Chapter 11 — Kept Inside

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that night King Sehun and Prince Han went back from being the way they are like the ‘kiss’ didn’t happen.

 

King Sehun called Prince Han to pick a suit for him for the upcoming banquet. He asked the usual things to him and Prince Han felt relieve for not being a burden to the King because of what happen last night. He promised to himself to be more cautious the next time they are both alone.

 

The celebration started in the morning in the whole Empire while for the royalties will be starting in the evening. The people of the Empire started celebrating, kids are playing in the streets, performances from different villages and towns came to perform in the courtyard’s celebration for the people of the Empire.

 

The sun is about to set that’s why Prince Han helped the King to dress up. He fixed his hair and picked a perfume for him. They are both still quiet about what happened to them last night, King Sehun is a bit annoyed whenever it came across his head and whenever he look at the Prince as if he doesn’t care at all.

 

Vyzla announced that the Oh Family has arrived and that is his cue to go outside to greet his family which is already socializing with the other guests who came earlier. King Chanyeol and King Jongin came as their Kingdom’s representative while other officials in different towns and small villages came as well to greet the King.

 

King Sehun step outside to greet his guests while Prince Han is nowhere else to go as Vyzla said that he can go elsewhere by the King’s order. All of his friends are assigned to served the food and wine for the banquet so he nowhere else to go.

 

The night is like last night, it isn’t too dark because of the bright full moon. Prince Han decided to go to his favorite escape place, the King’s garden full of daisies. Visitors are all in the ballroom and no one is around so Prince Han took the chance to see some daisies. He sat down beside in one of the pavement then touch a daisy while mumbling how beautiful they are even in the night.

 

Prince Han stayed there the whole night while he is holding his phone on his right hand waiting for the King to call him if he wanted him to do something for him. 

 

He rose from where he was seated as he heard a loud glass breaking and it was coming from the King’s bed room. The window is open and so Prince Han saw two man is inside who seems to be robbing the King’s room. Prince Han quickly climb the open window to get inside and caught them but they just laugh at him while thinking his small size can’t stop them.

 

“stop! those are King’s property! you are his guests right?” Prince Han tried to snatched the King’s jewelry box but the guy slapped him that makes him slump on the floor.

 

They kept on looting many jewelry boxes inside their bag and anything looks valuable to them.

“please not that” Prince Han tried to get the dream catcher he gave to the King from the other guy but it broke that makes him fall on the ground with the broken strings of the dream catcher.

 

“! this is your fault the guards are here!” they drop all the things they took on the floor. “take the blame for us, will you?”

 

The thieves step out using the open window while both snickering. Prince Han tried to stop them but he is still a bit dizzy with the guy’s slap earlier.

 

Suddeny the King’s door flew open up.

“take him!” Prince Han look at the person who just came in. He is Sehun’s Father, The Nobleman Oh Sen. “lucky he didn’t escape, Sehun is so kind to let a servant like you under the roof of this palace and this how you will repay him?” he said to Prince Han who is still very confused.  Until Prince Han analyzed the situation. He then realize that he got framed from stealing the King’s property.

 

“Yo-your Highness, I-I didn’t do it… I tried to stop the theives but they escaped!” Prince Han explained himself.

 

“you are holding a property of my son and his jewelries are inside your bag, isn’t this enough proof?”

 

Prince Han look at the broken dream catcher on his hand. He tried to speak but in the look of the situation he really look like the theif.

 

“put him in jail and don’t let anyone notice you. I don’t want to ruined the banquet because of this.” Sen ordered. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter