Chapter - 8

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV

 

“I feel really good. It’s been a long time”

 

Sooyoung said as she threw her arms in the air.

 

“Yeah…we are busy with our classes and didn’t have time to come to mountain”

 

Hyoyeon replied as she was breezing the air while closing her eyes.

 

“No…I mean…just 3 of us…hanging out together”

 

Sooyoung said as me and Hyoyeon looked at each other like long lost friends even though we meet everyday. Well, we know what she means. We are bestfriends since we were elementary school and we used to hang out together all the times until the other girls join us.

 

“It’s not like I don’t like the other girls, but I miss us”

 

Sooyoung said with smile as we can totally understand.

 

“That’s why I prepare something for us”

 

Hyoyeon caught the good timing as we looked at her curiously.

 

“Let’s do SHY reunion”

 

“WHAT!”

 

Me and Sooyoung exclaimed at the same time. SHY? Well, it’s the initial of our name combination, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri. We did a dance group when we were at middle school. We did a lot of performance together at school as we even got a lot of fans. Well, students from our school. Forget to mention, Yoona is one of our fans and she is junior of us. We stopped that in junior year of high school since we have to focus on study.

 

“Girls, I got an offer to do dance covers and I am thinking we could do together”

 

“OMG”

 

“Really?”

 

Hyoyeon nodded as we all screamed from happiness. Then we hugged each other.

 

“Yeah. I got sponsor for everything. As soon as I heard that opportunities, I can’t wait to tell you guys. Shall we do together?”

 

Hyoyeon asked with hope in her eyes.

 

“Of course”

 

Me and Sooyoung answered at the same time as we were so happy.

 

“I can’t wait to tell this new to girls. Yoona must be really happy”

 

I said as we did a group hug. I know Jessica in middle school when she moved from US. But she is more like a friend of me. Me and her hung out together a lot by ourselves. They knew each other since middle school but they got closer in high school. Yoona is a fan of us who always gives us chocolate or jelly. We officially adopted her as member when she was accepted to our university. Taeyeon is my childhood friend who lives in Jeonju. She would always take train for 2 hours to visit me on the weekend. So, we hang out together and Taeyeon became part of us. We adopted 2 new girls recently. Sunny is our classmate, me and Hyoyeon. Tiffany is Taeyeon’s roommate. By that, our friendship cycle got bigger.

 

“Heyy…girls! We have a new for you”

 

I said as I hugged Yoona from side.

 

“We will do SHY again!”

 

“REALLY?”

 

The group screamed as there are two girls who confused. Of course, two new girls, Sunny and Tiffany.

 

“What is shy? Who’s shy?”


Tiffany asked innocently which is so cute that we all laughed.

 

“Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri. Our initial SHY. We did a dance group when we were in middle school until junior High”

 

Sooyoung explained as she finally understand. Yoona looks so happy as she was hugging me.

 

“Oh Yuree…you can dance too? You are so cool”

 

Tiffany immediately turned to me and praised me as I smiled heartfully. That girl never fails to praise me in front of others.

 

“Hug me too”

 

Tiffany said as she ran to me like a kid. Then I hugged her.

 

“SHY reunion. I am very excited for that. Yuri is really y and cool when she dances”

 

Jessica said with smile as she thumbs up at me. Tiffany joined her.

 

“I could totally see that”

 

“Yah…SHY has three members. Why are you guys keep praising only Yuri?”

 

Sooyoung said out of jealously as we giggled.

 

“You want to get praise too, huh? Sooyoung is good. You did a good job”

 

Taeyeon said while patting her hair as she frowned. Her expression makes us laugh.

 

“Yah Yah”

 

I giggled while I am side hugging Yoona on one side and Tiffany on others.

 

“Are you coming tonight?”

 

Taeyeon asked me on the way to her class as I nodded. Today will be her first day singing at the bar, her new job. I am very excited for her. Her voice is really amazing.