610 - JK's House

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin goes to the woman changing room after they wrap up the shoot and notice Jihyo’s sad back sitting on the bench while trying to clean her clothes that is smeared by the black paint earlier, due to Jaesuk’s playfulness. Somin tiptoeing as she tries to surprise Jihyo. 

 

             “Unnie!”, Somin surprises Jihyo as she touches Jihyo’s shoulder and make her shock.

 

             “Ya saekki-ya! Nugu ya?!”, as always the Song ‘Jiyok’ she used to be in the past starts to throw the curse word. She turns and notice Somin is giggling after surprising her. “Somin-a! Why are you scaring me like that?!”, Jihyo annoy by Somin’s surprise. Actually, she will just play it along since it’s Somin but today is not the day. 

 

             “Unnie, why you look so sad even if I surprise you like that?”, Somin still giggling. Not knowing Jihyo is actually sad.

 

             “Unnie gwenchana.”, Jihyo says in sullen while trying to clean her clothes. Though she can just ask her manager or her staffs to clean her clothes, but she would rather to do it by herself because she don’t like to trouble people.

 

             Somin who notices Jihyo a bit sullen starts to feel bad. Is she the reason why Jihyo is sad? She takes a seat next to Jihyo and touches her shoulder. “Unnie, gwenchana?”.

 

             “I told you. Na gwenchana.”, Jihyo replies without looking at Somin.

 

             “Ani. You’re not. Tell me.”, Somin predicts. Being Jihyo’s friend and colleague for 5 years is nothing to her, she knows exactly when is Jihyo is not okay. Though Jihyo is good at hiding her feelings, sometimes she can’t hide it properly and if it not Kwangsoo who used to notice her, now it’s Somin have to play the part and sometimes Sechan.

 

             “I told you I’m fine!”, Jihyo suddenly gets mad to the innocent Somin while looking fiercely at her. Somin is stunned and scare by Jihyo so she decides to stop asking Jihyo. Jihyo feels bad looking at Somin who suddenly can’t speak and instantly hold her hand and hug her. “Mian for taking it on you, Somin-a. Unnie ga mianhae.”, Jihyo apologizes while hugging Somin.

 

             Somin still not responding to Jihyo so Jihyo decides to pull her hug away from Somin but Somin rapidly hug Jihyo back and her back. “You can tell me, unnie. I can’t help you but at least I can be your listener to put you at ease. Don’t bottle it up.”.

 

             “I don’t know where to start.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “Jongkook oppa-ya?”, Somin predicts. 

 

             “Ottoke ara?”, Jihyo asks while pulling Somin’s hug away.

 

             “I noticed it earlier. My bad. I thought you were fine but you are just good at hiding your feelings. I almost forgot you are an actress, unnie.”, Somin says with a sad smile. Jihyo gives her smile back to her cute dongsaeng while looking at each other. 

 

             “Now, tell me. What’s wrong with oppa that you feel sad?”, Somin slowly persuades Jihyo by playing with Jihyo’s hands.

 

             “I thought you said you notices it earlier.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “I want to hear it from yourself, unnie. I don’t want to make assumptions.”, Somin scrunches her nose.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo laughs. She’s grateful for having Somin in her life. 

 

             “Or do you want to come to my apartment and drink some soju?”, Somin winks as she offers Jihyo, one of her drinking buddies. 

 

             “We can? No one at your house?”, Jihyo gasps, interests with Somin’s invitations.

 

             “Who would be at my apartment, unnie?”, Somin asks her back.

 

             “Sechan is not staying there?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “Unnie! You know that we are nothing like that. It’s just for show. You out of all people should know that.”, Somin pouts.

 

             “Arasseo arasseo. Unnie ga mianhae. Keureom shall we?”, Jihyo smiles while tilting her head.

 

             “Kol!”, Somin giggles.

 

             Jongkook is looking for Jihyo after they wrap up the shoot. He thought she’s already going back home but he notices Jihyo’s staffs and manager are still there. He walks to them to ask Jihyo whereabouts but Sechan suddenly calls. “Hyung! Eodiga? You’re not going home yet?”, Sechan asks as he runs quickly to Jongkook.

 

             “Eo, Sechan-a. I’m looking for Jihyo. Do you see her anywhere?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Jihyo noona? I saw her earlier. She went to the changing room.”, Sechan says while pointing the changing room. 

 

             “Eo, gomawo.”, Jongkook taps Sechan’s shoulder and immediately walks away.

 

             “Hyung, jamkan. When will the next game for our soccer?”, Sechan asks, stopping Jongkook.

 

           “Wednesday!”, Jongkook shouts as he is already far away.

 

             “Arasseo!”, Sechan shouts back. “Mwoya Jongkook hyung? It’s not like Jihyo noona going anywhere.”, Sechan mutters. 

 

             Jongkook waits outside the changing room for Jihyo. He badly wants to enter but afraid that there’s Somin inside so he just waits patiently outside. As the door of changing room open, he immediately calls Jihyo as he notices Jihyo and Somin. “Jihyo.”.

 

             “Eo? Wae?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face. Her mong face somehow looks annoying.

 

             “Wae? We’re going home.”, Jongkook grabs Jihyo’s hand but Jihyo immediately brushes it off makes Jongkook puzzle.

 

             “Aniya. I’m going with Somin. We want to drink.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Can I come too?”, Jongkook requests.

 

             “Andwae, oppa. It’s only for girls. It’s been a while we don’t have our time alone. Unnie is mine today, oppa.”, Somin quickly claims as she notices the tension between the couple.

 

             “Neo gwenchana? Why are you suddenly wants to drink? Something’s happen?”, Jongkook asks without knowing that Jihyo is mad at him by his treatment today. Not only mad, but also hurt. Physically, mentally. 

 

             “What could something happen? I just want to drink.”, Jihyo giving excuses. “Kaja, Somin-a.”, Jihyo’s grab Somin’s hand and walk on their way. 

 

             “Annyeong oppa. See you next week.”, Somin bows in rush to Jongkook as Jihyo’s almost dragging her and left Jongkook’s behind. Jihyo doesn’t even say goodbye to him.

 

             “Kookjong, let them have their own time sometimes. You should let Jihyo comes out from her cave and enjoy herself instead of sticking with her like a glue.”, Jaesuk who heard them suddenly says to Jongkook while holding his shoulder.

 

             “I’m not controlling Jihyo, hyung.”, Jongkook reveals.

 

             “I didn’t say that. Just… let her have fun sometimes.”, Jaesuk advices.

 

             “She did. She even hang out with her friends.”, Jongkook says. “But somehow, she looks weird just now.”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

             “Remember what you did earlier, Kookjong.”, Jaesuk taps Jongkook’s shoulder twice.

 

             “What did I do, hyung?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle. Still can’t figure it out. 

 

             “Think again. Na ganda.”, Jaesuk says while walking away. Leaving Jongkook in puzzle.

 

 

“Waaaa Somin-a. Orraemaniya.”, Jihyo gasps as she enters Somin’s apartment. It’s been a long time that she didn’t step in Somin’s apartment. 

 

             “Come in, unnie. Make yourself home.”, Somin invites her with a giggle.

 

             “Arasseo~”, Jihyo answers in aegyo. She takes out the soju bottles and beer cans that she bought earlier from the store on Somin’s console table while Somin is busy preparing the plates for Jihyo as they also bought some fried chicken.

 

             “You want me to help, Somin-a?”, Jihyo peeking on Somin who is busy in her kitchen.

 

             “Aniya, unnie. Pyeonhage.”, Somin assures.

 

             “Let me help you.”, Jihyo, being stubborn and considerate as herself quickly takes the plates on Somin’s hands.

 

             “Gwenchana, unnie.”, Somin assures again but her plates are already at Jihyo’s hand.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jihyo replies. “Palli meogja.”, Jihyo exclaims as they walk together to sit on the living room. 

 

             They chit-chat and laugh together as they eat the fried chicken together and drinking their soju and beer. From sharing acting stories, guesting experiences, gossiping their colleagues to sharing their own life always make them feel close. They can’t seem to do it often as they are not always together due to their clash schedule. In addition, Jihyo always spending her time with Jongkook, Hotteok, Hyemin and Hongda while Somin with her own circle of friends. 

 

             “Unnie, you can tell me now.”, Somin asks in her drunken state. Still in her right mind though she starts to feel dizzy.

 

             “Mwo?”, Jihyo plays innocence while looking at the drunk Somin. She’s still not that drunk as her alcohol tolerance is high.

 

             “Don’t act like you don’t understand. I know you’re avoiding it. What’s wrong with oppa?”, Somin asks.

 

             “Molla, Somin-a. I think he doesn’t love me anymore.”, Jihyo reveals as she takes a sip of her soju. 

 

             “Why do you think like that? Just because today’s shoot?”, Somin asks.

 

             “’Just’ Somin-a?”, Jihyo enlightens. “I’m hurt, Somin-a.”, Jihyo snorted in fury.

 

             “Mianhae, unnie. That’s why I ask you to tell me.”, Somin convinces. Hoping for Jihyo to talk about her problem instead of bottle it up. “Why do you think oppa doesn’t love you anymore?”, Somin tries again as Jihyo keeping shut.

 

             “I noticed his behavior today.”, Jihyo slowly reveals.

 

             “Go on. I will listen to you till you finish, unnie.”, Somin persuades while looking at Jihyo straight in the eyes.

 

             “At first, I thought he doesn’t like the teasing from Jaesuk oppa and the others when we already agreed to talk about it with the producers. He’s being aggressive upon hearing Jaesuk oppa and Sukjin oppa regarding the ramyeon things. We did ate ramyeon last night at Jongkook oppa’s jibe. Maybe that’s why he is fluster, Somin-a?”, Jihyo reveals.

 

             “Jinjja? You slept at oppa’s jibe and ate ramyeon together last night?”, Somin asks in shock. As stated before, the members don’t know that Jihyo often spending her night at Jongkook’s apartment. 

 

             “Eo, I don’t want to talk about my love life but I think I will just say it to you since we’re here.”, Jihyo says. Taking a sip of her soju. 

 

             “Naega mido, unnie.”, Somin assures while tapping Jihyo’s hand. “Continue.”, Somin says.

 

             “So I just stood up silently since oppa busied defending himself. I ask myself, ‘did he hate me that much?’, he doesn’t love me anymore just because I asked him the question that might give our fans’ misunderstanding and also you guys? Yes, I admit that I often spend the night at his house but is that disgusting just to play along with it? Am I disgusting, Somin-a?”, Jihyo asks Somin. Sobbing. 

 

             “Unnie…”, Somin panic as she sees Jihyo’s teary eyes while sobbing. She takes a sit next to Jihyo and hold Jihyo’s hands.

 

             “He even slapped my shoulder, Somin-a.”, Jihyo says while sobbing. 

 

             “Jinjja?!”, Somin shocks as her eyes and mouth open widely. 

 

             “You can see it if it’s air but I don’t care any of it. I’m just… hurt… by him…”, Jihyo sobs as she looks on the ground.

 

             “Unnie….”, Somin loss at words as she looks at the pitiful Jihyo. She can understand that Jongkook didn’t want to play along but laying a hand on Jihyo is not the right thing to do to a woman.

 

             “Na gwenchana after that as I let it go. But he did it again. Remember? At the sauna. I tried to seduce her to play along with the tease and loveline as we agreed, but he just exploded to me after hearing Sukjin oppa referring me as his yeochin. I am his yeochin and I understand the cameras are rolling but at least just play along for sake! But he dragged me like I’m a piece of paper! Shibal!”, Jihyo explodes and cries while covering her face with her small hands.

 

             “Unnie, I thought you’re just fine since you just keep smiling. You both look good while buying the food so I assumed it’s nothing. You even tried to help him. You guys are considerate toward each other when both of you’re alone.”, Somin speaks. “I think oppa just don’t like it in front of people since she gets shy and fluster often?”, Somin tries to convinces as she Jihyo back to comfort her.

 

             “Then, is that the right thing to do, Somin-a?”, Jihyo raises her head and looks at Somin. She sniffles her nose as her snot keep coming out. Her teary eyes and red nose shows how hurt she is by Jongkook. 

 

             “I know it’s not. But for Jongkook oppa’s understanding maybe like I said earlier but not for your understanding as you’re hurt by him.”, Somin voicing her opinion. 

 

             “I tried to let it go. I don’t want my personal feelings to get into our work. It’s not professional. I’ve been in this industry for two decades, Somin-a.”, Jihyo sobs.

 

             “Ara unnie. So what do you wanna do?”, Somin asks softly.

 

             “Should I just stop?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Andwae, unnie!”, Somin gasps in shock. “You can’t break up with oppa just because of this! You still can talk to him to discuss this matter. You are with him for 4 years! Don’t break up because-“

 

             “Ya ya ya! Somin-a. I’m not breaking up with oppa. I just want to stop the loveline.”, Jihyo chuckles with her puffy eyes and red nose. Finally, she smiles while Somin’s shock.

 

             “Eyyyy unnie. You scare me.”, Somin sighs in relief while touching her chest.

 

             “Mwoya, Somin-a.”, Jihyo chuckles. “I love him so much that the thoughts of breaking up scares me too. I just want to stop the loveline. Oppa can’t do this. It’s okay before this but somehow it’s look he is forced to do this. Though we all agreed to officially start our loveline during the meeting with Runningman’s producers. Should I ask Bopil to stop our loveline and just focus on you and Sechan loveline, Somin-a?”, Jihyo explains and asks politely to Somin.

 

             “Should you? I just don’t want you to hurt, unnie.”, Somin replies. 

 

             “Gary oppa is not like him. we both playing along with the loveline though his character is scripted for having a one-sided love with me.”, Jihyo chuckles while remembering her past loveline. “Gary oppa bogoshipda.”, Jihyo sighs while pouting .

 

             “Unnie, how can you miss other namja when you yourself have a namchin. You’re funny, unnie.”, Somin laughs while tapping lightly Jihyo’s chest.

 

             “Ya! You’re the same with Jongkook oppa. Gary oppa is my friend. I don’t see him as a namja.”, Jihyo emphasizes. 

 

             “Arasseo arasseo, unnie.”, Somin giggles with her pretty eyes smile. “Anyway, I hope you to talk to oppa regarding this matter first, unnie. Don’t stop the loveline instantly without talking to him. You have to solve the problem with him first and discuss about it.”, Somin carefully advices her unnie. She may look immature, but she’s good at this. She’s reliable and somehow she can give rational advices to people. A good listener too. 

 

             “Arasseo Jeon Somin. Gomawo.”, Jihyo says while hugging Somin.

 

 

The telephone operator keeps answering Jongkook’s while he has been calling Jihyo for the third time. Jihyo is turning off her phone. He slowly getting frustrated that Jihyo is not at his apartment and unreachable. It’s ing 12:00 am already. 

 

             He suddenly remembers that Jihyo is drinking with Somin so he decides to call Somin. He doesn’t even care it’s in the middle of the night because he’s ing worry about his unreachable girlfriend. 

 

             “Yeobuseyo?”, Somin answers with her hoarse voice.

 

             “Somin-a.”, Jongkook replies in a rush. Hoping that Jihyo at least with Somin.

 

             “Nuguya? Who’s calling me at this hour?”, the drunken Somin says.

 

             “Are you drunk? Is Jihyo with you right now?”, Jongkook asks, ignoring Somin’s question.

 

             “Mwoya? Jihyo unnie? Nuguya? Jongkook oppa ya?”, Somin asks in his dizziness. 

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answer.

 

             “Nuguya Somin-a? Let’s drink.”, Jihyo says. Her voice make Jongkook feels relief. At least she is with Somin.

 

             “He says he is Jongkook oppa. The singer Kim Jongkook?”, Somin chuckles. She is not in her right mind as she already reached her limits.

 

             “Jongkook oppa?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook calls her. 

 

             “Ya gae saekki-ya. How dare you call Somin?”, Jihyo almost yell. Snatching Somin’s phone from her.

 

             “Jihyo-ya, wae geurrae? Are you upset at me? What’s wrong with you now? You’ve been cold to me since we wrap up the shoot. You don’t even answer my calls and replying to my messages. What’s all this? I even stay at home waiting for you and not going to the gym, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook express his dissatisfaction to Jihyo.

 

             “Shibal! You asked me what’s wrong with me when you’re the problem? What’s wrong with you, oppa?”, Jihyo sobs. 

 

             “Jihyo…”, Jongkook surprise after hearing Jihyo sobbing. 

 

             “Don’t look for me today. I’m staying at Somin’s.”, Jihyo says. “And by the way, you can go to the gym as you want right now.”, Jihyo ends up the call.

 

             Jongkook is speechless after hearing Jihyo’s. She is ing upset at her. She’s even sobbing. Jongkook tries to figure it out as he takes a sit on his couch. He puts his hands on the back of his head while leaning his back on the couch. He stares at the ceiling blankly and try to remember about today’s shoot. Did he do something wrong? Yes, he did but he can’t figure it out and it’s frustrating for him too!

 

             Jongkook who is frustrated by himself decides to call Jaesuk. Jaesuk probably knows since he talks about it this evening. Jongkook thought it’s nothing but after hearing Jihyo’s crying, getting angry and even cursing at him, he did do wrong to her. 

 

             Despite the late hour on that night, Jongkook takes his phone and calls Jaesuk. He feels bad for calling him at this hour but he is restless since he can’t figure out. After few rings, Jaesuk answers his call.

 

             “Kookjong-a.”.

 

             “Hyung, mian for calling you at this hour.”.

 

             “If you feel bad, why would you call Kookjong-a? Aigoo.”.

 

             “Mian, hyung. But it’s urgent.”.

 

             “What’s wrong? Jamkan, I’m going outside. My wife and Naeun is sleeping.”, Jaesuk feels the rush.

 

             After few seconds, Jaesuk asks him back as he walks out from his bedroom and goes to the living room. “Kookjong-a, what’s wrong?”.

 

             “Jihyo… wae geurae, hyung?”, Jongkook stutters.

 

             “Aaaaa Jihyo. I thought there’s really something urgent.”, Jaesuk sighs in relief. Just couple things, he thought.

 

             “It’s urgent for me, hyung.”, Jongkook admit in sullen. A rare sight of Jaesuk to see Jongkook’s this weak.

 

             “You still can’t figure out?”, Jaesuk predicts.

 

             “Eo….”.

 

             “I’ll tell you since you’re like this. I don’t want your relationship with Jihyo will affected by this. I did remind both of you before. Keep your personal feelings aside and work like a professional oncam.”, Jaesuk explains. “I think Jihyo portrayed it well but….”, Jaesuk hesitates. 

 

             “Just tell me, hyung. Don’t feel bad when it’s my fault.”, Jongkook gives in.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jaesuk nods.

 

 

With an overhead pace comes a dark brown teddy-bear-look-alike, big enough to fit in the arms of Jihyo. At first she is curious, then as Hotteok crouches there is a chirping-bark.

 

             “Eo?”, Jihyo says. “Are you feeling afraid, gongju? Or do you want to cuddle with omma?”, her sweet voice as new blossom asking her dog. 

 

             Soon, Hotteok comes closer to her out-stretched hand and after a few sniffs, she gives a to her mother. Her tongues of sandpaper almost dripping with every she gives. Hotteok somehow looks bigger than Jihyo while she’s in her arms. 

 

             “Do you want to play frisbee with omma?”, Jihyo asks while Hotteok. She gets up from her lying down on her lawn and gets up to play frisbee with Hotteok. 

 

             Hotteok looks like a girl who could run all day and still be eager to go again. Her jowls are almost grinning. She has the speed of a cute puppy but her teeth are adult and so her paws. Jihyo laughter fill the lawn as she enjoys playing Hotteok. “This is the last one, gongju. Omma pigonhae jigeum.”, Jihyo says to her dog. 

 

             She throws the frisbee enthusiastically as it goes further to the gate. ‘Pop!’ it hits someone’s leg. It must be hurt. 

 

             “Aaaa!”, Jongkook screams while touching his ankle as he jumps numerously. 

 

             “Ommo, oppa!”, Jihyo shouts and also surprise that Jongkook is there. She goes rapidly to Jongkook, afraid that he’s hurt though she is surprise to see Jongkook. The hit somehow looks painful. “Gwenchana?”, Jihyo asks while grabbing Jongkook’s arm. 

 

             “It’s painful.”, Jongkook acts. 

 

             “Anja.”, Jihyo says as he asks Jongkook to sit on the chair in her lawn. She squats to look at Jongkook’s ankle. She touches and looks at it closely. It’s swollen. 

 

             “Oppa, it’s swollen and red.”, Jihyo raises her head to look at Jongkook. Jongkook misses that face, he thought while staring at her. “Oppa.”, Jihyo calls her. “An appeo?”, Jihyo asks again.

 

             “Appeo.”, Jongkook says. It’s not that painful but somehow God hears him, maybe this is his chance to made up with her. He will use this chance after ghosted by Jihyo for four days. He gets to meet her today as he’s free. No shooting, no working out and no playing soccer, only celebration this morning as he celebrates Gym Jongkook anniversary. It’s been a year.

 

             “Jamkan. Can you wait for a while? I will put Hotteok inside and take the first-aid kit.”, Jihyo says. “Or… do you want to come in? I’m alone.”, Jihyo surprisingly offers him that he won’t reject it. Yes, this is his chance!

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook nods as he limps to Jihyo. Jihyo who aware it quickly grabs Jongkook to lean on her while her other free hand carrying Hotteok. 

 

             As he brings Hotteok inside, Hotteok sits on the couch to sleep as if she understands to give her parents a space. That cute little dog!

 

             “You should be careful.”, Jihyo suddenly accuses Jongkook as she treats Jongkook’s ankle.

 

             “Naega?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief. Jihyo is the one who threw the frisbee to his feet. 

 

             “What are you doing here?”, Jihyo coldly asks as she conceals ointment on Jongkook’s feet.

 

             “What else? I want to meet you.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “Wae?”.

 

             “You don’t even want to meet or talk to me. You screened my calls and ignored my messages. It’s been four days, Jihyo-ya. You don’t miss me?”, Jongkook asks in dissatisfy. 

 

             “Then why don’t you meet me here earlier?”, Jihyo asks though she knows that Jongkook is busy with hisschedules. 

 

             “You know I don’t have time…”, Jongkook answers in sullen while looking at Jihyo’s sad back which faces him while she treats him.

 

             “You should find some times.”, Jihyo fires. “It’s done. You can go home.”, Jihyo says as she finishes wrapping the bandage on his feet. 

 

             “Jihyo…”, Jongkook calls her.

 

             “It will be fine after tomorrow. Just keep your bandages on. Don’t take if off yet.”, Jihyo reminds.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Jongkook grabs her hand as he stands up. He slowly touches Jihyo’s cheek and adore her pretty face that he misses so much. Did he just return from Denmark again? Why does he miss the pretty woman in front of him like crazy?

 

             “Go home.”, Jihyo glares at him and brushes off his hand. 

 

             “I can’t go home like this.”, Jongkook starts his act. He points his injured ankle to Jihyo. 

 

             Jihyo turns and looks at his ankle. Poor Jongkook for having injured on his ankle because of her. But he hurt her too, mentally and physically. Injured ankle is nothing, right? It will probably fine in two days. It’s just swollen. However, she feels bad that she’s the cause of it. Though it’s not her intention.

 

             “Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks as he notices Jihyo going silence.

 

             “I will just send you home.”, Jihyo gives in.

 

             The ride is somehow so awkward as they both going silence. Jihyo just focuses looking straight while driving. Her ultimate goal is just sending Jongkook home and return to her home after that. 

 

             Jongkook keeps peeking on his side as he eyeing Jihyo. He don’t know how to start the conversation and how to talk with Jihyo. He heard enough from Jaesuk and Somin few days ago and admits that he’s fault. But he still doesn’t know how to talk the matters with Jihyo if she’s avoiding him. He begins to stare at Jihyo while those thoughts flying in his mind.

 

             “What are you staring at?”, Jihyo asks. Her eyes still looking forward. 

 

             “Eo? Eo…. Aniya.”, Jongkook looks away. “I…. I miss you… Jihyo.”, he confesses.

 

             “I don’t. So don’t talk to me.”, Jihyo enlighten. It’s hurt Jongkook but not as how hurt Jihyo few days ago so he just resist with it. He deserves it.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter