Chapter 25 — You and I

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Prince Han excitedly walk to meet King Sehun who is waiting in the garden. Wearing his white sleeve and the first three buttons are open, creamy colored high waisted pants paired with a white flat shoes while his hair are all tied up in a bun. He also wear the earring that the King gave him as a gift.

 

King Sehun saw Prince Han walking towards him which still take his breath away but today’s different because he is wearing what he bought for him that suits him so well. You are beautiful no matter what you wear, My Prince.

 

Prince Han knows already that the King is handsome in any clothes but today he don’t know that he will look even more handsome wearing a regular clothes. A white tshirt over a denim jacket, black fitted pants that matches with his black and white shoes. His style is so modern that Prince can only see on the newspaper that fashion model wearing.

 

“Are you ready?” King Sehun asked with a smile.

 

“Your Highness, are you sure about your clothes?” Prince Han is just worried that the King might stand out in the crowd if he wear such nice clothes like what he is wearing.

 

“No one will ever notice that I am the King” King Sehun wear his trendy glasses that added more appeal to him. “right?”

 

Prince Han just and laugh a little because of the King’s weird poses. But he admits that the King is extremely handsome with glasses.

“do I look good? that’s why you are looking at me like that?” King Sehun asked that startled the Prince.

 

“ye—yes” Prince Han answered that didn’t expect to hear by King Sehun. He is not prepared to recieved a compliment from his Prince.

 

King Sehun coughed to tone down the beating of his heart then he held Prince Han’s hand. He kissed the back of it that gave blushed on the Prince’s cheeks. “shall we?”

 

Prince Han nod then he held the King’s hand as well. It was warm and big, he felt safe already.

 

They both walk to the courtyard where the King’s carriage awaits along with the eavesdroppers; Min, Dae, Baek and Chef Do who are hiding behind a pillar near the palace’s door. They are so excited when they heard the King and the Prince will be out on a date that’s why they hurriedly check out the courtyard to see them together and they didn’t get disappointed.

 

“have a safe trip, Your Highness” Vyzla said then he bow to the Prince and King Sehun who both smiled at him before entering the carriage that will send them to the Capitol.

 

“Royal guards are in the area so don’t be worried Vyzla” King Sehun said as he can still see worries flashed on Vyzla’s face. He is been worried ever since he told him about their date and Vyzla is not going with them. King Sehun realize Vyzla is been working hard with him 24/7 so he is giving him a day off of his presence.

 

“Vyzla, I’ll protect the King too.” Prince Han promised while his head is popping out of the window of the carriage cutely that only made laugh. Vyzla just nod and smile at them. He said his goodbye to the King and also prayed for their safe journey.

Prince Han and King Sehun travelled to the Capitol but Prince Han didn’t expect that King Sehun would take him to where Mister Moriko lies before.

 

King Sehun also bought flowers for Mister Moriko and he also prayed for his soul.

“I apologize for what have I said to you and thank you so much for saving my Prince. I’ll be forever grateful to you and I promise to seek justice about your death, please rest peacefully in the garden of heavenly place.” King Sehun said while his eyes are closed, hands are clasping together. His prayer put at ease as well in Prince Han’s heart.

 

“Thank you, Your Highness” Prince Han said but King Sehun only answered him with a tight hug and kissed on his forehead.

 

 

“I’ll keep you safe, I promise” King Sehun said.

 

“me too” Prince Han answered while looking into the King’s eyes. They both smile and hug each other until King Sehun offered to start their first date before the day ends.

They started their date by eating some foods in the sidewalks at the Capitol’s park. They ate different kind of foods but the King’s favorite is the sticky rice with sweet and spicy sauce.

 

“I love that too” Prince Han said then he his chocolate ice cream that they just bought.

 

King Sehun can’t help but to watch the Prince eat his ice cream with his little tongue. He faked cough to distract himself from staring so much. He feel weird about himself for thinking about something else while the Prince is eating innocently.

 

“you are blushing, Your Highness. Is it too hot? we can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter