Chapter 13 — Morning is Ruined

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night Prince Han left the King’s room before the whole households wakes up. He waited for the King to comeback that night but unfortunately he didn’t came and he think the King really slept in his study room again like the time when he was unconscious from being trap inside the storage house.

 

Prince Han’s heart is still beating so fast everytime he think about all the kisses they had. He is thankful that the King stopped their kiss because he can’t imagine how will he face the King in the morning if ever they ended up doing more than that kiss. I promise I’ll be more careful.

Prince Han stop walking as he think about why the King kissed him last night.

“Stop thinking about the kiss, Han!” he told to himself then he tried to breathe in and out to calm his mind.

“preapare this in the garden and I want everything to be perfect!” Prince Han flinched as he heard pair of heels hitting on the marbled floor of the palace. It was Princess Iris of Iris Town  walking down the hallway going to the King’s garden. He moved aside to give way to Princess Iris who is talking to her two servants about the preparations she is doing for the King’s breakfast.

 

Prince Han can’t help but to realize his place upon looking at the Princess who just passed by. He can say that she is beautiful wearing her red dress, her red hair shows that she has a royal blood in her and it seems she is nice when she’s talking to her servants. She’ll look good beside the King.

 

Prince Han felt a pinch of pain in his heart as he know that the King will be hers someday. From then on he realized the kissed last night was probably brought by the moment. Luckily he didn’t gave in or else it’ll be hard for him to let go all of his forbidden feelings for the King.

 

“Where is the King, Prince Han?” Prince Han got startled as Vyzla called his name who is came rushing at him.

 

“ah, yes, the King is in his study room.” Prince Han answered. Vyzla sighed as if there’s something wrong. “Is there a problem?”

 

“well, Princess Iris is preparing a breakfast for the King without his knowledge and the King doesn’t like that.” Vyzla sighed once again.

 

“can you do me a favor and tell chef Do to continue cooking and other’s to prepare the King’s breakfast table? I’ll deal with her again.” Vyzla drag his feet as he can’t believe he will again convince the Princess Iris to stop whatever she is doing. And this is the reason why he don’t like surprise visitors like this.

 

Prince Han nod and quickly go to the kitchen to inform the kitchen people to prepare the King’s breakfast. At first they all grunt because the Princess just ordered them to stop all the cookings and now Vyzla is asking to push it through, they all torn between two orders. Prince Han just apologized and felt what Vyzla is going through when sometime is happening not in the King’s schedule.

As the Prince done convincing the kitchen people Princess Iris came in so suddenly that startled everyon in the kitchen. She look so irritated while looking at Prince Han.

 

“I told the Kitchen to stop preparing because I already prepared a breakfast for the King!” Princess Iris high pitched voice echoes along with the stinging slap she did across Prince Han’s face that surprised everyone and made them all stop preparing the King’s breakfast. They all felt the Princess cruelty even they are not the one who got slapped. They all feel bad for the Prince.

 

“I apologize Princess, I was only told to keep preparing the breakfast—“ another slap on the other cheeks of the Prince has landed that once again startled everyone in the kitchen.

 

“I don’t care who told you! And how dare you talk back when you are wrong!” Princess Iris yelled. “kneel” she commanded then she kicked the Prince’s knees that made him fall like she is some kind of expert on making someone kneel before her.

 

Prince Han is so mad inside as he remember the slap that his father did to him before he left the Empire. He thought he is somehow safe from those slaps yet he was wrong. The feeling of being powerless, of being under by so many people, being humiliated by someone who has high authority than him is the most awful feeling.

 

“good, now tell it to the chef to stop the preparation because the breakfast is already prepared. Understand?” she said. Prince Han nod while still kneeling until he couldn’t hear the Princess’s heels. I was wrong about her.

 

Prince Han stand up then he walk back to Chef Do. He is torn between two orders, he wished Vyzla was there. Or maybe even Vyzla is present he will be the one who is kneeling instead of him and that’ll be bad for Vyzla’s image as the head servant. He is somehow thankful that he took all the blame at least he will lose nothing unlike the Vyzla and the other’s.

 

“hey are you okay?” Prince Han look up to see C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter