Chapter - 11

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV
 

I am on the way to pick up Jung sisters since I promised Krystal that we will do movie date. Krystal is Jessica’s younger sister, and she likes me a lot. Since she is Jessica’s sister, she is also my sister.

 

“Unnieee”

 

She showed me cuteness as soon as she saw me.

 

“I miss you”

 

Krystal said as she hugged me, and I patted her head. She is wearing short and hoodies. How come a little cute kid becomes that tall? She is taller than Jessica.

 

“Unnie miss you too”

 

Jessica is carrying the blankets as I help her placed them in the trunk. Since we are going for drive in movie theater, we prepare blankets and cushion so that we feel cozy. We picked up Yoona on the way. Jessica is at passenger seat when Yoona and Krystal at the back. They were chatting random things as we laughed all the way to the movie theater.

 

“Unnie…I want popcorn, fries, corn dog and soda”

 

Yoona and Krystal are talking like a kid. Krystal is 5 years younger than us, so she is a kid to us but why Yoona? She is only a year younger but every time we are together with Krystal, she is also a kid. We are like moms. I gave my credit card to Yoona as they look so happy.

 

“Two diet coke for us”

 

I said as we are preparing to sit at the trunk. We lay down the fur white carpet at the truck of my SUV car. Then place four little cute cushion and put blanket aside so that we can cover ourselves while watching movie. It already looks cozy. The trunk is kind of small for four persons, so we have to squeeze a little bit. I think it will make us feel cozier.

 

“How is it?”

 

I smiled as I asked to Jessica.

 

“It’s so cute. Let’s me take photo of you”

 

She said as she took out her phone and took pictures of me. Then I took her phone and took pictures of her. And ended with selfies. Two girls come back happily with full of food in their hands. Four large sodas, two huge popcorn, two fries, nacho and cheese, 4 corndogs and four packs of jelly.

 

“Isn’t it too much for four people?”

 

Jessica smiled as she asked.

 

“No worries, Unnies. We will finish them”

 

We giggled at their cuteness. Krystal gave me back my credit card.

 

“I love you”

 

I chuckled at her comment. She would always flatter me after she gets what she wants. We came to watch “The Notebook” which is romantic movie of two young lovers who are torn apart by war and class differences.


We finally get ready to watch movie since the movie time is nearer. I sat at the corner when Jessica and Krystal in the middle and Yoona at the end. We got two blankets, so Jessica and I got one when Krystal and Yoona got one. We placed all the food in front of us as we started to eat. The movie is starting. Girls are crying at the scene where Noah and Allie break up. Ice princess is crying beside me. She looks strong and violet, but she is really warm and kind by heart. I give her tissue as I put my arm on her shoulder and hugged her from side. She quietly put her head on my shoulder.

 

“This movie is really good”

 

Girls said after the movie.

 

“Unnie…I don’t wanna go home yet. Shall we eat dinner and ice cream after that?”

 

Yoona and Krystal said in sync like they practiced before. I looked at Jessica if she wanna go. She seems like she is down for it. So, I agreed with girls.

 

“Unnie…you look like dad and Sica Unnie looks like mom. I am older sister and Kry is little sister”

 

Yoona said as they giggled. Yeah, we really look like that.

 

“Unnie…you are Son not daughter”

 

Krystal said to Yoona as we laughed. Jessica seems to like it a lot. She laughed out loud. The way she laughs is so cute that I laugh along with her. It was really a memorable night.

 

I am practicing the dance for SHY at one of the cardio rooms of the university’s gym when Tiffany came in crying.

 

“Yuree”

 

She walked toward me as she hugged me. I hugged her back worriedly. I never saw her cry like that. She looks really sad. Actually, we never hang out just us before since we are always with group. She is expressive kid who would show her affection a lot to the people she loves.

 

“What happened? Who makes you cry?”

 

“He cheated on me”

 

Tiffany is sobbing.

 

“What? Nichkhun?”

 

I asked as she nodded. She really like him. He is one of the famous guys at university.

 

“I saw him kissing with another girl at the stair?”

 

My blood pressure went up. How can he cheat on this pretty girl? Tiffany is pretty, hardworking, sincere, kind, caring, and perfect. How can he cheat on that kind of girl? He should be blessing that he got her. I got mad at him.

 

“Yuree…I think I love the wrong person again”

 

It makes my heart painful.

 

“You don’t really need him though. It’s good to know earlier that he is that kind of guy. You lost a guy who doesn’t love you, but you have 8 other girls who love you”

 

I said as she suddenly smiles from crying.

 

“Yeah, it is. It’s really blessing that I met you guys. You guys are like my family”

 

Tiffany showed her eyes smile while crying as I chuckled and patted her hair. I told her some jokes so that she feels better.

 

“Yuree…what is your plan today? If you don’t have any, shall we hang out? I have a place I wanna go with you”

 

Tiffany said with her cute eyes smile while holding her left hand with right in praying position. How can I refuse this.

 

“Where do you want to go?”

 

“Arcade game. I wanna do the boxing one I saw in the dramas”

 

She said cutely as I smiled.

 

“Are you sure you can do?”

 

I as I looked through her body like she is weak.

 

“I can do it, Yuree ah. I am pretty strong. Check here. I have muscle”

 

She said while showing her arm muscle. It’s so funny and cute. I don’t know why but I always want to whenever I saw.

 

“Alright. Let’s go then. Let me finish this and I will pick you up at your place at 5pm”


“Really?”

 

She looks so happy. I nodded. She hugged me then she left happily.