Chapter 7 — Good Afternoon

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days but Prince Han is still sleeping. The Royal Doctor already checked him and they found nothing wrong with the Prince’s body the Doctor only mentioned that he is sleeping to regained all the strength he lost from being trapped inside for almost two days.

 

Meanwhile the invistagation is still ongoing under Vyzla’s supervision and in daily basis he give the King his report or any progress about the incident.

 

“we already talked to all the servants but the person where they heard the ghost rumor is nowhere to be found.” Vyzla reported to the King who is currently having his afternoon tea at his garden where beautiful daisies are growing free.

 

“So the last resort we have is the Prince himself.” the King said after taking a sip then he slowly place the tea on the table.

 

“Yes, your highness.” Vyzla thought maybe the Prince saw someone before he got trapped inside the storage house.

 

Vyzla jolted as he saw the King’s eyebrow twitch and his left leg is moving up and down. He knows the King is like that whenever he is irritated or if ever he need to do something but he can’t do because of some circumstances.

 

“Your Highness! King Chanyeol has arrived!” a royal guard announced but before even the King responded to the announcement King Chanyeol already waltz in the garden sitting straight acrossed where King Sehun is sitting who is already used to informality of his friend.

 

Vyzla greeted the King of Krea Empire before leaving them for their private conversation.

 

King Sehun sent a letter to King Chanyeol to get some information about any bandits or threats against him or Prince Han.

 

“you’re stressing yourself for a mere Prince, is he that worthy of your precious time?” King Chanyeol asked. This is the first time he ever saw King Sehun to get so hang up to someone and not to mention he just met this Prince. He is kinda bit worried as his long time friend.

 

King Chanyeol at the same time is worried that his friend is putting himself in danger for trusting a Prince he barely know and this Prince came from the worst Empire and full of greed. He even wonder why King Sehun offered Lumos Empire a partnership even they can barely trade good stuff to Amani Empire.

 

 

“I don’t know either but for now I want to find the person behind all of this” King Sehun said. King Chanyeol is relieved that his friend is aware about all of his worried so he guess he shouldn’t worry about him as well.

 

 

“My Royal Guards found out there are rumors about killing mages. Have you asked if that Prince is a mage?”

 

“A mage? No. He can’t be. He came from the Lumos Empire and mages are not born in their Land.”

 

“hmm, you got a point there. Well if mage killers are not the prime suspect, it’s probably someone in the palace. A servant or anyone who hold grudges to the Prince.”

 

“That’s my guess too.” King Sehun stand up. “thank you for all the information you gave me but I have to attend a meeting with my Royal guards—“

 

“oh no problem! Go ahead! But can I walk around?” King Chanyeol loves King Sehun’s garden because this is the only Empire who has a soil that can grow daises. And he love daises and sometimes he secretly picked them, one time he take home a pot of daises but they only withered and died because Krea Empire is way colder than Amani Empire.

 

“do whatever you want” King Sehun said while walking back to the palace then Vyzla followed to start their daily meeting with the King and their officials.

 

King Chanyeol walk around the garden while admiring beautiful Daises growing every soil of the palace’s garden. While walking on a pathway where all the daises grow on the sidewalks King Chanyeol notice the window on King Sehun’s room is open and as he walk closely to the window he saw a figure sitting on the King’s bed.

 

King Chanyeol walked closer until he was able to see a beautiful person wearing a white nightgown. The King’s breath has been taken as he saw the man look at his direction that makes the King smile in full. His heart beat twice it’s fast

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter