Chapter - 2

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV

 

I went straight to the pool after my class. That is where I usually spent my time. I like swimming and I won a lot of swimming competition since I was young.

 

“Yul”

 

I saw someone waving at me as soon as I came out from water. Well, it’s Jessica. I went straight to the bench she was sitting.

 

“Are you done with class?”

 

“I am hungry”

 

Jessica said with her whiny voice.

 

“Shall we go to hot pot place you love?”

 

I suggested since she told me yesterday that she wants hotpot. She nodded with very pure smile like a kid.

 

“Can you text girls if they wanna join? I gonna change real quick”

 

I said as I went to the changing room to shower. I dry my hair quickly after shower. I put on the white shirt and the blue jean. Then I went out to where Jessica is. She is sleeping on the bench. How can she sleep that easily?

 

“Sica”

 

I woke her up as she opened her eyes.

 

“I just dozed off”

 

She said with her shy smile.

 

“Let’s go. Where are the girls?”

 

I gave her my hand as she naturally held my hand and got up.

 

“They are waiting in front of the building”

 

She said as we walked to the girls. I saw Yoona and Sooyoung giggling together in front of the building as we greeted them. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t join since Hyoyeon has dance practice and Taeyeon has class. Two foodies skipped the class for Hotpot.

 

I drove as we went to our favorite hot pot place. We are so noisy. Yoona and Sooyoung talk a lot. They are the noisy members in our group. Me and Hyoyeon are in between. We can be noisy sometimes and very clam sometimes. Taeyeon and Jessica are quiet. I mean compared to us. In conclusion, everyone is so funny and prankster. Hyoyeon is the funniest one.

 

“Hey…Kwon Yul”

 

As soon as we went into the restaurant, I saw one girl waving at me. Her name is Sunny who is my classmate. Me and Hyoyeon are in business major. Sooyoung and Yoona are in Art major and Jessica is in design major. Taeyeon is in Music major. Even in same university, we are in different field.

 

“Hey…Sunny. Are you…”

 

I was checking a guy who she is with as Sunny smiled shyly.

 

“This is my boyfriend, Henry”

 

“Hey Henry, I am Yuri”

 

I greeted to him. She seems friendly and outgoing. He greeted me back actively. So, I briefly introduced my friends to them. Then we went to our table which is little far from them.

 

“Omg…Yuri…how do you know her?”

 

Sooyoung asked impatiently as soon as we sat at our table.

 

“Oh…unnie…don’t tell me that she is the shortie you mentioned a lot”

 

Yoona asked as we all think of the same girl. Sooyoung used to talk about a short girl who is bossy and is a daughter of the school principal.

 

“Yes. Yuri, how do you know her? Are you closed with her? She called you Kwon Yul”

 

I nodded her questions.

 

“She is my classmate. And we are in same team”

 

“Why do you hate her? She is so cute and friendly. I like her”

 

Yoona said as I also agreed.

 

“Just because she is principal’s daughter, she got the last tteokbokki they have”

 

Sooyoung pouted as we laughed. These foodies are funny.

 

“How did u know she’s principal’s daughter? I don’t even know. She is really low-key person”

 

I asked her as the other girls listened curiously.

 

“Of course. I stalked her”

 

She rolled her eyes as we laughed. Sunny didn’t seem to know her. Tteokbokki is really a problem.