Chapter 6 — First Kiss

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

King Sehun quickly carry him outside to get some air to breathe. He is inside a metal storage house for almost couple of days King Sehun can imagine the struggles he been through inside and he saw his hands are bruised and a bit reddish, he thought maybe he kept on banging the door for help.

 

Min, Dae and Baek are all crying beside the Prince‘s almost lifeless body.

 

“Prince Han, wake up. You need to breathe!” King Sehun keep on waking him up but his eyes won’t open and he is not breathing anymore.

 

King Sehun resuscitates him by giving him air through his mouth. His heart is beating so widely. He don’t want to touch the Prince’s lips this way. He wanted him alive. He wanted to see him live and happy. This is not the first kiss he expected.

 

King Sehun wrap Prince Han’s body around his arms while still giving him air. He didn’t stop whatever it takes. He don’t want to lose anyone anymore.

 

“please please wake up” King Sehun keep on mumbling with tears in his eyes. Min, Dae, Baek and Vyzla were shock because it was the first time they saw their King cried.

 

But then Prince Han still not breathing.

“please wake up, Lu Han” King Sehun called his full name hoping for him to hear. He wrap his arms around his lifeless frame and then he called all the gods to save the Prince’s beautiful life.

 

I, King Oh Sehun XCIV of Amani Empire is begging to all Gods to let the man in his arms breathe.

 

And in a snap of a finger Prince Han open his eyes.

 

“Your Highness!” Vyzla exclaimed as he first saw the Prince’s eyes open and slowly close. All the other servants gasp and stopped crying while Prince Han keep on breathing heavily as if he just came up from drowning in a deep water.

 

The King haven’t felt scared in his life not until this moment. He felt relieved that’s why he can’t help himself but to just hug the Prince while thanking all the Gods that saved him.

 

Prince Han couldn’t help but to hug the King as well. He is inside the cold storage house, he almost lost his voice from screaming for a rescue, he barely can feel his own strength and his sense only felt the warmth coming from the King’s hug. He grip and hold on the King’s red velvety suit that felt really soft against Prince Han’s shaking hands. He likes the smell of sandalwood and takes him back from the first time he met eyes with the King. He admits he miss it and he thought he will never see him again or even smell him. For the first time in his life he felt afraid of dying.

 

The sense of relief made the Prince fall asleep while his head is leaning on the King’s shoulder.

 

“your highness, is the Prince okay?” Min asked.

 

King Sehun nod. Royal guards came in attending their King and they also gave a warm blanket for the Prince. Vyzla and the three other servants tried to get Prince Han from the King but he insisted on taking the Prince back to the palace while riding on the King’s horse that no one ever ride except the King himself and yet another new happen as someone like Prince Han is riding the King’s horse.

 

King Sehun never let anyone touch the Prince even when they get back in the Palace. Almost all servants are out to check the King and get Prince Han but the King stopped them. Instead of taking the Prince in his quarters he took him in his own room.

 

Vyzla tried to stop the King and even offered a help but the King requested to be alone in his room as he himself took care of the Prince who is currently asleep on his bed.

 

No one ever lay on his bed and can’t believe Prince Han would be looking so beautiful on it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter