Chapter 21 — Unspeakable Truth

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Prince Han gave King Sehun a glare to show he is really mad at him to the point that he don’t want to see his face anymore. He know he is the King but it is not an enough reason to say such awful things especially to a stranger.

 

“Sehun?” King Chanyeol calls. He decided to visit Amani Empire to see Prince Han but when he heard the King went to the black market to find the Prince. He came running to God knows how he arrived the fastest he could get.

 

He was very surprised to see the situation and his little Prince covered in blood while looking devastated. He noticed King Sehun is just quiet on the side which made him even more confused.

 

“Prince Han are you okay? are you hurt?” King Chanyeol worriedly asked but instead of an answer Prince Han only kneel down beside Mister Moriko’s cold body. He held his hand and prayed for his soul to rest peacefully.

 

“King Chanyeol, will you help me to get him out of here?” Prince Han asked the still confused King.

 

“oh, okay” King Chanyeol is a bit confused as to what is happening but if the Prince need his help then he would gladly help him. They both carry Mister Moriko out of the basement then King Chanyeol’s royal guard came to help him put the dead body in a carriage.

 

“Prince Han, where are you going?” King Chanyeol asked as he saw Prince Han is about to ride in the carriage where Mister Moriko was in.

 

“I want to—“ Prince Han stop as he know it is going to be hard to request a proper burial for Mister Moriko.

 

“what do you want? tell me.” King Chanyeol asked while holding on the Prince shivering shoulder.

 

“a proper burial for Mister Moriko”

 

“we’ll do that but first let me take care of you, okay?” King Chanyeol said then he look over at King Sehun who is only looking at the Prince. He know something may have happen before he came, he is curious but Prince Han needs to be taken care of before anything else.

 

King Chanyeol took Prince Han in a hotel near the capitol, he let him take a bath and bought him new clothes to change into. He heard the Prince crying inside the bathroom that worries him so he stayed outside just to make sure he is fine. He wished he could help the Prince right now but he don’t know where to start, he is not used to consoling people.

 

“Your Highness, everything is all set. The body is already in the casket and burial site is already prepared for Mister Moriko.” Crivo his butler came to inform him the news.

 

“thank you” King Chanyeol just said who still standing in front of the bathroom’s door, arms are crossed while waiting patiently for the Prince.

 

“you know he won’t come out if you are waiting out there like a ert, your highness” Crivo said that made King Chanyeol to glare at him.

 

“stop calling me your highness if you’re just going to disrespect me! you ungrateful song of a— aish!” King Chanyeol just grunts and gave up on his always ungrateful butler. He likes everything about Crivo being his butler except for his unstoppable and unfiltered mouth.

 

Crivo excused himself and as soon he left Prince Han came out of the shower wearing thr clothes that King Chanyeol bought for him. A brown sleeve and black pants. Glad it fits him.

 

“Crivo said we can visit Mister Moriko.”

 

Prince Han bow his head to thank the King for helping him even they are not that close yet he is big help to him today.

 

“Prince Han, can you tell me what happen. If you don’t mind.” King Chanyeol asked. Prince Han stand up and look at the King who has confused face. So he told him the whole story.

 

“I slapped King Sehun because he said Mister Moriko deserves to die since he is a criminal.”

 

“hold on, Sehun said that even he already knew that Mister Moriko saved you?” Prince Han nod. King Chanyeol couldn’t believe what he just heard because he know his friend never judge anyone that fast. That bastard!

 

 

King Chanyeol didn’t leave Prince Han’s side during the burial of Mister Moriko. He is buried then under a maple tree near the capitol’s lake. King Chanyeol’s royal guards informed his faraway relatives what happen to Mister Moriko.

“I’m sorry, Your Highness for troubling you to do all this” Prince Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter