Chapter 16 — Prayer for Souls

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Han only got to sleep for three hours because he need to get up early to go to Baekhyun’s quarters as he needed some help.

 

“where did you even get this?” Baekhyun yawn while looking at the small earring pierced on the Prince’s earlobe. He just woke up and he can barely see the earring’s design.

 

“yesterday at the capitol” Prince Han lied.

 

“did your brother asked you to pierced this?” Baekhyun asked while trying to find a spot where he could cut the earring.

 

“yeah” Prince Han knows he is lying but he know if Baekhyun knew he came from the black market he’ll definitely got mad at him and he don’t want to worry about him.

 

“ugh, this is so ugly! why did you even allowed him to pierced this to you?” Baekhyun said as he finally saw the design of the circular pierced. “what does number one even mean?” he said but Prince Han stayed silent as he remembered what the bearded guy said that he is the first person they would sell after the King’s raid. So he thought maybe that is the reason why it says number one.

 

“ah this is so tight! I’m afraid I might cut your earlobe’s skin too.” Baekhyun whines after trying so many ways to cut the earrings.

 

“really? that’s okay Baekhyun.  I guess I’ll just let this on for a moment. Sorry to bother your sleep.“

 

“no worries, I’m already awake anyway. So? did you have fun yesterday?” Baekhyun asked while cleaning up the materials they used in his tool box.

 

Prince Han nod and smile because the only thing he could think of is the bad day he had yesterday. He wonder where is his brother now.

 

“you know what? the King didn’t smile today” Baekhyun giggles. “I guess he misses you” 

 

Prince Han just smile. If the King misses him then he misses him even more. A day without him is like stepping in a whole new world. Prince Han then realized that whenever the King is away or he is away from him he always get into trouble and that explains what happen yesterday.

 

“Prince Han, are you awake?” Baekhyun and Prince Han look outside as they heard Vyzla knocking at Prince Han’s door downstairs.

 

“Vyzla, I am here!” Prince Han called Vyzla who is about to knock his door again. “good morning!” he greeted when Vyzla look up to them.

 

“Vyzla isn’t it too early for the Prince to do his chores?” Baekhyun said but Prince Han only dodge his shoulder to stop him from teasing Vyzla.

 

“The garden is growing wild grasses, do you job will you?!” Vyzla talkback  to Baekhyun who just rolled his tongue out like a kid to Vyzla then he walk back inside his room. Prince Han just laughed at him before quickly running down to attend Vyzla’s call.

 

“The King wants to eat breakfast with you” Vyzla said then he can’t help but to notice a new thing on Prince Han. “new earring?”

 

Prince Han immediately cover his ear with his hair which is luckily long enough to cover it. “I’ll remove it once I can”

 

They started walking back to the palace while still talking about the earring.

“why ‘once I can’ ? are you having trouble removing it?”

 

“yeah, it’s kinda bit stuck” Prince Han just said. He felt nervous that many have been noticing his ear tag and it’s so hard to lie already what more if the King noticed it. It’ll be more harder to keep the truth from him.

 

“If you need help on removing it you can go back to where you asked to pierced it, there should be a way to remove it.” Vyzla suggested that gives Prince Han an idea.

 

But then going back to the black market makes him anxious already and what may happen if he saw the guys who pierced the ear tag on him. This is gonna be hard.

 

 

King Seh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter