605 - Prison

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chicken salad and teriyaki sandwich from Subway with ice Americano from Starbucks on the table kitchen of Jongkook’s apartment is probably from his girlfriend, Jihyo. She must have stop by Jongkook’s apartment to deliver foods for him.  He smiles at the thought of it. He is hungry as he is back from playing soccer with his friend and Sechan as usual. ‘Don’t forget to eat.’, a sticky note on the plastic makes him chuckles. 

 

             He washes his hand and take a sit to eat the chicken salad and teriyaki sandwich. Instead of gulping his ice Americano, he drinks his protein shake in his fridge, also made by Jihyo for him. The ice Americano that Jihyo’s bought for him, he puts it in the fridge for tomorrow morning since he can’t take caffeine on that night. He’s having a shooting for Problem Child in House tomorrow morning and he will drink his ice Americano for tomorrow. Well, as thrifty as he is.

 

             He takes a shower for 15 minutes and went to the bed straight away after eating his meal. He is too tired as it’s his busy week. He is going to the gym after signing the contract with his new MBC show, Dopojarak this morning and playing soccer in the night. Tomorrow, he is shooting for a new episode of his show, Problem Child in House and also will be having a rehearsel for his concert after that and also the day after tomorrow since The Con 2022 will be held in 4 days. He is too busy that he can’t spend time with his girlfriend.

 

             Though he is tired and wanting to go to sleep straight away, he still not forgets to call his girlfriend. He takes his phone and dials Jihyo’s number. She answers it after few rings.

 

             “Oppanggg~”, Jihyo answers in aegyo. Brings a soft chuckle from Jongkook. He is too tired but listening to Jihyo’s voice soothes him.

 

             “Eo, Jihyo-ya. Are you asleep?”, Jongkook asks knowing that Jihyo is still not asleep since she often sleeps late. It still 11:25 pm.

 

            “Ajikyonggg~”, Jihyo answers in her aegyo again.

 

             “Mwoya?”, Jongkook giggles imagining his girlfriend’s face while doing the aegyo. 

 

             “Oppa neun, have you eaten?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo. Gomawo, yeobo.”, Jongkook thanks, referring to Jihyo’s foods earlier. 

 

             “Just… don’t forget to eat, oppa. Take care of your health.”, Jihyo says in concern.

 

             “I’m good. I’m going to the gym almost every day. I work out every day. I eat healthy foods. I don’t think you should say things like that since you like to eat unhealthy foods, not working out so much and just sleeping at home.”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Ya, oppa! You promise not to judge me!”, Jihyo fires.

 

             “Arasseo, arasseo. I’m just kidding.”, Jongkook chuckles. “I miss you.”, he confesses.

 

             “Nado. You are busy this week, especially your upcoming concert. Gwenchana. Just take care of yourself, oppa. Don’t get hurt. Don’t get sick. Don’t do weird things to worry me.”, Jihyo suddenly nags.

 

             “Eo, you know how to nag nowadays, Song Jihyo? You surprise me.”, Jongkook teases.

 

             “Beats me. Having a nagging boyfriend also makes me a nagging girlfriend too, huh? Anyway, listen to me. Don’t get hurt. Don’t get sick. Don’t-“.

 

             “Arasseo arasseo Mongji. I won’t. You know how strong I am, right?”, Jongkook annoyingly assures her.

 

             “Mwoya.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “Mongji, I have something to tell you.”.

 

             “Mwo, oppa? Malhae.”.

 

             “Actually, I signed a contract with MBC today for my new show. Dopojarak.”.

 

             “Jinjja? I’m happy for you. There’s a lot of offers for you, huh oppa?”. 

 

             “Eo, hajiman……”.

 

             “Hajiman?”.

 

             “Its’s a show that I have to shoot a week at Denmark.”, Jongkook replies with a small voice.

 

             “Aaaa? A week?”, Jihyo asks back, probably shocks but she tries to cover it.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook answers in sullen.

 

             “Eyyy oppa. Na gwenchana. Just go. It’s for your new show. Keokjeong hajima.”, Jihyo assures, being professional as she is.

 

             “I’m gonna miss you.”, Jongkook says in worries.

 

             “Nado. Hajiman gwenchana, oppa.”, Jihyo assures again but receives no reply from Jongkook. “Eo?”, Jihyo tries to call Jongkook again. She probably knows the clingy Jongkook is sad even though having his new show.

 

             “Eo…”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “Oppa, yesterday was so funny. I can’t believe you.”, Jihyo changes the subject, tries to change the mood as she refers to their Runningman’s shooting yesterday.

 

             “Eo? Wae naya? You asked an obvious question that only me know the answers. You’re being unfair, Mongji.”, Jongkook emphasizes.

 

             “I shouldn’t.”, Jihyo pouts as Jongkook says that it’s her fault for not being professional.

 

             “Hajiman, I like it.”, Jongkook giggles bring chuckles to Jihyo too.

 

             “Mwoya.”, Jihyo says shyly.

 

             “Ani. Why are you asking about your underwear color’s, JIhyo-ya? Out of all questions?”, Jongkook curious.

 

             “You know the answer.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “I know. But you put me, ani, us in trouble. That’s dangerous move, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook says to Jihyo.

 

             “Eo. hajiman, It’s funnn!”, Jihyo exclaims. “Seeing you flusters and blushes.”, Jihyo laughs.

 

             “Ya, Cheon Sooyeon.”, Jongkook chuckles. “You’re nervous too. What happen to our Song Jihyo?”.

 

             “Eo. I suddenly get so nervous by Jaesuk oppa’s teasing. He knows all along but he enjoys teasing us. Despite the fact that the camera is rolling”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “He enjoys it.”, Jongkook also admits. “Are you really wearing your black underwear yesterday, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook suddenly curious.

 

             “Eo. You know I always put on my black underwear.”, Jihyo points up.

 

             “Eo, I rarely sees you with other colors underwear instead of black while we make out.”, Jongkook chuckles. “Eo! There’s one day. You wore your white underwear that day!”, Jongkook suddenly remembers.

 

             “Ya! You said you don’t like the white one so I only wear the black one nowadays since it’s your favorite.”, Jihyo says shyly.

 

             “You’re funny, Mongji.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

 

Jihyo hang out with Hyemin and Hongda to watch The Roundup 2 movie of Ma Dongseok, Jihyo’s sunbaenim and colleague. She was once acted with him as she plays as his wife in the Unstoppable movie, a South Korean crime action film directed by Kim Minho. The Unstoppable film revolves around a former legendary gangster turned seafood distributor named Dongchul; which was played by Ma Dongseok, who goes on a crusade to rescue his wife from a human trafficking ring.

 

             While The Roundup 2 is an upcoming South Korean crime action film directed by Lee Sangyong, starring Ma Dongseok and Lee Junhyeok. It is the third installment or Crime City that started with The Outlaws and followed up by The Roundup.

 

             Jihyo, who always supports people around her comes to her sunbaenim’s press movie conference enjoys the movie along with Hyemin and Hongda. They even take pictures in front of the movie poster and posted it on Instagram to show supports and promotes the movie to people and also Jihyo’s fans.

 

             After hanging out and went to watch movie with Hyemin and Hongda, Jihyo bought some foods for her boyfriend. She takes away bibimbap from the famous restaurant around her neighborhood, Mapo-gu and decides to give a surprise to her boyfriend as she knows that Jongkook is playing soccer that night with his friends.

 

             She drives safely to the soccer field Jongkook goes every time he plays soccer. She parks on the parking lot and just waits for him in the car as she doesn’t want any of his friends notice that the actress Song Jihyo is there making a surprise appearance to the singer Kim Jongkook. 

 

             After several minutes waiting, she caught a glimpse of Sechan’s silhouette. “Sechan-a!”, Jihyo calls Sechan by opening her car window slightly. Sechan who notices that someone’s calling him quickly turns his body to the familiar voice. 

 

He walks to the familiar car that he knows who’s the owner is and quickly knocks the car window as he arrives. “Noona.”. Jihyo opens her car window and stuck her tongue out to Sechan. Sechan chuckles by his noona behavior that his gum and teeth show. “Waiting for Jongkook hyung?”, Sechan gives an obvious question.

 

Jihyo nods while smiling. “Eo, where is he?”.

 

“He still inside with the others.”, Sechan points his finger to show Jongkook’s where about. “Probably chit-chatting. You know hyung likes to talk.”, Sechan makes a gesture showing his hand imitating Jongkook’s mouth. 

 

“I know.”, Jihyo chuckles. “You’re going home?”, Jihyo asks.

 

“Eo, noona. That’s my car.”, Sechan points his car across by Jihyo’s car.

 

“Eo you drive here? I thought I want to give you a ride.”, Jihyo offers.

 

“Gomawo, noona. Next time. Enjoy your date with Jongkook hyung.”, Sechan giggles and bid his goodbye to Jihyo.

 

After bidding her goodbye to Sechan, Jihyo closes her car window again and waits for Jongkook in the car. Couple minutes later, she caught Jongkook’s silhouette this time, walking with his friend. Her eyes brighten and slightly leaning to the front and touching her steering wheel while exclaims excitedly, “Joongkook oppa dda!”.

 

As Jongkook passes by Jihyo’s car, she disappointed that Jongkook doesn’t notices her car. She dials Jongkook’s number as she doesn’t want Jongkook’s friends to see her. Jongkook answers right away as his phone ringing. “Eo Jihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter