Chapter 29 — Chance of Rescue

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two Kings march down to their respective posts of battles while King Chanyeol led his royal guards to searched the whole Capitol’s ruins and help everyone including the dead bodies that is so heart breaking. As a King of an Empire King Chanyeol feel terrible, they didn’t promised this kind of future to their people. Once again he felt they failed their people.

 

King Chanyeol took a deep breath and focus himself on the rescue at the same time he is looking for Prince Han in every corner of the capitol where most have damaged. It was devastating to see the destruction that makes even King Chanyeol to worry about the Prince, he wished he finds him.

 

“Prince Han? Prince Han!” King Chanyeol sprint to the Prince who is currently helping people to get out of an damaged house. Everyone is crying and badly injured.

 

“King Chanyeol! Please keep them safe I have to go inside there’s another injured person inside—“

 

“Prince Han wait! The building is about to collapse and can’t you see the snake’s tail is just right here”

 

Prince Han is well aware of their current situation but he can’t let anyone die, specially those who he can reach. “that’s why I’m not wasting time—“

 

“wait for my royal guards— PRINCE HAN WAIT!” King Chanyeol failed to stop the Prince because he went inside a hole that he himself can’t fit in. King Chanyeol grunt but still followed what Prince asked him to do, he put the people out of danger first and asked one of his royal guards to safety them then he came back to Prince.

 

He look in the hole where the Prince went in.

“hurry!” King Chanyeol said when he saw Prince Han carrying a middle age man on his back. He let the man out first so King Chanyeol took him with the others but when it’s Prince Han’s turn to come out the snake’s tail suddenly moved that made Prince Han feet got stuck under the debris. 

 

“Prince Han!” King Chanyeol came but he was too late. He removed all the debris that he can remove but at the same time he is worried that the Prince is in pain. His hands are shaking.

 

“I’m okay, calm down. Your Highness.” Prince Han touched the shaking hands of the King and tried to calm him using his hands which he is hoping that he can helped him.

 

“I’m calm” King Chanyeol said then he carefully removed every debris to pull out the Prince’s feet. He felt pain on his feet and without seeing it he guess that his feet got injured behind the debris.

 

“one more. I’ll lift this up and you have to pull your feet out, okay?” King Chanyeol said then Prince Han only could do is nod because the pain is no longer bearable.

 

King Chanyeol lift up the last big cement debris then Prince pulled out his feet successfully. King Chanyeol calmly look at the Prince’s injured feet and luckily he have clean handkerchief in his pocket that he used to wipe the blood from the Prince’s injured feet.

 

“why—why aren’t you wearing any shoes?” King Chanyeol is deeply mad about the situation. “why do I always see you in a bad shape?” He remember the first time he saw the Prince, he just woke up after a terrible incident. And the second was when they are in the black market and now there’s another blood next to him.

 

“I apologize, your high—“

 

“enough, there’s no need for you to apologize” King Chanyeol turn back. “come, get on my back I’ll carry you.”

 

“no need, I can walk Your Highness” Prince Han tried to stand but his knees betrayed him. He felt a sudden exhaustion and he guess he already used all his energy.

 

“get on my back, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter