Chapter 8 — He is watching

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Prince Han wake up he immediately thank everyone who saved him and whoever helping him now to find the person entrapped him inside the storage house.

 

“All I can remember is two woman wearing the same uniform as the servants” he said while trying to remember every memory he could recall.

 

“can you remember their faces?” King Sehun asked once again but Prince Han only shake his head. He wished he could see their faces but the fog made him hard to see clearly and they seems to be wearing a mask.

“they are wearing a scary mask… like a plain white face…” Prince Han stop as he remember another thing with a one woman wearing a silver ring with a dragon head. “silver dragon head”

“what’s that?” Vyzla asked.

“I saw one of the woman’s ring it’s a silver ring with a dragon’s head.” Prince Han said.Everyone in the room got more confused as they don’t have any idea on whatever Prince Han had seen and he can see that he is not helping them which made him feel bad once again.

 

“I apologize for not being such a help” Prince Han bow his head a little but King Sehun asked him to raise his head.

 

“there’s nothing to apologize, you are the victim and we will use all the information you gave us on finding the person who did this to you.”

 

“thank you, your highness and I appreciate everyone’s effort but is it possible to put the issue at rest…I just don’t want to trouble everyone and your highness—“ Prince Han stop talking as King Sehun rose from his seat that also caught everyone’s attention.

 

“we are looking for them because they cause too much trouble to my people. Vyzla’s name has been used for something bad and you got hurt almost died in my own Empire. So don’t you ever try to stop me from finding them because you are concern about me, I am doing this because I don’t like my people to live in fear from those who is trying to hurt all of you. This is my job as your King.”

All the way the King is speaking everyone is on the edge of their seat as they all feel how mighty and strong the King of Amani Empire. Prince Han can’t help himself but to once again be amazed to King Sehun and for the first time he felt safe in a foreign Empire. Prince Han suddenly felt bad for saying what he just said. King Sehun is right, he is the King of Amani Empire and it’s his job to protect his people. I’m so stupid.

King Sehun dismissed the meeting, King Chanyeol bid his goodbye to King Sehun and then he walk over to Prince Han who just step out of the room with other Royal Guards.

“don’t worry little Prince, you are safe now.” King Chanyeol couldn’t help but to pat the Prince’s head. “see you again, Little Prince”

Prince Han says his thanks to King Chanyeol and formally bow to him.

“If you won’t mind your highness please call me Prince Han as I am not a Little Prince”

The King laughed that echoed in the hall.
“but you look like one and Little Prince is cute, you are cute… it fits perfectly, right?” King Chanyeol imaginary

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter