602 - Happy Birthday JK

Spartace's Off-Cam
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongkook is relaxing on his couch at his apartment after having a meeting with his agency regarding The Con 2022. He is excited to participate The Con 2022 at Jangchung Arena on 14th of May 2022. The event is held for about 120 minutes and starts on 6pm. The ticket for his fans will be sell online on his birthday, 25th of April 2022 at 1:00 pm. 

 

While relaxing on his couch, he takes a look on his phone and checking for any messages from his girlfriend but there’s none. “Where is she?”, Jongkook monologues. He tries to dial her girlfriend number and after a few rings, she answers.

 

“Eo, oppa?”, Jihyo answers his boyfriend call with a hoarse voice.

 

“Are you sleeping, Song Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks.

 

“Then what else I can do other than sleeping, oppa?”, Jihyo asks back.

 

Jongkook chuckles. “Are you free? You want to come here or should I come to you?”.

 

“You are not tired, oppa? I thought you are having a meeting earlier regarding you concert?”, Jihyo asks in concern. Probably don’t want to trouble her boyfriend.

 

“I’m relaxing since the evening while waiting for you. I can’t believe you are sleeping.”, Jongkook sulks. 

 

“Jinjja? Mianhae oppa. I’m... sleeping.”, Jihyo replies in guilt.

 

“Aniya. Gwenchana. It’s not the first time.”, Jongkook giggles.

 

“Are you free tomorrow, oppa?”, Jihyo asks.

 

“Eo. Just going to the gym in the morning, perhaps?”, Jongkook answers.

 

“I will come to you now. Wait for me.”, Jihyo says.

 

 

‘Beep beep’ sounds being press for 6 times on Jongkook’s door lock shows that someone’s coming. None other than her girlfriend, Song Jihyo. Jihyo enters Jongkook’s apartment and looking for Jongkook. “Oppa?”, she calls as she notices that Jongkook is not there. “Is he sleeping?”, Jihyo monologues as she awares that Jongkook is not answering. 

 

             “Ya!!!!”, Jongkook surprises Jihyo from the back of his door as he is hiding there earlier. 

 

Jihyo is surprised by her boyfriend prank that she drops her plastic of food from her hand. “Aaaaa sibal! Gae saekki! Oppa! Mwoya!”, Jihyo curses while closing her eyes. 

 

Jongkook laughing as his prank succeed to surprise his girlfriend. “Ya, Song Jihyo. Why are you cursing at me?”, Jongkook still laughing not knowing that Jihyo is upset at him. 

 

“Ne ttokbeokki.”, Jihyo sighing while picking her spilled ttokbeokki in the plastics that she dropped earlier. She takes the plastic and brings it to the kitchen while ignoring Jongkook who is still laughing at her by the door. She goes to the kitchen and washes her hand while throwing the plastic to the rubbish bin. 

 

“Eo? Your ttokbeokki spilled?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as he notices that Jihyo’s throwing her favorite food in the rubbish bin.

 

“Don’t talk to me.”, Jihyo washes her hand again and goes to Jongkook’s room to go to sleep. 

 

Jongkook follows Jihyo because he feels guilty by pranking his girlfriend earlier that her food spilled. “Jihyo… mianhae.”, he apologizes while following Jihyo to his room.

 

“I said, don’t talk to me.”, Jihyo emphasizes while covering herself with blanket on Jongkook’s bed.

 

Jongkook stares at Jihyo who is upset that she went to the bed as soon as she arrives. She must be so upset that she can’t eat her favorite food. “Jihyo… mianhae.”, Jongkook apologizes again.

 

Jihyo feels annoy by Jongkook’s apologize that she comes out from the blanket that covers her. “I don’t like you surprises me like that, oppa.”, Jihyo glares at Jongkook fiercely. “You know I often brings food if I’m here. While you surprising me like that, I dropped my foods and now I’m hungry.”.

 

“Are you angry at me because I spilled your foods or are you upset at me because you’re hungry?”, Jongkook still bravely asks his girlfriend.

 

“Both.”, Jihyo answers shortly and goes under the blanket again.

 

“You want to eat ramyeon? I have two packs.”, Jongkook offers the upset Jihyo.

 

Jihyo comes out from the blanket again and looks at Jongkook. “Palli wa.”, Jongkook reaching his hands to Jihyo and forms a smile on his face. Jihyo gladly accepts Jongkook’s offers that they go to the kitchen hand in hand.

 

“I will cook ramen for you and me. You can just sit there watching me or waits on the couch while watching tv, Jihyo.”, Jongkook says.

 

“I want to watch you.”, Jihyo answers.

 

“Arasseo.”, Jongkook chuckles. 

 

Jongkook opens two packs of ramyeon and puts it in the still-not-boiling water in the pot. That’s just his way to cook ramyeon. “You always did that.”, Jihyo says suddenly as she observes Jongkook.

 

“It’s more delicious that way.”, Jongkook giggles while still busy cooking ramyeon.

 

“Oppa, don’t forget-“.

 

 

             “I know.”, Jongkook cuts her off and chuckles. He takes pepper from the side and pours it in the pot. He still remembered the memories from last week that he had a small fight with Jihyo because of the darn pepper. He even bought one from the supermarket to put it in his kitchen. A reminder not to forget to put pepper in the ramyeon whenever Jihyo’s at his apartment.

 

Few minutes later, as the ramyeon has cooked, Jongkook serves it on the table for him and Jihyo. “Soda or coke?”, Jongkook asks Jihyo as he opens the fridge to get some drinks for them.

 

“Can I have soju instead, oppa?”, Jihyo demands.

 

“Arasseo.”, Jongkook nods and takes a bottle of soju and soju glass for Jihyo. He won’t forbid Jihyo as he made a mistake earlier.

 

“Jalmeoggeseubnida.”, Jihyo says before she eats. She takes her chopsticks and blows her noodle and few seconds later, the noodles enter her small mouth. She exclaims, “emmmm massisseooooo.”.

 

Jongkook giggles while looking at his cute girlfriend. “Mianhae Jihyo.”, Jongkook apologizes as he looks at her. 

 

“Hajima.”, Jihyo says without looking at his eyes.

 

“Jinjja mianhae, chagiya.”, Jongkook says while patting Jihyo’s head.

 

Jihyo can’t says ‘no’ when Jongkook already make his pitiful face with his small puppy eyes. “Don’t do it again, oppa.”.

 

Jongkook nods. “Arasseo. Manhi meoggeo.”.

 

 

After having their ramyeon supper, Jongkook and Jihyo cuddle on Jongkook’s bed while chit-chatting before both of them asleep. Jihyo rests her head on Jongkook’s bare chest while Jihyo hugging his waist.

 

             “Does the meeting went well earlier, oppa?”, Jihyo asks Jongkook with her close eyes.

 

             “Eo. Keokjeong hajima. The concert will goes well too.”, Jongkook reassures while kissing Jihyo’s temple.

 

             “Are you going anywhere tomorrow, Jihyo?”, Jongkook asks. He’s afraid that Jihyo will feel bored at his apartment as he will go to the gym tomorrow in the morning.

 

             “I will hang out with Hyemin and Hongda tomorrow. I want to go shopping.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “Eo, keurae. What do you want to buy? Clothes? Dress? Shoes?”, Jongkook asks.

 

             “Molla. I will see tomorrow. If I like it then I will buy. Do you want anything, oppa?”, Jihyo turns to ask.

 

             “Ani. I just want you.”, Jongkook teases while chuckling.

 

             Jihyo who doesn’t like cheesy comments started to hit Jongkook chest. “Mwoya?”.

 

             “Jalja, Song Jihyo.”, Jongkook wishes her while kissing her temple again.

 

             “Jalja, oppa.”. Jihyo replies while embracing Jongkook.

 

 

“What do you want to buy for Jongkook oppa’s birthday present, unnie?”, Hongda, Jihyo’s hairstylist, asks her as they arrive at the shopping mall. 

 

Jihyo is wearing her black crop top with short jean and probably covers with her cap and mask while answering her, “molla.”.

 

“Have you asks him?”, Hyemin, Jihyo’s makeup artist, also asks.

 

“He said he wants me.”, Jihyo answers innocently.

 

“Aaaaa mwoya unnie!”, Hongda says in disgust.

 

Jihyo chuckles upon looking at her hairstylist’s reaction. “I think I won’t buy anything for him.”, Jihyo responses.

 

“Eo, wae?”, Hyemin asks in curious.

 

“Keunyang. He wants me so I will give myself to him.”, Jihyo answers with a smile though her face is covers with mask and cap.

 

“Eyyy. Should we buy the cake now?”, Hongda asks.

 

“Keurae.”, Jihyo replies.

 

They goes straight to the cake shop and look at the cake one by one. There is various kind of cake with different flavors, shapes and colors. Jihyo looks at the cakes properly and choose the cake that will suits her boyfriend. His birthday is in two days, since she still have a lot of time, she request to the cake owner staffs to costum Jongkook’s cake. 

 

“Can I have my cake customize?”, Jihyo asks one of the cake shop’s staff.

 

“Ne, you can.”, the cake shop’s staff answers with a nodded and a smile behind her mask.

 

 

Jihyo is watching Kwangsoo’s drama, The Killer Shopping List at Jongkook’s apartment. She is watching her dongsaeng’s drama and waiting for Jongkook  at the some time to come home from the gym. She is chuckling while watching Kwangsoo in the drama that it’s fascinated to her to watch Kwangsoo is also like a pabo in the drama. “Mwoya, Kwangsoo.”.

 

             She decided to give Kwangsoo a call as she suddenly reminds of him. She takes her phone from the table in front of her and dials Kwangsoo’s number. After couple of rings, Kwangsoo’s answers.

 

             “Yeoboseyo? Noona?”, Kwangsoo greets Jihyo.

 

             “Ya paboya!”, Jihyo calls him instead of greeting him back.

 

             “Noona, wae? You’re calling me then suddenly call me a pabo? Noona, are you just waking up from your sleep? You’re dreaming of me?”, Kwangsoo innocently asks.

 

“Aniya.”, Jihyo chuckles. “I watch your drama with Seolhyun.”.

 

“Jinjja? I look fine right?”, Kwangsoo asks cheekily.

 

“I don’t know why they offers you a role as a lead character, Kwangsoo-ya. It’s a waste in our industry. And you are casted with Seolhyun? Ridiculous.”, Jihyo teases while laughing.

 

             “Eyyy noona. What’s wrong with me? I’m looking cooler these days.”, Kwangsoo shamely admits.

 

             “Ya! You look like Seolhyun’s abeoji in the drama.”, Jihyo still teasing Kwangsoo.

 

             “Aaaa noona! You should compliment and praise my acting, not my look, noona. I can’t believe you are my sunbaenim!”., Kwangsoo pouts as if Jihyo can sees him.

 

             “Eyyy Kwangsoo-ya, I just want to tease you. You are cool. I’m proud that you made it until here, though you leave Runningman.”, Jihyo’s voice getting smaller.

 

             “Noona, I just want to focus on my acting more. It’s not that I leave Runningman that I leave you and the others, noona. I think you should leave too so that you can focus more on your acting, noona. You even rejected some offers for you just because you want to stay in Runningman? What about your acting, noona?”, Kwangsoo suddenly pours. 

 

             “Kwangsoo-ya, you know how much impacts Runningman gives me right? Just let me do what I like.”, Jihyo says.

 

             “I know. Hajiman, sometimes they should treat you better. Remember when they tried to kick you and Jongkook-“.

 

             “Kwangsoo-ya, I don’t want to remember that day anymore.”, Jihyo cuts her off.

 

             “Arasseo, noona.”, Kwangsoo agrees, don’t want to make the situation worse.

 

             “Kwangsoo-ya, what are you doing?”, Jihyo suddenly asks to break the awkward situation.

 

             “I’m just finished wrapping my shooting for the next episode of my drama, noona. Noona neun? Eodiya?”, Kwangsoo asks too.

 

             “I watch your drama at Jongkook’s oppa jib. Waiting for him.”, Jihyo replies.

 

             “Hyung-ie neun eodiya? Seolma, gym?”, Kwangsoo predicts.

 

             “Eo.”, Jihyo answers shortly.

 

             “Eyyy, Jongkook hyung. He should be with you at home while both of you are free from your schedule. But he goes to the gym to workout instead of spending time with you at home, noona?”, Kwangsoo make his assumptions.

 

             “I let him be because I will support him no matter what, Kwangsoo-ya. He likes working out so much, just let him be. It’s not like he’s free he will spend his time with you. He’s with me, Kwangsoo-ya.”, Jihyo chuckles. “I know how much he loves me. We’ve been in relationship for 4 years and I’ve been doing this for 4 years. It’s nothing.”, Jihyo explains.

 

             “Keureom, noona neun gwenchana?”, Kwangsoo asks to make sure.

 

             “Eo, gwenchana. Keokjeong hajima, Kwangsoo.”, Jihyo reassures.

 

             Before Kwangsoo gets to reply, Jongkook went to sit next to Jihyo and kisses her temple. He comes home before Jihyo’s realize as she is too busy talking to Kwangsoo. “Who’s that?”, Jongkook murmurs.

 

             “Kwangsoo.”, Jihyo murmurs back. 

 

             “Ya Kwangsoo!”, Jongkook snatches Jihyo’s phone from her and switch it to ‘loudspeaker’.

 

             “Eo, hyung!”, Kwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter