Chapter 3 — Change my Fate

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prince Han immediately walks out of his room to attend the King who is waiting inside his room wearing a silky black robe, hair is wet and down that looks like he just got out from his evening shower.

 

“please dry my hair” the King ordered then he walks infront of his full body mirror and sat on a chair facing his beautiful reflection.

 

Prince Han nod and walk to where the King is. He stand behind him while holding a small machine that the King handover to him. He was too confused on what he was holding. As if it was a new born baby that he just first met.

 

“not familiar with it?” the King asked that startled the confused Prince.

 

“ah yes, I’m really sorry.” Prince Han apologize that makes his cheeks and ears blushed because of the embarrassment.

 

“just press the button and that’s it” Prince Han did what the King just told him and it actually works that startled him a bit. He placed his hand over where the wind is coming from and he was amazed that it’s warm. “it’s a hair blower, we used it to dry our hair. Think you can handle it?”

 

“ah yes! Thank you for teaching it to me.” Prince Han gave him a little bow while the King just gave him a nod before closing his eyes waited for the Prince to failed but he is surprised that he got the hang of it. He didn’t expect that he would be gentle and it seems like it is not the first time he used it.

 

But in fact Prince Han is skilled on hair dressing too. He always fixed his brother’s hair and even his Father whenever they have important things to do or birthdays to attend to. He also wished he could do it to himself but unfortunately his Father will not allow it and his brothers will only make fun of it.

 

“we have a small banquet later with my friends and I want you to choose clothes for me.”

 

Prince Han wanted to asked ‘why him’ but he was adviced by the head servant to not ask why in everything the King wants him to do.

 

“yes, your highness” he bow before walking to the King’s wardrobe that is so huge. It was the size of his whole room back in their Empire and it smells really good that makes him curious what Jongdae is doing to the King’s laundry to make his clothes smells really good.

 

He wanted to touch everything but it seems they are all expensive. He can’t see anything bad clothes, shoes are perfectly shine and some of the clothes are properly folded unlike his brother’s wardrobe which is a truly messed.

 

The King just waited for the Prince while sitting on the end of his bed. Prince Han picked the best suit for the small banquet he mentioned. He walked and stand in front of the King to present the suit he choose then he place the shoes he choose matching to the grey suit.

 

“and why did you choose this?”

 

“ah because this color is perfect for a small banquets. It’s not bright nor faded, not grand nor cheap and also I think any color matches the King because your face—“ Prince Han stops himself as he was talking to fast that he forgot what he is saying. He forgot he is infront of the King.

 

“continue” the King said then he stand but it only intimidates the Prince. He look down while wishing he could be eaten by the floor in that moment.

 

“is there something wrong with my face—?”

 

“no! no! nothing your majesty— what I mean your face is beautiful that even a clothes made by small tailors will look expensive on you.” Prince Han said it to save himself.

 

“ah I see, actually this suit is made by a small tailor in the city. He gave it to me as a birthday gift.” he said then he took the hanger from the amazed Prince. “I’ll used it then” he added then he suddenly throw it on the bed then started untying the knot around his waist.

 

Prince Han immediately lower down his gaze though he saw the King’s upper chest and he thought it was the widest chest he ever saw in his life.

 

“please put a tie on me”

 

“ah…yes your highness” Prince Han slowly look up and he felt relieved when the King is already dressed with his white sleeves and pants. Prince Han’s heart is beating so fast as he stand a step closer to the King to knot a tie around his collar.

 

“nervous?” the King whispered that startled the Prince as if the King knows what he is feeling so he just nod for an answer. “first time saw a man ?”

 

“no, sir” Han answered exactly he is done fixing the King’s tie. He then get the coat lying on the bedside.

 

“ah so your not a anymore” King Sehun asked and teasingly smile.

 

“I’m afraid so” Prince Han answered then he helped the King wear his suit and coat.

 

“but why are you nervous around me? perhaps are you falling for me?” The King laugh a little as he turn around to face Han while fixing the button of his coat.

 

“no, not that—“

 

“well that hurts” he butted in then laugh a little again. “you know everyone that stands a step away from me, falls for me.”

 

“I know that but—“

 

“but you like someone else?” King Sehun butted in again while fixing the buttons of his sleeves.

 

“no, because I am no good for anyone. That’s my fate.” Han said that didn’t sound right to the King.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter