you dreaming, Mongji?”, Jongkook asks with a cheeky smile while pinching her cheek.

 

             “Ya! I’m not! This is not fair! You told me that you will share with me, oppa.”, Jihyo screams in disbelief while brushing off his hand from her.

 

             “Ya, ya, ya. What’s wrong?”, Jaesuk approaches the bickering couple from distance.

 

             “Ani, oppa. Do you hear that Jongkook oppa said earlier that he will share the gloves with Pacquioa’s sign with me?”, Jihyo quickly asks Jaesuk.

 

             “Eo? Jinjja? Aninde…”, Jaesuk tilts his head. He did heard about it but he decides to tease Jihyo too.

 

             “Eo? I didn’t? I must be really dreaming, keutji?”, Jihyo says. There, her mong mode is on. She really does believe it right away, right? 

 

             “Ya! I’m joking. I did promised with you earlier. How can you be this straight, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook shakes his head.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face. “Keureom, Jaesuk oppa. You are lying to me.”, Jihyo says to Jaesuk.

 

             “I decided to tease you but it’s not fun anymore since you are this mong. You are still the same, Jihyo-ya.”, Jaesuk sighs while shaking his head.

 

             “Mianhae, oppa.”, Jihyo giggles in embarrass.

 

             “Aniya. Na kalkae.”, Jaesuk says as he bids his goodbye.

 

             “Kaja, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook says while grabbing her arm.

 

             “Are you having fun to see your girlfriend is getting fooled?”, Jihyo frowns as she takes his arm too.

 

             “Mian. Teasing you is my hobby.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief.

 

             Jongkook and Jihyo walk outside the entrance to take their van as they bought a coffee each at the café nearby in the SBS Building. As usual, both of them bought an ice Americano each. Their all-time favorite.

 

             “Jihyo, can you come with me tonight? I’m going to the gym and I aware that you have not been working out lately.”, Jongkook asks before they part way.

 

             “Andwae, oppa. You have a shoot tomorrow morning and I will be meeting Yoojin too tomorrow regarding my Glutanex’s event in Philippines a week ago.”, Jihyo states with a pout.

 

             “Keurae?”, Jongkook sighs.

 

             “Wae? You want me to stay at your house?”, Jihyo asks the obvious question.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Keurae. Kaja. Let go work out together too tonight.”, Jihyo grabs Jongkook’s arm with a smile.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jongkook asks with his happy expression.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods with a smile.

 

             “Gomawo, yeobo.”, Jongkook smiles from ear to ear while looking at her.

 

             “Keep your voice down. We are at work.”, Jihyo whispers with a smile.

 

             “Ne….”, Jongkook smiles.

 

 

Jihyo lay supine in a relaxed position with her knees up and hands across her chest. She exhales and squeezes her abs as she curls her upper body off the floor. 

 

             “Exhale hard like you’re blowing out candles on a cake and hold the contraction for a second in order to improve your mind muscle connection, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook guides her.

 

             Jihyo then slowly lowering herself back to the starting position as her abs are fully contracted with her upper back is off the floor.

 

             “Choose more anti extension and anti rotation for the based movements, Jihyo-ya. And avoid putting your hands behind the head as it can lead to excess strain upon your neck, eo?”, Jongkook reminds her.

 

             “Gwenchana?”, Jongkook helps Jihyo to sit up as she is done with her first set.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo answers while panting.

 

             “Here.”, Jongkook passes her a water bottle.

 

             “How many sets and reps should I do for this workout, oppa?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook after gulping her drink.

 

             “3 sets with 20 reps. You can, right?”, Jongkook encourages her.

 

             “Keureom. Na Song Jihyo-ya.”, Jihyo scrunches her nose.

 

             “Eo. Uri Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook smiles while pinching her nose gently.

 

             “Arasseo. You can work out with your friends now. They are waiting for you. I will come to you if I’m done, eo?”, Jihyo says while pointing to Jongkook’s friends from distance.

 

             “Eo. Yoon Changmin is here. He will have a game at One Championship in Malaysia next week. I have to cheer for him.”, Jongkook says while standing up.

 

             “Malaysia? I’m going to Malaysia too on 10th of November.”, Jihyo informs.

 

             “Jinjja? It’s next month.”, Jongkook smiles disappear immediately.

 

             “Eo. Gwenchana. It’s only for three days. I’m not going long just like you who always went for a week.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Kueraedo…”, Jongkook says in sullen.

 

             “It’s next month. Still have time with me. Keunyang ka, eo? We will talk about it later.”, Jihyo says while patting his .

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook nods as he walks to his friend while Jihyo is continuing her workout.

 

             Jihyo is working out on her abs and that is why she is doing the ab crunch. The abdominal crunch, or ab crunch, is a flexion based abdominal exercises. It is a very common movement that even the newest of beginner lifters have probably tired before.

 

             Most ab workouts include the ab crunch as it is thought to be one of the best core building exercises. However, instead of performing marathon sets of ab crunches, it is best to pair it with other ab movements such as the plank and hanging leg raise to get complete ab workout.

 

             After done doing the ab crunch for 3 sets and 20 reps, Jihyo finishes it with a plank. She then stands up to catch a breath and moving his body from left to right and right to left to relax her muscles.

 

             Jihyo then drinks her water bottle that Jongkook gives her earlier and immediately wipes her sweats with a towel too. She then peeking on Jongkook who is having a boxing match with his friend and decide to look him from afar. Afraid that her appearance might distract all of them.

 

             Several minutes later, Jihyo turns to peek on them again and notice that Jongkook is taking a selfie with all of them. He must be wanting to put it on his Instagram’s story, Jihyo thoughts.

 

             “Jihyo!”, Jongkook calls her on as he aware that Jihyo is peeking on him.

 

             “Eo, oppa.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Come here!”, Jongkook says while waving his hand.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods and rapidly goes to them and greets all of them too.

 

             “Ne. Annyeonghaseyo, Song Jihyo-ssi.”, Changmin greets her.

 

          “Oraemaniya.”, one of Jongkook’s friend greets her with a smile.

 

             “She’s been skipping a lot of workout recently.”, Jongkook says while pointing to Jihyo.

 

             “There’s no need to say that, oppa.”, Jihyo pouts as she is embarrass by Jongkook sudden expose. 

 

             “You guys are cute. It’s hard to still believe that you are still colleagues. Though you are not.”, one of Jongkook’s friend says while giggling.

 

             “Mwoya? Keureom uri kanda. Yoon Changmin, fighting!”, Jongkook excuses himself while cheering on Changmin.

 

             “Changmin-ssi, fighting!”, Jihyo cheers on him too with a smile.

 

             “Ne, gomayo, Jongkook hyung, Jihyo-ssi.”, Changmin smiles.

 

             Both Jongkook and Jihyo go to the car quickly as their work out is done for the day. They want to go to eat but Jihyo decides that she just wants to eat McDonald and buying it from the drive-thru is better since she doesn’t want to go out. 

 

             “Gwenchana?”, Jongkook asks after he is done ordering their food.

 

             “Eo, gwenchana. Oppa neun? Are you hurt somewhere?”, Jihyo asks back in concern.

 

             “Aniya. We just did boxing today. Nothing rough.”, Jongkook informs.

 

             “But boxing is rough for me.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “That’s why you decide to stop boxing long ago, yeobo?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Eo. One of the reasons, oppa.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Keureom? Other reasons?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “What else? Acting, paboya.”, Jihyo says while pinching his nose.

 

             “Eo, maja. I forgot.”, Jongkook giggles in embarrass while scratching his non-itchy neck.

 

             “This ahjussi is always forgot nowadays, eo?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “Ya. Musseun ahjussi?”, Jongkook pinches her cheek.

 

             “Oppa is ahjussi. I will stop calling you oppa for now. I will call you ahjussi for now.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Ya. Should I call you ahjumma too?”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo pouts while hitting his chest lightly.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook laughs. “Ya, you know you are always y while wearing this sport bra outfit?”, Jongkook says as his hand slowly moves to touch Jihyo’s body.

 

             “I thought I’m always y with whatever outfit I’m putting on?”, Jihyo tests with a cheeky smile.

 

             “Eo. But this one is more more more more y.”, Jongkook says. “…and appealing.”, Jongkook whispers.

 

             “Ya. Keumanhae. We are outside.”, Jihyo knocks Jongkook’s sense out, making both of them laugh.

 

 

Jongkook taking a rest on his couch while playing with his phone. He is back from the shooting of Problem Child in House that morning and decides to call his girlfriend but he knows that he has to give her a time with her friends. Jihyo even tells him that she is hanging out with Yoojin today, the CEO of Glutanex. Jihyo is getting busy nowadays as the Glutanex’s product is launched, and recently has launched at Philippines a week ago. Malaysia is next, which is next month as Jihyo said to him yesterday.

 

             Jongkook looks through his Instagram and one of the sports bra caught his eyes on the explore section on Instagram. He then remembers that he wanted to buy Jihyo a sports bra for her work out since she is always good on it.

 

             “Where should I buy this for her?”, Jongkook asks himself as his hand is busy scrolling through all the sports bra he finds on the Instagram.

 

             “Eo? Maja! Soyou!”, Jongkook suddenly recalls one of his friends, Soyou from Sistar who is the brand ambassador of Lalafox. 

 

             Lalafox is trying to create a new market by mixing unique street style with leisure wear that is focused only on functionality. Lalafox was created by combining the free femininity given by the ‘fox’ and the adjectives expressing the joy of ‘LaFella’, the free and artistic city of LA. 

 

             Jongkook suddenly recalls of the Lalafox because he remembers that Soyou’s posted on her Instagram on 28th of September was on his timeline. She is promoting the Lalafox as she is one the brand ambassadors of it.

 

             Jongkook quickly viewing the Lalafox shop and looks for a suitable outfit for Jihyo. The 90s knit bra top and the Lalafit leggings caught his eyes. He thoughts that Jihyo must be looking stunningly beautiful and y if she gets to wear the outfit that caught his eyes. He smiles just by imagining Jihyo is wearing the outfit that he chose and he quickly dials Soyou’s number to order the outfit for Jihyo.

 

             “Annyeong Soyou-ya.”, Jongkook greets Soyou as soon as she answers the phone.

 

             “Annyeong Jongkook oppa. What is with the sudden call?”, Soyou greets as a joke.

 

             “Ani. Am I disturbing you know?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Aniyo, oppa. I just wrap up my day for today. What’s wrong?”, Soyou asks back.

 

             “Ani. Regarding your new brand ambassador. Lalafox. Can I order personally from you?”, Jongkook asks for a favor to Soyou.

 

             “Eo? You can. Hajiman, gapjagi? It’s for woman, oppa. Hokshi, for Jihyo unnie?”, Soyou predicts as she teases Jongkook.

 

             “Eo…”, Jongkook answers shyly while chuckling.

 

             “Keurae. Anything for both of you. Which one do you like?”, Soyou asks in excitement.

 

             “I will text you the picture later. I don’t know what is the name but I think it will look good on her.”, Jongkook informs.

 

             “Arasseo, oppa. Text me later. Do you want me to deliver it as soon as possible?”, Soyou asks.

 

             “Eo, if you can. Deliver it to her own house. I will text you her address too later.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Ne, oppa.”, Soyou answers.

 

             “Gomawo, Soyou.”, Jongkook thanks her and quickly ends the call. He then looking excitedly for the outfit and text it to Soyou, along with Jihyo’s address.

 

             “I bet she will like it.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

 

Jihyo is looking at her present and gift gratefully from the Philippines Mongjis that she retrieved from Yoojin yesterday. She cannot be able to attend the Glutanex’s event on Philippines few weeks ago, but the Philippines Mongjis never forget her and even support the event by going to the event.

 

             Philippines Mongjis even giving the gifts and presents for her by Yoojin and luckily, Yoojin are too sporting and kind that she get to give the gifts and presents from Philippines Mongjis to her. It’s sad that she can’t be able to attend it but having Mongjis all around the world who kept supporting her make her feel one of the luckiest person in the world. The Glutanex’s event in Malaysia next month, she promise herself that she will treats all her fans and Mongjis equally and lovely. She loves them so much!

 

             Jihyo is choosing the pictures that she took yesterday by Yoojin and decides to post it on Instagram to show her gratefulness. She makes sure that all the presents and gifts from Philippines Mongjis are included in the pictures so that all of them can feel her love toward them too, though they can’t meet personally.

 

             After posting all the pictures with the gifts and presents from Philippine Mongjis, she then remembers that today is the releasing of the new video of Gym Jongkook. She has been following the update of Gym Jongkook every Thursday that it become one of her habit.

 

             Jihyo presses the new video on Gym Jongkook and aware that Jongkook is shooting with the new girl group idol, Le Sserafim. It is a South Korean girl group formed by Source Music and Hybe Corporation and it consists of five members.

 

             “Eo? Girl group?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “Yeppeo…”, Jihyo utters as she focuses on watching the girls instead of her boyfriend.

 

             The 28-minute duration of the video ends up like a speed of light as Jihyo is not focus on the content of the work out on the video. She is too focus on the girls, and not even her boyfriend, nor the work out routines. 

 

             “Keut?”, she asks herself.

 

             Jihyo then opens Jongkook’s Instagram and views his story. He is promoting the Gym Jongkook new video release as always every Thursday. She then clicked the ‘love’ button, as she likes his story. After that, she goes to the explore section as usual, just like what Jongkook always did and suddenly finds out Jongkook and Le Sserafirm’s pictures. He looks so big and bulky in the center where all the girls surround him.

 

             “Mwoya? You look like a flower boy so suddenly here, oppa.”, Jihyo pouts with a slight jealous.

 

             Suddenly Jihyo’s phone rings, making her thought broke as she is lose in it. She takes a look on it and it is her boyfriend, Kim Jongkook.

 

             “Annyeong, yeobo~”, Jongkook greets her.

 

             “Annyeong, oppa.”, Jihyo greets back.

 

             “Mwohae?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Keunyang… I’m just done watching your Youtube.”, Jihyo answers honestly.

 

             “Keurae? Ottae? Do you like it?”, Jongkook asks in anticipation. 

 

             “Mwo?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief.

 

             “Ani. Do you like it? How about the workout? Interesting?”, Jongkook asks again as Jihyo is not giving him the answer.

 

             “I don’t like it.”, Jihyo suddenly sulks, making Jongkook puzzle.

 

             “Wae? The content is not good? Or you don’t like the workout?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “I don’t know if everything is good because I can’t focus about it.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “Eo, wae?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle again.

 

             “The guest…”, Jihyo says in her small voice.

 

             “Mwo? Guest?”, Jongkook chuckles. Now he knows that his girlfriend is getting jealous.

 

             “Ya… why are you laughing?”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “You know I never get fascinate to the younger woman. My heart is always for you.”, Jongkook chuckles again as he gives her cheesy comment.

 

             “You always knocked me out with your cheesy comments, eo?”, Jihyo finally chuckles as she heard his cheesy comments.

 

             “Now you are smiling and laughing.”, Jongkook smiles too.

 

             “Mwoya? Are you done with your work out and soccer, oppa?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo. I’m on my way home.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Can we meet tomorrow? I’m free.”, Jongkook suggests.

 

             “Keurae. See you tomorrow, oppa.”, Jihyo accepts his suggestion.

 

             “Arasseo, yeobo.”, Jongkook answers with a smile.

 

 

“Seongim! Seongim!”, Gwija knocks Jihyo’s door in the morning.

 

             Jihyo ignores her mother as she is still comfortable snuggling in her bed. The fluffy pillow, the warm blanket and the comfortable mattress make her lazy to wake up and answer her mother. She rather to just sleeping on her bed and it’s still early in the morning. Why was the sudden waking up calls from her mother?

 

             “Seongim-a! There’s a parcel for you!”, Gwija continues to knock her daughter’s door as she is not answering her.

 

             “Eo? Omma? Parcel?”, Jihyo finally sits up as she heard the word ‘parcel’. But she recalls that she never orders anything this past few days. Why was the sudden parcel arrives at her house? Did one of the Mongjis give it to her? But how? They don’t even know her address. 

 

             “Parcel, omma?”, Jihyo finally opens the door for her mother and notices that Gwija is holding her parcel.

 

             “Eo. Who send it to you? It’s not from the company.”, Gwija informs.

 

             “I will take a look at it. Gomawo, omma.”, Jihyo says while thanking her mother as she walks inside her bedroom again.

 

             Jihyo takes a cutter on the table and quickly cuts the box. She can’t wait to see what’s inside without looking at the sender’s name and also address.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo eyes open widely as she looks at the box which is wrap nicely with a brand of Lalafox’s name. 

 

             Jihyo opens the box and looks happy that she receives a sport outfit that really is matching her style. It’s the 90s knit bra top and the Lalafit leggings. It’s black and it really caught her attention. She quickly looks at the sender name and address but found none. Just an address from the Lalafox company and her house address. Jihyo looks again through the box and found a small pink card.

 

“Jihyo unnie, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter