Chapter 24 — XO

As You take Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After their party with his friends Prince Han rest early in his room as he think he drank too much. He lay down and after a minute he fell asleep.

 

Prince Han felt someone lift up his blanket so he open his eyes but he can see nothing but pitch black darkness. He sit down and he now he is still in his bed because he could still feel it’s fluffiness. He tried to get up and look for light but he can’t see nothing, even the lights outside his room that are usually on are not on.

 

“A dream?” Prince Han thought so he again close his eyes but he got even nervous when he heard his door open and something clicked. He nervously cover himself with a blanket. Once it gets quiet the lights , he open his eyes and everything is back to normal.

 

“maybe a black out?” Prince Han thought. He look at the clock that shows 3 AM, he wonder if the King is already in the Palace. It’s past midnight but he just wanna make sure if the King have safely arrive. He carefully walk out of his room and hurriedly check the King’s room even it’s a bit far and dark.

 

He slowly open the door and check the King’s bed but it’s still empty that conclude his theory that the King hasn’t come home yet. Prince Han felt sad as he expected he would come home earlier but it seems something came up that delayed his arrival. Prince Han just sighed and step out of the King’s room while carefully closing the door. He step back but he didn’t know someone is behind him, he can feel the person’s chest and his height is same as King Sehun.

 

Prince Han tried to look back but suddenly the guy wrap his arms around his neck like choking him. Prince Han tried to remove the arms around his neck as he felt losing air to breathe but the person who is choking him is too strong and muscular.

 

Prince Han can’t speak at all and he can feel losing consciousness if the choking will last longer. He tried to look at the person’s face but to his surprised he saw his own face.

Prince Han tried to breathe even it’s impossible with his own grip. He wanted to wake up as he know it’s a dream rather a nightmare.

”I’ll kill you” Prince Han heard his own voice but it was vicious and scary it feels like he is not the one is talking. Definitely this is not me! Wake up Lu Han! Please!

 

“Prince Han?”

 

Prince Han open his eyes as he heard the Vyzla’s voice calling him. He sit up and breathe heavily as if the nightmare was real.

 

“Prince Han?” a knocked brings back to Prince Han to reality where the dream is not real. Just a dream, pew!

 

He get up from his bed as he heard another knock and a call he knew coming from Vyzla. He look at his clock and it’s already past nine in the morning.

 

He hurriedly get up and open up his door.

“Go-good morning, Vyzla! I’m sorry I woke up late.”

 

“It’s okay. We just arrived earlier midnight so the King just woke up too. Ah and he wanted to have a breakfast with you in the garden.”

 

“ah, okay! I will just take a bath and change my clothes! I apologize too for waking up so late!” Prince Han bow as this was the first time he woke up late.

 

“Did you guys had fun last night?” Vyzla said while smiling. Are we in trouble?

 

“I’m sorry we didn’t let you know, we just had fun for—“

 

“you don’t have to explain because Baekhyun already told me” Vyzla said but that didn’t put Prince Han at ease. He still think he is in trouble. “and the King knows it too” In so much trouble?

 

After that conversation with Vyzla, Prince Han said that he’ll change his clothes first and get clean before meeting the King.

 

While the Prince is walking in the hallway going to the King’s garden there’s already nervous and excitement in his heart as if he is going to meet a dangerous man. No, that’s the King why would I get nervous around him. We didn’t do anything wrong last night? 

 

Vyzla open up the door for him that startled the Prince who is occupied on thinking of the possible things the King would tell him.

 

Prince Han come out of the garden and there he is, King Sehun. He is sitting on his chair while reading a news paper over the breakfast that Chef Do has prepared.

 

King Sehun lost his attention to the newspaper as he heard the door closed and there he saw his Prince. He placed the newspaper he was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter