Chapter 26 — Zulius Secre

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The world is peaceful after the Battle of Four Leagues dissolves a thousand years ago but not pefect.

 

Injustice, mistreatment and unrecognizable are still inevitable and that cause of some to stand for their own beliefs. A group people who got mistreated and felt like the world is against them which they call themselves Mage Killers.

 

Mage Killers are people who became powerless and voiceless because of the new world.

 

Zulius Secre is the founder of Mage Killers. Who previously living at Lumos Empire as an ordinary kid with no gift at all. His parents are farmers in one of the village in the Empire, their live is not easy especially when the tax collectors are coming for them everyday. Until one day Zulius’ parents died because of hunger and malnourishment. He didn’t get any help from the Empire they even demolished his parents house because he can’t cover the tax payment.

 

Due to this unfairness Zulius Secre is born. He left the Empire to find his true purpose in the world. Until one day he met an old Mage named Drev Secre where his last name came from. He took his surname when Drev died due to old age, Drev taught him how to become powerful and that is by extracting powers from a people with a blood of Mage.

 

When he finished Drev’s invention and successfully created the tool extractor Zulius started gathering people that will join his league. And he felt more encouraged to change the world when he knew many people are like him, powerless. And starting that day they hunt  people who has blood of a Mage that they can extract.

 

“Zulius?” Killa called when he enter his Master’s room. Killa is one of Mage Killers that Zulius first recruited, he also came from Lumos Empire that got mistreated.

 

“oh yes Killa, it’s me!” Zulius laughed while wearing the face of King Sehun of Amani Empire.

 

“so the Mage that we killed with a power to transform is in you already” Killa said.

 

Zulius nod while looking himself in the mirror to see if he copied the face of Amani Empire.

“King Sehun is good looking huh” Zulius said.

 

“No” Killa answered straight that made his Master to turn his head at him. “Master is more good looking than any of them”

 

Zulius snapped his finger that brings back his normal face. He is height is same as King Sehun his grey hair is breathtaking whenever it blown by the wind, his grey eyes are fierced and a bit scary but whenever he smile it fades the scary vibe on him. His body is well-build to take all the power that they extract from Mages.

 

Killa felt envy for being plain look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter