616 - Monopoly

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona, you are getting prettier these days.”, Yikyung says to Jihyo who is on her phone after wrapping up the shoot earlier.

 

             “Eo, Yikyung-a. Aniya. I’m getting old.”, Jihyo smiles while shaking her head.

 

             “I really want to shoot with you again outside Runningman, like Tteokbokki Brothers months ago.”, Yikyung says as he refers Jihyo guesting his show few months ago.

 

             “Wae? You don’t like Runningman?”, Jihyo asks while tilting her head.

 

             “Aniya. I used to see you here. You’re funnier outside Runningman.”, Yikyung chuckles. “You’re prettier too.”, Yikyung says shyly as he scratches his non-itchy neck.

 

             “Are you hitting on me right now, Yikyung-a?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “Aniya noona. I’m your fan.”, Yikyung grins.

 

             “Jihyo.”, Dokwon calls Jihyo who came from the toilet as he approaches Jihyo.

 

             “Ne, sunbaenim.”, Jihyo turns to Dokwon.

 

             “Jongkook hyung-ie neun?”, Dokwon asks.

 

             “Molla. I think he’s there.”, Jihyo points at the shooting scene that is decorated by flowers. Looks like a wedding set somehow.

 

             “Eo. keurae. Let’s go there.”, Dokwon says. “Eo, Yikyung. Are you hitting on Jihyo?”, Dokwon asks Yikyung as he aware that he is there talking to Jihyo.

 

             “Aniyo, hyung.”, Yikyung denies while grinning.

 

             Dokwon and Jihyo along with Yikyung go to the wedding-like-set to look for Jongkook. Fortunately, he is there looking around the set with Haha and Sechan.

 

             “What is all this?”, Haha asks as he looks around.

 

             “Yeppeo, hyung.”, Sechan says.

 

             “Jongkook hyung.”, Dokwon calls.

 

             “Eo. Wae?”, Jongkook turns to look at Dokwon who is with Jihyo. Also Yikyung.

 

             “I’m just looking for you.”, Dokwon admits.

 

             “You misses oppa?”, Jihyo jokes.

 

             “Aniya.”, Dokwon giggles.

 

             “Hyung. Hyung. I think you should take pictures with Dokwon hyung here.”, Haha suggest as he points at the white sofa which decorated along with the wedding-like-set.

 

             “Eo. Maja. You guys are good right, right now? No more fighting.”, Sechan says as Jongkook and Dokwon used to be a rival in the past on previous episode.

 

             “Keurae. Kaja hyung.”, Dokwon says as he likes the idea and grabs Jongkook.

 

             “Aaaaa mwoya? This is not necessary.”, Jongkook tries to reject it but he can’t as he is grabbed by Dokwon.

 

             “Is this a wedding of Jongkook hyung and Dokwon hyung?”, Yikyung chuckles as Jongkook and Dokwon take their seat at the white sofa.

 

             “Aaaaaiii.”, Jongkook shy.

 

             “Jihyo, please take our picture.”, Dokwon requests as he gives his phone to Jihyo.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo nods and takes his phone. “Look at me. Smile.”, Jihyo instructs.

 

             “Funny.”, Sechan giggles along with Haha.

 

             “Eyyy, Jongkook oppa. Can you please smile?”, Jihyo frowns as Jongkook is not smiling. He is shy so he is not smiling but that makes Jihyo frowning.

 

             “Wae? It’s not necessary.”, Jongkook talks back.

 

             “Oppa!”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Hyung, jebal. Just please smile once.”, Haha turns to frown.

 

             “Oppa. Palli!”, Jihyo shouts as her forehead wrinkle.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook gives in. Though he is shy, he smiles widely as he sits on the couch while Dokwon is standing behind him and touching his shoulder. It sure does funny. Somehow, it looks like their wedding.

 

             “That’s nice.”, Jihyo smiles as she snaps their picture.

 

             “Ya ya ya. What are you guys doing?”, Jaesuk enters the scene along Sukjin, Woojae and Somin.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Somin asks in puzzle while looking around.

 

             “Jongkook and Dokwon’s wedding?”, Sukjin jokes as he points at them.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo, Haha and Sechan say in unison.

 

             “Aniya.”, Jongkook denies. He quickly gets up from the couch.

 

             “Hyung, eodiga?”, Dokwon grabs Jongkook shoulder.

 

             “We are done, keutji?”, Jongkook asks while looking at Dokwon.

 

             “Eo. Hajiman hyung, you still have to take pictures.”, Dokwon says.

 

             “Na, wae? Honjasseo? Aniya aniya.”, Jongkook rapidly rejects Dokwon’s idea. Why bother taking picture alone?

 

             “Ani. Jihyo rang.”, Dokwon says as he points at Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Maja maja.”, Sechan agrees.

 

             “Somehow it looks like a wedding scene. Palli hyung.”, Haha shouts.

 

             “Noona, palli wa.”, Sechan calls Jihyo as he waves at her.

 

             “Na wae?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face. She suddenly become the spotlight. Also Jongkook.

 

             “Unnie, palli wa.”, Somin also encourages.

 

             “This is not necessary.”, Jongkook says as he waves his hand. Not liking the ideas. Well, he is shy.

 

             “Come on, Kookjong. Jihyo is waiting for you. She is going to you right now. Wait there.”, Jaesuk starts to tease.

 

             “I’m not, oppa.”, Jihyo denies. She doesn’t like to be in the spotlight since it’s off-cam. It’s embarrassing to play along while off-cam because it’s real. Not loveline.

 

             “Wait here, hyung.”, Dokwon says as he retreats from the set.

 

             “Ya.”, Jongkook screams.              

 

             “Palli wa Jihyo. We want to go home.”, Haha whines as he looks at Jihyo.             

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo gives in. She immediately walks to Jongkook who sits on the white couch.

 

             “Aniya aniya Jihyo. Don’t bother to come here.”, Jongkook quickly forbid his girlfriend.

 

             “Should I or not?”, Jihyo asks in annoyance as she looks at Jongkook, the members and guests.

 

             “Keunyang ka, Jihyo.”, Sukjin points at them.

 

             “Just this once, jeballlll.”, Haha almost pleads as he is desperate.

 

             “Arasseo. Oppa just wait there.”, Jihyo gives in as she instructs Jongkook. The members are annoying sometimes but to grant their wishes are easy. It’s her boyfriend too, so there are no mere loveline here anyway.

 

             “Jihyo, you don’t have to.”, Jongkook sighs as he feels more shy that Jihyo already takes her seat next to him.

 

             “Are you shy in front of the members and guests, oppa?”, Jihyo starts to tease.

 

             “Aniya. Keunyang…”, Jongkook stutters. Avoiding Jihyo’s eyes because he is too shy.

 

             “Just act normal. Why are you so shy?”, Jihyo chuckles. “It’s just the members, Dokwon sunbaenim, Yikyung and Woojae. Why so shy? It’s not the real wedding. What if it’s our wedding? Would you asks me just to sit at the audiences seat without coming to you on stage?”, Jihyo challenges with a smile.

 

             “Aniya. That’s different, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook blushes.             

 

             “Ya! Mwohae? Start posing, jebal. I want to go home.”, Haha shouts to the couple.

 

             “Jongkook oppa is so funny.”, Somin chuckles as she aware Jongkook is being so shy.

 

             “Ya! What’s wrong with the gap? Sit closer.”, Jaesuk shouts. 

 

             “Closer?”, Jihyo repeats. She slowly moves to sit closer to Jongkook that their thighs touch each other.

 

             “Is this really necessary, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Just grant their wish once in a while, oppa. They are our family.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “If they ask us to kiss, then are you willingly to kiss me in front of them?”, Jongkook challenges.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

           “Micheosseo.”, Jongkook chuckles too.

 

             “Noona! Hyung! Why both of you smiling like a crazy person? Pose now!”, Sechan says.

 

             “I’m getting tired.”, Dokwon says as he is ready to take pictures.

 

             “Arasseo. Arasseo.”, Jihyo gives in. She immediately hugs Jongkook waist while smiling as she poses in front of the camera making the members screaming excitedly.

 

             “Aaaaa, unnie.”, Somin suddenly blushes.

 

             “Song Jihyo daebak.”, Haha gives thumbs up as he grins.

 

             “Jongkook being awkward.”, Sukjin points out.

 

             “Hyung! Why are being so awkward toward noona? Noona is your yeochin majayo?”, Woojae asks in disbelief.

 

             “Ya. Mwoya?”, Jongkook flusters. “Mwohae, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo who suddenly gives him a bold move.

 

             “Sirheo?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face as she lets go of Jongkook’s. Without their realization, Dokwon snapping their pictures all the time. Including their candid and natural conversations. 

 

             “Kookjong, mwohae?!”, Jaesuk shouts in disbelief. He doesn’t want to play along while on-cam, so what is with off-cam? There’s no camera.

 

             “Hyung, jebal.”, Sechan whines.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook asks them.

 

             “Jihyo, hugs Jongkook again jebal.”, Sukjin requests.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo quickly making her move.

 

             “Smile, oppa.”, Somin requests too. Jongkook who is shy instantly smile so that they are not in the spotlight anymore. He slowly moves his hand to hug Jihyo’s shoulder making the audiences more excited. Though it’s nothing, but they are making a fuss. Well, it’s still Runningman. 

 

             “That’s it.”, Dokwon praises.

 

             “Kissseu hae. Kisseu hae.”, Haha suddenly chants while looking at the members especially Jaesuk and Sechan.

 

             “You are good.”, Jaesuk grins as he makes eye contact with Haha who is grinning too.

 

             “Kisseu hae. Kisseu hae.”, Sechan joins.

 

             “Oppa, kiss unnie juseyo.”, Somin shouts.

 

             “Ya. Kiss is not necessary.”, Jongkook rejects as he shakes his head.

 

             “Keunyang kiss, hyung.”, Dokwon frowns.

 

             “They are dating?”, Yikyung asks Woojae.

 

             “Eo, you don’t know?”, Woojae laughs.

 

             “Ani.”, Yikyung answers shortly.

 

             “Palli!!!”, Haha shouts. 

 

             “Kisseu hae. Kisseu hae.”, Sukjin turns to chant.

 

             “If you’re not gonna kiss me. I will kiss you, oppa.”, Jihyo threatens.

 

             “Are you seriously gonna kiss me in front of the members?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief. He likes thing private so showing to the members that they are kissing is embarrassing for him.     

 

             “Just do it, jebal. Then we all can go home.”, Jihyo glares.

 

             “Aniya aniya.”, Jongkook rejects.

 

             “Palli hyung!”, Sechan encourages. Jihyo who is getting sick of waiting for Jongkook quickly making her move again. She gives a smooch at Jongkook’s lips and immediately walks away as she also finds it embarrassing to kiss in front of the members. She just wants it to end so that the members stop. As always, the audience is being excited again.

 

             “Song Jihyo jinjja daebak.”, Haha laughs as he gives numerous thumbs up. Satisfied.

 

             “Waaa noona.”, Yikyung gasps that his mouth and eyes open widely. He almost hitting on Jihyo earlier. He glad that he didn’t do it far. If not, he will be getting a punch from Kim Jongkook the muscle man.    

 

             “That’s it.”, Dokwon smiles in satisfaction.

 

             “Ya c…”, Jongkook grins to Jihyo who stuck out her tongue to him as his face turns to red as chili. 

 

 

“Mwoya? Where did he go?”, Jihyo looking for the enemy who is hiding behind the hut.

 

             “Eo, I saw you.”, Jihyo smiles as she tiptoeing to approach the enemy. She hides behind the bush as she decides to ambush the enemy if he peeks. 

 

             “Come on! Come out!”, Jihyo screams excitedly. 

 

             “Jihyo?”, Jongkook calls Jihyo as soon as he enters his apartment. He just returns from the gym for workout as always.

 

             “Eo!!! Eo!! He peeked!!!!”, Jihyo quickly starts to fire but Jongkook hugs and kisses Jihyo numerously on her cheek making Jihyo lets go of her phone.

 

             “Ahhhh oppa! Mwohae?!”, Jihyo tries to free herself. She quickly takes her phone on the ground and unfortunately she defeats in the game. She losses her chance to fire the enemy who is just hiding in front of her because of Jongkook.

 

             “Why are you getting so mad at me?”, Jongkook chuckles while hugging Jihyo and his face just an inch closer to Jihyo.

 

             “Can you move, jebal?”, Jihyo pulls Jongkook from her. She is getting annoy as she loses. “I lose because of you.”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook while showing her game on her phone.

 

             “Mwoya? Pubg? Ddo?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief.

 

             “Eo. I lose now, oppa!”, Jihyo screams in anger.

 

             “You don’t know how to play yet you’re blaming me for your defeat?”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Ya! I won back then. Pubg Boot Camp. I even received an award from them.”, Jihyo enlighten as she crosses her arms.

 

             “Back then. I’m improving now.”, Jongkook chuckles while taping Jihyo’s cheek.

 

             “You’re not. You don’t know how to play. I won against you, Sukjin oppa and Donghoon oppa.”, Jihyo stuck out her tongue while looking away.

 

             “Aigoo. Uri yeochin neomu kyeopta.”, Jongkook hugs Jihyo and giving her kisses numerous time again.

 

             “Can you please stop kissing me?”, Jihyo brushes off Jongkook’s face in annoyance.

 

             “You don’t even stop yourself from kissing me in front of the members and guests this afternoon?”, Jongkook fires as he refers Jihyo kissed him in front of the members and guests while shooting that.

 

             “That’s different.”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook smiles while hugging Jihyo tighten that their body press together.

 

             “Ya! Can you please go to shower? You are reek of sweats.”, Jihyo blushes.

 

             “I thought you like my scents?”, Jongkook challenges again. Enjoying his time to tease his girlfriend.

 

             “Jigeum aniya. You’re smelly.”, Jihyo fires.

 

             “What are you doing tomorrow?”, Jongkook asks, ignoring Jihyo.

 

             “Nothing.”, Jihyo answers shortly as her big doe eyes look at Jongkook.

 

             “So I guess I won’t have to get shower.”, Jongkook chuckles. Something is in his mind.

 

             “Mwo? Go to shower, palli. You are dirty, oppa.”, Jihyo tries to free herself from Jongkook.

 

             “No. I’m afraid I will be drenched with sweats again after this.”, Jongkook states with a smile as his hand starts to wonder under Jihyo’s shirt.

 

 

“Jihyo.”, Jongkook calls Jihyo as he takes out a white box from the car drawer. 

 

             “Eo? Mwoya, oppa?”, Jihyo asks in her mong face while staring at the white box on Jongkook’s hand.

 

             “For you.”, Jongkook opens the box. It’s a Bay Tree 2way necklace from Scudo Handcraft.

 

             “Necklace?”, Jihyo predicts.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods shyly. He opens the box and takes out the necklace to show it to his girlfriend.

 

             “Yeppeo.”, Jihyo smiles as she looks at it. “Hajiman, oppa. It’s too much already. You already gave me a lot of necklace.”, Jihyo pouts as she feels bad.

 

             “You said that as if you don’t know me, Jihyo-ya. I’m disappointed.”, Jongkook sighs.

 

             “Ani. Keunyang…”, Jihyo stutters.

 

             “Take it.”, Jongkook says as he rapidly puts on the necklace on Jihyo’s neck. He looks at it and it’s beautiful. Suits well with Jihyo.

 

             “Gomawo, oppa.”, Jihyo smiles. She looks at the necklace and plays with it. The necklace was extrabold, as if it drew a line upon her skin, as if she could be a comic book hero drawn upon the world rather than a page.

 

             “Yeppeo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “You gave me much already”, Jihyo pouts.

 

           “Gwenchana.”, Jongkook assures as he pats Jihyo’s head. “Remember when Jaesuk hyung mentioned about the initial necklace that I bought from Numbering?”, Jongkook chuckles as he remembers Jaesuk mentioned about the necklace that he bought from Numbering to Jihyo on Runningman shooting. An initial necklace with letter S which means ‘Sooyeon’, Seongim’ and ‘Song’.

 

             “Eo. You gave me that necklace when we were on a date at Gangnam. You asked Donghoon oppa his opinion about the necklace and yet he is telling it to Jaesuk oppa just to tease you.”, Jihyo giggles.

 

             “Maja. Keu Donghoon saekki.”, Jongkook giggles along. 

 

             “Jamanchu! Jamanchu!”, Haha teases Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

             “I heard Jongkook bought necklace for Jihyo.”, Jaesuk says as Haha told him that Jongkook bought a necklace for Jihyo. Jongkook and Jihyo just laughs it off and keeping their mouth shut as they are fluster by Jaesuk’s. The cameras are rolling too and the guests are there.

 

             “Jihyo keeps giving him a chance.”, Jaesuk continues to tease making the couple laughing in fluster. 

 

             “Neoneun, neoneun.”, Jihyo says to Haha as she points her finger to him making Haha’s laugh.

 

             “I can’t believe Jaesuk oppa would mentioned it while the cameras were rolling.”, Jihyo chuckles. “I was fluster.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “Nado. It’s a relieved that the production crews just put in as the preview and censored the ‘necklace’ word. Jaesuk hyung is dangerous.”, Jongkook shakes his head.

 

             “Maja.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Should we go now?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Eo. You want to go to the gym after this so we better go now.”, Jihyo nods.

 

 

“You come by yourself, unnie?”, Soohyun, The Witch’s Diner’s director and Jihyo’s friend asks her.

 

             “Ani. Jongkook oppa send me here since I’ll be drinking.”, Jihyo chuckles. The thoughts of drinking the soju and beer make her happy.

 

             “He send you here and he must be going to the gym right now, keutji unnie?”, Seulgi predicts. She is one of The Witch’s Diner’s staffs too.

 

             “You guys are good at keeping your love life secret, noona. it’s fascinating.”, Wonbin, the Witch’s Diner’s drama staff praises her.

 

             “Hajiman, it’s difficult actually. Since we work together.”, Jihyo admits as she sipping her beer. 

 

             “Wae, unnie?”, Soohyun asks.

 

             “You know how this industry works. Especially Runningman. We have to betray each other in the show. Sometimes we have to play along with guests and show interest to them despite knowing that our partner is presence. And sometimes it leads to misunderstanding too.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “It must be hard for you, noona.”, Wonbin speaks.

 

             “Eo. Hajiman, Jongkook oppa suffers more than me I think.”, Jihyo giving her sad smile to her friends.

 

             “Wae unnie?”, Seulgi asks in puzzle.

 

             “I may be experience this for 4 years since we are together but oppa has been cope with this for almost a decade since he likes me before Runningman exist.”, Jihyo says shyly.

 

             “Eo? Where else you meet Jongkook oppa?”, Soohyun tilts her head.

 

             “Family Outing.”, Jihyo gives a short answer while taking a bite of popcorn.

 

             “Waaaa. It’s been so long. Your first guest of variety shows, keutji noona? Hot Issue.”, Wonbin gasps.

 

             “Eo. Jinjja.”, Jihyo chuckles as she remembers the good old memories of her. Especially the Hot Issue song. People mostly named the song as ‘Song Jihyo’s song’ instead of ‘4 Minute’s song’.

 

             “You don’t know that he likes you back then, unnie?”, Seulgi asks. Probably curious and finds Jihyo’s stories is amusing. 

 

             “I didn’t.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “He is too loyal unnie. Keu Kim Jongkook.”, Soohyun shakes her head and sipping her beer.

 

             “That’s the reason I won’t leave him.”, Jihyo says shyly while chuckling.

 

             “You better don’t, noona.”, Wonbin jokingly warns her with a smile.

 

             “So, your plan unnie?”, Seulgi suddenly asks. As she is fascinated by Jihyo’s love story.

 

             “Plan? Musseun?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face while looking at Seulgi.

 

             “You won’t get married with Jongkook-ssi?”, Seulgi asks, leaving Jihyo in shock.

 

             “Molla. We both love and comfortable living like this.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “As long as you are happy, unnie.”, Seulgi smiles.

 

             “It’s almost 11:30 pm. Should we go home by now?”, Soohyun suggests as she looks at her watch.

 

             “Keurae.”, Wonbin agrees. 

 

             “Your namchin is here yet, unnie?”, Soohyun asks.

 

             “Ajik. He is just finish playing soccer. He is on his way. You guys can go home. Don’t bother to stay with me. Na gwenchana.”, Jihyo assures with a smile.

 

             “I will stay with noona. You guys can go.”, Wonbin offers.

 

             “Mian unnie. My mom is waiting.”, Soohyun apologizes.

 

             “Nado unnie. Mian.”, Seulgi apologizes too.

 

             “Aniya. Gwenchana.”, Jihyo smiles. 

 

             “Butakiya, Wonbin-a.”, Soohyun says to Wonbin.

 

             “See you on our next meeting.”, Seulgi waves her hand to Jihyo and Wonbin.

 

             “You should go, Wonbin-a.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Aniya, noona. You will be alone here.”, Wonbin giving excuses.

 

             “Gwenchana. There’s no one here.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “And that’s the reason I should stay with you. You’re celebrity, noona.”, Wonbin keeps giving excuses.

 

             “Oppa is almost here. You can go.”, Jihyo smiles not to offend Wonbin.

 

             “And that’s the reason I should stay with you too. Jongkook-ssi is almost here. So I won’t stay long with you here since he is coming.”, Wonbin smiles.

 

             “Ayyyy, neo jinjja.”, Jihyo shakes her head. Probably gives in by the stubborn Wonbin. She understands him since she is stubborn herself. 

 

             “You’re welcome, noona.”, Wonbin giggles.

 

             After about 5 minutes talking to each other, Jihyo’s phone receive a notification. It’s probably from her boyfriend. She takes a look at her phone and opening her Imessage.

 

             Kim Jongkook oppa: I’m here baby ^^

 

             “Oppa is here. I should go. Jinjja gomawo, Wonbin-a.”, Jihyo thanks Wonbin who accompanying her for about 5 minutes while waiting for Jongkook. She takes her bag and taps on Wonbin’s shoulder once as her gratitude.

 

             “Eo, noona. Let’s go outside together.”, Wonbin stands up too as he wants to grab a taxi.

 

             Jihyo and Wonbin walk together outside and Jihyo bows to Wonbin as she enters Jongkook’s car. 

 

             “See you again, Wonbin-a.”, Jihyo bows again and smile to Wonbin as she closes the door.

 

             “Nuguya?”, Jongkook asks as he sees Jihyo walking together with a young man.

 

             “Wonbin.”, Jihyo answers with a smile while looking at her boyfriend.

 

             “I thought you are with Soohyun. Where is she?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “She is going home earlier. Along with Seulgi. Wonbin accompany me for a while, while waiting for you, oppa.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “Just the both of you?”, Jongkook frowns.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo answers.           

 

             “Ya. How can you stay alone with him?”, Jongkook frowns as he fastens Jihyo’s seat belt.

 

             “Ya. We didn’t do anything. He’s just accompanying me.”,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter