Chapter 18 — Real Feelings

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He already told his Mother about it and it’s now his turn to say it to the one who deserves to hear it.

 

“I like you, Lu Han” King Oh Sehun XCIV of Amani Empire finally confessed his feelings.

 

Prince Han is so speechless. He don’t know what to believe in. The King’s words or the fact that the King might only saying things because he just feel like it. He wanted to ask him so many questions.

 

Don’t question the King’s decision.

 

Vyzla’s words are echoing inside him.

 

Even without the King asking he can already see many questions by just looking on Prince Han’s face and he knows he won’t ask it because of a damn rule his ancestors made up.

 

“Prince Han, tell me what you feel” the King said still looking straight in the Prince’s eyes which he can already see himself that the Prince have the same feelings towards him and he feel glad about it. “tell me now before I kiss you in front of my mother” King Sehun warned.

 

Prince Han felt the pressure through the King’s voice as if he knows already what he is going to say or what he feels for him. Prince Han did so many decisions and think  of so many possible out come if ever he reveal his feelings for the King. Being liked by the King is like living in a fever dream to him but as he look into the King’s eyes he can see and feel that he is really into him. How did you even like me?

“And As your King, I don’t like you going against your own fate”

 

He can still remember what the King told him. He can also remember the way he said those words to him and yet here he is battling against what fate wants him to say. I guess I really need to give this up. 

 

“I’m deeply in love with you, Your Highness” Prince Han finally spit out all his feelings that he’s been keeping ever since he met the King. His heart is tremendously beating so fast while looking at the King’s reaction to his confession.

 

King Sehun didn’t hide his smile as he heard a very powerful words from the person he like. He felt his sincerity through his words and he knows he did a lot of thinking before saying those words which he truly amaze him.

“yes, that’s it.” King Sehun lean closer until their lips are two inch away. “please say it again with just my name on it”

 

“I uhm” Prince Han is losing his breath because of the unwavering tension between them ever since the King confessed his feelings. It feels like he just came from running. “I love…I love you Sehun” he did all his best to say those words even it’s forbidden, even he don’t know what may happen next. This is really dangerous.

 

King Sehun cupped the Prince’s face while giggling as he felt really happy after listening to the Prince’s confession along side with his name. It was too precious to hear.

“I ing love you too, Lu Han” King Sehun blurted out and his feelings accelerated from liking him to loving the Prince just because he felt like it. He just confirmed in the moment that he is in love with the Prince and he heard those four words he suddenly got a glance of future with him.

 

Their hearts are beating so loud as soon as the King planted his lips on the Prince’s lips. It’s their first kiss with having a mutual feelings to each other.

King Sehun held on his both cheeks while the Prince hands are clutching on his clothes. They are both felt the love in each other’s lips and they can feel how much they love what they are doing.

 

“Your Highness, please—“ Prince Han stops as a tear fell from his eyes. “please don’t leave me after” the Prince beg. As a lone Prince he was never felt like this back in their Empire that makes him so afraid that he might lose if ever he loved the King so much. Out of all, he is the most precious to him as of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter