Chapter - 4

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV

 

“I am hungry”

 

Sunny groaned as we are all tired. We have been discussing about the project for hours and we haven’t eaten since morning.

 

“Yul…are you still in class?”

 

I got a text from Jessica.

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

I texted back.

 

“Yes”

 

“Hey girls…how about we go for lunch first then we can go to my house to do project”

 

I suggested as they agreed.

 

“Sunny…why don’t you join us?”

 

“Aren’t you guys going with your friends?”

 

Sunny asked. Everybody knows that we always ganged up together for everything since we always sit at one place.

 

“Everyone will welcome you. They are so fun”

 

Hyoyeon said.

 

“They really have strong image. I am pretty scared especially the tall one. She stared at me with fiery eyes the other day”

 

Sunny said as we laughed. Sooyoung and her tteokbuki.

 

“No worries. I will kill her if she does something to you”

 

Hyoyeon said as we all giggled. Sunny joined us.

 

“Hey girls”

 

We said as we joined the table. Two foodies and Jessica are already there. I sat beside Jessica and Sunny is beside me.

 

“How is your class?”
 

Jessica asked with smile.

 

“We are doing project. They will come to my place later and continue”

 

“Tired?”

 

Jessica asked with smile which made me feel warm. She is known as ice princess. Actually, she is really warm girl. We did small talk as we both smile.

 

“Sooyoung, stop freaking Sunny out”

 

Jessica said as Sooyoung stopped her fiery eyes.

 

“Thank you, Jessica. She’s really freaking me out”

 

Sunny said in confusion.

 

“Maybe that’s why people tell don’t steal food from monster”
 

Yoona said as we all laughed.

 

“Sunny, you got the last tteokbuki the other day at the cafeteria. You can’t mess with that foodie. She could do anything for food. Seriously”

 

I said as Sunny finally laughed.

 

“Is that the reason?”

 

“Yah…you got the last tteokbuki they had because you are principal’s daughter”

 

Sooyoung pouted as Sunny laughed again.

 

“You stalked me, huh? I ordered it ahead. Then I picked up the drink when they are getting ready and come back after that. They don’t even know me as principal’s daughter. And why am I explaining these to you?”

 

“I don’t know. You got the last tteokbuki they had that day when I am so hungry. I don’t like you for that”

 

Sooyoung still pouted.

 

“How about I buy you tteokbuki back? Will you forgive me?”

 

Sunny consoled Sooyoung like a kid.

 

“Will you also buy ice-cream?”

 

Sooyoung asked like a kid as Sunny nodded.

 

“Then Okay”

 

Sooyoung finally smiled happily.

 

“Can I join too?”

 

Yoona said with jealous voice.

 

“NO”


Sooyoung defended for her food.

 

“My kids are hard to handle, right?”

 

I asked as Sunny chuckled.

 

“Taeyeon isn’t coming yet?”

 

Jessica asked as we saw Taeyeon and the other girl coming to our table.

 

“Girls…watch out. Taeyeon with a girl”

 

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon gossiped in whisper. The girl beside her is really pretty. Who is she? As soon as Taeyeon and the girl joined our table, we tried not to smile or laugh.

 

“Hello”

 

The pretty girl greeted us with smile. She smiled more than it should as we are taken back by her a little bit. She must be foreigner.

 

“Girls…this is Tiffany, my roommate. This is everyone. Yuri, Jessica, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung and…”

 

“Sunny. She is our classmate”

 

I continued her sentence.

 

“Aw…tteokbuki?”

 

Taeyeon covered as soon as she said it.

 

“It’s okay. We already made up for it with tteokbuki and ice-cream”

 

Sunny said jokingly as we all laugh.