609 - Ramyeon

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What about her?”, Rod asks.

 

“I think we need some time apart.”, Chris states. He looks at Rod and gives a little smirk. 

 

Rod exhales in relief. Rod does a three points turn. Rod and Chris drive away leaving Rose to die.

 

“I told you to get the out that house, man.”, Rod speaks.

 

Rose watches the car leave.

 

Chris in the passengers’ seat watches Rose get smaller in the rear view mirror. He takes a breath and shuts his eyes.

 

The end. 

 

“This is fun. Why does Jihyo hates horror so much?”, Jongkook talks to himself after finishing the Get Out movie that he didn’t get to finish last week with Jihyo. Wondering why does his girlfriend don’t like horror. It’s interesting to watch horror movies together. 

 

He takes the remote control and switches off the tv. He lies down on the couch while scrolling his Instagram’s feed. He smiles looking at the pictures of his friends and colleagues sharing their moments. Some of them even drinks, going to a trip, dates and more.

 

He switches to the ‘explore’ icons and scrolls the pictures, videos and also reels. ‘Spartace’, ‘spartace couple’, ‘kookmong’, ‘commander & ace’ fill through out his explore. It’s not a rare sight since fans used to tag her and Jihyo in one picture, plus the hashtag. 

 

As he scrolls and scrolling more, he notices a picture of Jihyo with a green checker dress and her long hair, probably a wig. She looks stunningly beautiful just like an idol while posing in front of the camera. She doesn’t event look like a 42 years old woman! 

 

Jongkook looks closely like a ert who is obsess with his own girlfriend. “You make me crazy, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook chuckles. “Why she didn’t even send me this picture before?”, he mutters in sullen.

 

“Jihyo?”, Jongkook peeks his door from the couch as he hears someone entering his passcode door.

 

“Oppa~~~~”, Jihyo greets as she enters Jongkook’s apartment.

 

“Jihyoooooo.”, Jongkook stands up and hug her straight away and plants a kiss on her cheek.

 

“Ya? Do you miss me that much?”, Jihyo chuckles as she tries to avoid Jongkook numerous kisses on her cheeks.

 

“Eo.”, Jongkook admits as he sways Jihyo’s waist and look at her lovely.

 

“We met yesterday, oppa.”, Jihyo chuckles as she pulls away from Jongkook. She goes to the kitchen and put the food that she brought on the table. She washes her hand as she ready to serve Jongkook’s dinner.

 

“I miss you every seconds.”, Jongkook comes to give her a back hug while kissing her cheek again.

 

“Ahhh oppa. You’re so clingy.”, Jihyo tries to free herself and avoids Jongkook kisses again.

 

“Andwae?”, Jongkook teases.

 

“I can’t imagine if your fans or our members would see this side of you. They must be shock to see the Clingy Kim Jongkook instead of the Muscle Man Kim Jongkook.”, Jihyo threatens.

 

“I don’t care. As far as I know, only you get to see this side of me.”, Jongkook looks at Jihyo while giggling.

 

“Mwoya?”, Jihyo giggles in disbelief. “Uri palli meoggeo. Then you can hug and kiss me all you want, oppa.”, Jihyo persuades, trying to free herself from the Clingy Kim Jongkook.

 

“Keunyang hug and kiss?”, Jongkook teases. 

 

“Ya!”, Jihyo pulls away from Jongkook’s hug and glare at him. She prepares their dinner straight away and take their seat together. 

 

“Wah, budae jiggae.”, Jongkook mouths water.

 

“Gwenchana, oppa? I suddenly wants to eat budae jiggae so I bought buddae jiggae.”, Jihyo explains as she knows that Jongkook don’t like to eat unhealthy food.

 

“Gwenchana. I ate a lot of unhealthy foods before because of you.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

“It’s my fault then?”, Jihyo pouts. 

 

“Aniya. I’m just getting along with my girlfriend’s food and matching with her taste.”, Jongkook says as he scoops the budae jiggae into his bowl.

 

“Meoggeo oppa.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

After they finish their dinner, they cuddle on Jongkook’s bed as both of them wants to sleep. As usual, Jihyo rests her head on Jongkook’s chest while hugging his waist. Jongkook Jihyo’s arm and asks, “Jihyo? Are you sleep?”.

 

“On my way.”, Jihyo answers with her eyes close.

 

“Can I talk a bit?”, Jongkook asking permission to his sleepy girlfriend.

 

“Eo. But don’t talk too much please. I’m sleepy and you have a shooting tomorrow morning.”, Jihyo demands.

 

Jongkook nods and chuckles. “I saw your picture earlier. Why you don’t send it to me? You look hot.”, Jongkook asks Jihyo, refers to Jihyo’s Glutanex photoshoot that he saw earlier on Instagram.

 

“What picture, oppa? I didn’t get to hang out today for my weekly ootd picture.”, Jihyo says.

 

“Ani. Not your weekly ootd picture. It’s look like a photoshoot.”, Jongkook says.

 

“Mwo? Photoshoot? Are you sure that’s me?”, Jihyo raise her head to look at Jongkook.

 

“Eo. Why would I mistake you with someone else?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

“You’re delusional sometimes. You even looked at the Denmark’s yeoja and imagining that’s me.”, Jihyo finally sits and crossing her arms while looking at Jongkook.

 

“That’s different cases.”, Jongkook chuckles. Taking his sits too.

 

“Mwoya?”, Jihyo frowns. 

 

“You’re dressed with a green checker dress. And you wore a wig.”, Jongkook continues as he puts his hands on his head, refers to the wig.

 

“Eo. Keugeon? My Glutanex’s photoshoot.”, Jihyo says while leaning her back on the bed. “Isanghae, oppa? The crew suddenly asked me to wear a wig. Does my haircut look that ugly to me?”, Jihyo asks in sullen. 

 

“Aniya. Did they said that to you?”, Jongkook enraged while looking at Jihyo.

 

“Ya! Aniya! If they did say me ugly, I would cancel my contract with them.”, Jihyo explains to the puzzle Jongkook.

 

“Emmm, maja.”, Jongkook nods. “Hajiman, neo jinjja yeppeo. You look hot and y.”, Jongkook blushes while chuckling.

 

“That’s when I’m taking a photoshoot.”, Jihyo says. “Jigeumeun?”, Jihyo tests while tilting her head.

 

“Jigeum?”, Jongkook tilts his head too. “Prettier.”, Jongkook pulls his face closer to Jihyo while smiling.

 

“Jinjja? While wearing your oversize shirt and just my black undies? Looking like this? With my short haircut?”, Jihyo asks in doubt. She even points Jongkook’s oversize shirt that she wore and her hair.

 

“Wae? An isanghae. Jinjja yeoppeo.” Jongkook says while smiling.

 

“Even people said that I look like ahjumma?”, Jihyo tests again. People did said she look like ahjumma these days due to her age, not looks.

 

“They’re blind.”, Jongkook smile disappear as he frowns. “Hajiman, neo jinjja yeppeo. Jeongmal yeppeo that I want to kiss you right now.”, Jongkook smiles as he pulls closer to Jihyo while caressing her thigh.

 

“Mwoya?”, Jihyo laughs and pulls away Jongkook from her. 

 

Jongkook keep coming closer and closer, ignoring Jihyo. “Eo? Eo? Mwoya?”, Jihyo keeps retreating back as Jongkook keeps coming closer.

 

“Pull yourself together!”, Jihyo smacks Jongkook’s head to knock his sense.

 

“Aaaa! Jihyo!”, Jongkook touches his head while frowning as he feels the pain.

 

“You got a shoot tomorrow. Uri palli ja. You promise me not to talk too much.”, Jihyo says as she tucks in Jongkook and rests her head on Jongkook’s chest.

 

“I just want to kiss you. Is it that hard to do?”, Jongkook says in sullen. Getting sulk at Jihyo for not be able to kiss him. That’s cute.

 

“Aigoo. Uri namchin. Are you upset?”, Jihyo chuckles and raise her head to look at the sulky Jongkook. “Nah. Jalja uri mosineun namchin.”, Jihyo gives him a smooch and pinches his cheek while scrunching her nose to Jongkook hoping she melts his heart.

 

And of course she succeeds. Jongkook smiles broadly as he receives the smooch from Jihyo. “Jalja, uri yeochin.”, Jongkook wishes Jihyo as he kisses Jihyo’s temple.

 

 

“Turkish soccer team Fenerbahce has a Korean player named Kim Minjae. What is his birthday?”, Yongjin reads to Dongwook.

 

“I won’t answer you, saekki ya.”, Dongwook replies as a joke.

 

“Dongwook-a.”, Jihyo laughs as she sees her best friend’s cursing to Lee Yongjin, a comedian who is a host for Turkiz on the Block show on Youtube. Jihyo has been watching the Youtube nowadays as she slowly comes out from her cave. Turkiz on the Block is one of the youtube channel that she subscribes on youtube other than her boyfriend’s channel, Gym Jongkook and also her best friend’s channel, Jee Seokjin World and Haha PD.

 

Turkiz on the Block is Lee Yongjin’s interview-style talk show web entertainment done under the guise of an ultra-low-budget street talk show. It’s produced by Studio Waffles as a parody of You Quiz on the Block and even reconfigured the program composition to be B-grade.

 

As she finishes watching that show of Dongwook’s episode, she decides to watch the other guesting too. She finds it interesting that she wants to guest on the show too. 

 

She searches the Turkiz on the Block on Instagram and decides to send a direct message to them. She badly wants to guest on the show and bravely send the message to them. Instead of letting her manager or agency to do it, she would rather do it by herself as the agency didn’t take care her good enough. She even decides to leave her agency but not this time. Later, she thinks.

 

“That’s it. I hope Yongjin reads mine.”, Jihyo smiles while looking at her phone.

 

“Song Jihyoooo.”, Jongkook calls her as soon as he enters his apartment. He’s just returns from playing soccer. 

 

“Oppa.”, Jihyo smiles broadly while looking at him.

 

“What are you smiling about? Mind to share good news with me?”, Jongkook says while kissing Jihyo’s forehead and taking his seat on the couch next to Jihyo. He knows Jihyo didn’t care that he covers with sweats because Jihyo even said that she just like his scents. No matter what situation or condition.

 

“No good news. I just send a direct message to Turkiz on the Block’s Instagram. I want to guest on it. I hope they notice my messages.”, Jihyo says with her sweet smile.

 

“Personally by yourself?”, Jongkook tilts his head while Jihyo’s head.

 

“Eo. You know my agency.”, Jihyo answers in sullen. “I miss acting.”, Jihyo admits while looking on the ground.

 

“Have you decide to leave, chagiya?”, Jongkook tries to encourage the sullen Jihyo in front of him.

 

“I will. In 3 months perhaps. I want to sort some things first.”, Jihyo smiles.

 

“Keurae. Do what you things the best. I’m here always supporting you. Don’t forget that.”, Jongkook assures Jihyo as he Jihyo’s cheeks with both his hands.

 

“Are you hungry? You want me to cook?”, Jihyo asks as he notices Jongkook just returns from playing soccer. He must be hungry.

 

“Ani ani. Na an baegeuppa. I ate with Sechan earlier. Are you hungry, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks back.

 

“Ani.”, Jihyo shakes her head. “Keureom, come with me.”, Jihyo grabs Jongkook to the bathroom. She closes the toilet bowl with covers and seated Jongkook. She takes her pouch that she brought earlier on Jongkook’s dressing table. “Jamkanman.”.

 

“Are you going to help me shower, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks while peeking Jihyo. Don’t have any idea what his girlfriend is up to.

 

“Anigeodeun.”, Jihyo answers while entering the bathroom with her pouch.

 

“What are you doing?”, Jongkook eyeing Jihyo’s pouch but still don’t know what she wants to do with him. 

 

“Kamman isseo.”, Jihyo instructs while taking one by one her skincare routine from Glutanex. “Takes off your shirt, oppa.”, Jihyo instructs.

 

“Ya. I’m still cover with sweats. You’re not disgust by me while we doing ‘that’?”, Jongkook asks innocently. Finally get to know what Jihyo’s up to.

 

“Ya! It’s not like that! Why are you always thinking of ‘that’?”, Jihyo fires while still busy takes out her skincare routine.

 

“Keureom?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle. What exactly his girlfriend is up to?

 

“Take off your shirt first, oppa.”, Jihyo instructs again as she aware Jongkook is still not taking off his shirt.

 

“Arasseo. Tell me what are you up to?”, Jongkook asks while taking off his shirt.

 

“Wash your face properly, oppa.”, Jihyo instructs again. Jongkook, being obedient boyfriend as he is, quickly washes his face as his girlfriend’s instructs.

 

“Keureom?”, Jongkook asks again while looking at Jihyo in puzzle.

 

“Anja.”, Jihyo says. She takes the Glutanex soap and rinse it with a water. She rubs on her hand until it produce foams. Jongkook takes his seat on the toilet bowl again and watches Jihyo concentrate. “Shut your eyes, oppa.”, Jihyo demands. 

 

“What are you doing?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Just shut your eyes.”, Jihyo frowns. Jongkook shut his eyes and Jihyo’s conceal the foam that is produce by the soap on his face. She gently scrubs Jongkook’s face with the foam to every bit of his skin. “I want to make a skincare routine for you tonight.”, Jihyo finally reveals.

 

             “Eo? Wae? I don’t need-”.

 

             “Kaman isseo. Close your mouth, oppa. The foams will enter your mouth.”, Jihyo smack his lips lightly as she cuts off Jongkook. As she is done spreading the foams on Jongkook’s face, she asks Jongkook to wash his face. 

 

             “What’s next?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo after he washes his face. Anticipated with Jihyo’s skincare routine.

 

             “I have to put some serum and mask on you. But I guess you have to take your shower first, oppa. Then I will continue.”, Jihyo says while walking out from the bathroom.

 

             Jongkook grab Jihyo’s hand as he is fast to grab it before Jihyo’s walk away. “Come shower with me.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Ya! I’ve had my shower. Palli wa!!”, Jihyo says as she brushes off Jongkook’s hand.

 

             “Arasseo.”, Jongkook laughs. He takes his shower after Jihyo walks out from the bathroom. Several minutes later, he comes out from the bathroom and notices Jihyo sits in front of his dressing table while preparing something from her pouch, probably the skincare routine.

 

“You’re done?”, Jihyo asks as she notices Jongkook comes out from the bathroom.

 

“Eo.”, Jongkook answers while drying his wet hair and putting on his short pants.

 

Sit here, oppa.”, Jihyo instructs. Starts to begin her skincare routine on Jongkook again. 

 

Jongkook takes her sit on his bed while facing Jihyo. “Is the brand good for me?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo while eyeing Jihyo. 

 

“Eo. it’s Glutanex. I’m the ambassador, remember?”, Jihyo reminds. 

 

“Eo. The green checker dress.”, Jongkook replies.

 

“Close your eyes, oppa.”, She applies the Glutanex-glow on Jongkook’s face about a drop on his forehead, cheeks and chin. She rubs it gently on Jongkook’s face. “The next step is done.”, Jihyo exclaims.

 

“What is that?”, Jongkook asks as soon as he opens his eyes. 

 

“Glutanex-Glow.”, Jihyo replies and looks for the night serum for the next step.

 

“What is it for?”, Jongkook asks again. Probably curious just what on earth did Jihyo put on his face.

 

“To regenerate skin while active glutathione whitens the skin. It’s include salmon .”, Jihyo replies.

 

“?! Is it safe?”, Jongkook asks in shock while peeking at Jihyo.

 

“Ya! Will my skin look this pretty if it not safe?”, Jihyo glares at him.

 

“Why use a on a face?”, Jongkook murmurs. “Keureom, what is it earlier in the bathroom?”, Jongkook asks looking at Jihyo.

 

“It’s Glutanex Soap. To brighten your skins and to prevent your skin from hydration. It’s some sort of like…… cleanser?”, Jihyo explains.

 

“Are you sure?”, Jongkook asks in doubts while frowning.

 

“You don’t trust me?”, Jihyo fires.

 

“Ani. You look doubtful.”, Jongkook tells the truth.

 

“I just don’t remember the terms, oppa. I did study about it before as I’m the ambassador.”, Jihyo answer. “Trust me.”, Jihyo scrunches her nose.

 

“Arasseo.”, Jongkook chuckles. “What’s next?”, Jongkook asks impatient. 

 

“Glutanex Night Serum.  It’s your best daily mate to fill your skin with vitamin and collagen. It also ensures your skin is fed the right nutrients while you sleep.”, Jihyo explains. Somehow she looks like one of the sellers who try to sell her products.

 

Jongkook nods and naturally close his eyes as Jihyo wants to apply it on his face. Jihyo scrubs Jongkook’s face every bit of his skin with the night serum. Jihyo’s scents pierce through Jongkook’s nose as Jihyo is too close with him.

 

“Okay.”, Jihyo exclaims broke Jongkook’s thought of Jihyo.

 

“There’s more?”, Jongkook asks as he opens his eyes.

 

“Majimak.”, Jihyo smiles. “It’s Glutanex mask. Jamkan.”, Jihyo says while running to the fridge to take the mask that she stores earlier.

 

“You put it in the fridge?”, Jongkook asks in disbelief as his eyes almost pop out.

 

“It have to keep refrigerated for optimal results, oppa.”, Jihyo smiles while taking out the mask. “Lie down.”, Jihyo instructs.

 

“Lie down?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

“Eo. Palli!!”, Jihyo rushes. 

 

Jongkook immediately lying down on his bed and just let his girlfriend to ‘play’ with his face. Jihyo puts gently on Jongkook’s face as he lies down.

 

“Aaa, chuwo!”, Jongkook shocks by how cold the mask is. He just witnesses Jihyo taking out the mask from the fridge but he doesn’t have any idea that the mask would be that cold.

 

“Kaman isseo. You can’t talk. For……. 15 minutes.”, Jihyo says. “So stay quiet for 15 minutes. I want to put your clothes in the washing machine.”, Jihyo walks away. Jongkook just watches his girlfriend walks away from him while he’s just lying down doing nothing on his bed with a ‘cold’ mask on.

 

             Jongkook feels bored waiting for 15 minutes while just lying down doing nothing on his bed. He wonders what takes Jihyo so long to put his clothes in the washing machine. Did she put herself in the washing machine too? Jongkook asks in his mind.

 

             About 15 minutes later, Jihyo enters the bedroom and goes straight away to Jongkook. “I think, it’s done.”, Jihyo slowly taking off the facial mask from Jongkook. She throws it in the small bin under the dressing table and instantly tapping Jongkook’s cheek twice to feel his skin. “Keut!”, she exclaims.

 

             “Then what should I do?”, Jongkook asks in puzzle.

 

             “No more. You can just go to sleep.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “Eo, keunyang ja? After talking with you a bit while you applying your skincare routine on my face?”, Jongkook tilts his head. Dissatisfy.

 

             “Keureom, what should we do?”, Jihyo asks, putting her mong face as usual.

 

             “Keunyang, talking and cuddling.”, Jongkook smiles.

 

             “Arasseo. Jamkan.”, Jihyo gets up.

 

             “Where are you going?”, Jongkook asks as soon as she stands up to walk away from him.

 

             “Doing the laundry.”, Jihyo replies without looking back.

 

             “What makes you so long putting my clothes in the washing machine? Just put it and press ‘start’, Jihyo-ya.”, he teaches Jihyo when jihyo are the one who always do the laundry.

 

             “Ya! Are you annoyed that I’m taking a long time doing the laundry?”, Jihyo turns and puts her hands on her waist while looking at Jongkook straight in the eyes.

 

             “Eo…. Palli wa. I need you here now.”, Jongkook answers while waving his hand to Jihyo.

 

             “Can you just wait for a bit? I’m still picking and cleaning the dirt on your socks and pants. Did you play soccer or play with the dirt, oppa?”, Jihyo asks in disbelief while walking away.

 

             “Eo….. Jinja? Mian….”, Jongkook suddenly feels bad. He doesn’t even know that Jihyo is cleaning the dirt on his socks and pants. That’s probably why she takes a long time.

 

             Jihyo lies down and instantly places her head on Jongkook’s chest while hugging his waist. “Mian for taking a long time.”, Jihyo apologizes as she already closes her eyes.

 

             “Aniya. Naega mianhae. I don’t even know that you’re cleaning my clothes.”, Jongkook apologizes as he kisses Jihyo’s temple.

 

             “Can you sing the first verse of I Luv U song, oppa?”, Jihyo requests. 

 

             “Gapjagi?”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “I just want to hear you sing, oppa. Jebal.”, Jihyo almost pleads.

 

             “Arasseo. Because of the skincare routine you applied it on me earlier, I’ll pay you back.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Seoro nunbit manbwa do aneun mal. Haneopsi deureo do mojaranmal. Seoro malhaji anha do aneun mal. Ipsure maeil maet hyeo itneungeumal I Luv U.”, Jongkook sings the first verse with his sweet voice to Jihyo’s request.

 

             “Joha.”, Jihyo chuckles. “Are you still recording it?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “Eo. Will be release on 6th of July.”, Jongkook replies.

 

             “Is it okay that you reveal a part of it to me?”, Jihyo asks.

 

             “This is not the first time.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “Maja.”, Jihyo giggles. “Eo, how do you feel? I mean your skin?”, Jihyo raises her head to look at Jongkook.

 

  “Gwenchaneunde.”, Jongkook nods while tapping his skin twice.

 

             “I put the Glutanex soap and the others in your bathroom earlier. I’ll tell you next time how to use it.”, Jihyo says while touching slightly Jongkook’s nose.

 

             “Is it necessary, Jihyo-ya?”, Jongkook asks as he probably too lazy to do it.

 

             “You don’t want to have a skin like me?”, Jihyo asks with her mong face.

 

             “Yeoja skin is different. I like tan skin.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “It’s been a long time we didn’t go tanning together, oppa.”, Jihyo chuckles as she remembers the past where they used to go tanning together when they are still not dating.

 

             “Maja. We used to go together in the past. Can’t believe we are that close in the past, Jihyo-ya.”, Jongkook tilts his head.

 

             “Even the members shocked that we go tanning together.”, Jihyo admits.

 

             “Gary…. he used to be jealous when we revealed it.”, Jongkook laughs in satisfaction.

 

             “Gary oppa…. bogoshipeo.”, Jihyo says in sullen.

 

             “Eo? How dare you say you miss other namja in front of your namchin, Jihyo-ya? Ani. You miss other namja when you have a namchin?”, Jongkook frowns in disbelief while looking at Jihyo.

 

             “Gary oppa is a friend. Not a namja. By the way, he has his own family now. Why get so jealous?”, Jihyo frowns back while hitting Jongkook’s chest.

 

             “Prove me I’m your only namja.”, Jongkook leans Jihyo on the bed as he’s on top of her.

 

             “Ya! After dating you for 4 years, you still want me to prove it?”, Jihyo slap Jongkook’s cheek lightly. Not to hurt him, just an act of dissatisfaction from her.

 

             “Eo.”, Jongkook chuckles.

 

             “By the way oppa. The skincare routine is for yeoja. I hope your skin looks like me one day.”, Jihyo says while putting both of her hand on Jongkook’s head as she wriggles her head with a smile to annoy Jongkook.

 

             “Ya, Song Jihyo!”, Jongkook tickles her as they laugh together. Happily. 

 

 

“Ije nunbitman bwado aneun mal han eopshi deureodo mojaran mal.”, Jongkook sings in the studio recording room as they wrap up.

 

             “Gomawoyo, Jongkook hyung.”, the producer gives a thumb up to Jongkook in the recording room through the microphone. “We will meet again for the next recording.”, he switches off the microphone and walks away from the studio.

 

             “Hyung, your phone keeps popping out messages. I think it’s urgent. You should take it.”, Changmo, one of the singers that Jongkook sing with for his I Luv U song informs him.

 

             “Jinjja? Gwenchana. It’s not urgent if he or she not calling me.”, Jongkook answers.

 

             “Uri meogja.”, Miran, a rapper that feat with both of them for the I Luv U song, speaks. She takes out the sandwich from the wrapper and takes a bite. 

 

             “Hyung, I ordered you chicken teriyaki as usual.”, Gapjin says to Jongkook as he gives the sandwich to him.

 

             “Eo gomawo, Gapjin-a.”, Jongkook thanks Gapjin while his eyes focus reading the messages on his phone. 

 

             Jihyo: (send picture). Oppa, is this the right? 

 

             Jongkook: It’s somehow look weird. Kekekeke.

 

             Jihyo: Help me :(

 

             Jongkook: Yesterday you look good. How come your second day looks worse, baby? Kekekeke.

 

             Jihyo: Instead of laughing at me, can you just come here please? >:(

 

             Jongkook: Arasseo. Give me about 30 minutes and I’ll be there ^^

 

“Mwoya?”, Jongkook suddenly chuckles by herself while texting with his girlfriend without knowing that there are Changmo, Gapjin and Miran there.

 

“Wae, hyung?”, Changmo asks while munching his food. Gapjin and Miran just look at him curiously. Why is he laughing alone?

 

“Hyung?”, Gapjin calls Jongkook as he seems like didn’t notice Changmo calling him earlier.

 

“Eo?”, Jongkook smiles instantly disappear as he caught himself like a crazy person smiling over his girlfriend text.

 

“Oppa, wae geurae?”, Miran asks.

 

“Aniya. Keunyang something funny pop out.”, Jongkook gives a lame excuse.

 

“Seolma. Jihyo-ya?”, Changmo directly asks. He knows that Jongkook is dating Jihyo as they have been friends for a long time but he somehow forgot that Miran is there too.

 

“Jihyo? Keu Song Jihyo? Oppa entertainment girlfriend?”, Miran asks in puzzle while looking at Changmo.

 

“Eo, hyung-ie jinj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter