Chapter - 29

Nectar of Pain

Yuri’s POV
 

I think our relationship changed to different level after she kissed me that night. We felt more comfortable showing our feelings to each other. She is clingy princess. She is being clingier to me than usual. She is always energetic and smiling beside me.

 

“I feel tipsy.”

 

She whispered me the words which she can say out loud in my ears.

 

“How drunk are you?”

 

I whispered back with smile.

 

“My mouth is drunk, but my brain is still okay.”

 

She said as I giggled. She would always make different level of drunkenness. When she says her brain is drunk, it’s the highest level. And eyes drunk, mouth drunk, hands drunk would be minor drunk. That kid is so cute and weird. I can’t help falling in love with all the words she says.

 

“You wanna sleepover at my place today?”

 

I offered as she thought for awhile then she said yes.

 

“I will text my mom.”

 

She answered with her cutest face which made me fall in love over and over again.  As usual Sunny drank the most out of all of us. But she never drunk. She handled the alcohol really well. Tiffany, Yoona and Hyoyeon were drunk tonight.

 

“Yoong Unnie, you are drunk. Stop drinking”

 

Seohyun (maknae) stopped her. She was drunk. Barely holding herself stand up with wine glass in hand.

 

“I am not drunk. I am not drunk.”

 

She said loudly. That’s the sign that she is drunk.

 

“I should let her sleep at my place too. Don’t you think?”

 

I told to Jessica as she giggled and agreed with me. She loves Yoona too as her little sister.

 

“Yoona, sit here and drink this.”

 

Jessica said as she gave water to Yoona. Yoona would listen to her and sat beside her quietly.

 

“She never listens to me”

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes. Seohyun loves her unnie a lot.

 

“You should sleep at my place too. It’s too late to go back alone. Everyone is drunk”

 

I told Maknae.

 

“Huh…other unnies are not going back home?”

 

Seohyun asked.

 

“I will sleep with Sooyoung.”

 

Sunny answered as she slipped a beer.

 

“Why don’t you sleep with me?”

 

Tiffany asked jealously while holding Sunny’s arm. Tiffany is the clingiest princess in our group.

 

“Taeyeon will sleep with you.”

 

Sunny said with her poker face as we all know what she is doing. I smiled to myself. Good job, Sunny.

 

“What?”

 

Taeyeon was shocked to hear her name in the conversation.

 

“Are you going to drive back when you are that drunk?”

 

Sunny asked with her poker face. Sunny is really good at that. Sometimes, we can see her leadership and charisma even though she joins our group later.  Taeyeon was thinking because of what Sunny said.

 

“Yes, sleep with Tiffany. You can’t even walk probably.”

 

Sooyoung joined the conversation as Taeyeon looked at me with help me face. So, I rounded my fingers from Jessica, me, Yoona to Seohyun. Let her know that my house is full.

 

“I can sleep on the couch.”

 

Taeyeon answered quickly.

 

“Why are you sleeping on the couch?”

 

Jessica asked. She has a lot of charisma too. Jessica is the only one who Taeyeon afraid of.

 

“I mean…”

 

Taeyeon stuttered.

 

“You can sleep with me”

 

Tiffany said as Taeyeon didn’t say anything. That means she agreed to it. Hyoyeon stayed quiet because she doesn’t want Taeyeon to remember her room is empty. After that, we all gave eyes to each other that good job our mission is completed.

 

“Bye girls. Good night”

 

We greeted to each other as Me, Jessica, Yoona and Seohyun went back to my apartment. As soon as me and Jessica got into my room, things started to feel awkward. We both talk less. I felt so nervous. I bet she is too.

 

“You gonna change first?”

 

I said awkwardly to break the silent.

 

“Ah…yes”

 

She walked quickly to the bathroom as I finally sighed. I don’t know if it’s because I drank too much, she looks so beautiful tonight. My heart was beating so much that it’s hard to handle. She was wearing my yellow t-shirt which looks oversized on her and short. I was lost for a moment. I was staring at her without talking anything. I was in panic mood that I swallowed my saliva as she walked closer to the bed.

 

“Yul”

 

I got back to myself when she called my name.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?”

 

She asked with her innocent face. I stared at her eyes then my eyes went to . I didn’t know what I am thinking at that time. Then I stared at her eyes again.

 

“Sorry. I think I am too drunk.”

 

I said as I tried to walk away when I felt the pulling from my arm. Then the next thing I felt is soft touch on my lips. I might bite her lips that night.