Chapter - 12

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV

 

I had a great time with Tiffany in arcade game. I bought her ice cream at the arcade after playing. Then we came back to their dorm where everyone is hanging out.

 

“Hey girls”

 

Tiffany greeted them as soon as we got in. They are all sitting at the living room together waiting for pizza delivery.

 

“Did you guys have fun?”

 

Jessica asked me as she told me to sit beside her.

 

“Yeah, we did. It’s fun”

 

“Take me there next time too”

 

She said in jealous as it makes me smile. She is so cute when she’s jealous.

 

“Fany, what happened with Nichkhun? We are worried about you”

 

Sooyoung said as she gave her a hug. Then Tiffany started to talk about the story and girls were mad.

 

“Who does he think he is? How can he cheat on you”

 

Sunny disappointed.

 

“I really hate that kind of guy”

 

“He thinks he can get any girls because he is handsome and rich”

 

Everyone gave remark about Nichkhun as Tiffany cried. I know it can’t be cured easily. Everyone was busy giving her tissue and water. We have been consoling her until the pizza guy comes.

 

“Fany, we know you are upset so we ordered something you like”

 

“Thank you, girls. It’s so blessing to have you guys”

 

She said while crying as we can feel that she is talking it from heart. So, we did a group hug.

 

“Thank you”

 

We talked in sync.

 

“Who wants beer?”

 

Sunny asked as we all put our hands up except Seohyun.

 

“I will just drink Cola”

 

Seohyun said when we were all glaring at her.

 

“You never join when we drink”

 

Yoona complained.

 

“I really can’t drink Beer. I really hate the smell”

 

Then we eat pizza and beer. We opened the music lightly as we all are singing along. Then I grabbed guitar, and everyone sings together.

 

‘So no one told you life was gonna be this way

Your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your love life’s D.O.A.

It’s like you’re always stuck in second gear

When it hasn’t been your day, your week, your month, or even your year, but

 

I’ll be there for you

(When the rain starts to pour)

I’ll be there for you

(Like I’ve been there before)

I’ll be there for you

(‘Cause you’re there for me too)’

 

We were singing together I’ll be there for you – The Rembrandts which is theme song from F.R.I.E.N.D.S, our favorite show. We were clapping and singing together. The party got more fun since Taeyeon and Sooyoung getting drunk. They talked a lot and joked a lot as we can’t stop laughing.

 

“Are you okay? How many beers did you drink?”

 

I asked to Jessica who looks tipsy. I padded her head.

 

“2…or 3?”

 

She showed two fingers then three. She really looks tipsy and it’s so cute. I chuckled at her cuteness. And Tiffany drank a lot today since she’s heartbroken. She got drunk and started to yell. I mean her voice is already loud and since she is drunk, she talked louder. Yoona keeps saying she is not drunk with her drunk voice, and she talks a lot too. On the other hand, Hyoyeon keeps running in the room. Sunny is laughing at the girls. Her alcohol tolerance is pretty high. I got little tipsy but still okay. Seohyun is at Tiffany’s room reading her book since she doesn’t drink it will not be fun for her.

 

Me, Sunny and Yoona were in deep conversation when we heard our maknae screamed. Seohyun screamed and ran out from the room.

 

“Unnie…it’s hurt”

 

I was hugging Seohyun and asked what happened. Then I saw Hyoyeon coming out from the room. Hyoyeon must do something to our maknae.

 

“Hyoyeon unnie hits me on my forehead and said why you stuffy and uptight punk”

 

Seohyun whined as she hid behind Jessica.

 

“Yah…don’t scare our maknae”

 

Jessica scolded Hyoyeon as she pouted and left. I can hear she is running again. She is so funny. Seohyun is not going back to the room as she just sits beside Jessica and read her book. Me, Sunny and Yoona keep chatting. I am so tispy, Sunny looks tispy too and Yoona seems drunk, but we are seriously talking about the business plan and stuffs. It’s so funny. When I turned around, I saw Jessica falling asleep on the couch. So, I took off my jacket and covered her. Then we keep chatting.

 

Yoona goes to restroom as we heard her loud laugh.

 

“Unniess…come”

 

She called us as she is rolling on the floor laughing while pointing out something. Me and Sunny followed her as we also laughed. We saw Hyoyeon and Sooyoung sleeping in the bathtub, sitting face to face, holding beer can. They look so funny.

 

“Yah Yah…do you have phone? We need to take picture as proof”

 

I said while laughing as Sunny took out her phone and took photo quickly. Then we keep laughing. But we didn’t do anything about it. We just left there and went back to our seat and keep drinking.

 

“This is crazy”