Chapter 9 — I want more of Him

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ah Princess Iris of Iris Town” Min said while remembering the said fiancé and the visit she did before.

 

“ah I totally forgot about her” Baekhyun said while scratching the back of his head while pouting.

 

“wait, the King has a fiancé?” Prince Han exclaimed. He haven’t heard the news of the King getting married.

 

“It was decided by The Nobleman Oh Sen, the King’s father a day before the King took you in so that’s why maybe the reason why the news is not yet spread.” Min explained.

 

“but maybe this week the royal family will announce it” Jongdae sighed while helping Baekhyun remove the weeds of the garden.

 

“but we don’t like her” Baekhyun whispered then Min and Dae nod their heads while sitting closer to the Prince Han who is still confused.

 

“but why? did she do anything wrong?” Prince Han curiously asked.

 

 

“not to us but to her servants!” Baekhyun exclaimed and he suddenly remember how the Princess treated harshly her servants when they visited the palace before.

 

“she’s cruel and I heard she exile a servent who made a simple mistake on brushing her hair.” Dae said.”JUST BRUSHING HER HAIR!” Jongdae repeated to exaggerate the word to let the Prince know how low the Princess is.

 

“she’s scary to be honest” Min said then he fake shiver but whenever he think about the cruel things she did it literally gives him a real shiver.

 

Prince Han wonder what Princess Iris looks like and base on their stories she seems to be a strong and scary woman. Despite hearing those bad comments about her Prince still felt envy because she can be with the kind King Sehun forever if ever they got married. He must stop his delusions about the King as he knows in the end a King can only be with some they wanted to be and that’s not him.

 

Will I ever find a kind man as him?

 

The four servants stop chitchatting as the royal clock bells indicating it’s already 6PM. It’s time for the King’s dinner so they have to go back on their assigned posts.

 

“I’ll go ahead, I’ll be assisting Chef Do tonight. See you maybe tomorrow!” Dae said while waving his hand going to the back of the palace where the kitchen’s back door.

 

“me and Min is assigned to help on preparing the table. How about you Prince Han?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Vyzla didn’t gave a chore for me but propably I’ll be staying outside the dining hall” Prince Han said and by that they all separate their ways going to their posts to do their assigned jobs.

 

Prince Han stand beside the dining hall’s door as King Sehun is not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter