604 - No Color, Black, 30kg

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo takes out the wrap steak in plastic wrap the she places in the freezer 30 minutes ago. She unwrap and slice across the grain into quarter thick slices. She decides to cook the beef bulgogi for her dinner family that day, as soon as she wrap up the Runningman’s shooting earlier.

 

             Jihyo takes a medium bowl and combines pear, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and gochujang. In a gallon size Ziploc bag, she combines the soy sauce mixture and steak that she asks Seongkyung to marinate it last night since she spends the night at Jongkook’s apartment. Next, she heats a tablespoon vegetable oil in a cast iron grill pan over a medium-high heat. She adds the steak to the grill pan in a single layer and cook it. She flips it once until charred and cook through about two to three minutes per side. Jihyo repeats it again with the remaining a tablespoon vegetable oil and steak.

 

             After it cook, she serves it immediately on the table and garnishes the steak with green onions and sesame seeds. As she is too busy preparing the beef bulgogi, her mother goes to the kitchen to check on her. “Seongim-a, what did you cook? Smells nice.”, Gwija asks.

 

             “Eo, omma. Just beef bulgogi.”, Jihyo answers while her hands busy garnishing the bulgogi with her final touch.

 

             “I see. That’s why you ask Seongkyung to marinate the steak last night.”, Gwija predicts as she takes her seat.

 

             “Eo, omma. Do you want to it now? Appaneun? Seongmoon? Seongkyung?”, Jihyo asks Gwija regarding her family.

 

             “Call your appa to eat. He’s watching tv in the living room. Seongmoon and Seongkyung are not here. They went out earlier. Just leaves some from them.”, Gwija explains.

 

             “Eo, arasseo omma.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             Jihyo takes her shower and change to her pajamas after she had dinner with her parents earlier. She throws herself on her bed and takes her phone to scroll her Instagram’s feed. She also notices that there’s no messages from her boyfriend, Jongkook and decides to call him. A couple rings later, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Yeoboseyo. Oppa.”, Jihyo calls him.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answers shortly.

 

             “Are you at the gym?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Ani.”, again, Jongkook answers in short.

 

             “Keureom, oppa eodiya? Jibeya?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “Eo.”. Again.

 

             “Mwohae? Oppa gwenchana?”, Jihyo asks her boyfriend well-being as she aware that Jongkook is not in the mood to talk to her.

 

             “Keunyang. Watching tv.”, Jongkook answers lazily.

 

             “Have you eaten?”, Jihyo’s still not giving up to ask him.

 

             “Ajik.”, again Jongkook answers shortly and lazy.

 

             Jihyo just keeping her silence and wonders why is her boyfriend not the in mood. Is he sick? Is he tired? That’s why he doesn’t go to the gym? Or is he upset about something? Thousands questions play in her mind. 

 

             “Oppa, can I come?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Suits yourself.”.

 

 

“Oppa, let’s eat. I made some beef bulgogi earlier.”, Jihyo invites Jongkook to have dinner as soon as she steps in Jongkook’s apartment. Her hands are busy in the kitchen as she serves the beef bulgogi and prepares Jongkook’s utensils to eat. 

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo calls him again from the kitchen as she notices Jongkook is not responding to her, nor greeting her as he used to.

 

             “I’m not hungry.”, Jongkook answers while sitting on his favorite brown sofa. His eyes focus on the tv and he is making it’s obvious he’s ignoring his girlfriend. 

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo sighs. She goes to Jongkook and sits next to him. She looks at Jongkook and touches his arms. “What’s wrong?”.

 

             “Mwo?”, Jongkook answers while his eyes still focusing on the tv.

 

             “Oppa, look at me.”, Jihyo asks again while tapping Jongkook’s hands twice.

 

             Jongkook, who can’t ignore his pretty girlfriend who comes to him quickly turns to look at her. “Wae?”.

 

             “Are you sick? Tired? Why you doesn’t go to the gym today?”, Jihyo asks while touching slightly Jongkook’s forehead to feel him.

 

             “Are you trying to drive me out from my own apartment?”, Jongkook looks at her fiercely.

 

             “You know I don’t mean it like that.”, Jihyo turns to mad. Probably can’t stand with Jongkook who treats her like that since she calls him. She even goes to him to comfort him, but this is what she got? 

 

             “Keureom?”, Jongkook challenges.

 

             “Are you mad at me?”, Jihyo tries to ask, though she knows that Jongkook won’t admit.

 

             “Ani.”, Jongkook looks away and watching the tv again.

 

             “I know you are. Malhae oppa.”, Jihyo calls Jongkook by tapping his hand numerously. 

 

             Jongkook still ignores her and focusing on watching the tv. Not knowing what is he watching. 

 

             “Oppa?”, Jihyo tries again and moves closer to Jongkook. He looks at Jongkook with her big doe eyes and Jongkook who feels almost defeat as Jihyo looks at her cutely though she is making her mong face. 

 

             He sighs, he knows he has to talk. He turns his body slightly to Jihyo while crossing his arms. “Who the hell is Winnie the Pooh?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Are you mad at me because of that?”, Jihyo scoffs. Unbelievable! Her boyfriend is ing jealous to Winnie the Pooh, the cartoon who only exists on tv! A childhood cartoon.

 

             “’That’?”, Jongkook asks seriously.

 

             “Ya! Oppa, it’s only a cartoon!”, Jihyo screams.

 

             “I know. I mean, who do you mean is Winnie the Pooh? I know it’s not me since I have abs and muscles, not a belly.”, Jongkook emphasizes. 

 

             “Ya jinjja. I can’t believe you, oppa.”, Jihyo scoffs again. This time, it’s her turn to cross her arms while looking at Jongkook unbelievably. 

 

             “Nugu?”, Jongkook still doesn’t give up.

 

             “If I say that it’s you, can you believe me?”, Jihyo asks while glaring at Jongkook.

 

             “How can I believe you when I know that Winnie the Pooh doesn’t look like me at all.”, Jongkook emphasizes again. 

 

             “You are so annoying.”, Jihyo pouts. “Do you know Atomiccircus? The one who makes fanart on Deviantart?”, Jihyo asks while looking away, she’s still crossing her arms.

 

             Jongkook takes her phone and searches the ‘Winnie the Pooh Atomiccircus on Deviantart’ on Safari. He tilts his head after looking at what Jihyo’s meant earlier. “Bad Winnie the Pooh.”, he murmurs while looking at it. “Is this me?”, Jongkook shows her phone to Jihyo with the bad Winnie the Pooh fanart by Atomiccircus. 

 

             Jihyo steals a glance on Jongkook’s phone. She ignores him again while feeling shy. 

 

             “Is this me, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks again to make sure. He stares at the Bad Winnie the Pooh fan art on his phone. Bad Winnie the Pooh is the version of the muscular Winnie the Pooh that looks exactly like Jongkook. Full of abs and muscles. “Why won’t you tell me?”, Jongkook asks and form a small smile on his lips. Feeling satisfied.

 

             “How can I tell you when you mad at me without telling me why? You ignores me and treats me like I’m invisible.  You don’t even ask me who the is Winnie the Pooh before you get mad at me.”, Jihyo pouts.

 

             “Mian. I seriously think that the Winnie the Pooh is someone else.”, Jongkook chuckles. “Perhaps, Kim Jongmin?”.

 

             “Jongmin sunbaenim?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief. “He looks nothing like Winnie the Pooh, oppa!”, Jihyo almost screams.

 

             “Ani…. He has belly.”, Jongkook says in his smaller voice.

 

             “Wahhhh.”, Jihyo replies in disbelief. “You don’t even now that the bad Winnie the Pooh is exists.”.

 

             “Eo, maja. I don’t. But before this, you said on Runningman and Knowing Bros that your ideal guy is Transformers. I know that’s obviously me since I suits the Transformers. Donghoon is Bumblebee.”, Jongkook tries to make a joke. 

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo annoys by the fact truth that her boyfriend suddenly reveals.

 

             “Mian, yeobo.”, Jongkook comes closer to Jihyo and hugs her. Snuggling in her shoulders.

 

             “Can we go to the Han River tomorrow?”, Jihyo requests. 

 

 

The fresh air of the Han River that morning bring peacefulness to both Jongkook and Jihyo. They went to the to the Han River early in the morning to take a walk, having a picnic and probably a date too. They walk hand-in-hand and enjoy their date. High risk of getting caught by the fans and medias are getting into them but as their own happiness is the main priority, they try hardly to be careful not to get caught. Well, they have been doing this for years and still safe. As Jongkook said before, Dispatch has stop following him since he only goes to the gym. That’s actually one of Jongkook and Jihyo’s strategies to not get caught. Not being able to spend time for months just to avoid Dispatch is suffering for them though they got to see each other only on Monday for Runningman’s shooting, but the worth is forever. They don’t even bother about the Dispatch anymore, only the fans.

 

             Jihyo is wearing a blue cardigan as her outerwear with white shirt underneath. Also a white short jean pairing with her black boots. Really is a girlfriend vibe! While Jongkook just wearing his usual black hoodie with short black pants, pairing with a red cap and black sneakers. Afraid to get caught by the people’s attention at Han River, though Jihyo is dressing nicely like a celebrity she is.

 

             They continue to take a walk at the Ttukseom Han River Park. A popular riverside park with good number of facilities and attractions for a fun-filled day with direct subway station access. Actually, a lot of things they can do such as cycling, duck boat, yatch, motor boat and row boat rental, taking a cruise, going to café, outdoor swimming pool, windsurfing, stand up paddle, kayaking, water ski and many more but as they don’t want to draw so much attention, they just take a walk hand-in-hand and will probably going cycling on 3:00 am at the middle of the night during their free time.

 

             “Oppa, can you take pictures of me?”, Jihyo requests.

 

             “Eodi? Yeogiseo?”, Jongkook asks. 

 

             “Ani. Near the parking lot at the near-end. A lot of people wouldn’t be there. Safe.”, Jihyo suggests while pointing at the place she refers to. 

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook agrees while her hand.

 

             Jihyo strike a lot of poses suggested by his boyfriend. She don’t know how to pose properly though she is an actress who works millions of photoshoot before. 

 

             “Jihyo-ya, ireoke.”, Jongkook shows his suggested pose to Jihyo that he put his hand on his head while looking at the sky. A candid pose, he thought.

 

             “Ireoke?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook while trying to strike a pose that her boyfriend suggested earlier.

 

             “Eo. Don’t forget to smile.”, Jongkook reminds her and showing a gesture of smiling to Jihyo.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo accepts. She smiles as Jongkook takes her picture with a lot of shots. 

 

             After taking a walk, having a small picnic and taking pictures together, Jongkook and Jihyo enters Jongkook’s car as they are done. Jongkook suggests them to going to his apartment after that as they don’t have any plan anymore. Going out just to have a date at Han River. 

 

It was 5:00 pm in the evening, Jihyo laying down on Jongkook’s couch while Jongkook is working-out on his gym home workout room. Jihyo looks at the pictures that Jongkook takes earlier at Han River and chooses good pictures to post on her Instagram. She is having a doubt about choosing between two pictures and wonders which one is better.

 

As she is busy choosing the pictures, she doesn’t even realize that Jongkook is taking a seat next to her. “What are you doing, Mongji?”, Jongkook panting. He sips his drink and gobble up.

 

“Choosing pictures for my Instagram posts.”, Jihyo answers while her eyes still focus on choosing the pictures on her phones. 

 

“Let me take a look.”, Jongkook peeks.

 

“Oppa, igeo?”, Jihyo shows her picture with a cool face with Jongkook’s suggested pose earlier. “Animyeonnnn, igeo?”, she shows the other picture with the same pose but with a smiling face. 

 

“What’s the difference?”, Jongkook asks curiously. He really can’t find any difference in the pictures.

 

Jihyo looks at him in disbelief. “This picture’s I’m not smiling, while this one shows that I’m smiling.”, Jihyo shows each one to her boyfriend. 

 

“Eo, jinjja?”, Jongkook asks again. “Keureom, this one.”, Jongkook points to the picture of Jihyo’s smiling instead of another one.

 

“Wae igeo, oppa?”, Jihyo asks.

 

“You are a lot prettier when you put on a smile.”, Jongkook says cheesily only to receive a slight hit from Jihyo. 

 

“Mwoya?”, Jihyo replies shyly while smiling. Few minutes later, she uploads the pictures that she chooses earlier with Jongkook and upload it on her Instagram with a caption, ‘Han River picnic’.

 

 

A kid with green color insulated down coat comes to approach Jongkook from distance. Jongkook who is wearing Adidas black jersey pairing with his short pants and orange boots while eating his banana that Jihyo’s bought for him few days ago, slightly startle by the girl’s appearance.

 

             “Kim Jongkook oppa. annyeonghaseyo.”, she greets him.

 

             “Eo, aegi-ya. Annyeong.”, Jongkook greets back while biting his last bite of banana.

 

             “Can I take a picture with you?”, the cute little girl asks.

 

             “Eo, keurae. Omma appa neun eodiya?”, Jongkook asks the little girl.

 

             “Gayeon-a!”, an old woman who looks probably looks like the little girl’s mother calls her.

 

             “Omma!”, the little girl name Gayeon calls her mother back.

 

             “What are you doing here? I thought you are gone.”, the woman says while hugging her daughter.

 

             “Aniyo. I want to take a picture with Kim Jongkook oppa.”, Gayeon says.

 

             The old woman startles as she aware that the singer Kim Jongkook is standing next to Gayeon. “Eo…. eo…. Annyeonghaseyo Kim Jongkook-ssi.”, she greets Jongkook, disbelief.

 

      “Annyeonghaseyo eomonim.”, Jongkook greets back politely with a smile.

 

             “Mianhaeyo. Uri Gayeon probably disturbing you, right?”, she asks in guilty.

 

             Jongkook shakes his head and waving his hands to the feeling-guilty-woman in front of him, “aniyo aniyo eomonim. She just asks me to take a picture with her. It’s fine. We can take a picture. 

 

             “Eo, keuraeyo?”, the woman asks. “You want to take a picture with Kim Jongkook oppa?”, the woman asks her daughter again to make sure.

 

             “Eung!”, Gayeon answers excitedly while nodding her head and showing her cute smile to her mother. 

 

             Jongkook fixes his position as he is squatting to have the same height with Gayeon. Both him and Gayeon strikes a peace pose with their two fingers while smiling. “Hana, dul, set!”, the old woman counts and snap their picture.

 

             After taking a picture with his young fan earlier, he bids a goodbye to the little girl and bows slightly to her mother. “Kiyeopda.”, he chuckles. 

 

             He takes his phone and tries to dial his girlfriend number as he is done with playing soccer that night. After few rings, Jihyo’s answers. “Yeoboseyo. Oppa?”.

 

             “Eo, Mongji. Mwohae?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Keunyang, watching tv with my parents. Just back from hanging out with Hyemin and Hongda earlier.”, Jihyo answers. 

 

             “Eo. I saw your pictures. Yeppeo.”, Jongkook chuckles as he compliments his girlfriend’s look every day. He also saw Jihyo’s Instagram post earlier with her wearing a black and white stripes cardigan with white shirt underneath and pairing with her favorite white short jeans. Jihyo also doesn’t forget to send her weekly outfit of the day (ootd) to Jongkook. She sometimes goes to take his weekly ootd with Jongkook when he is free and sometimes with Hyemin and Hongda.

 

             “Mwoya? Are you done with soccer?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo. Just done. Can we meet?”, Jongkook requests.

 

             “Pick me up.”.

 

 

“Oppa.”, Jihyo calls him as soon as she enters Jongkook’s car. 

 

             “Mongji.”, Jongkook calls him back and grab her head gently to give a kiss on her temple.

 

             “Oppa, gwenchana? Are you hurt anywhere?”, Jihyo must-ask-question to Jongkook every time Jongkook playing soccer.

 

             “Eobseo Mongji.”, Jongkook usual-answer-to-Jihyo-question too every time Jihyo’s asks him. He knows that he is old but he rarely gets hurt after playing soccer.

 

             Jihyo nods with her pretty smile. “Where are we going?”, she asks.

 

             “Driving around Seoul?”, Jongkook suggests while chuckling. Jihyo nods and smile again as she accepts Jongkook’s request. 

 

             They reached Jongkook’s apartment after driving around Seoul for about an hour. Jihyo lays down on Jongkook’s bed while window shopping and waiting for Jongkook’s taking his shower. Jihyo, the type of person who won’t lay down on bed after hanging out, just laying down on Jongkook’s bed as she only stays in the car earlier. Driving around Seoul doesn’t need her to go out of Jongkook’s car and she also had takes her shower at her own house earlier. She just changes to Jongkook’s white shirt though she already have her pajamas on. She just likes Jongkook’s scent on his shirt.

 

             “Mongji.”, Jongkook calls her while drying his hair. He puts on her pant and takes his position next to Jihyo on his bed. “Ya Mongji.”, Jongkook calls her again but still receives no reply. Jihyo just too focus on her phone as she is busy window shopping.

 

             “Oppa, igeo neun yeppeo?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook while showing a pink pretty outfit on her phone.

 

             “Eo. Yeppeo.”, Jongkook replies. He turns to look at Jihyo again after looking at the pink outfit that Jihyo shows earlier on her phone. “Mongji.”, Jongkook calls again.

 

             “Wae, oppa?”, Jihyo answers without looking at him. Eyes still focus on her phone.

 

             “Look at me.”, Jongkook requests while looking at her.

 

             “Wae? I’m busy.”, Jihyo answers lazily. She’s seriously too busy window shopping. One of her happiness indeed.

 

             Jongkook who slightly getting annoy by Jihyo then moves closer to Jihyo. He starts to kiss Jihyo’s faces everywhere from her forehead to her eyes, nose and her chubby cheeks. “Argh oppa, what are you doing?!!”, Jihyo who feels annoy by the clingy Jongkook starts to pull away Jongkook’s face off her. 

 

             A couple of seconds after, as they look at each other in the eyes, Jongkook starts to kiss her face again while Jihyo is struggling to free herself from Jongkook. She then fell on the bed as she is leaning on the bed earlier. Jongkook chuckles as he is satisfied to annoy Jihyo who ignores him. He looks at Jihyo while he is on top of her, looking at Jihyo’s mong face. “What are you doing?”, Jihyo asks in annoy.

 

             “This is your punishment earlier. For ignoring me.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “I’m still window shopping. You’re disturbing me, oppa.”, Jihyo explains still struggling to free herself from Jongkook but Jongkook is too strong that she can’t even move Jongkook from her.

 

             “That’s not the reason for ignoring your handsome boyfriend here.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief. He sure is handsome, but he’s not when he is disturbing her while she is focus on her window shopping earlier. 

 

             Jongkook giggles upon looking at Jihyo’s reaction and quickly kiss Jihyo’s lips. Jihyo who is also craving for Jongkook’s lips also kissing him back hungrily. Her hands start to grab Jongkook’s hair as their tongue dance gracefully on each other mouths that both of their teeth knocks to each other. Jongkook left hand also starts to wander around Jihyo’s undershirt while his left hand is Jihyo’s neck.

 

             Jongkook’s phone ringing broke their passionate kiss that they had to stop it. “Answer it.”, Jihyo pulls away Jongkook from her. 

 

             Jongkook sighs, “mian.”. He Jihyo’s cheek and gets up from Jihyo to take his phone on the bedside. “Who’s calling me at this hour?”, he asks. He sighs again as he receives a video call from Sukjin, Haha, Sechan and Somin. “Let me answer this first, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook asks for permission. 

 

Jihyo nods and murmurs, “just answer it.”.

 

Jongkook answers their video call and asks, “why are you guys calling me at this hour?”.

 

“Hyung!”.

 

“Oppa.”.

 

“Ya Jongkook-a!”.

 

“Why it takes so long for you to answer, hyung?”.

 

Sechan, Somin, Sukjin and Haha call Jongkook. Jongkook just hold out with their quirks. “I’m just doing something, earlier.”, Jongkook answers.

 

“What are you doing, hyung?”, Haha asks in curious.

 

“Why is your lips look so swollen, hyung?”, Sechan asks the unexpected question. Thanks to Jongkook’s actress girlfriend, he is slowly learning to act if he is flustered.

 

“I just want to sleep.”, Jongkook answers innocently.

 

“Oppa, pun on your clothes.”, Somin says while acting to close her eyes with her hand.

 

“Mwoya Somin-a. Hyung, just ignore Somin. Don’t forget our gathering tomorrow, hyung.”, Sechan reminds.

 

“Eo.”, Jongkook nods as he answers to Sechan’s question.

 

“Ya, Jongkook-a. Don’t forget to remind Jihyo too. She is a hassle for not having Kakao. Same as Jaesuk.”. Sukjin says in dissatisfied without knowing that Jihyo listens to them along but Jihyo still decides to keep on hiding as she wants to hear their friends’ nonsense more. It’s thrilling!

 

“Maja. Ask her to install Kakao, hyung. And teaches her.”, Haha giving his suggestions.

 

“Does unnie know how to use Kakao?”, Somin wonders.

 

“Hyung, noona ahjumma ya?”, Sechan asks.

 

Jihyo who can’t stay still anymore after hearing the word ‘ahjumma’ from Sechan’s mouth quickly snatches Jongkook’s phone. “Ya! Sechan-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter