Chapter 17 — Queen of Amani Empire

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating their breakfast King Sehun and Prince Han travelled to Amani Empire’s cemetery. It’s going to be an hour carriage ride so King Sehun decided to ask about Prince Han’s mother and all the books Prince Han read that his mother wrote.

 

“Your mother is an amazing woman” King Sehun said as if he is imagining a girl version of Prince Han through his stories.

 

“yes, she is” Prince Han answered with a smile but he wished he could still remember her face because  even in pictures she is no longer there.

 

“Would you like to see my Mother looks like?” King Sehun asked the Prince who just nod as a reply.

 

King Sehun pulled out his wallet then he pulled a picture from it. He showed Prince Han a picture of two beautiful ladies, one same black hair as the King and one is like his hair. They are both smiling on the camera while arms are hugging link to each other. They seem close.

 

“the woman with black hair is my mother and this is her bestfriend” King Sehun point out. “and this is the only picture we have before our house got burn down by the madman I was talking about”

 

King Sehun mentioned it to Prince Han about the madman who killed his Mother but he didn’t know that he burned their house as well. He felt bad for the King’s Family. “he burned your house?”

 

“yes, my father said that this madman hated my mother because she became the Queen of Amani even her ancestors are from a group of commoners.” Prince Han knows about the Four leagues in the past that’s why he understands. And he didn’t know the former Queen came from The Commoners.

 

“but is she?” Prince Han asked to make sure he is getting a right information 

 

“yes, she is.” King Sehun proudly smile that made the Prince smile as well. Now he understands why the King has a good heart for everyone. “She got adopted by the 92nd heir of the throne, King Aiero. And she is the only child of the King that’s why he gave the throne to her when she became a fine lady and became the 93rd heir and I became the 94th.” King Sehun smile back at the Prince who just nod as he finally understands how the King became the 94th heir.

 

“She’s amazing, Your Highness” Prince Han said. A woman like the Queen became an heir is very rare because  back at their Empire, no woman dares to stand to be an heir after his Mother died. She is the first and last woman who claimed the throne before he got married to his Father who is now taking over the throne for two decades and that was the longest term that a King ruled an Empire.  He don’t want to let it go. 

 

“no, the woman beside her is amazing” the King said. Prince Han look at the lady beside the King’s mother in the picture. “She is the reason why Mother learned how to read and write. She is her mentor at their young age. That’s what my Father told me.”

 

“but where is she now?” Prince Han curiously asked while looking at the picture but he don’t know why he feel like he already seen her face before but he don’t know where.

 

“my Father never met her. He said she left the palace after my Mother claim the throne and she never talk about her. Maybe something happens between them which the history only knows.”

 

Prince Han nod then he hand over the picture to the King. He wanted to ask him more about her but it seems the King has only few information and maybe he is right that the history will onlyknow.

 

“ah we are here” the carriage stop and the door open up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter