626 - Manny Pacquioa

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The dark clouds with a heavy rain show no signs of the rain to stop. Though the Hotteok somehow warm their body for a while, the coffee with the good aroma that they bought warm their body too. Not to forget, the hot skewers melt in their mouth bring happiness to them. Eating a good hot food with a hot cup of coffee, heated them and ease their mind.

 

             “Ahhh that was so good. I had a good food in the rainy day.”, Haha exclaims as he enters the van. They are going back to the SBS Building after ending the shoot and as the members’ request, they take a van together again to go back to the SBS Building to have their time together.

 

             “Are you going to drive, Jaesuk?”, Sukjin asks Jaesuk who already sits on the driver seat.

 

             “Why are you asking that hyung when Jaesuk hyung has already took his seat on the driver seat? And you on the passenger seat next to him.”, Sechan points out while giggling.

 

             “Maja, oppa. Just be yourself. The shoot has end and the cameras were off. There’s no need to show your concern.”, Somin joins as she giggles too.

 

             “Ya. Are you saying that I’m fake?”, Sukjin asks in disbelief.

 

             “Ji Sukjin fake life!”, Haha teases too while laughing.

 

             “Keumanhae, yeudeura. That’s just him being him.”, Jaesuk laughs while looking at each member on the back seat through the mirror.

 

             “The camera is off?”, Jihyo asks with her mong expression.

 

             “Eo, unnie.”, Somin, who sits next to her on the back seat answering her.

 

             “Eo, keurae?”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Eo, noona.”, Sechan answers too as the maknae sit together on the back seat.

 

             “Wae? Do you want to sit with Jongkook hyung as you guys already made up?”, Haha predicts, adding a joke too.

 

             “Aniya…”, Jihyo denies shyly.

 

             “Andwae?”, Jongkook suddenly asks Jihyo as he turns to look at her on the back seat.

 

             “Oppa, let’s switch seat. You can sit here next to Jihyo unnie.”, Somin offers Jongkook with her seat.

 

             “Keureom naneun? Do I stick with the couple here at the back?”, Sechan asks Somin who suddenly leaves him to sit with the couple.

 

             “You can sit here, Sechan-a. I can just pull out this chair.”, Haha says and points a seat next to him as he unfolded the chair in the middle of the middle seat.

 

             “Eo? The unfolded chair work? I should let Jihyo unnie and Jongkook oppa sit together by themselves earlier so that they quickly make up.”, Somin says.

 

             “You are so slow, Jeon Somin.”, Sukjin interrupts.

 

             “Arghh, oppa.”, Somin pouts.

 

             “Somin-a, let’s switch seats.”, Jongkook suddenly speaks as he wants to sit next to his girlfriend. They made up earlier and he wants to be with her because he misses her so much.

 

             “Arasseo oppa.”, Somin smiles and immediately went to switch seats.

 

             “Why are you sitting here?”, Jihyo asks as soon as Jongkook takes a seat next to her.

 

             “I’ll be going too.”, Sechan quickly retreats.

 

             “Keurae. Jalhaesseo. I’ll get going now.”, Jaesuk says as he starts the engine.

 

             “Ne, oppa.”, Somin answers after she fastens her seatbelt.

 

             “Ya.”, Jongkook nudges Jihyo as he calls her in silence.

 

             “Eo?”, Jihyo answers.

 

           “Bogoshipeo.”, Jongkook smiles as he grabs her hand.

 

             “Joyonghae.”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “I heard it.”, Haha says as he sits just in front of the couple.

 

             “Nado. But I’ll pretend that I didn’t hear it.”, Somin chuckles.

 

             “We should talk by ourselves and let the couple do their own work at the back.”, Jaesuk says as he peeks the members on the back seat.

 

             “What work, hyung? They can’t do that here. Disgusting!”, Haha groans with his dirty mind.

 

             “Arghhh, mwoya Jaesuk oppa?”, Somin joins too.

 

             “Ya! What are you all thinking? Micheosseo?”, Jihyo asks the members.

 

             “You think we will be doing that here? I will wait for us to come home.”, Jongkook knocks out all of them with his cheeky smile while turning his head to look at the Mong Jihyo.

 

             “Arghhhh hyung!”,

 

             “Oppa!”,

 

             “Kim Jongkook hyung!

 

             “Kookjong-a!”.

 

             “Jongkook hyung mwoya!”.

 

             All the members complain as they can’t stand Jongkook’s cheesy comment, making the couple enjoying their time while laughing.

 

 

“Arghhh, I guess I have to do it now.”, Jihyo sighs as soon as she enters her house.

 

             “I will help you.”, Jongkook offers while taking off his shoes.

 

             “Are you sure? My house is big.”, Jihyo asks him to make sure.

 

             “And that’s the main reason I should help you, yeobo.”, Jongkook smiles while pinching Jihyo’s cheek.

 

             “Arasseo. Don’t pinch my cheek. Appaseo.”, Jihyo frowns as she brushes off Jongkook’s hand from her cheek.

 

             “Gapjagi? Since when you feel the pain when I pinched your cheek?”, Jongkook chuckles as he follows Jihyo.

 

             “Stop running your mouth freely. Let’s start cleaning.”, Jihyo says lazily.

 

             “Eo? Are you getting sick of me or are you getting old?”, Jongkook immediately hugs her.

 

             “Arghh oppa. We are here not to play. You wanted to help me to clean the house, right?!”, Jihyo pouts as she tries to free herself.

 

             “Ara. And I’m not playing either. I’m asking you a question now. Can you just answer?”, Jongkook asks while pouting his mouth.

 

             “Ya! Do you believe that I’m finally getting sick of you right now?”, Jihyo says as she hit Jongkook’s mouth lightly.

 

             “I know you won’t. I just want to hear you say it yourself.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “I will never say it because I don’t want to see your annoying face. Keurigu mwo? I’m getting old? Ya, Kim Jongkook!”, Jihyo screams while hitting his chest gently.

 

             “Wae? Majaneunde? You’ re getting old.”, Jongkook continues to tease while chuckling.

 

             “I’m so done with you. Just go to these pretty younger woman. They all are probably simping over you.”, Jihyo says while pushing Jongkook from her body.

 

             “Ya. Why would I go to them if I have my yeochin here?”, Jongkook tightens his hug.

 

             “Aniya! I’m old. You like younger woman. Keunyang ka!”, Jihyo pouts while frowning as she tries to free herself from his hug.

 

             “Never. I would never let you go. I love you so much.”, Jongkook says annoyingly while landing his lip all over Jihyo’s face and neck.

 

             “Ya! Oppa! Kim Jongkook!”, Jihyo groans because she can’t stand Jongkook’s non-stop kisses.

 

             “Wae?”, Jongkook asks between his kisses.

 

             “Kim Jongkook!”, Jihyo screams again.

 

             “Seongim? Is that you?”, Jihyo’s mother suddenly enters the house while witnessing them.

 

             “Omma?”, Jihyo screams in shock as her eyes open widely while looking at her mother who is standing there watching them.

 

             “What are you guys doing?”, Gwija scoffs as she blinks eyes. Blushing.

 

             “Eo… aaa… Annyeonghaseyo, eomonim.”, Jongkook rapidly free Jihyo’s hug and bowing to her mother.

 

             “Eo. Jongkook.”, Gwija nods while looking at him.

 

             “Omma. What are you doing here? I thought you are going to Pohang with appa and Seongkyung?”, Jihyo asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo. They are waiting outside. I forgot my wallet.”, Gwija says.

 

             “Keurae? Arasseo.”, Jihyo answers. “This is it, keutji?”, Jihyo says while handling Gwija’s wallet on the kitchen table next to her.

 

             “Eo.”, Gwija nods and rapidly takes the wallet from Jihyo’s hand. “Keureom. Na kanda. Jusim…hae…”, Gwija says to the couple with a cheeky tone to tease them while walking away.

 

             “Argh, omma. Mwoya? Jusimhaeyo.”, Jihyo says as she bids her goodbye to her mother.

 

             “Jusimhaeyo, eomonim.”, Jongkook says too.

 

             “Ya! Neodo jusimhae. What are you thinking?”, Jihyo points at Jongkook.

 

             “Ya. We thought that no one home. I don’t know that your mom suddenly entered because she forgot her wallet.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “I told you just jusimhae. If this is your house we can do anything. But this is my house. I live with my family. We can’t do anything dangerous here.”, Jihyo reminds while frowning and crossing her arms.

 

             “Anything…. Dangerous? What was that?”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “You and your dirty mind!”, Jihyo hit Jongkook’s head as she walks away to take the cleaning equipment at the store.

 

             “Ya!”, Jongkook chuckles while following her.

 

             Jongkook willingly helps her girlfriend to clean the house on his free schedules. Starting from the living room to the kitchen and to the bathroom and lastly to the lawn and Hotteok’s playground. Jihyo takes her chance to clean the house as her family went to Pohang to visit her grandmother. She just send her regards to her grandmother through her family as she can’t go due to her upcoming schedules. Same goes to Seongmoon, who is still studying abroad.

 

             As for the last place to clean, which is the lawn, Jongkook waters the grass and also beautiful plants along the lawn. He smiles because the pretty flowers look so beautiful. 

 

             “Why are you smiling, oppa?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face as she notices that Jongkook has been smiling for a while.

 

             “Eo? Keunyang. The flowers look so pretty. Especially the purple one.”, Jongkook says while pointing at the purple plant which caught his eyes.

 

             “Eo? Igeo? That’s mine.”, Jihyo says excitedly with her expression while pointing at the purple plant.

 

             “Jinjja?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief.

 

             “Eo. It’s Verbena. You know that I like purple so I plant this few months ago. And now it looks so pretty like this.”, Jihyo smiles as she approaches the Verbena while gently touches it.

 

             “Verbena?”, Jongkook asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo. Verbena. It is not particular about soil, except that it must be well-draining. Poor soil is acceptable for Verbena growing conditions. The Verbena flower are often lost when planted in soil that becomes soggy following heavy winter snow or spring rain.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “Keureom. It will died… winter is coming soon. And rains are often now.”, Jongkook says to Jihyo.

 

             “Ara, oppa. Keunyang…. It looks beautiful. I like to see it grows though it will stop bloom due to the four season in our country.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

             “It’s really pretty. Just like you.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Mwoya? Am I a flower now?”, Jihyo chuckles while shaking her head.

 

             “Eo. My beautiful flower. My Verbena.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “But it’s gonna die soon, oppa. Keureom naneun? Ottoke?”, Jihyo tests him while standing up and put both her hands on her waist.

 

             “Ya. You are not going to die. I’m always with you who will keep you bloom.”, Jongkook says while pointing the hose pipe to Jihyo, making Jihyo screams in shock by Jongkook sudden attack.

 

             “Oppa! What are you doing, eo?”, Jihyo laughing as she prevents herself from getting soak. But Jongkook shows no sign to stop.

 

             “I have to keep you bloom, Jihyo-ya. Why are you avoiding things that make you bloom?”, Jongkook continues to while watering her with the water comes out from the hose.

 

             “Ya. Igeon aniya!”, Jihyo quickly approaches Jongkook while stopping him by grabbing the hose and throws it to the ground.

 

             “Now you’re blooming. Perfectly. Nicely. Prettily.”, Jongkook smiles while fixing Jihyo’s messy hair.

 

             “Michin nom!”, Jihyo pinches his cheek. “Keureom na ottoke? I’m drenched!”, Jihyo says while showing her outfit getting drenched by the water.

 

             “Keureom? You have to change your outfit.”, Jongkook laughs.

 

             “Fortunately we have stop cleaning. I can take a shower now. If not, you will be cleaning my house alone.”, Jihyo giggles. 

 

             “Who says you can take shower?”, Jongkook jokes again.

 

             “Ya. I’m soaked and it’s cold!”, Jihyo complains while pouting .

 

             “Let’s shower together.”, Jongkook whispers while smiling.

 

             “Byuntae saekki.”, Jihyo whispers back with her cheeky smiles too.

 

 

Jongkook is looking at all the gym accessories with his eyes that full of determination. As if he wants to eat all of them and pair it with his body and muscles. One thing that caught his eyes, the boxing gloves.  He takes a pair of the white boxing gloves and smiles from ear to ear. As if it is his child. 

 

“Igeoya.”, Jongkook says with a smile.

 

             “Mwoya, oppa? Are you finally got something to buy?”, Jihyo approaches from afar as she is looking at sport shoes.

 

             “Sooyeon-a, yeppeo?”, Jongkook asks while showing the boxing gloves that caught his eyes.

 

             “Boxing gloves? Are you going to buy this?”, Jihyo predicts.

 

             “Eo. Manny Pacquiao is coming this Monday. I should buy one.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “If I’m not mistaken, you already ordered two pair of boxing gloves from HDEX?”, Jihyo emphasizes while crossing her arms.

 

             “Eo? Maja!”, Jongkook gasps.

 

             “So why don’t you keep that and use the HDEX one instead, oppa?”, Jihyo emphasizes again while pointing at the boxing gloves on Jongkook’s hands.

 

             “Keurae? I shouldn’t waste my money to buy a pair of new one.”, Jongkook nods while keeping the boxing gloves back to its position.

 

             “Sonnim, do you want to buy the boxing gloves? I can put it on the counter for you.”, one of the Adidas’s staff comes to approach the couple.

 

             “Aniyo. He won’t buy those. Kamsahamnida.”, Jihyo answers in behalf while bowing lightly to the worker. 

 

             “Ne.”, the staff nods too.

 

             “Kaja.”, Jihyo quickly grabs Jongkook’s hand to walk away from the store. Afraid that people will caught both of them since Jongkook is way too visible with his big build body. Luckily, he wears hoodie and all those big muscles are safely cover underneath it.

 

             “Should we go to eat now, Sooyeon?”, Jongkook offers while looking around the mall.

 

             “Yeogiseo, oppa?”, Jihyo asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods.

 

             “You want us to get caught? Once we take off our mask just to put the food in our mouth, then people would be like ‘Ooo that’s Kim Jongkook and Song Jihyo. Spartace Couple. Kim Jongkook! Song Jihyo!’. You want that to happen?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Omo. I forgot.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Why are you always forgot? Are you turning to be mong too?”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Ya. Mong is only for you. I forgot because whenever I’m with you, I feel like I am myself. Kim Jongkook and Cheon Sooyeon. Not the celebrities life we had. Just a normal life. You should be grateful.”, Jongkook smiles behind his mask and nudges Jihyo lightly.

 

             “You are getting better with your cheesy comments day by day, eo?”, Jihyo asks as she pinches Jongkook’s abs.

 

             “Ya!”, Jongkook screams in pain while avoiding Jihyo’s pinch.

 

             “Kaja. Let’s go eat somewhere else.”, Jihyo chuckles.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook chuckles too.

 

 

“This week I will be doing live after a long time heh. It’s not just gonna be me sitting down.. I’m thinking of trying to do a real-time workout together while sharing about this and that heh. 

 

Since it’s also my first time.. will this end up good.. kk. I’ll just.. think of it as my workout kk

 

I’ll go hard.. and because I need to go soccer right away.. kk

 

Anyway!

 

I will start tomorrow 10/6 (Thursday) 8pm (KST)!

 

I have filming starting morning tomorrow..

 

See you tomorrow..”.

 

Jihyo reads the caption on Gym Jongkook’s channel regarding his live workout that her boyfriend will do today’s evening. She has been waiting for it with her phone while lying down on her bed. 

 

“He and his workout.”, Jihyo shakes her head while smiling. “I can’t believe I’m lying on the bed just to watch him doing his live workout now.”, Jihyo sighs.

 

“Because you are head over heels for him, unnie.”, Seongkyung brags in to her room and immediately sitting down on her bed too.

 

“Ya! You don’t know how to knock the door?”, Jihyo frowns.

 

“I just heard you babbling and decides just to enter your room without knocking.”, Seongkyung chuckles.

 

“Michin saekki.”, Jihyo hit lightly Seongkyung’s arm.

 

“Unnie, are you seriously going to fangirling for Jongkook oppa like this every day?”, Seongkyung asks.

 

“Fangirling? Ya! He is my boyfriend! I’m not his fan.”, Jihyo frowns while looking at her sister seriously.

 

“Ara. I don’t mean that.”, Seongkyung flinches while looking at her.

 

“Keureom?”, Jihyo asks.

 

“Keunyang… are you seriously… not going to… marry oppa?”, Seongkyung asks carefully.

 

“Najunghae…”, Jihyo answers immediately while turning to look her phone.

 

“Najunghae onje? You’re not going young-“, Seongkyung stops as Jihyo turns to glare at her. “Kanda. I have a date.”, Seongkyung rapidly stands up while bidding her goodbye to Jihyo.

 

“Gyeolhon?”, Jihyo asks herself as soon as Seongkyung’s left.

 

“Molla. Let’s just watch oppa first.”, Jihyo says.

 

 

“Hyung, today’s match was awesome.”, Dindin said to Jongkook.

 

             “Every match was awesome.”, Jongkook says after gulping down his drink.

 

             “I know, right.”, Dindin chuckles.

 

             “Hyung, you are not going home?”, Gapjin asks while interrupting Jongkook and Dindin’s conversations.

 

             “Kaja.”, Jongkook immediately stands up while wiping his sweats.

 

             “Ddo?”, Dindin asks in disbelief while eyeing Jongkook.

 

             “Someone is waiting.”, Jongkook says to Dindin happily.

 

             “Arghhh hyung….”, Dindin sighs. He can’t believe that Jongkook is really head over heels for his girlfriend.

 

             “Na kalkae.”, Jongkook smiles while waving his hand to Dindin who has dissatisfy expression on his face.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Dindin nods while waving his hand to Jongkook too.

 

             “You are going straight away to home right, hyung?”, Gapjin asks to make sure while fastening his seatbelt as soon as he and Jongkook enter the van.

 

             “Ani. Send me to Jihyo’s house. I want to show off my boxing gloves.”, Jongkook smiles while touching his boxing gloves from HDEX.

 

             “Eo? Jihyo noona’s jib? She is not at your house, hyung?”, Gapjin asks in curious.

 

             “Ani. She is at her own house. I’m not at home all day so she decides to spend her time at home and play with uri gongjunim.”, Jongkook explains.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Gapjin nods and he immediately drives to Jihyo’s house at Mapo. The ride takes about 20 minutes to arrive and Jongkook quickly goes outside his van as they arrive in front of Jihyo’s house. Before entering her house, Jongkook decides to call Jihyo. Afraid that she might be asleep or doing some chores. 

 

             “Jihyo?”, Jongkook calls her as soon as she answers.

 

             “Eo, oppa? Wae? You are done with soccer?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo. Neo eodiya? Jib?”, Jongkook predicts.

 

             “Eo. Jibe.”, Jihyo answers. 

 

             “Mwohae?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Keunyang… lying down on my bed while thinking of you?”, Jihyo jokes with a chuckle.

 

             “Ya. You make me miss you even more.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “I miss you too.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Keureom. Go outside. I’m here.”, Jongkook reveals with a smile.

 

             “Eo? Oppa wasseo?”, Jihyo asks in shock.

 

             “Eo. I’m infront of your house. Palli!”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Jinjjaya?”, Jihyo asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo. Palli wa.”, Jongkook enlightens.

 

             “Gojimal hajima. I’m not falling for your scheme.”, Jihyo sulks.

 

             “Ya. I’m really here. jamkan. I will ring your doorbell.”, Jongkook says while immediately rings Jihyo’s doorbell.

 

             Ting tong.

 

 “Eo? jinjane. I heard my doorbell.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Ya. Palli wa. Neomu chuwo.”, Jongkook acts to shiver.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo ends the call while quickly walking outside. 

 

             “Noona isseo?”, Gapjin asks from the van through the window.

 

             “Eo. You can go.”, Jongkook says while keeping his phone.

 

             “Arasseo. Kanda.”, Gapjin says as he bids his goodbye.

 

             Not long after that, little steps heard from inside the gate. That must be her, Jongkook thoughts.

 

             “Oppa?”, Jihyo asks with her eyes open widely while looking at Jongkook who is standing right in front of her house.

 

             “Jihyo annyeong.”, Jongkook waves his hand to the shock Jihyo.

 

             “What are you doing here? Honjasseo?”, Jihyo asks while looking around. “Let’s go inside. People will see us.”, Jihyo says while helping Jongkook with her stuffs.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo asks while looking at Jongkook’s stuffs. One of it is a big box. Looks like from a parcel that he receives recently.

 

             “Jihyo-ya. Look at this.”, Jongkook says excitedly while opening the box. It is the boxing gloves he receives from HDEX.

 

             “Boxing gloves?”, Jihyo asks while looking at the boxing gloves come out from the box.

 

             “Eo. It’s from HDEX. Yeppeo, keutji?”, Jongkook asks excitedly while showing the boxing gloves to his mong girlfriend.

 

             “Igeoya?”, Jihyo asks while taking the boxing gloves from Jongkook’s hand.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Eo. Yeppeo. Cool.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “I came to show you this. I can’t wait to meet Pacquiao.”, Jongkook reveals with a smile.

 

             “I know you are excited to meet him. But the fact that you are here straight away from your livestream and soccer just because you wanted to show me this?”, Jihyo asks while pointing to the boxing gloves.

 

             “Eo. Wae?”, Jongkook admi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter