606 - Study

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo pose with a lot of poses that Jongkook, Hyemin and Hongda had teach her before as they often hanging out with her, not to forget her millions of experiences in photoshoot too. She is wearing a dodger blue western shirt with black and grey stripes skirt. She even poses with her vanilla strawberries ice cream that she bought earlier with Hyemin and Hongda from an ice cream shop nearby the park.

 

Jihyo looks always stunningly beautiful in the pictures that she posts earlier on her Instagram with a caption of two spoon emoji, Jongkook thought in his mind as he scrolls his Instagram feed and stalks his girlfriend’s Instagram since he didn’t follow her. He wonders on his couch why Jihyo didn’t tell anything to him and didn’t even reply to his messages. 

 

‘Is she still mad at me? About yesterday? Why would she get mad when I don’t even intentionally hug that girl? Should I just let her fall and hurt herself?’, Jongkook asks himself in his mind while tilting his head as he stares at Jihyo Instagram’s post.

 

“She didn’t even ask me if I’m free to accompany her today and just went hang out with Hyemin and Hongda?”, Jongkook murmurs. “Should I give her a call?”, Jongkook asks himself. 

 

He did have a doubt to call Jihyo as he knows that she is still upset by him because of yesterday’s shoot. But being a gentleman as he is, he takes his phone and dials Jihyo’s number. Jihyo didn’t even answer his call, though he expected. He tries again and after his phone but still didn’t get any from her, he gives up. He just thought that he might give her spaces and times for a while and send his messages to her.

 

Jongkook: Jihyo baby, I know you’re still mad at me. Baby, I will give you space for a while. You know that’s not my intention to hug her. I know it’s sound like an excuse but trust me, I’m just trying to help her, baby. If you have done clearing your thoughts, message or call me baby. I miss you, Jihyo :( <3

 

Jongkook send his heartfelt messages to Jihyo and just went to his bedroom. “I should just stay longer at the gym earlier if I knew Jihyo’s not here.”, Jongkook sighs as he walks away from his couch and goes straight away to his bedroom.

 

 

Jihyo and Somin sip their ice Americano coffee that the crew of Madecasol Ointment’s bought it for them earlier. They just wrap up their shooting for the CF that day and taking their rest at the table in the corner of the shooting scene. They take a bite of their bulgogi sandwich from Subway while sipping their ice Americano coffee. 

 

             “Unnie, gwenchana?”, Somin asks Jihyo while munching her food.

 

             “Eo. Gapjagi wae?”, Jihyo replies with her mong face. As usual.

 

             “Aniya. Just asking.”, Somin scrunches her nose while still munching on her food.

 

             “Eat properly, Jeon Somin.”, Jihyo giggles.

 

             Arasseo unnie.”, Somin munching her food while talking, probably wants to annoy her not-blood-related sister.

 

             Jihyo just shakes her head and smiling with Somin’s reaction. She is cute as always but her playfulness that even Jihyo can takes.

 

             “Unnie.”, Somin calls her again after wiping with a tissue as she takes her last bit of her sandwich earlier.

 

             “Eo?”, Jihyo answers with her mong face. Again.

 

             “Unnie neun…. Jongkook oppa rang… Gwenchana?”, Somin carefully asks while looking at Jihyo.

 

             Jihyo who is taken aback by Somin’s sudden question suddenly chokes while sipping her ice Americano. She puts down her sandwich and cough numerously that she gets teary eyes. Somin who is sitting next to her quickly gets up as she is shock by Jihyo’s reaction. She’s feeling guilty that her sudden question makes Jihyo’s surprise that she chokes.

 

             “Unnie gwenchana?”, Somin takes tissues and wipes Jihyo’s shirt that is smear slightly by her choking earlier. 

 

             “Eo, gwenchana gwenchana. Keunyang anja. Keokjeong hajima, Somin-a.”, Jihyo assures her while tapping Somin’s chair as a sign for her to take her position back.

 

             “Mianhae, unnie.”, Somin asks while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Aniya. Unnie gwenchana.”, Jihyo taps Somin’s hand twice.

 

             “Unnie. Unnie neun Jongkook oppa rang, something’s wrong, right?”, Somin still asking carefully to Jihyo.

 

             “Jongkook oppa told you that?”, Jihyo makes her assumptions.

 

             “Aniya. Keunyang-“.

 

             “Did Jongkook oppa message you and ask about me?”, Jihyo cuts her off with her eyes suddenly turns fierce.

 

             “Ani ani, unnie.”, Somin quickly denies while shaking her head.

 

             “Noona? Are you done? Let’s go.”, Jihyo’s manager suddenly interrupts. 

 

             “Eo? Kaja.”, Jihyo quickly stands up. She takes a look at Somin again. “Please don’t talk anything to Jongkook oppa about me. Eo?”, Jihyo reminds Somin while pointing her finger to Somin.

 

             “Arasseo unnie. See you tomorrow.”, Somin defeats, don’t want to upset Jihyo anymore.

 

             “Eo. Bye Somin!”, Jihyo walks away and waves her hand to Somin. Despite taken aback by Somin’s sudden question, she quickly walks away from the shooting scene as the thought of going home and sleep make her happy.

 

 

Jongkook stares at the ceiling blankly while intertwining his fingers together. He tosses from left to right and from right to left numerous times as can’t sleep due to his worry of Jihyo. He misses her though they can’t meet often as usual but at least he can hear Jihyo’s voice as he calls her or just texting her with a text message. But it’s been two days. Did Jihyo have her peaceful days too as they don’t talk to each other? 

 

             He gets up from his bed. Though he is tired from Problem Child in House’s shooting this morning and also going to the gym this evening, but worrying Jihyo is making him more tired. He looks for his phone and dials Somin’s number.

 

“Somin, sorry to disturb you at this hour. Jihyo neun… gwenchana?”, Jongkook asks as soon Somin answer her call.

 

“Ne? Eo…. Ani?”, Somin sounds confuse.

 

“Yes or no, Somin-a?”, Jongkook rushes. 

 

“She looks like she is okay but after I mentioned your name, she looks so mad.”, Somin confesses.

 

“Jinjja?”, Jongkook sighs though he expects it.

 

“Ne. Did you even give her a call, oppa? You told me that you know the reason why she is mad at you and that’s why you ask me to look at her today.”, Somin says. “Do you give her a call, oppa?”, Somin asks again.

 

“I didn’t.”, Jongkook replies.

 

“Do you even go to her house to meet her?”, Somin asks again dissatisfied.

 

“I’m….not.”, Jongkook feels defeat.

 

“Oppa! Aigoo. You really don’t know woman, don’t you?”, Somin starts to get upset but she still can control it as she doesn’t want losing it to Jongkook, her favorite unnie’s boyfriend.

 

“What can I do? I thought she needs some space to sort her feelings. And… and… I don’t even go to her house because I’m afraid she doesn’t want to meet me.”, Jongkook gives excuses.

 

“Oppa.”, Somin shakes her head and puts her hand on his forehead though Jongkook can’t see it. “You don’t know unnie or you don’t know woman’s feeling?”, Somin sighs.

 

“What do you mean I don’t know Jihyo? Ive been dating her for 4 years, Somin-a.”, Jongkook emphasizes in dissatisfied. 

 

“I know. But why are still like this, oppa? I’m not in the position to fix your relationship with unnie right now. But I did know how she feels as I’m also a woman.”, Somin explains.

 

“Help me, Somin-a.”, Jongkook asks for a sudden favor to Somin.

 

“Arasseo, oppa. Listen to me.”, Somin getting ready to give her advice.

 

“Are you free tomorrow? If you are free, you can come to our shooting scene and give her surprise. She will not be able to reject you nor to ignore you in front of others. And don’t forget to bring food. For her and also the crews. Maybe this will work since she will touch by your actions?”, Somin suggests. “By that time, you have to shower her with your loves and attentions.”, Somin continues.

 

“Keurae. It seems like a good idea. I have a shooting of Mom’s Diary tomorrow morning but I’ll drive to your shooting scene tomorrow as soon as possible.”, Jongkook agrees, finally forming a smile on his lips. “But what if people ask about us? I mean, I suddenly goes there and bring foods?”, Jongkook asks.

 

“Just tell that you are there to support us, oppa.”, Somin answers while shaking his head. How come his oppa be this clueless. He did dating with Jihyo for 6 years and now, but how come he can’t come up with ideas and answers? Is he really Sparta and the Commander just like in Runningman? Is he really that Detective Kook who always solves the mysteries in Runningman?

 

“Arasseo Somin-a. Jinjja gomawo. I’ll pay you back later if this works.”, Jongkook says.

 

“Eo, you sure have to pay me back. I’ll send you the address later, oppa.”, Somin replies.

 

 

“Urineun, sangjoe mabeobsa!”, Jihyo and Somin chants their spell on the rolling camera with their Witch’s green outfit to fit the Madecasol Ointment CF. They put their sweet smile in front of the cameras trying to be professional as they are.

 

             Few minutes later, they are ask to take a break for about 30 minutes before have to shoot their last scene. “Arghhh this CF is so much fun, unnie!”, Somin exclaims as she and Jihyo takes their seat.

 

             “Eo, Somin-a.”, Jihyo agrees while taking off her witch’s hat, a part of her costume.

 

             “It’s a cute CF.”, Somin says.

 

             “Eo, no wonder Sechan and his hyung look cute in this CF.”, Jihyo says as he refers to Sechan and his hyung, Sehyung used to shoot the Madecasol CF before.

 

             “Maja. Are we replacing them, unnie?”, Somin jokes with his pretty eyes smile.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo giggles. 

 

             “Sechan will be upset if he knows we’re replacing him and Sehyung oppa.”, Somin chuckles.

 

             “Sechan don’t know?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face, looking at Somin.

 

             “Ani.”, Somin shakes her head.

 

             “You don’t tell him?”, Jihyo asks while looking at Somin closely. Probably with her mong face too.

 

             “Ani unnie. Naega wae?”, Somin asks in curious.

 

             “Ani. I thought you and Sechan always tells each other about your days. Since… you guys… are flirting?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “Aniya unnie!”, Somin denies shyly while tapping slightly Jihyo’s hand.

 

             As they chit-chatting during the break, one of the crews come to Jihyo and Somin. “Gomawoyo, Jihyo-ssi, Somin-ssi. You guys really have a good friend.”, he thanks and shows a plastic of sandwich wrap from Subway and walks away with a smile.

 

             Jihyo and Somin just bows with their smile as their replies.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face. Don’t have any idea what the crew talks about. Suddenly thanking her and Somin while Somin is anxious as she knows that Jongkook is probably there already. They plotted this yesterday.

 

             “Jihyo! Somin!”, a familiar voice calls Jihyo and Somin from distance.

 

             They turn in unison to the familiar voice and Jihyo is shock by her boyfriend’s appearance while Somin, as an actress as she is just pretends to be shock.

 

             “What are you doing here?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief while trying to pretend that she is annoy buy the muscle man’s appearance.

 

             “Eo, oppa!”, Somin pretends to be happy as and eyes open widely. “You are here?”, Somin asks, still acting.

 

             “Eo. Just want to visit you guys.”, Jongkook smiles and spontaneously takes his seat next to Jihyo.

 

             “Jongkook-ssi, gomawoyo.”, A group of the crews thanking Jongkook as they pass by him.

 

             “Ne. Meoggeoyo.”, Jongkook replies with a slight bow.

 

             “Gapjagi?”, Jihyo asks in annoy while looking Jongkook straight in the eyes.

 

             “Can you stop mad at me, Song Jihyo? I’m here to support you. And Somin.”, Jongkook emphasizes while slowly taking her hand and it under the table, probably can’t be seen by people. “I miss you.”, Jongkook confesses with his soft glare.

 

             Jihyo who almost defeats by seeing Jongkook’s small puppy eyes and cute face quickly turn her eyes to Somin. “Jeon Somin? Can you please explain what happen?”, Jihyo looks at Somin fiercely too as she suspects that this is her doing. 

 

             “Na aniya, unnie. I don’t know that oppa would come here.”, Somin shakes her head and waving her hands rapidly to deny Jihyo’s accusations though she is.

 

“Then how would oppa know our shooting’s address?”, Jihyo still asks Somin. She probably knows that this is Somin’s doing. No one else unless there’s Kwangsoo here.

 

“Jihyo, Jihyo.”, Jongkook waving his hand twice to Jihyo’s face, probably wants her attention to move to him and saving the poor Jeon Somin. “It’s not Somin’s fault.”, Jongkook states.

 

“So it’s true.”, Jihyo’s smirk.

 

“Unnie, mianhae.”, Somin pouts while apologizing in sullen.

 

“Aniya, Somin-a. Gwenchana. Unnie not mad at you. Gomawo, Somin-a.”, Jihyo replies while smiling, leaving Somin’s curios and scare to death.

 

“Eo?”, Somin asks in disbelief with open widely. Don’t even understand by Jihyo as she suddenly thanking her. It’s a sincere thanks or sarcastic thanks?

 

“I miss you, oppa.”, Jihyo lovely look at Jongkook while scrunching her nose.

 

“Are you not mad at me now?”, Jongkook smiles while Jihyo’s hands.

 

“I told you it will work, oppa.”, Somin suddenly getting excited after witnessing the scene of Jongkook and Jihyo’s made up. Also relief not to be scold by the scary Jihyo earlier.

 

“Jeon Somin.”, Jihyo scoffs receiving a playful smile by Somin.

 

“Can I kiss you now?”, Jongkook asks in his excited tone.

 

“Michyeosseo?”, Jihyo hit Jongkook’s chest lightly.

 

“Yeorebun. Na ajik isseoyooooo.”, Somin taps the table lightly to tease them.

 

Jongkook and Jihyo just laugh at her while each other hand.

 

“Jongkook-ssi. Gomawoyo for the foods.”, one of the audio producer thanks Jongkook while walking to them.

 

“Are you perhaps dating one of them? Song Jihyo-ssi? Animyeon Jeon Somin-ssi?”, one of the cameramen jokes receive a laugh from them.

 

“Ya aniya!”, the audio producer hit the cameraman’s head. “Don’t you see the article earlier? Kim Jongkook-ssi and Yoon Eunhye.”, he says while looking at cameraman.

 

“Aaaa hyung.”, the cameraman touches his head. “Jinjjaya? What article?”, he asks.

 

“It’s viral now. You have your phone, right?”, he says to the maknae cameraman. “Jongkook-ssi, chukahaeyo. You’ve been dating Yoon Eunhye right? I know how celebrities in this industry work. They denied it to the press but actually dating in real life. I thought you are dating Song Jihyo-ssi since she’s your entertainment girlfriend and your official love line right now.”, he voices his opinion while pointing at Jihyo and walks away.

 

“Chukahaeyo, Jongkook-ssi though it’s late to congrats you after a decade of your relationship.”, the cameraman says cheekily while bowing to Jongkook and rubs his head and walks away. 

 

“Oppa, what was that? What article they talked about? With Eunhye unnie?”, Somin asks in curious while looking at Jongkook in puzzles.

 

“Nado molla. Let me check.”, Jongkook anxiously takes his phone and speak of the devil, Gapjin messages him and send the article that the crew talk about earlier. ‘Yoon Eunhye’s agency denies new rumors of a past relationship with Kim Jongkook’, he reads in his mind. He looks at Jihyo with her mong face who sits next to him. He just made up with her, he doesn’t want to distance with her again if she really gets upset again after this.

 

“What’s that, oppa?”, Jihyo asks curiously. As she receives a silent from Jongkook, he snatches Jongkook’s phone and read the article that Gapjin send to him. 

 

Jihyo read it carefully and almost burst but she manages to hold out as she is in public. It would be strange for her to suddenl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter