621 - Her y Clothes

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, do you miss me?”, Yeojin jokes to Jihyo who is sitting next to her.

 

             “Keureom, neoneun?”, Jihyo jokes back.

 

             “Manhi bogoshipeo, unnieeeeeeee~~”, Yeojin says while hugging Jihyo, acting aegyo.

 

             “That’s my unnie, Choi Yeojin-ssi.”, Somin pouts after taking a bite of her jajangmyeon.

 

             “Somin is jealous.”, Sechan grins while pointing at Somin.         

 

             “Date her so she won’t get jealous toward any of Jihyo’s friends.”, Jaesuk jokes while making his usually annoying face to tease his favorite loveline of Runningman.

 

             “Maja, Sechan-a.”, Haha agrees.

 

             “Ahhh hyung. It’s nothing like that.”, Sechan denies while waving his hands to deny it.

 

             “I’m not taking your unnie, Somin-a.”, Yeojin chuckles while pulling away her hug from Jihyo.

 

             “Have you acting in a drama with Jihyo, Yeojin-a?”, Sukjin asked Yeojin while pointing at Jihyo who is sipping Jongkook’s jjamppong broth.

 

             “Ne.”, Yeojin agrees in puzzle.

 

             “Mianhaeyo, Yeojin-ssi. This hyung doesn’t know anything.”, Jaesuk apologizes while pointing at Sukjin.

 

             “He really doesn’t know anything.”, Haha agrees while shaking his head.

 

             “I thought you know more about Jihyo since she is like your dongsaeng, Sukjin oppa.”, Seoyeon pointed out.

 

             “This hyung is useless, Seoyeon-ssi. He doesn’t know anything no matter how close you are with him.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “It’s not like that, Jongkook-a.”, Sukjin denies.

 

             “He is funny.”, Jayeon chuckles.

 

             “Funny, Jayeon-ssi?”, Jaesuk asks in disbelief.

 

             “You are the only one who said that Sukjin hyung is funny.”, Haha laughs.

 

             “Ya, that’s nothing wrong.”, Sukjin pretends to be angry.

 

             “It doesn’t true either.”, Somin interrupts while chuckling.

 

             “Ya, Jeon Somin.”, Sukjin says to Somin.

 

             “Eo, maja unnie. Have you contact Jinhyuk? I guess he misses us a lot, especially you.”, Yeojin chuckles.

 

             “Ani. He doesn’t. And why would he miss me?”, Jihyo asks while still sipping Jongkook’s jjamppong broth. 

 

             “I thought he has a slight crush on you before?”, Yeojin asks to make sure, making Jongkook look at both of them.

 

             “Nugu? Jinhyuk?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “Eo. You didn’t know?”, Yeojin asks back.

 

             “Mollaseo.”, Jihyo shakes her head while sipping the broth again.             

 

             “Choi Jinhyuk? The lead character for your Emergency Couple’s drama?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “He liked you?”, Jongkook asks. Jealousy starts to fill in.

 

             “Mollaseo. Ask Yeojin.”, Jihyo answers in uninterest as she focuses on her food.

 

             “Jinjja, Yeojin-ssi?”, Jongkook quickly turn to ask Yeojin, making the members notice his jealousy.          

 

             “Nado molla, oppa. Hajiman, the way he looked at Jihyo unnie before seems like that.”, Yeojin smiles, not knowing the boyfriend is jealous.

 

             “Who wouldn’t like Jihyo unnie? She is pretty and is full of kindness.”, Jayeon interrupts while smiling.

 

             “And friendly. She likes to smile a lot that probably all the man will go crazy over her.”, Seoyeon adds as she smiles while taking a bite of her jajangmyeon.

 

             “Keureom.”, Yeojin smiles while agreeing to the other guests.

 

             “Mwoya? I’m not.”, Jihyo denies.

 

             “Maja, unnie.”, Jayeon says again.

 

             “It’s true. Hajiman, no one has caught unnie’s heart. Keutji, unnie?”, Somin asks while eyeing Jongkook, probably teasing him.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods as she takes hint of Somin’s teasing.

 

             “Don’t eat my jjamppong.”, Jongkook says while being childish as he takes his jjamppong bowl from Jihyo.

 

             “Aaaaa oppa.”, Jihyo says in disbelief.

 

             “Jongkook hyung is being childish again.”, Haha points out as he shakes his head while witnessing the common sight of Jongkook who always being jealous of Jihyo.

 

             “Meogjima, eo?”, Jongkook points at Jihyo.

 

             “Ayyy Kookjong.”, Jaesuk groans at Jongkook.

 

             “Why Jongkook oppa is being so childish and jealous as if Jihyo unnie is his real girlfriend? It’s only a loveline and the camera is off. Why acting like that?”, Seoyeon chuckles, not knowing anything. 

 

             “I also wonder.”, Jayeon agrees while smiling.

 

             “Jongkook oppa is my namchin. He is being jealous over everything. He even got jealous over the damn Winnie the Pooh which doesn’t even exist in the world.”, Jihyo suddenly reveals making Jongkook and the other members shock. “I won’t eat your jjamppong anymore.”, Jihyo pouts while pulling the bowl to Jongkook.

 

             “Ya. You always get mad to me if I jealous over something on you.”, Jongkook fires.

 

             “So stop being jealous over nothing.”, Jihyo glares while pouting as she crosses her arms.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Yeojin asks in disbelief while witnessing the love quarrel.

 

             “Jinjjaya?”, Seoyeon asks as her eyes almost pop out.

 

             “Pretend that you are not here, Yeojin-ssi, Jayeon-ssi, Seoyeon-ssi.”, Jaesuk reminds.

 

             “Waeyo?”, Jayeons asks in puzzle.

 

             “We always witnessed this scene so it’s nothing unfamiliar for us, but to you guys…”, Haha continues.

 

             “Ani. Jihyo unnie and Jongkook oppa… are they really together?”, Yeojin asks in puzzle while tilting her head.

 

             “As you see, unnie.”, Somin nods while chewing her food.

 

             “How can I stop being jealous?”, Jongkook crosses his arms too.

 

             “Ahhh, oppa keumanhae. He was my colleague 8 years ago as we start to act together. Why are always like this?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief.

 

             “Yeojin said he has a crush on you before.”, Jongkook points out.

 

             “And what? Do I date him? Aniji?”, Jihyo frowns.

 

             “Eo… ani…”, Jongkook admits.

 

             “Keureom, keumanhae.”, Jihyo says while turning away from Jongkook. “I’m done eating.”, Jihyo pulls away her bowl too as she sips her drink.

 

             “Mian. Eo?”, Jongkook apologizes while grabbing Jihyo’s hand.

 

             “I don’t know what to say.”, Jihyo looks at him.

 

             “Let’s go home.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Eo? Keurae?”, Jihyo asks in anticipation. 

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook nods.

 

             “Kaja.”, Jihyo stands up while holding on Jongkook as she stands up too.             

 

             “Keunyang ka?”, Seoyeon asks in puzzle.

 

             “They are like that. Their expressions are way too funny.”, Sechan laughs while pointing at Seoyeon, Yeojin and Jayeon who are witnessing the unfamiliar scene. And also the fact that Jongkook and Jihyo is dating, not only a mere loveline.

 

             “Jinjja, unnie?”, Yeojin asks to make sure while stopping Jihyo as she grabs Jihyo’s arm.

 

             “Eo. As I said before. I would be so grateful if you guys keep it a secret. Butakhae.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Unnie daebak.”, Jayeon gives her a thumb up while opening her eyes widely.     

 

             “Mwoya? Na kanda. Thanks for coming to our show, Yeojin-a, Jayeon and Seoyeon.”, Jihyo bows to the guests of the day as she excuses herself along with Jongkook.

 

             “Daebak.”, Sayeon utters while tilting her head. Still in disbelief though Jongkook and Jihyo are already leaving.

 

             “They are really couple?”, Yeojin asks again.

 

             “Eo. Just keep it a secret. They don’t like to disclose about their relationship as attention are on them these days.”, Haha says.

 

             “And dating in a secret is their style of love life.”, Somin continues.

 

             “Wahhh.”, Yeojin shakes her head upon hearing the revelation of Jongkook and Jihyo.

 

 

“Oppa.”, Jihyo calls Jongkook while drying her hair as she takes her seat next to Jongkook on the couch.

 

             “Yeobo~”, Jongkook says while taking a glance to Jihyo.

 

             “What are you watching?”, Jihyo asks while looking at Jongkook. Not even looking at the tv.

 

             “Sport news.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Keurae?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Wae? Are you still hungry, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks while looking at Jihyo as he hugs her waist.

 

             “Ani.”, Jihyo shakes her head.

 

             “You didn’t even finish your jajangmyeon earlier.”, Jongkook points out.

 

             “But I did sipped your jjamppong’s broth a lot.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Just a broth.”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

             “Na gwenchana.”, Jihyo smiles while tapping Jongkook’s nose.

 

             “What are you doing tomorrow?”, Jongkook asks while staring at Jihyo adorably.

 

             “I’m settling my contract with my new agency.”, Jihyo answers. “Oppa neun?”, Jihyo asks back.

 

             “So you would probably be busy all the day, keutji? Keureom, I will go to the gym at night and hanging out with omma. It’s been a while.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Where are you going with eomoni?”, Jihyo asks in interest.

 

             “Playing golf, maybe.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Daebak.”, Jihyo smiles while opening widely.

 

             “Are you going to spend the night here, yeobo?”, Jongkook asks while ruffling Jihyo’s wet hair.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Keurae.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Are you that happy? I’ve been staying the night here for 4 years, but you are still excited eo?”, Jihyo tests.

 

             “Keureom. Even the thought of you making me go crazy. I always picture you in my mind.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Oppa byuntae-ya?”, Jihyo removes herself from Jongkook.

 

             “I can’t be byuntae to my own my girlfriend who is partically living with me for 4 years?”, Jongkook chuckles again.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jihyo glares at him while pouting .

 

             “Maja, Jihyo-ya? Should we hanging out with omma? It’s been a while. Gwenchana?”, Jongkook suddenly suggests.

 

             “Gapjagi? Naeil? I can’t tomorrow. I told you earlier, right?”, Jihyo enlightens in case Jongkook miss out.

 

             “Ara. But not tomorrow. Other day. When are you free?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Wednesday I will be taking gongju a walk. Emmm, Thursday I will be signing a contract with my new agency.”, Jihyo says as she is remembering her schedule.

 

             “Friday? I will be free on Friday.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Friday neun ddo andwae. I have a meeting with Glutanex’s team at their company.”, Jihyo reveals.

 

             “Saturday? Sunday?”, Jongkook asks in a rush as he really wants to hang out with her two favorite women. It’s been a while for him.

 

             “Both days I will be free.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Saturday would be fine, keutji?”, Jongkook finally forming a smile on his lip.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jihyo nods with a smile too.

 

 

Wearing a sleveless white knit top pairing with a black short skirt and a uni multicolour hand crochet tambourine bag making Jihyo looks like a teenager who is having a coffee for her breakfast on her latest Instagram post. Not to forget, making her boyfriend and her fan are going crazy for her outfit of the day that day.

 

             Jongkook: What are you wearing? So y, yeobo.

 

             Jihyo: You don’t like it?

 

             Jongkook: Ani. Neomu neomu neomu joha ^^ How I wish I can see you right now :(

 

             Jihyo: Just celebrate your debut anniversary, oppa. You will see me tonight at home. Why the fuss? >:( 

 

             Jongkook: Are you going to meet Sukjin hyung and his colleague while wearing that outfit?

 

             Jihyo: Ani. I’m just wearing this for my breakfast today with Hyemin and Hongda. Don’t worry. 

 

             Jongkook: Don’t bother me and just wear what you want, Jihyo. I don’t care. As I said before, I will never judge your appearance <3

 

             Jihyo: Arasseo, oppa. Just this outfit is not suits for me to go to my new agency, also Sukjin oppa would be there.

 

             Jongkook: Eo, keurae ^^

 

             Jihyo: I will celebrate your debut anniversary with you tonight. Wait for me <3

 

             Jongkook: I’ll wait <3

 

“Who are you texting, hyung? You are so out of it.”, Seobin broke Jongkook’s thought.

 

             “Aaa? Ani.”, Jongkook quickly covers as he keeps his phone.

 

             “Jihyo noona-ya?”, Seobin predicts.

 

             “Why ask if you know? Aigoo.”, Jongkook stands up while shaking his head.

 

             “Keu hyung is really head over heels for his girlfriend,”, Seobin utters in silence.

 

 

Tok tok tok! A sound of knocking door fill Jihyo’s new agency door. She is coming along with Hyemin and Hongda.

 

             “It must be Jihyo.”, Sukjin predicts as he stands up to open the door.

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo greets as soon as Sukjin opens the door for her.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo-ya. Come in.”, Sukjin greets while inviting Jihyo.

 

             “Ne.”, Jihyo obeys as she takes her seat in the meeting room.

 

             The meeting room was fill with the CEO of Jihyo’s new company, Uzurocks; the same company with Sukjin. Sukjin introduces Jihyo to his agency and even convincing Jihyo months ago to join his agency. Having Jihyo in his agency might bring a lot of stocks rising up as she is one of the most popular celebrities with a lot of talents. Not to forget, she is also an entertainer and a host, other than being an actress. 

 

             Jihyo has been quitting his previous agency almost a month and decides to join Sukjin’s agency. She oftens signed up with a small agency despite acknowledging her talents that is suit for a big company such as Blossom Entertainment and Kingkong. But being Song Jihyo who is known to be loyal toward her friend, so she just accepted Sukjin’s offered. It suits her the best too since she is an entertainer.

 

             The meeting of Jihyo and her new-agency-to-be has been going for almost couple of hours and it went smoothly. She will be signing her new contract with Uzurocks once her contract with her previous agency ends this 10th of October 2022.

 

             “Are you clear, Jihyo-ya?”, Sukjin asks Jihyo after the end of their meeting.

 

             “Eo. Gwenchana, oppa. Keokjeong hajima.”, Jihyo assures while smiling.

 

             “Wahhh, Song Jihyo is really a gem for our company.”, the CEO exclaim in excitement as her eyes and mouth open widely.

 

             “Aniyo, sangjangnim.”, Jihyo denies shyly.

 

             “Musseon ani, Jihyo-ya? Maja janha.”, Sukjin says in disbelief.          

 

             “Dwaesseo, oppa.”. Jihyo jokes as she pretends to be annoyed to Sukjin.

 

             “I will be looking forward to work with you soon, Song Jihyo-ssi.”, the CEO handing his hand to Jihyo.

 

             “Ne, sajangnim.”, Jihyo nods while taking his future CEO’s hand as he shakes his hand.

 

             Jihyo takes her stuff on the table and puts it in her bag as the meeting ends. 

 

             “Are you going home, Jihyo-ya?”, Sukjin predicts as he looks at Jihyo who is busy packing her stuffs.

 

             “Eo, oppa. Oppa neun? Still not going home?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Ajik. I will be home at 7pm like that. It’s still 6:20pm.”, Sukjin says as he looks at his phone clock.

 

             “Arasseo. I will be going home after this. I’m celebrating Jongkook oppa’s debut anniversary with him.”, Jihyo reveals.

 

             “Home? Jongkook’s home?”, Sukjin asks in disbelief.

 

             “Aaa. Eo. Jongkook oppa’s home and then I’ll be going my home.”, Jihyo quickly covers her mistake earlier.

 

             “I thought you utter Jongkook’s home as your home too. I mean, you would be living with him then if like that.”, Sukjin says without knowing anything.

 

             “Aniya, oppa.”, Jihyo lies.

 

             “Arasseo. Hajiman, Jongkook really celebrates his debut anniversary?”, Sukjin asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo. I know it’s rare. But as you had saw before, he only be celebrating things that he doesn’t like with me only.”, Jihyo shows off while chuckling.

 

             “Good for you. Lets see how long you guys will get sick of each other.”, Sukjin jokes.

 

             “We will never get tired of each other, oppa. Knowing each other for 12 years and dating for 4 years but still. Our hearts still beating toward each other.”, Jihyo brags again while giggling.

 

             “Arasseo. Let’s see.”, Sukjin shakes his head. “By the way, is that Jongkook’s shirt?”, Sukjin points at Jihyo’s oversized black sweatshirt.

 

             “Eo. It’s him.”, Jihyo look at Jongkook’s sweatshirt while admitting that is his boyfriend’s.

 

             “Why are you like wearing his oversized shirt with that small body of yours?”, Sukjin asks.

 

             “Because it’s comfortable.”, Jihyo answers shortly.

 

             Suddenly, Sukjin’s phone ring making his conversations with Jihyo’s cut off.

 

             “Eo, Somin-a.”, Sukjin greets as he answers Somin’s video call. “Ya, what are you wearing?”, Sukjin chuckles in disbelief while looking at Somin only wears her swimsuits.

 

             “Sominnie?”, Jihyo calls on while peeking Somin on Sukjin’s phone.

 

             “Eo, unnie. Annyeonghaseyo!”, Somin waves her hand while greeting Jihyo.

 

             “Sominnie!”, Jihyo smiles. “How’s Singapore? Fun?”, Jihyo asks Somin who is having his short vacation at Singapore with her family.

 

             “Eo. I like it here.”, Somin smiles.

 

             “Do you want to live there, Somin-a?”, Sukjin asks in disbelief.

 

             “Eo, oppa.”, Somin admits.

 

             After few minutes of talking with Somin, Sukjin ends his video call with Somin. Jihyo who is thinking that she is late to go to Jongkook’s house, she quickly bid her goodbye to Sukjin while excusing herself.

 

             “Jusimhaeka, Jihyo-ya.”, Sukjin reminds as Jihyo walks away. 

 

Jihyo puts on her mask and going quickly to her van nearby, where her staffs and manager are waiting for them.

 

             “Is the talk going well, unnie?”, Hongda asks as soon as Jihyo takes her seat.

 

             “Eo. Gwenchana.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “Are you agree to join them?”, Hyemin asks too.             

 

             “Eo. That’s the only one now.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             “So you will be getting a new stylist?”, Hongda asks while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. Hyemin’s friend.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

             “Nugu?”, Hongda and Hyemin asks in curious.

 

             “Kim Dahyun.”, Jihyo utters.

 

             “Eo, ne chingu.”, Hyemin nods with a smile.

 

             “Keurae. Anyway, do you bring the vanilla cake from the Angel Cake Bakery?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo, we bought it. For who? Seolma, Jongkook oppa…”, Hongda predicts.

 

             “He doesn’t like chocolate so I bought Vanilla instead.”, Jihyo chuckles. 

 

             “Musseun occasion, unnie?”, Hongda asks in interest.

 

             “It’s Jongkook oppa’s debut anniversary. I want to celebrate it with him.”, Jihyo answers.

 

             “Aaaa I see. So it’s his celebration.”, Hyemin says.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo nods.

 

             After several minutes, Jihyo arrives at Jongkook’s apartment after her friends dropping her there. She quickly enters the door passcode and going inside her boyfriend’s apartment. 

 

             “Oppa? Jongkook oppa?”, Jihyo calls on while looking around but Jongkook is nowhere to be found.

 

             “Is he working out?”, Jihyo asks herself while putting the cake and foods on the table at kitchen. 

 

             She takes her light step and goes to Jongkook’s home workout room to find him. As expected, he is in there while working out.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo. Wasseo.”, Jongkook greets her with a smile as he notices that his door open from the outside.

 

             “Oppa.”, Jihyo greets back while looking at him. 

 

             “Jamkan. Give me 5 minutes. I’ll finish this soon.”, Jongkook says while working out.

 

             “Eo. I’ll be waiting for you outside. Or should I take a shower first?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook.

 

             “Andwae. Wait for me outside. I need to do something with you before you take your shower. Well, I’m working out too so we can take shower later.”, Jongkook says.

 

             “Mwoya? Are you saying that you want to take a shower with me?”, Jihyo predicts with a smirk.

 

             “Something like that.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Dwaesseo. I’ll be waiting for you outside.”, Jihyo smiles while walking away. 

 

             “Eo, yeobo.”, Jongkook nods as an answer.

 

             Jihyo goes out and prepare the foods and cake at the table living room for her and Jongkook to have dinner and a small celebration for Jongkook’s debut anniversary. 

 

             “Yeobo, what did you bought?”, Jongkook asks as he enters the living room while wiping his sweats with a small white towel.

 

             “Nothing much. Your favorite food and a cake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter